Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB (29144 Views)

Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision / Reno Reacts To Nigerian Army And South East Governors Decision To Ban IPOB Group / South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2017
Eke40seven:
Yes of course, when the Fulani herdsmen went on a rampage in Enugu, leaving only destruction of lives and properties in their wake, the governor "Fasted and prayed" and cried and his people who went to defend themselves were arrested.
When they went on rampage in Anambra, the governor even gathered them and paid them 'compensation for their loss", he didn't remember his own citizens whom he swore to defend.

When they came to Abia to destroy lives and properties, the President claimed "they are herdsmen from Libya", and that was the conclusion, then after that, he made no attempt to label them terrorist.

Herdsmen/farmers clash are a daily occurrence in Ebonyi (I witnessed one myself), but that wouldn't even make the news.

There is a herdsman as the governor of Imo state already so there is no need addressing that at all..

Igbos, you need to rise up, rise up and form your regional party, whose governors won't be political puppets for the Northern oligarchy....

Rise up.... Let this be an eye opener. These people called Nigerians hate you with a passion. Go back home enmass. Go home and make a paradise out of your mini country. The reality is that, that is the closest you will ever get to a Biafran state for now.

And who will supervise the elections ?
They will rig out the peoples' candidates.
Don't deceive yourself, anything short of biafra is not an option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by SalomonKane: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2017
ehissi:

Name the political parties that merged to form APC?
ACN, CPC and some part of ANPP. So, is ACN the same as APC?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by dokunbam(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2017
SladeWilson:

Some people can lie for Africa! "killer" Fulani herdsmen were labeled terrorists organization since the era of the ineffectual buffoon.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by movetoca: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2017
omenka:
He stays in a far away country and press mumu buttons. Normalcy is gradually returning to affected areas and this idiot is sure sad about it. He prefers an escalation because, for him, WHATEVER makes the government of the day look bad is fair game, doesn't matter how many lives are lost.

I have no love for those group of people that call themselves ipob yoots but I will always remind them to be wary of characters like O'mockery, FFK, Fayose. Desist from being used as sacrificial pawns in their little political chess games.
I totally agree with you. The question I have been asking my Igbo brothers is do they think that Fayose will grant them Biafra if he becomes Nigeria's president tomorrow?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Ofeakwu(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2017
madridguy:
tongue tongue Rubbish submission from a rubbish gutter mouth. Hiding in a far away country insurging innocent youths. The youth should as matter of urgency de activate their mumu button as no politician ambition worth their lives.
[url]
madridguy:
tongue tongue Rubbish submission from a rubbish gutter mouth. Hiding in a far away country insurging innocent youths. The youth should as matter of urgency de activate their mumu button as no politician ambition worth their lives.
[/url]
madridguy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Benekruku(m): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2017
Reno should go eat well and build that skeleton he calls his body!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by breakeven: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2017
madridguy:
Trash. Fool.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by MichaelBlake40: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2017
SladeWilson:

Some people can lie for Africa! "killer" Fulani herdsmen were labeled terrorists organization since the era of the ineffectual buffoon.
The army has declared IPOB terrorists have they done the same to Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by shammah1(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2017
Shameful statement from you
sarrki:
Omockery you won't be spared when you set your foot here

You are aiding and abetting a terrorist

You will be treated as one of them

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by jsb(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2017
Reno you are so so right here..may God bless you for being on the side of the truth...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Dare2Try(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2017
The greedy politicians from south-east at it again, this is why the creek boys love kidnapping politicians anyway wetin concern me Na their (south-east) headache

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by ThierryJay: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2017
This Reno is a typical cunning politician. He knows many Nigerians don't read to confirm headlines.

The headline posted about the ACN's comments is misleading. I just read the story and discovered that the boko haram ban refers to a ban on the Press coverage of boko haram's activities imposed by the then Jonathan-led Government. In the report, Lai Mohammed categorically stated that Boko-haram was a deadly terrorist organization that needed to be tackled. Apparently, no one has noticed this from the preceding comments.

The FG may be faulted on many fronts, but employing the use of falsehood to justify criticism is equally despicable. Reno is no different from the people he is criticizing in this regard. Maybe worse.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Yusman316(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2017
Eke40seven:
Yes of course, when the Fulani herdsmen went on a rampage in Enugu, leaving only destruction of lives and properties in their wake, the governor "Fasted and prayed" and cried and his people who went to defend themselves were arrested.
When they went on rampage in Anambra, the governor even gathered them and paid them 'compensation for their loss", he didn't remember his own citizens whom he swore to defend.

When they came to Abia to destroy lives and properties, the President claimed "they are herdsmen from Libya", and that was the conclusion, then after that, he made no attempt to label them terrorist.

Herdsmen/farmers clash are a daily occurrence in Ebonyi (I witnessed one myself), but that wouldn't even make the news.

There is a herdsman as the governor of Imo state already so there is no need addressing that at all..

Igbos, you need to rise up, rise up and form your regional party, whose governors won't be political puppets to the Northern oligarchy....

