Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User (45534 Views)

N1.6 Million 'Vanishes' From Health Worker’s GTBank Account / Anambra Man Cuts Off Manhood Of Kinsman Over Ludo Game / Man’s Penis Disappears After Giving Crippled Beggar N1,000 In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by sisisioge: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
Haaa! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by SirKriz(m): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Please who can explain how the vanishing process works? Coz I don't understand

2 Likes

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by mmafhew(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
This life ehn
Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by lelvin(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Wireless transfer

1 Like

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by oshe11: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Explorerx:
Afonjas the bloodsuckers
guy dat monika is a respected one so y clone it for Rawbitch

1 Like

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by manikspears: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Explorerx:
Afonjas the bloodsuckers
You are a bigot

1 Like

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by olamil34(m): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
this is why i don't give beggars money, and they say am stingy. grin grin
Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by Harwoyeez(m): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
May d good Lord protect our blokus in Jesus name
Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by summarize: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
sorry, iz a lesson to other,pls be careful wit type of persons u help koh....
Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
Are these shiiit real
Been hearing this stories since I was a kid.
Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by goingape1: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hate beggars.

We all have something to beg for...but we don't.
So why should anyone with the breath of life in them choose a career path of begging?

Well...the times are bad,
That's why I anoint my preek with anointing oil before I leave the house.
If I lose it, I don't know what I will tell the numerous females who depend on it for pleasure.

God forbid.
lol! this idiot is back!

4 Likes

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by mrwonlasewonie: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hate beggars.

So why should anyone with the breath of life in them choose a career path of begging?

If I lose it, I don't know what I will tell the numerous females who depend on it for pleasure.

God forbid.
is preek only for sex?how about the passage of urine?that's not an issue to you? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by asawanathegreat(m): 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
More of these will still happen so long we are approaching December period. Some Guys want to make it by all means not only beggars oo.
Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by kingxsamz(m): 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
NITRABOMB:
This is real... I was there!!!!

It was really crazy to me because we pulled down the man's pants and looked and behold there was no dick. The area was just flat. I left cos I was hurrying yo work.. Don't know how it ended Sha.

But u can check my signature to make money today

y u too dey lie like this?
Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by BrotherJesu(m): 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
At least beggers in lagos are handicapped one way come to benin and see young hale and haerty boys begging and if u no giv dem na insult go follow.
Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by dingbang(m): 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Can you imagine undecided
Some of these beggars are so heartless...He should better return that thing that disappeared

I don't usually give them money self...one has to be careful ..some of them ve two hands and legs and yet they can't work
the ones that annoy me are the beggars that pretend to be deaf and dumb you see at all these transport company parks that carry a paper and show you...

1 Like

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by expensiveguyman(m): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
That's not a big deal nah!, At least that special part of d body dat can make him commit sin and end up in hellfire is no more.

2 Likes

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by Adukey(f): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Daddybright1986:
Im 23 and i haven't had my periods yet.
My little sis is 17 and had her periods since 13.
I feel ashamed to talk to my friends because i don't know if i had a problem..
Or does it take longer when you're a boy?

Yours na lifetime menopause, lmao
Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by juman(m): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
No. grin
The man private did not disappear. His private contracted because of fear.

What happened was after the man gave the money to the beggar, he had unusual thought may be his private may have disappeared, hence that fear strink his peni.s.

2 Likes

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by FabioPeter: 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
NITRABOMB:

It was really crazy to me because we pulled down the man's pants and looked and behold there was no dick. The area was just flat. I left cos I was hurrying yo work.. Don't know how it ended Sha.

I choose to disbelief your claim

1 Like

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by josephine123: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by AuroraB(f): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
My God!
So, it would be a bad idea to give out alms now shocked
Ha!
Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by Krystalzkris(f): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
and people believe this
Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by Brushless: 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hate beggars.

God forbid.
You hit the nail neat. It is a fact that those who do the most evil are the wretched scums. God help us all.
Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
but seriously how is this shiit possible?
Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by chigo003(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
I smell lies

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by Tobiemmanuel007: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
ehhh u mean iron rod disappeared

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by Gbrika(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
When we go see pix or video?
Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by banmee(m): 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
NITRABOMB:

Why is it that It is only in Africa that these things happen? How come only backward people experience this?
Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by talk2percy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Prick kwa...wetin he wan use am do? Una sure say the guy get prick in the first place. Make them no kill the guy o till he replaces it. Buh if him no get am back...I will give him some. I get am plenty.

1 Like

Re: Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User by redsun(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Why wont it vanish when you muderfuckers live like subcreatures? Devoid of any sense of reasoning and cognitive ability as supposed humans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Slaps Man Continuously As He Begs God For Mercy (Video) / Couple Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.