Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. (49076 Views)

Can You Do This For Your Bae??? / When You Miss Your Bae / Will You Be Mean To Say This To Your Bae... Girlz Wat Will You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Toks2008(m): 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
The words "I love you" seems to be used to express how we feel towards another and even if many do not really understand the deep meaning,we have come to accept that as the usual way of expressing our feelings.

Do you know that at any point in time you can use a simple mind game using those same words to know your stands with your Bae(Before any other). HOW?

Very simple.

This is not what you do always so that it does not become preemptive but can be done once in a while when your bae least expect. Could be once a month or as often as you want but the catch is that the call must be unexpected..

When you call your bae,just end your conversation with "I LOVE YOU" and observe how he or she responds.

1.If he or she replies with I LOVE YOU TOO then relax...you still have nothing to worry about.

2.If the reply is "Same here" then that person might just be shy or not really into you.

3.If the response is "I know" then begin to worry.

4.If the response is "Are you sure" then you just might need to work on your affection towards the person or the person is just being smart.

5.If the response is something like "yeah.huh huh,ok and similar responses" Abeg no waste your time with such.

The bottom-line is that this mind game works very well and can hardly be faked for a long time because there will be some places where your bae will likely never respond favorably if the feeling is not sincere.

So anytime your bae responds to the "i love you" words with any other response asides "i love you too" abeg no dull yourself...something might just be wrong somewhere.

Hope this makes sense.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Sexytemi(f): 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
Thanks, its really eye opening....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
Is that so? I doubt it. What abt pretence? Anyone can fake the "I Love You Too"

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by zezebabyxoxo: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ok
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by dollyjoy(f): 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
Toks2008:
The words "I love you" seems to be used to express how we feel towards another and even if many do not really understand the deep meaning,we have come to accept that as the usual way of expressing our feelings.

Do you know that at any point in time you can use a simple mind game using those same words to know your stands with your Bae(Before any other). HOW?

Very simple.

Have a habit of calling your bae at any time or day even when he or she least expects it and make sure you end your conversation with "I LOVE YOU" and observe how he or she responds.

1.If he or she replies with I LOVE YOU TOO then relax...you still have nothing to worry about.

2.If the reply is "Same here" then that person might just be shy or not really into you.

4.If the response is "Are you sure" then you just might need to work on your affection towards the person or the person is just being smart.

5.If the responds is something like "yeah.huh huh,ok and similar responses" Abeg no waste your time with such.

The bottom-line is that this mind game works very well and anytime your bae responds to the "i love you" words with any other response asides "i love you too" abeg no fool yourself...something might just be wrong somewhere.

Hope this makes sense.
do you ever get tired?despite the bashing and all that.hmmmmmm

6 Likes

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Jadekitana(f): 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
I never say "I love you too" simply because of this lack of trust issues. Imagine a guy who doesn't show love on a normal day be telling me I love you on phone because he thinks i'm with another guy. Oyo for you! I'd simply reply with "thank you" and hang up. Practice it physically, don't test my love via the phone!

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
Damn toks back again with his article...toks sef you no dey tire for this copy and paste

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Toks2008(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
dollyjoy:

Which bashing..as if i bother my head about that.

I call it online masturbation and a rhetorical mombo jumbo. Those who bash rather than discuss intelligently are not even normal human beings so i don't have to worry about Animals in human skin.

Furthermore, who i be? Buhari gets bashed,Obama gets bashed so who da hell am i not to be bashed?

Abeg leave trash for lawma and let me enjoy my passion.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Toks2008(m): 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
ellacute45:
Damn toks back again with his article...toks sef you no dey tire for this copy and paste

Check all, my threads...i dont do copy and paste except teh ones i copied from my fbook wall which were of-course written by me long before now.

For the records,writing is what i can never get tired of..its like an elixir to my soul.

8 Likes

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
Toks2008:

Check all, my threads...i dont do copy and paste except teh ones i copied from my fbook wall which were of-course written by me long before now.

For the records,writing is what i can never get tired of..its like an elixir to my soul.
lol grin try to make it short and simple
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Toks2008(m): 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
Adaure4ever:

With surprise calls,you can't fake it for long.

Lalasticlala please use this for your bae.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by wrongnumber: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
Toks2008:

Very simple.

Have a habit of calling your bae at any time or day even when he or she least expects it and make sure you end your conversation with "I LOVE YOU" and observe how he or she responds.

5.If the response is something like "yeah.huh huh,ok and similar responses" Abeg no waste your time with such.

The bottom-line is that this mind game works very well and anytime your bae responds to the "i love you" words with any other response asides "i love you too" abeg no fool yourself...something might just be wrong somewhere.

Hope this makes sense.

Interesting
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by AlexCk: 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
Adaure4ever:

I agree with u.

More than words jare, anybody can say those words,
U just dont say love, u show it.
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by wrongnumber: 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
AlexCk:

I agree with u.

More than words jare, anybody can say those words,
U just dont say love, u show it.

You are right tho but considering the unexpected nature of the call,i believe one can not fake it for long..

Imagine your lady called you when you dey with another babe..how you wan take reply.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by funlord(m): 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
undecided

E don tay wey I read better trash like the one wey dis o.p write put for hia sha!!!

