Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) (52138 Views)

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:56am On Dec 11, 2021
Agbero wey send him children better school

MC Oluomo’s two children graduate from US varsities

Twin children of the Lagos State Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, Musiliu Akinsanya, aka MC Oluomo, have graduated from universities in the United States.

The twins, Taiye and Kehinde Akinsanya, took to their respective Instagram pages to share pictures from their graduation.

Kehinde bagged a degree in Healthcare Management from Albany State University, Georgia. The young man graduated with a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.4/4.0.

Sharing pictures from his graduation, he wrote, ” I’m really grateful for the time I spent at ASU. This HBCU (Historically Black Colleges and Universities) showed me, love, from the very first day I stepped my foot on campus, but when I stepped foot on the yard, It was a whole other love.

“I appreciate my brothers who I never thought I would have met. I appreciate my parents and siblings for the support and motivation, my family who showed me love from the bottom to the top. No long paragraph but Yktv.

“‘If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.”

She wrote on Friday, “Alhamdulillah, all praise to Allah. December 11 2021, I will be graduating from Columbus State University with my Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and a minor in Management. Latin honours in Cum Laude.

“Dream big, work hard, stay focused, and surround yourself with good people.#csugrad2021 On to the next page. Taiye Akinsanya, BBA.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXVuQRTovKS/?utm_medium=copy_link

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by jneutron4000: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nice one. MC Oluomo is more responsible than all the governors in SE region.

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
Up National

The next governor of Lagos state

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
Everyday okoro will wake up and wish to be Yoruba. They poke nose into internal affairs of Yoruba while their house is burning in their village

168 Likes 18 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:
Everyday okoro will wake up and wish to be Yoruba. They poke nose into internal affairs of Yoruba while their house is burning in their village
Nah person wey never reach Onitsha and Aba dem go dey deceive.

143 Likes 14 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Agbero wey send him children better school

Read more here https://www.instagram.com/p/CXVuQRTovKS/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Namnam: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
There’s only 170 universities here and over there are 5300… god damb it

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Agbero wey get sense.

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:

Dude, how come MC oluomo can afford university in America for his kids , while most of his union membership cannot afford better schools for theirs?

227 Likes 28 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
Born2Breed:
Agbero wey get sense.
Sense to use other peoples children to cause destructions,while he send his kids to USA.

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
backbencher:

Dude, how come MC oluomo can afford university in America for his kids , while most of his union membership cannot afford better schools for theirs?

How is that your f business? How many of your family have you send to school?

He owe you no explanation, sell your Gala and Lacacera and leave Lagos matter to its owner

98 Likes 16 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Nah person wey never reach Onitsha and Aba dem go dey deceive.

Many of them can't even shout at their village chiefs but will come to South West and be cursing our governors and Kings

Anambra is a glorified shithole, there is no difference between Abia and Anambra

93 Likes 14 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:

He owe you no explanation, sell your Gala and Lacacera and leave Lagos matter to its owner

It is better to sell gala and lacasera than to be tout

After all hawking earns legit money everyday.

You and your PDP pals have so much in common. So so much.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Jostoman: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:

truth is always bitter for people like you.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroyz:

Sense to use other peoples children to cause destructions,while he send his kids to USA.

Those one's who allowed themselves to be used are confirmed mugus.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
backbencher:

It is better to sell gala and lacasera than to be tout

After all hawking earns legit money everyday.

You and your PDP pals have so much in common. So so much.

They are not touts, they have registered legal associations, like I said stick to your Gala business

I'm not PDP, I can never be PDP, I'm Yoruba angry

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by FarahAideed: 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
backbencher:

It's a heirachy thing ..if they are patients and lucky their time will also come

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jostoman:
truth is always better for people like you.

Truth that you can't tell them in alaigbo angry get away here

When did Yoruba ask you for the truth?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:

They are not touts, they have registered legal associations, like I said stick to your Gala business

I'm not PDP, I can never be PDP, I'm Yoruba angry

I meant you APC man and your PDP opposite numbers have a lot in common

12 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Cholls(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
My brothers and sisters help me to congratulate them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
Born2Breed:

Those one's who allowed themselves to be used are confirmed mugus.
Na condition make crayfish bend.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:
Everyday okoro will wake up and wish to be Yoruba. They poke their nose into the internal affairs of Yoruba while their house is burning in their village

Having interacted extensively with Nigerians from all major tribal groups comprising Nigeria in 2021, I have only encountered an insignificant few Yoruba individuals who openly despise Igbos, and vice versa. The apparent level of mutual loathing between the Yoruba and the Igbo, parroted in writing by anonymous Nairaland online forum contributors, does not in my personal experience conform with the true peaceful harmonious, and cooperative nature of Yoruba/Ndiigbo relations throughout Nigeria today in the closing month of 2021.

