Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. (7045 Views)

Buhari Wants To Look Like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. - Mazi Kanu / Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People / Mazi Kanu Sent A Short Code From His Crypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 16, 2017
Am sorry to Pro Biafrans. May God still bless the struggle. I accept responsibility for my gibberish and instability.

125 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by TheCabal02: 9:43am On Sep 16, 2017

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by DickDastardLION(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2017
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by rottennaija(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2017
I keep saying, we will all get what we want. But we have to be matured about it. When Nigeria split, it will split I'm many direction. But Akwa ibom will not be part of Biafra

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by deepwater(f): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2017
lmao

poverty is real
Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:48am On Sep 16, 2017
sad
Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by Flets: 9:48am On Sep 16, 2017
Again fools everywhere

I was on the fence all this while but a man who lives for nothing is a breathing dead.

Biafra has come to stay, its an idea and a movement which a thousand Buhari can't stop

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by BudeYahooCom: 9:49am On Sep 16, 2017
YourTerror:
[s]I know this will come as a suprise but I will not support the breakup of Nigeria again. After taking my time to go through stories on both sides, I have come to the conclusion that;

(1)IPOB looked for trouble and should bear the responsibility alone. You can't fight a federal might and win.

(2)We Igbos brought trouble on ourselves. We first of all declared war on Buhari. Prior before election, we filled the cyber space with hatred and malice against him even Even though He should have forgiven us as a father knowing fully well that we are his children and he is a president of all.

(3)Further championing the Biafran cause will alienate us further from the Nigerian bread and make the needed developments not come to our side.

(4) We Igbos are very arrogant and have refused to learn to stop chest beating. We see every tribe as not suffering and we ourselves as the only people that suffered to make it. This is a pure lie.

(5) The Yorubas have every right to protect the Nigerian state. If they still want to stay in Nigeria, it is their right. I will forever stop calling them Afonja. Same goes for the good people of Calabar, Bayelsa, Rivers and Idoma who have made it clear that they will never be part of Biafra. I will now respect their opinion

(6) I have come to realise that even if Nigeria restructures today or separates, Igbos may bear the brunt more ooo. I have to be objective. Forget chest beating and making noise like wounded goats. We no get anything ho haa for our land. The Benue we insult for refusing Biafra has food oo. North has food oo and are preparing for post oil period. Our South East states have little or nothing to sustain us in the eventuality of a Biafra. Forget the oil in Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom. Those people are not our "brothers" as we usually tag them. [b]Even the first secessionist state in Nigeria was crushed by an Igbo man... Aguiyi Ironsi They themselves have almost been rendered impotent by the Nigerian state of which the big 3 tribes are the champions in marginalization.

(7) Nobody is marginalising Igbos. We are marginalizing ourselves because we have refused to play smart politics. The Yorubas are better here. I must commend them for that. They are usually smart and play to the wind of what is in place. Those people saw on time that Jonathan is failed project and ran to align with North. The gamble favoured them. Mind you that prior before now, Buhari ha approached us with Chuba Okadigbo and that Nnewi man. We totally rejected him and labelled him a terrorist. He became a president and and appointed people the constitution mandated him to appoint. It is not a must we will be in his kitchen cabinet. Mind you that we labelled him a terrorist. If I were him, I wont appoint Igbo man oo. Period. Because we pose a threath to him. If you want, call me Afonja. Abum ezigbote nwafor Igbo. Anaghim atu ujo.

(cool O boy forget propaganda and fake news. Nobody offered Nnamdi Kanu any oil well and Vice President. That Young man na pure renegade, wounded lion and a failure that bought into the so called marginalization of the Igbos. Because some Igbos felt sidelined by Buhari, they now fell back on Nnamdi to get a pound of flesh. They don't necessarily want to pull out of Nigeria. If you doubt me, why are some of us giving subtle support for Atiku who is a well known...... let me leave it there.

(9) We Igbos atimes tend to be greedy oo. We have been licking this oil oo. Everybody has been licking it. Our politicians are now planning to lick this oil alone and sideline other tribes. Biafra can never work oo. If you doubt me, tell me why a state as small as Bayelsa with all its big federal allocation and 13% derivation still owing its workers? My eyes have opened that this is class warfare oo. Even if we get Biafra today, the same set of criminal elements will still not be satisfied even if you give them all.the oil wells!

