Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

It Feels Wrong. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Feels Wrong. (862 Views)

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist / It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Feels Wrong. by pringles1(f): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2010
I'm in a relationship but sometimes I feel iv made d wrong choice,its not about cheating or something close,no doubt he loves me and I do too but somehow I just have this doubt,maybe I'm scared or I'm not ready,I really don't know what the problem is.
Pls is this natural?
Re: It Feels Wrong. by MissyB1(m): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2010
If You feel something is wrong, search carefully, something probably is.

1 Like

Re: It Feels Wrong. by H2O2: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2010
Yeah it's natural. It means you ain't content. There is still some kinda void that you're looking to fill. or maybe you're just insatiable.

you are one of them girls that wanna see "what else is out there" before coming to a decision.

and i usually tell niggas who deal with girls like you not to wait around while a shorty's making them feel like second options.
Re: It Feels Wrong. by frprof(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2010
Is this your first time? Search very well to find out what the problem is. There is a red button if you cant tell yourself the truth of what is going on. But to help you, there should be A MOTIVE IN ANY RELATIONSHIP Check out what your motive in this particular one is. It could be that your motive is not met.
Re: It Feels Wrong. by pringles1(f): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2010
@h202,its so far frm what u think,n I won't argue with you!
Re: It Feels Wrong. by Freiburger(m): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2010
Saying this out alone indicates u are not confortable with him. Take your time and find out what is missing and fix that up.
Re: It Feels Wrong. by kpolli(m): 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2010
pringles.:

I'm in a relationship but sometimes I feel iv made d wrong choice,its not about cheating or something close,no doubt he loves me and I do too but somehow I just have this doubt,maybe I'm scared or I'm not ready,I really don't know what the problem is.
Pls is this natural?

thats y, u dont love, u love urself
Re: It Feels Wrong. by H2O2: 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2010
pringles.:

@h202,its so far frm what u think,n I won't argue with you!
that's just what i think dear. you might be giving the "i love you but i'm not in love with you" speech soon
Re: It Feels Wrong. by Youngpo413: 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
MissyB1:
If You feel something is wrong, search carefully, something probably is.
gbam

(1) (Reply)

Would You? / Mark Zuckerberg Gets Married To Long-time Girlfriend At Surprise Wedding! / Matchmaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.