Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB (29139 Views)

Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision / Reno Reacts To Nigerian Army And South East Governors Decision To Ban IPOB Group / South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by oruma19: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Today, the Nigerian Army released a statement declaring the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, a terrorist organization in Nigeria. In the same vein, South East governors had a meeting in Enugu state this evening and they unanimously banned the activities of the secessionist group in the region.

Former spokesperson to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, took to his social media handle to react to the news.

See his reactions below:

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/reno-omokri-reacts-to-nigerian-army-and.html
igbo leaders are cowards. The only better person is this nnamdi KANU that is being persecuted. Reno has said all there is to say. I remember APC supported boko haram against Jonathan, how com they are declaring a non violent agitation as terrorism? Naija is really a zoo.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Dindondin(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
sarrki:
Omockery you won't be spared when you set your foot here

You are aiding and abetting a terrorist

You will be treated as one of them

Posterity & the blood of innocents who died during this present Biafra struggle ll judge you soonest. Insha Allah, the news of your doom ll be posted on nairaland soonest. If only you are sane, you won't shield injustice. Kanu has flaunted his bail terms.
He should be arrested legally, not invaded. Through his invasion, a lot of blood was shed. Sarrki, you are a disaster.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by chukwudireal(m): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
Omockery you won't be spared when you set your foot here

You are aiding and abetting a terrorist

You will be treated as one of them

Gutter boy,....every time i came back from work and decide to read on this forum,ur name is always at the top and this made me believe you are jobless,thats why you are on every thread commenting thrash.

if a useless oba who who made a hate speech by threatening a whole tribe saying that he will throw his generation into lagoon if apc lost election in lagos was not tagged a terrorist,why labeling those unarmed youth as terrorist because they pelt the soldiers....infact,you are mad..may be is your father will arrest omokri.....
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by ocelot2006(m): 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
dvee2:

That is why the SS don't want to join you in your Bia-fraud agitation. You would marginalize them and tell them they are not igbos.
Since Bia-fraud is only Igbo state, let's give u and see how the Land lock state will survive.
I bet in few years South Sudan will be a child's play. Igbo Kwenu !!!!!!!!!

That's all good. Reasons: I am not an Igbo man; I'm actually from the SS (Akwa Ibom to be precise). And if you bothered to check my profile, you would've know that I'm against the Biafran movement. So what the fvck concerns me with the pipe dream called biafra?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by ocelot2006(m): 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
sadissbala:
OPERATION PYTHON DANCE AND BIAF-RATS!

Chuks Okolie wrote:

For long Nnamdi Kanu has being beating the drums of war and the python decided to come with her musical equipment in order to partake in the dance.The most funniest thing is that as soon as the python arrived she went straight to afara-uku in abia state to set her musical instruments. While the python was busy testing her microphone, three biaf-rats could not stand the sound and ran out of their hole and had a fatal injury.

Now the funniest of all is that the same biaf-rats that has been chanting war songs are now shouting for help just at the first stage of the python’s testing of her microphone. Now, if the Biaf-rats cannot stand the sound of a common testing of microphone, what will now happen when the python begins to dance to music like skelewu and Terry G’s kind of music? Kanu, its not too late to turn back. Now your foolish followers are now aware that you are ill prepared and making empty noise just to satisfy your pocket. Anyi bu Ndi Ichie are watching.

Igbo Kwenu! Eeehh..
Kwenu! Eeehh..
Kwezu e nu ooooo….eeehhh.

Long live Chuks Okolie!
Long live Ndi’igbo!!
Long live President Muhammadu Okechukwu Buhari, GCFR!!!
Long live Nigeria!!!!

Care to explain the connection between my post and your long senseless rant. What concerns Bayelsa with Biafra? Last I checked Bayelsa was not an Igbo state. And I clearly am NOT pro Biafran. I therefore suggest you take you take your rant some place else. Kapish?

One think though, I still Buhari is the most incompetent and clueless president we've had till date.

So Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Common Sense fall on Buhari
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB by Obere4u: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
marisdgreat:

That was a year ago and they might have released them. Has he arrest any of them presently?
Thone that GEJ arrested, did you hear anything about them??
When GEJ was in power, how many Niger delta militant did he arrest? ?
Buhari is no Saint but with his military mind and approach, things will be back to normalcy.
The truth is that most of you guys here don't know the extent to which this IPOB group have reached. Kanu have lost control of that group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala's Brother, Ifechukwude Aninshi Escapes Assassination Attempt / I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.