(10) The so called SEDC failed at the house because of the arrogance of our representatives and senators. I may be wrong but don't be surprised that our politicians from the East failed to lobby others before submitting the application due to their chest beating and arrogance. We need to learn to work with other regions to achieve good things for our peopl back home. We see Yorubas as Afonjas and See Hausas as Animals. But I have come to discover that some Igbos are the ones becoming Animals oo.

(11) Even though am not an IPOB member but I have been an ardent sympathiser and supporter, I have gone come to discover that these people are Barbarians oo. Believe me when I tell you this. I have gone close to them to discover that these people are just waiting for rhe right time to become terrorists. They are metamorphosing. Believe me. And they will be more terrible than Boko Haram.

Ndigbo gekwanum nti. IPOB abughi ndi unu ga enye ochichi. They have already written down names of those they will kill when Biafra comes. Most times, you see them discuss about how they will revoke all lands and which buildings to pull down in order to build their Utopian Biafra. These young men are heartless oo.

(12) Most of the people you see screaming IPOB and Biafra online are jobless Igbo youths in Germany, Malaysia, Cambodia, London and CHINA. They are screaming war and battle from their room but they have nothig oo. IPOB is being funded by drug and illegal money. They also get legal money through brainwashing children of the poor and down trodden especially those from Ebonyi and Enugu. Believe me on this.

(13) I knew Nnamdi Kanu was mad the day he said he will go to Abuja and come back with Buharis head. That was when I started suspecting his sanity. You can't make such volatile comments against a presidency and expect to go scot free. He even went as far as floating a BSS.

(14) I swear down. Buhari is very tolerant and tried ooo. Forget all these brainwashing by Radio Biafra that Hausa hates us. Its a pure lie. Abum Ezigbote onye Igbo si Anambra. If I were the president and my powers wittled as Nnamdi tried to do Buhari, by now, I would have crushed the person oo.

(15) Forget these hoodlums like Fani Kayode, Fayose, Reno Omokri and other iddots that are playing Ludo with our emotions. These people don't love us. They are our real enemies. They only need us to distract Buhari government and when they achieve their aim, they will abandon us! Look at that foooolish Fayose that can't manage Ekiti wants to become president+! Can you imagine? Fani Kayode the hoodlum is only looking for how PDP will come back so that he will continue looting. Same goes for reno omockri the criminal whose principal supervised the greatest lootocracy of modern times!

I will continue later....

Apologies to Omenka, TonyeBarcanista, Madridguy, Sarrki and a host of others. Most of them are true patriots. Am discovering this late.

NB
Before you tag me Afonja, I was a former hardcore Biafran Supporter, A lover Of Igbo and an IPOB sympathiser.

Abughi kwam onye Hausa ma obu Yoruba. Abum Onye Igbo. I have only decided to live above hate and start loving other Nigerians.[/s]

You were never pro-Biafra. you were just a pretender, No true Igbo man will agree with the army that fulani herdsmen are 'peaceful' while IPOB are terrorists. You fool no one Mr pro-almajiri

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by devindevin2000: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2017
YourTerror:
[s]I know this will come as a suprise but I will not support the breakup of Nigeria again. After taking my time to go through stories on both sides, I have come to the conclusion that;

(1)IPOB looked for trouble and should bear the responsibility alone. You can't fight a federal might and win.

(2)We Igbos brought trouble on ourselves. We first of all declared war on Buhari. Prior before election, we filled the cyber space with hatred and malice against him even Even though He should have forgiven us as a father knowing fully well that we are his children and he is a president of all.

(3)Further championing the Biafran cause will alienate us further from the Nigerian bread and make the needed developments not come to our side.

(4) We Igbos are very arrogant and have refused to learn to stop chest beating. We see every tribe as not suffering and we ourselves as the only people that suffered to make it. This is a pure lie.

(5) The Yorubas have every right to protect the Nigerian state. If they still want to stay in Nigeria, it is their right. I will forever stop calling them Afonja. Same goes for the good people of Calabar, Bayelsa, Rivers and Idoma who have made it clear that they will never be part of Biafra. I will now respect their opinion

(6) I have come to realise that even if Nigeria restructures today or separates, Igbos may bear the brunt more ooo. I have to be objective. Forget chest beating and making noise like wounded goats. We no get anything ho haa for our land. The Benue we insult for refusing Biafra has food oo. North has food oo and are preparing for post oil period. Our South East states have little or nothing to sustain us in the eventuality of a Biafra. Forget the oil in Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom. Those people are not our "brothers" as we usually tag them. [b]Even the first secessionist state in Nigeria was crushed by an Igbo man... Aguiyi Ironsi They themselves have almost been rendered impotent by the Nigerian state of which the big 3 tribes are the champions in marginalization.