Rise up.... Let this be an eye opener. These people called Nigerians hate you with a passion. Go back home enmass. Go home and make a paradise out of your mini country. The reality is that, that is the closest you will ever get to a Biafran state for now.
I hope u guys should know by now the more u repeat this herdsmen rampage story, the sillier it get. So u want people to believe a few hundred cattlemen can go to another man's state and be killing unabated. Let some youths from the east go to the north, start killing and see how long it will take for them to be stopped. If anything is happening in the east blame the leaders charged with protecting life & properties
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Eke40seven(m): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Yusman316:

I hope u guys should know by now the more u repeat this herdsmen rampage story, the sillier it get. So u want people to believe a few hundred cattlemen can go to another man's state and be killing unabated. Let some youths from the east go to the north, start killing and see how long it will take for them to be stopped. If anything is happening in the east blame the leaders charged with protecting life & properties
I use to think "the herdsmen rampage" was a farce myself. If you read well, you will see where I said I witnessed it in 2013 December. I was on my way to Abakaliki for a wedding. My first time in the state, on a lonely road riddled with potholes nothing much happened, alas a few metres in front, you could see some herdsmen with arrows (which I was sure was poisoned) and some local guns fighting against some villagers over their farm I guess because I could hear what they were saying.... We had to veer of the road to some safe place where we saw gathered some youths strategizing on their defence, because a season long hard work on their farm have been trampled and the first person who challenged the herdsmen off their farm have been poisoned clearly writhing in pain on the floor. On their way out also, they have attacked some old women on their way to the farm. Mind you, these people are in their ancestral home making a honest living from their farm proceeds.

However, I agree with you, the governors in the SE have failed their people. And I have criticized them greatly for this. as you can also see in the post, it was part of my highlight.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Johnnyessence(m): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
madridguy:
I hope you know that each and everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. Respect opinion of reno omokri. He has make a salient points here. Now because of national cake at the centre, the south east governors are now brain washed to the fullest to ban IPOB members. What I just see here's that the move of south east governors to ban IPOB freedom fighters won't work.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Milestones: 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
NA MAN TALK BE THIS?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Johnnyessence(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
sarrki:
Omockery you won't be spared when you set your foot here

You are aiding and abetting a terrorist

You will be treated as one of them

and when he's back what will you and your pay master do hmmmm. Keep increasing your ranting. At least clueless pmb is paying your bills. Its just a matter of time here on nairaland. You will change when the table turned against your favour.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by CioAngels(f): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
Eke40seven:

Igbos, you need to rise up, rise up and form your regional party, whose governors won't be political puppets to the Northern oligarchy....

Don't disturb your people by saying they should go home becos they are watching over their 4trillion investment.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by dvee2: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
ocelot2006:

Bayelsa is not an Igbo state. The GEJ presidency was also not an Igbo presidency

That is why the SS don't want to join you in your Bia-fraud agitation. You would marginalize them and tell them they are not igbos.
Since Bia-fraud is only Igbo state, let's give u and see how the Land lock state will survive.
I bet in few years South Sudan will be a child's play. Igbo Kwenu !!!!!!!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by zuto4u(m): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
South East governors are cowards
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Kingspin(m): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nigerian army are loyalties to bokoharam and herdsmen.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
fergie001:
We do not want to escalate the situation,
Peace for now is what we advocate.

An eye for an eye leaves us all,blind.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/proscribing-boko-haram-ansaru-wrong-says-acn/
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Aonkuuse:
This man is a old liar without respect. When did APC kicked against banning of bokoharam? Your administration gun down more than 9 biafra's protesters. Why didn't your government give iPod biafra Republic or negotiate with them?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/proscribing-boko-haram-ansaru-wrong-says-acn/
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
fergie001:
We do not want to escalate the situation,
Peace for now is what we advocate.

An eye for an eye leaves us all,blind.

we actually need to be all blind in nigeria,aybe we will find peace like that oo.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Sammyblaq(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Some commenters here are highly biased.
IPOB labelled a terrorist group and you agree to dat judgement. We've seen the other groups done more atrocities and are allowed to roam.
Only the truth shall set us free.

Nigeria is a scam sha.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
Oga,bring your children too to come and join the IPOB,afterall,we are all lgbos.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Lightening: 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
Aonkuuse:
This man is a old liar without respect. When did APC kicked against banning of bokoharam? Your administration gun down more than 9 biafra's protesters. Why didn't your government give iPod biafra Republic or negotiate with them?

Are you blind? Just read the post again without prejudice. You just might see it this time.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by zoedew: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
onyidon22:

you made a lot of sense.I really cherish this your article and so will any reasonable Igbo man.
In as much as most of the things you wrote here are the sad realities,there is one big issue you failed to address.
You did not proffer a solution on how to correct the gross injustice meted against the Igbos in this contraption called Nigeria.
Sir,are you insinuating that we should fold our arms and continue to be treated as second class citizens.with current position of Nigeria towards the Igbo nation and if it continues this way,do you think that our children and children's children will have any chance of surviving in Nigeria.these are the questions should have asked your self before dropping this your article.
I don't of any where in the world where asking for referendum is an invitation to war.most of things you emphasized in your article are what the Igbos will lose in the event war erupts.You did not take time to think about your future generation ,their state of wellbeing in Nigeria .left to me,I would rather struggle,or even lose my possessions in order to secure my future generation

The point is self-determination must be pursued within a framework devoid of hatred, racial superiority and the door closed gently.
Ndigbo cannot claim to have been treated as second class while President Jonathan was President.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
if they can leave boko haram to ban iPod, then I wonder wat they will do to Niger delta militants and OPC. .dis gov't is so full of lies and deceit. .as for the governor's, I laugh, cos they are dinning with the devil but time will tell. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC / Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.