Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,115 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Man’s Penis Disappears After Giving Crippled Beggar N1,000 In Lagos (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man’s Penis Disappears After Giving Crippled Beggar N1,000 In Lagos (video) (1750 Views)

Cab Driver Disappears After Conveying Suspected Kidnapper In Lagos (photo) / Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. / Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man’s Penis Disappears After Giving Crippled Beggar N1,000 In Lagos (video) by Rider23: 10:59am On Sep 16, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-9AM4Zb_bepc/Wbz1EB3V0oI/AAAAAAAADi8/DEgN-xCcGWM2Sm_oZnC9SWe0Y3OeI0V6QCLcBGAs/s400/pen.png[/img]
There was panic yesterday at Ikeja Along bus stop after an unidentified crippled man who begs for money allegedly made the penis of a man who gave him N1,000 disappear.

According to one Ademitidesioye on Instagram, she couldn't video the victim because of privacy, but she shared a video of the beggar!
She wrote:

This happened at Ikeja Along bus stop today at about 4pm...He's a beggar who happens to be crippled but is known to take something in exchange from men who give him money....their manhood...He did this to a guy who gave him 1k only for to walk away from him and feel his Manhood disappear...I cudnt video the victim for privacy reasons but here's a video of the begger in question... This is a wake up to all of us...let's be careful about who give alms to...Enjoy

Hit play below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9Fos8ocqak

VIA: http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/09/nigerian-mans-penis-disappears-after.html
Re: Man’s Penis Disappears After Giving Crippled Beggar N1,000 In Lagos (video) by Homeboiy: 11:04am On Sep 16, 2017
Ife n'eme
Re: Man’s Penis Disappears After Giving Crippled Beggar N1,000 In Lagos (video) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2017
shocked

I hate beggars.

We all have something to beg for...but we don't.
So why should anyone with the breath of life in them choose a career path of begging?

Well...the times are bad,
That's why I anoint my preek with anointing oil before I leave the house.
If I lose it, I don't know what I will tell the numerous females who depend on it for pleasure.

God forbid.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man’s Penis Disappears After Giving Crippled Beggar N1,000 In Lagos (video) by taylor88(m): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2017
Lol
Re: Man’s Penis Disappears After Giving Crippled Beggar N1,000 In Lagos (video) by Evablizin(f): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2017
Too bad
Re: Man’s Penis Disappears After Giving Crippled Beggar N1,000 In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 16, 2017
cry

There is always something perplexing about joystick disappearance to me:

1. Where is the joystick going to?

2. What will the victim use to pee?
Re: Man’s Penis Disappears After Giving Crippled Beggar N1,000 In Lagos (video) by Smartphil(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe I give up on u...the only reason I'm still in nairaland

1 Like

Re: Man’s Penis Disappears After Giving Crippled Beggar N1,000 In Lagos (video) by marooh: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Wow!
The victim has to check the turgidity and ruggedity of his missing p3nis b4 burning the beggar to avoId burning his manh00d...

NwamAikpe I know u will ask for missing p3nis Pic before believing grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught And Stripped Unclad While Trying To Have Gay Sex In Delta. Photos / Sad!!teenager Stabbed To Death By A 16-years Old Boy In Kuje(abuja) / Cheating Wife And Lover Flogged After Being Caught Red-handed Having S3x By Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.