(7) Nobody is marginalising Igbos. We are marginalizing ourselves because we have refused to play smart politics. The Yorubas are better here. I must commend them for that. They are usually smart and play to the wind of what is in place. Those people saw on time that Jonathan is failed project and ran to align with North. The gamble favoured them. Mind you that prior before now, Buhari ha approached us with Chuba Okadigbo and that Nnewi man. We totally rejected him and labelled him a terrorist. He became a president and and appointed people the constitution mandated him to appoint. It is not a must we will be in his kitchen cabinet. Mind you that we labelled him a terrorist. If I were him, I wont appoint Igbo man oo. Period. Because we pose a threath to him. If you want, call me Afonja. Abum ezigbote nwafor Igbo. Anaghim atu ujo.

(cool O boy forget propaganda and fake news. Nobody offered Nnamdi Kanu any oil well and Vice President. That Young man na pure renegade, wounded lion and a failure that bought into the so called marginalization of the Igbos. Because some Igbos felt sidelined by Buhari, they now fell back on Nnamdi to get a pound of flesh. They don't necessarily want to pull out of Nigeria. If you doubt me, why are some of us giving subtle support for Atiku who is a well known...... let me leave it there.

(9) We Igbos atimes tend to be greedy oo. We have been licking this oil oo. Everybody has been licking it. Our politicians are now planning to lick this oil alone and sideline other tribes. Biafra can never work oo. If you doubt me, tell me why a state as small as Bayelsa with all its big federal allocation and 13% derivation still owing its workers? My eyes have opened that this is class warfare oo. Even if we get Biafra today, the same set of criminal elements will still not be satisfied even if you give them all.the oil wells!

(10) The so called SEDC failed at the house because of the arrogance of our representatives and senators. I may be wrong but don't be surprised that our politicians from the East failed to lobby others before submitting the application due to their chest beating and arrogance. We need to learn to work with other regions to achieve good things for our peopl back home. We see Yorubas as Afonjas and See Hausas as Animals. But I have come to discover that some Igbos are the ones becoming Animals oo.

(11) Even though am not an IPOB member but I have been an ardent sympathiser and supporter, I have gone come to discover that these people are Barbarians oo. Believe me when I tell you this. I have gone close to them to discover that these people are just waiting for rhe right time to become terrorists. They are metamorphosing. Believe me. And they will be more terrible than Boko Haram.

Ndigbo gekwanum nti. IPOB abughi ndi unu ga enye ochichi. They have already written down names of those they will kill when Biafra comes. Most times, you see them discuss about how they will revoke all lands and which buildings to pull down in order to build their Utopian Biafra. These young men are heartless oo.

(12) Most of the people you see screaming IPOB and Biafra online are jobless Igbo youths in Germany, Malaysia, Cambodia, London and CHINA. They are screaming war and battle from their room but they have nothig oo. IPOB is being funded by drug and illegal money. They also get legal money through brainwashing children of the poor and down trodden especially those from Ebonyi and Enugu. Believe me on this.

(13) I knew Nnamdi Kanu was mad the day he said he will go to Abuja and come back with Buharis head. That was when I started suspecting his sanity. You can't make such volatile comments against a presidency and expect to go scot free. He even went as far as floating a BSS.

(14) I swear down. Buhari is very tolerant and tried ooo. Forget all these brainwashing by Radio Biafra that Hausa hates us. Its a pure lie. Abum Ezigbote onye Igbo si Anambra. If I were the president and my powers wittled as Nnamdi tried to do Buhari, by now, I would have crushed the person oo.

(15) Forget these hoodlums like Fani Kayode, Fayose, Reno Omokri and other iddots that are playing Ludo with our emotions. These people don't love us. They are our real enemies. They only need us to distract Buhari government and when they achieve their aim, they will abandon us! Look at that foooolish Fayose that can't manage Ekiti wants to become president+! Can you imagine? Fani Kayode the hoodlum is only looking for how PDP will come back so that he will continue looting. Same goes for reno omockri the criminal whose principal supervised the greatest lootocracy of modern times!

Apologies to Omenka, TonyeBarcanista, Madridguy, Sarrki and a host of others. Most of them are true patriots. Am discovering this late.

NB
Before you tag me Afonja, I was a former hardcore Biafran Supporter, A lover Of Igbo and an IPOB sympathiser.