O.p! Are you a garbage man?

5 Likes

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by AlexCk: 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
wrongnumber:

You are right tho but considering the unexpected nature of the call,i believe one can not fake it for long..

Imagine your lady called you when you dey with another babe..how you wan take reply.

Lol, bone am,
U see ur fne ring, n na ur bbe, na to leave fne, call am later, n tawk one lie na, n yan abt how u implicitly love him/her. its a classic move. Lol.

The truth is people pretend.

The bottom line is when dating, just be smart n careful, omo n pray too o, cuz no b everyone dey get over heartbreak.
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by BoiledHead(m): 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
Op it's like you enjoy writing trash.

You think k you have sense.

Everybody have their attitude. Some don't reply I love you too they reply with thanks or just same here as it's their persona will you now say they are cheating?

Mtcheew.. if you like swerve no be u be d only guy for town.. abeg

NEXT THREAD

6 Likes

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by wrongnumber: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
AlexCk:

Lol, bone am,
U see ur fne ring, n na ur bbe, na to leave fne, call am later, n tawk one lie na, n yan abt how u implicitly love him/her. its a classic move. Lol.

The truth is people pretend.

The bottom line is when dating, just be smart n careful, omo n pray too o, cuz no b everyone dey get over heartbreak.

Why i believe this write up die na because of wettin happen between me and one babe wey i date in the past.

Anytime i tell the babe say i love am she go reply say she love me too but when she go serve,after some months the thing change to hmmmmm! the rest na story.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by AlexCk: 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
wrongnumber:

Why i believe this write up die na because of wettin happen between me and one babe wey i date in the past.

Anytime i tell the babe say i love am she go reply say she love me too and small yimw when she go serve and after some months the thing change to hmmmmm! the rest na story.

Lol, sowi bruh, shît happens shaa

Well, it depends shaa, u may/may not catch someone with the trick,
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by wrongnumber: 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
BoiledHead:
Op it's like you enjoy writing trash.

You think k you have sense.

Everybody have their attitude. Some don't reply I love you too they reply with thanks or just same here as it's their persona will you now say they are cheating?

Mtcheew.. if you like swerve no be u be d only guy for town.. abeg

NEXT THREAD

LOL!

No wonder why the OP always talk about funny comments because honestly the embolden make sense but then i wonder if the other stuffs you wrote were necessary. You for make your point and your post will look mature.Na wa o

1 Like

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by BoiledHead(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
wrongnumber:

LOL!

No wonder why the OP always talk about funny comments because honestly the embolden make sense but then i wonder if the other stuffs you wrote were necessary. You for make your point and your post will look mature.Na wa o

The op is a fool. He thinks he s some wise guy maybe his useless posts use to make FP. The other day he posted that women who want to marry must be ready to accept their husband having a mistress. Indirectly encouraging men to be infidels and make it seem like a right to be. Good thing he got the needed bashing.

Now he has come again with another garbage of of a thread.

*Spits on thread*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by misspicy(f): 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
I reply "I love you too" after every "I love you" he says,unless am in the presence of my boss,a crowded place,or with elders,then I say "okay",he would have gotten what I meant by that,besides its not about saying you love me,you have to show it too tongue

lemme drop my comment before lalasticlala do the needful cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by tosyne2much(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
wrongnumber:

Anytime i tell the babe say i love am she go reply say she love me too but when she go serve,after some months the thing change to hmmmmm! the rest na story.
Lmao cheesy na so she swerve you enter BRT lane shey?
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by tosyne2much(m): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
Though I'm not a relationship expert but what I can say is that, getting "I love you too" response from a lady/guy is not a true measure of love. Do you even know how many people have been scammed with this "I love you too" response? Why ? Sometimes, that person may not really love you but will tell you "I love you too" just because they know that's what you want to hear

Though, I can attest to the fact that responses such as "same here, thank you, kk" shows you have little or no place in that person's heart so the earlier the better for you to back off cheesy

However, if you lady you love her and you get any of these responses ( "thank you, good to hear that, okay, oooooooboi !!! Na to grab race ooooo cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Sunnypar(m): 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
Nice dp. Have you got a digit.
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Laveda(f): 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hmmmmmm

Not so true. People fake "I love you'
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Idydarling(f): 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
Toks2008:

Hope this makes sense.
it doesn't

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by Idydarling(f): 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
don't even bother to ask who my gf is
u must tell me Tosyne
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by tosyne2much(m): 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Idydarling:
u must tell me Tosyne
You are the one tongue
Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by goldenceo1: 12:39am On Feb 29, 2016
Who I luv you done help?

5 Likes

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by JohnieWalker(m): 12:47am On Feb 29, 2016
I love yu ke I love yu too ni....If people can type LOL without laffing wat is I love YouTube that dey can't say #arsenal Wenger dangote trailer na go jam yu die

6 Likes

Re: A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. by tosyne2much(m): 12:51am On Feb 29, 2016
JohnieWalker:
I love yu ke I love yu too ni.... If people can type LOL without laffing wat is I love YouTube that dey can't say #arsenal Wenger dangote trailer na go jam yu die
Funny u cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? / Woman Who Married A Doll Says It Cheated On Her & Texted Another Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.