Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? (72139 Views)

10000 AK47 How Much Will It Cost And How Can I Get It Delivered / Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by ikp120(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
CaptainFM1:

Why not add Helipad or Runway with control tower to it.......
Hehehehehe grin grin grin Guy you dey craze well well. grin grin LWKMD grin grin
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by bluecircle470: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
CASTOSVILLA:
How cheap is the Faith? grin

Like that of a mustard grain
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by charleskl(m): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
Call me and I will hlp u prepare d BOQ within 2dayz max.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by Ukalejohn(m): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
So u kidnap person abi now you wan know how much him house worth before you ask for ransom lipsrsealed
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by waldigit: 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
Candybob:
just prepare like 20m
No way.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by emmabuka: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
Dear Costavilla, Am a Civil Engr by profession. Recently, I hv handled such a project I knew exactly what it will cost u to HV Dat prototype converted to the REAL LIFE.
The only COST different will be determined in d FOUNDATION TYPE used.

Here is my e-mail address dengrmayor@gmail.com,

Hoping to hear from u soon.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by waldigit: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
mikejj:
grin very cheap it cost a little faith.
I figure between 50 and 100 million.
depending on conventional cost factors. Thanks. Pls. excluding if you want to make it a smart house.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by ACE1010: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
CASTOSVILLA:

Just the faith of a muster seed!!!
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by ACE1010: 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Osinachi1:
grin

I spent well over #100 Million to build mine few years back in Wazobia town

The only problem was that Ewa agoyin was banned in that Town
So I abandoned the building and rented a room in Oshodi where I can enjoy Ewa agoyin without restriction

Lol!!! Yeye Dey worry you ooooooo ���
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by Redhot111(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
Candybob:
just prepare like 20m
20 wetin? Are you in Nigeria?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by HERSLEY(f): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
alexistaiwo:
N587,219.

DON'T ASK ME HOW
how undecided
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
HERSLEY:
how undecided
Good of you to ask. Kindly call the number on my profile for more clarifications
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by ak22(m): 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Candybob:
just prepare like 20m

Bros check again you must missed you calculation
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by donhils: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Big money.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by deanery(m): 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
what you should do is contact a quantity surveyor... their work is to quantify cost for a building by getting the quantity of materials needed for any particular construction... even when the drawing is not available... we put into cognizance the present prices of building materials in other that u may have I mind how much u need.... u can contact me on; 07031543546 ...am a quantity surveyor... thank God u already have the plan of the building
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by hathiba: 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
vincentjk:
My elder brother built something bigger than this last year but he spent less than N400m

Am not so sure though

Broz u are not wise at all... While u think u are trying to pull effect with yr elder brother achievement, u are only exposing him to the eyes of the daredevils who could tail u and him. .pls let's be conscious of what we say and what we share on the internet. Tis well

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by Softhands(m): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
mustard seed
CASTOSVILLA:
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by msturE: 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
Let me think 899m should do...because my cousin brother's sister's husband had a son who has a friend that has a richhh nephew..
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by IBreakRules: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
Osinachi1:
grin

I spent well over #100 Million to build mine few years back in Wazobia town

The only problem was that Ewa agoyin was banned in that Town
So I abandoned the building and rented a room in Oshodi where I can enjoy Ewa agoyin without restriction
lwkmdfh
craze depot dey one side of ur head my brother
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by vincentjk(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
hathiba:

Broz u are not wise at all... While u think u are trying to pull effect with yr elder brother achievement, u are only exposing him to the eyes of the daredevils who could tail u and him. .pls let's be conscious of what we say and what we share on the internet. Tis well

You've a point, thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by vincentjk(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
Chinatown1759:

can I have his number so i can confirm

You want to kidnap my brother?

Stay away from him

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by vincentjk(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
Wisebisho:

I thought it was you... So who is your elder brother make we ask am?

You ask a lot of question please
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by KingAfo(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
chloride6:

Wetin happen..... I think 50m is okay...
Lol 50M for mansion?

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by chloride6: 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
KingAfo:

Lol 50M for mansion?

You would be surprised at what you can achieve with less.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by thelegend1(m): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
CaptainFM1:

Is that a thumb rule?

In Architecture parlance, yes. Though it varies depending on clients specific requirements
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by thelegend1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
CaptainFM1:

Is that a thumb rule?

Depends on ur specific requirements and your Architect...its a baseline estimate
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by nwafor4luv: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
It is important to know that you can't get the acurrate estimate of this proposed building without the combined effort of the quantity surveyor and structural engineer.
The engineer studies the drawing to know and put in place the beams,columns and lintels this enables the surveyor know the total number of steel reinforcements needed for the building, the surveyor now goes to market to get the prices of materials which he will use to prepare the estimate
Builder chinedu
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by soanl: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
What's the software used to design the building? cc CASTOSVILLA
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by akmath: 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
If it cost about 200 billion naira to build the Nnamdi kanu's house then I bet this house should cost more than 200 trillion naira. Even neymar no fit build am then.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by wtfcoded: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
50 million will do that with nice finishings
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by wtfcoded: 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
soanl:
What's the software used to design the building? cc CASTOSVILLA

plz mention me in his reply.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:33am On Sep 17, 2017
Bro...your 3d of the building and the brief /areas provided seem to be in a python dance.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

139-Year-Old House Transported On Truck To A New Location In US (Photos) / Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room / Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.