Granted, people do tend to more readily trust those who speak their native language than they do those who don't share linguistic or cultural ties. Nigeria being no exception, Ndiigbo traders network with businesses run by Igbos due to innate preference, while Yoruba-owned corporate bodies may "just happen" to elect a largely Yoruba Board of Directors.

My humble opinion is that a full 95% of the hateful and repetitive inter-tribal bickering posted in this forum by supposed Yoruba and Igbo keyboard warriors, is in fact the work of those shadowy political forces that seek to divide and conquer ALL Nigeria's southern tribes using the usual online misinformation campaigns designed to "agitate the natives." There is no animosity to speak of between the Igbo and Yoruba tribes in present-day Nigeria. That tribal war exists only in the fertile imaginations of armchair generals and keyboard sicarios who seek in utter futility to ignite a shooting war between two inseparable historic friends, Chinedu Nwabuike Okafor, and Olayinka Adebowale Olanrewaju.

100 Likes 16 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jakumo:

Having interacted extensively with Nigerians from all major tribal groups comprising Nigeria in 2021, I have only encountered an insignificant few Yoruba individuals who openly despise Igbos, and vice versa. The apparent level of mutual loathing between the Yoruba and the Igbo, parroted in writing by anonymous Nairaland online forum contributors, does not in my personal experience conform with the true peaceful harmonious, and cooperative nature of Yoruba/Ndiigbo relations throughout Nigeria today in the closing month of 2021.

Granted, people do tend to more readily trust those who speak their native language than they do those who don't share linguistic or cultural ties. Nigeria being no exception, Ndiigbo traders network with businesses run by Igbos due to innate preference, while Yoruba-owned corporate bodies may "just happen" to elect a largely Yoruba Board of Directors.

My humble opinion is that a full 95% of the hateful and repetitive inter-tribal bickering posted in this forum by supposed Yoruba and Igbo keyboard warriors, is in fact the work of those shadowy political forces that seek to divide and conquer ALL Nigeria's southern tribes using the usual online misinformation campaigns designed to "agitate the natives." There is no animosity to speak between the Igbo and Yoruba tribes in present-day Nigeria. That tribal war exists only in the fertile imaginations of armchair generals and keyboard sicarios who seek in utter futility to ignite a shooting war between two inseparable historic friends, Chinedu Nwabuike Okafor, and Olayinka Adebowale Olanrewaju.
Well said-divide and conquer strategy.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jakumo:

My humble opinion is that a full 95% of the hateful and repetitive inter-tribal bickering posted in this forum by supposed Yoruba and Igbo keyboard warriors, is in fact the work of those shadowy political forces that seek to divide and conquer ALL Nigeria's southern tribes using the usual online misinformation campaigns designed to "agitate the natives." There is no animosity to speak between the Igbo and Yoruba tribes in present-day Nigeria. That tribal war exists only in the fertile imaginations of armchair generals and keyboard sicarios who seek in utter futility to ignite a shooting war between two inseparable historic friends, Chinedu Nwabuike Okafor, and Olayinka Adebowale Olanrewaju.

Nonsense, tell you brothers to mind their business, there is no divide and conquere.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
backbencher:

I meant you APC man and your PDP opposite numbers have a lot in common

I'm not APC, I'm Yoruba. Call me by my identity

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:

I'm not APC, I'm Yoruba. Call me by my identity

Okay....
Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by EraseTheDot: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
Blame your poor father for not being able to send you to school abroad.

Besides, the kids graduated in 2019 & 2020 respectively. And the news already graced the FP back then.

-erase the dot

16 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Ishilove: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jakumo:

Gosh, Jakumo, I want to write like you when I grow up kiss

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by DeepSight(m): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jakumo:

There is no animosity to speak between the Igbo and Yoruba tribes in present-day Nigeria.

While most desirable, and most wished for, I cannot say that this statement is either historically or presently true.

7 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
While hellinues, , slydev, sarrki, DubaiLandlord1, Udele, vedaxcool the touts he's using are on the streets in Nigeria shouting òwò mi dà cheesy grin grin

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by DeepSight(m): 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ishilove:

Gosh, Jakumo, I want to write like you when I grow up kiss

I started following the guy years ago once I noticed his prowess with the pen. Its truly exceptional.

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala / Throwback Poster Of Rochas Okorocha Campaigning Under PDP For Imo Governor / Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.