Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,870 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Shall I Put Some Chocolate On His Peniss And Eat It ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shall I Put Some Chocolate On His Peniss And Eat It ? (1282 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shall I Put Some Chocolate On His Peniss And Eat It ? by whywhyogun: 10:10am On Sep 16, 2017
I have some fancy like this : to paste some chocolate on his chocolate skin, and devour them, to lick them.

that would be sweet, and I could never tell apart which is chocolate and which is his dick. they are both of the same color, and of the same flavor.

maybe he would ejaculate soon, and I would mix his sperm and chocolate in my mouth, and swallow all of them.

that must be cool.

1 Like

Re: Shall I Put Some Chocolate On His Peniss And Eat It ? by Samsimple(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2017
Madness at its peak
Re: Shall I Put Some Chocolate On His Peniss And Eat It ? by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2017
Nogoodadvice

1 Like

Re: Shall I Put Some Chocolate On His Peniss And Eat It ? by nddydamzi(f): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2017
no do did instead

Re: Shall I Put Some Chocolate On His Peniss And Eat It ? by nogoodadvice(m): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
Nogoodadvice

Lmao
Why u call my name now grin cheesy
Re: Shall I Put Some Chocolate On His Peniss And Eat It ? by nogoodadvice(m): 10:36am On Sep 16, 2017
Whywhyogun

I didn't see ur call
Re: Shall I Put Some Chocolate On His Peniss And Eat It ? by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2017
nogoodadvice:

Lmao
Why u call my name now grin cheesy

Coz i know u wanna see the thread tongue its me sha..how far na ?

1 Like

Re: Shall I Put Some Chocolate On His Peniss And Eat It ? by nogoodadvice(m): 10:39am On Sep 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Coz i know u wanna see the thread tongue its me sha..how far na ?

Lol
Seen...Thanks

But Dix place ix too open 4 us
Re: Shall I Put Some Chocolate On His Peniss And Eat It ? by whywhyogun: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2017
Samsimple:
Madness at its peak

I guess I have contributed a very smart idea for hundreds of readers of this thread. and some assiduous housewives are getting ready to buy some chocolate to have a test tonight.
Re: Shall I Put Some Chocolate On His Peniss And Eat It ? by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2017
nogoodadvice:

Lol
Seen...Thanks

But Dix place ix too open 4 us

grin

Hahahaha..watchu mean too open for us? cheesy
Re: Shall I Put Some Chocolate On His Peniss And Eat It ? by nogoodadvice(m): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahaha..watchu mean too open for us? cheesy

I sent u a mail already

Try to reply
Re: Shall I Put Some Chocolate On His Peniss And Eat It ? by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:40am On Sep 16, 2017
nogoodadvice:

I sent u a mail already

Try to reply

Chaaai! Its me na ooo..ur friend..we been talking on whatsapp many times shocked
Re: Shall I Put Some Chocolate On His Peniss And Eat It ? by nogoodadvice(m): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Chaaai! Its me na ooo..ur friend..we been talking on whatsapp many times shocked

K

Holla me on whatsapp
Re: Shall I Put Some Chocolate On His Peniss And Eat It ? by ebonflexy(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
@OP good girl.

Be sure to put it on his ass too and then suck it out. Be the best tongue slut you can be undecided

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Will Make You Do This? / Narialands View Dis / This Is The Kind Of Woman We Are Looking For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.