Abughi kwam onye Hausa ma obu Yoruba. Abum Onye Igbo. I have only decided to live above hate and start loving other Nigerians.[/s]

These are all APC paid opinion movers...they are over 20 of them on Nairaland posting all kinds of threads on Biafraa in hopes of convincing IPOB/Biafraans to abandon Biafraa.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2017
Op, when and why did you change your mind?

You didn't change your mind when army had not killed your brothers in Aba, is it now you would change your mind? Except you have just been a pretender all along.

If you knew all these things why were you a pro-biafra?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by FTrebirth(m): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2017
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by madridguy(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2017
Good you are now seeing the real truth behind the IPOB of a thing. Please try as much as possible to canvass other youth to stay away from Kanu and his tricks.

YourTerror:
I know this will come as a suprise but I will not support the breakup of Nigeria again. After taking my time to go through stories on both sides, I have come to the conclusion that;

(6) I have come to realise that even if Nigeria restructures today or separates, Igbos may bear the brunt more ooo. I have to be objective. Forget chest beating and making noise like wounded goats. We no get anything ho haa for our land. The Benue we insult for refusing Biafra has food oo. North has food oo and are preparing for post oil period. Our South East states have little or nothing to sustain us in the eventuality of a Biafra. Forget the oil in Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom. Those people are not our "brothers" as we usually tag them. Even the first secessionist state in Nigeria was crushed by an Igbo man... Aguiyi Ironsi They themselves have almost been rendered impotent by the Nigerian state of which the big 3 tribes are the champions in marginalization.

(9) We Igbos atimes tend to be greedy oo. We have been licking this oil oo. The oil is not our own oo as we usually chest beat. Everybody has been licking it. Our politicians are now planning to lick this oil alone and sideline other tribes. Biafra can never work oo. If you doubt me, tell me why a state as small as Bayelsa with all its big federal allocation and 13% derivation still owing its workers? My eyes have opened that this is class warfare oo. Even if we get Biafra today, the same set of criminal elements will still not be satisfied even if you give them all.the oil wells!

(15) Forget these hoodlums like Fani Kayode, Fayose, Reno Omokri and other iddots that are playing Ludo with our emotions. These people don't love us. They are our real enemies. They only need us to distract Buhari government and when they achieve their aim, they will abandon us! Look at that foooolish Fayose that can't manage Ekiti wants to become president! Can you imagine? Fani Kayode the hoodlum is only looking for how PDP will come back so that he will continue looting. Same goes for reno omockri the criminal whose principal supervised the greatest lootocracy of modern times!

NB

Abughi kwam onye Hausa ma obu Yoruba. Abum Onye Igbo. I have only decided to live above hate and start loving other Nigerians.

I didn't do this for likes or favour. I am doing this because I love my Igbo brother. Nnamdi Kanu wife and son don run go London. Mazi Kanu has disappeared. Our brainwashed brothers are still shouting Biafra or death and being used to test run the new weapons the Nigerian army bought. Mind you that the Nigerian army has Igbo people among them.

I am now Python Dancing. Ndi Igbo unu etufukwele ndu unu maka Nnamiidiot Kanu. We have been sharing oil money but our politicians have been stealing our own and not working. Hold your politicians responsible. Case closed!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by kendrick9(m): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2017
Good u have denounced ipob...I always knew the way ipob most especially kanu were going about this Biafra thing wasn't d right way....an act of decocorum and diplomacy should have been employed rather than insults..
personally tho I still think in the long Biafra isn't a bad ideology but KANU and his ipobians shouldn't be at the forefront or spokesman for such cause... sorry to say this but KANU speaks lyk a tout,no one can take such person serious

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by Ever8054: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2017
devindevin2000:

These are all APC paid opinion movers...they are over 20 of them on Nairaland posting all kinds of threads on Biafraa in hopes of convincing IPOB/Biafraans to abandon Biafraa.
I was expecting this picture.. anyone that says his views contrary to an ipob nnamdi KANU slave is yuroba..useless goat...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 16, 2017
Ha akpobam gom Afonja and paid hack. Some of them won't read through my lines.

That one is your business. If you want and still believe in the Biafran cause, go and fight the army. But I beg you people not to destabilize my Anambra and Igbo land.

You people are hating Buhari for nothing. Just pure hate and bile. Nothin more.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by Jumbus31(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2017
I'm patiently waiting for Ipob miscreants to bombered these thread.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by BudeYahooCom: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2017
devindevin2000:

Oh you also noticed that too?

I thought I was the only one noticed the massive registration of new 'Pro-fulani/ I am ibo' monikers in the past few days. grin

Unfortunately they have a hard nut to crack in convincing us that 'Fulani terrorist who kill and rape in our land are the most peaceful" but Ipob are terrorists. Hard job for them! grin

6 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by rottennaija(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2017
kendrick9:
Good u have denounced ipob...I always knew the way ipob most especially kanu were going about this Biafra thing wasn't d right way....an act of decocorum and diplomacy should have been employed rather than insults..
personally tho I still think in the long Biafra isn't a bad ideology but KANU and his ipobians shouldn't be at the forefront or spokesman for such cause... sorry to say this but KANU speaks lyk a tout,no one can take such person serious

Biafra isn't a bad ideology. But Nnamdi kanu had a bad idealogy from the beginning. You need to listen to his videos and you will simply understand that this is another boko haram waiting to happen. That was why he was arrested in the first place.

Secession should be done peacefully. When you threatened hail and brimstone, that's no longer it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by Prec1ous(m): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2017
This is class A stuff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by BudeYahooCom: 10:08am On Sep 16, 2017
Jumbus31:
I'm patiently waiting for Ipob miscreants to bombered these thread.

If you ask this one he will tell you he is a "christian who loves fulani herdsmen terrorist for killing and raping in his land but hates Biafrans for agitating on their own land'.

These pro-almajiris are not very wise with their anti-IPOB propaganda. grin

6 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by kendrick9(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2017
rottennaija:

Biafra isn't a bad ideology. But Nnamdi kanu had a bad idealogy from the beginning. You need to listen to his videos and you will simply understand that this is another boko haram waiting to happen. That was why he was arrested in the first place.

Secession should be done peacefully. When you threatened hail and brimstone, that's no longer it.
absolutely right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by paschu: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2017
You are just an unstable opportunist.

YourTerror:
Nigeria has not lost Igbos and will never loose Igbos.

Buhari is just a bastardd and will remain so.

Igbos are a good investor in the Nigerian project and we can't give it up even for the world.

YourTerror post=60073949:
This Tony Nwoye is a known cultist and an armed robber. His brother is a hit man in Eiye cult group and has too much blood in his hands.

Let's not also forget that he is being sponsored by the one and only criminal godfather of Anambra state called Arthur Eze.

Anambra state is too advanced to have such charlatans in power.

YourTerror:
God bless you. When the time comes, we will be wiping Nigeria 30-0!

We are not one with this people and can never be one with them.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu for resurrecting in every Igbo Man the long forgotten "Biafran Spirit!

YourTerror:
You know if I tell some foolish Igbos who still support Nigeria that these people hate us, it will be like am an extremist. I tell them that these people allow you in their places not because they love you guys but because they know what they are gaining from you people.

Now take your time and go through the speech delivered by Hoe-nochie on Nnamdi Kanu. Do you really think it was about Nnamdi Kanu alone? No! Let me bring out an excerpt and snippet from her speech to proove my point;

"The truth is that most of Kanuโ€™s followers are touts, hooligans and hoodlums. They also grew up in the dingy Onitsha and Aba markets, breathing recycled oxygen and with NO formal education at all."

Did you people notice how she indirectly insulted Onitsha and Aba people by saying that the residents breathe in recycled Oxygen? The last time I checked, not every Igbo man living in Aba or Onitsha is part of IPOB. Just think deep. This is not a matter of Nnamdi Kanu's followers. This is a matter of how a Presidential media aide perceives the indigenes of Onitsha and Aba! Is this not hate speech?

This people hate Igbo people. They are just hiding behind IPOB to unleash their hatred!

Please lets bring this to the attention of the whole world and the presidency!

YourTerror:
I know this will come as a suprise but I will not support the breakup of Nigeria again. After taking my time to go through stories on both sides, I have come to the conclusion that;

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by tsdarkside(m): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2017
devindevin2000:

shvt the fvck up lucifer.....get lost!!!... angry angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by Jumbus31(m): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

If you ask this one he will tell you he is a "christian who loves fulani herdsmen terrorist for killing and raping in his land but hates Biafrans for agitating on their own land'.

These pro-almajiris are not very wise with their anti-IPOB propaganda. grin
Ngwanu go and fight Army then, with your catapult and cutlass.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by aworatak: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2017
Story for the afonja goats.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by ElsonMorali: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2017
They will call you Afonja Moslem. Not everybody is given the grace in life to be able to look back objectively and make a u-turn. You have been given that grace op. Unfortunately lots of Igbos who will comment here have all decided to close their mind's eyes to the truth.

All they see is Igbo and nothing else. Their worldview doesn't encompass much more. Just that narrow mindset.

You've been liberated. Congrats. We Hope we'll see more.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by patval(f): 10:28am On Sep 16, 2017
delusional press conference from the stable of skullandia republic spokesman.
We don't just choose Biafra for you info. we are born with it,cultured into it thru our social system of equity,fairness and doggedness towards oppression.
save your message for your skull excavating nationals

6 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by pryme(m): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2017
YourTerror:

(6) I have come to realise that even if Nigeria restructures today or separates, Igbos may bear the brunt more ooo. I have to be objective. Forget chest beating and making noise like wounded goats. We no get anything ho haa for our land. The Benue we insult for refusing Biafra has food oo. North has food oo and are preparing for post oil period. Our South East states have little or nothing to sustain us in the eventuality of a Biafra. Forget the oil in Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom. Those people are not our "brothers" as we usually tag them. Even the first secessionist state in Nigeria was crushed by an Igbo man... Aguiyi Ironsi They themselves have almost been rendered impotent by the Nigerian state of which the big 3 tribes are the champions in marginalization.

(cool Boy forget propaganda and fake news. Nobody offered Nnamdi Kanu any oil well and Vice President. That Young man na pure renegade, wounded lion and a failure that bought into the so called marginalization of the Igbos. Because some Igbos felt sidelined by Buhari, they now fell back on Nnamdi to get a pound of flesh. They don't necessarily want to pull out of Nigeria. If you doubt me, why are some of us giving subtle support for Atiku who is a well known...... let me leave it there.

(9) We Igbos atimes tend to be greedy oo. We have been licking this oil oo. The oil is not our own oo as we usually chest beat. Everybody has been licking it. Our politicians are now planning to lick this oil alone and sideline other tribes. Biafra can never work oo. If you doubt me, tell me why a state as small as Bayelsa with all its big federal allocation and 13% derivation still owing its workers? My eyes have opened that this is class warfare oo. Even if we get Biafra today, the same set of criminal elements will still not be satisfied even if you give them all.the oil wells!

(15) Forget these hoodlums like Fani Kayode, Fayose, Reno Omokri and other iddots that are playing Ludo with our emotions. These people don't love us. They are our real enemies. They only need us to distract Buhari government and when they achieve their aim, they will abandon us! Look at that foooolish Fayose that can't manage Ekiti wants to become president! Can you imagine? Fani Kayode the hoodlum is only looking for how PDP will come back so that he will continue looting. Same goes for reno omockri the criminal whose principal supervised the greatest lootocracy of modern times!

NB

Abughi kwam onye Hausa ma obu Yoruba. Abum Onye Igbo. I have only decided to live above hate and start loving other Nigerians.

I didn't do this for likes or favour. I am doing this because I love my Igbo brother. Nnamdi Kanu wife and son don run go London. Mazi Kanu has disappeared. Our brainwashed brothers are still shouting Biafra or death and being used to test run the new weapons the Nigerian army bought. Mind you that the Nigerian army has Igbo people among them.

I am now Python Dancing. Ndi Igbo unu etufukwele ndu unu maka Nnamiidiot Kanu. We have been sharing oil money but our politicians have been stealing our own and not working. Hold your politicians responsible. Case closed!

Op welcome Back, its a shame that the Igbos cant see that its a politician that is pulling the strings behind the scenes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by ideologies(m): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2017
YourTerror:

(cool Boy forget propaganda and fake news. Nobody offered Nnamdi Kanu any oil well and Vice President. That Young man na pure renegade, wounded lion and a failure that bought into the so called marginalization of the Igbos. Because some Igbos felt sidelined by Buhari, they now fell back on Nnamdi to get a pound of flesh. They don't necessarily want to pull out of Nigeria. If you doubt me, why are some of us giving subtle support for Atiku who is a well known...... let me leave it there.

NB

poo, has FG won Militants before?

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by Houseofglam7(f): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2017
undecided
Re: I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. by okasebe(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2017
Nobody wants to be associated with terrorism

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Short Biography Of Edward Onoja, New Kogi Deputy Gov / Dapo Okubadejo: Ogun State Paid โ‚ฆ20 Billion Out Of its Debt In 2020 / NNPC: Ikeja gas pipeline leakage Was Caused By Road Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.