Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

I Had This Dream Just Now, Please Read!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had This Dream Just Now, Please Read!!! (895 Views)

What Does This Dream Mean? I Saw My Name Engraved On A Plaque And Then Molten... / How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had This Dream Just Now, Please Read!!! by godfromGod: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
The dream was in stages, but I'll try to express it as possible as I could as there are some lines that will be very difficult to put in words grin

The dream goes thus...

I was with my mum in the bedroom telling her that good deeds are good in doing, living peacefully among others should be our watchword, and she replied, yes my son it is very important that you do good to others, I'm happy that you know that, please try to follow it my dear, yes ma, I replied.

Then there is this building within our bedroom like the building built to put storex upon somehow(in that dream not in reality), I jumped to hang my hands as my leg swung and trying to push up my body with my hands (Mum still watching)like a kind of exercise as I push up my legs will fly naturally upwards without knowing which force is pulling it, I was happy that my mum was watching, I said mum did you see that, she said yes, I sais that is how I use to fly my dreams(as if I was talking to her in reality) then she replied, it is work of God and it is good. I said wow and I climbed the to the the top and flew towards where she sat(on the bed) I was flying down showing her again that ability, she smiles again and said it is a talent.

My eyes view like a CCTV looking down at Ronaldo Cr7 (a football player) riding on a bicycle with another invisible things riding after him and he can't see them nor can he see their bicycle, he was riding with joy suddenly the two invisibles run under his bicycle to carry him spiritually somewhere where every thing is seemed to be programmed like a robotic machines, they answer questions they foretell the future, they can tell you the past that wasn't recorded by anyone, upon all this their capabilities, it happens that they didn't know that Ronaldo is around that they are asking who is that, so I tell Ronaldo to jump over the fence before they find out that is where it was like I am now the Ronaldo as I was the one jumping over the fence as I landed I saw a hole on the ground which look as if it is way out but when I entered it, behold it is in a machine that can grind even a cow to make just blood, but something tell me it is meant for humans.
Re: I Had This Dream Just Now, Please Read!!! by WatchinginHD(m): 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
I came to read comments

1 Like

Re: I Had This Dream Just Now, Please Read!!! by godfromGod: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Continuity...

I use to have this confidence in the dream that I cannot die

As the engine started working I hold unto my believe that I cannot die, so the engine was seizing and did not work properly until when one machine again lifted me up, as I was going up another computer keep saying... the programme has not started... I was like what programme, as I reach the top I get to know what the computer said.. I found myself on a sit in a stadium.

and the knowledge that all the sits in this stadium led to the squeezing machine I just left below descend upon me, and when I look at the stadium there where some black creatures preparing for the program with only on person in a white garment preparing the light as the whole stadium is dark, I couldn't see him clearly though.

I now know what they are up to for I have passed through the stadium and I have seen their evils, people who come to that stadium shall all be grinded and their blood shall be collected for the kingdom of the dark maybe to make light, some minutes later the whole stadium filled with people and now chanting aloud the the of Jesus Christ with their heart and minds but i was shouting No oo, they shouldn't call the name that the name is doom but unfortunately they couldn't hear me until I woke up and feel very weak.

I missed this --- I was shown some football stars who are also in that dark organization, almost all of them except RONALDO. I don't know why.
Re: I Had This Dream Just Now, Please Read!!! by An2elect2(f): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Interesting. Don't forget to tell how it relates to this section too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had This Dream Just Now, Please Read!!! by godfromGod: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
I know this must convey a meaning which I am also trying to figure out, but I need other people who are good at interpreting dreams to say their view. please

Anybody
Re: I Had This Dream Just Now, Please Read!!! by godfromGod: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
Please as you read kindly try to mention someone you know can interpret a dream
Re: I Had This Dream Just Now, Please Read!!! by godfromGod: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
An2elect2:
Interesting. Don't forget to tell how it relates to this section too
I know there are some capable interpreters on this section
Re: I Had This Dream Just Now, Please Read!!! by godfromGod: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hello, No interpreter yet? cry
Re: I Had This Dream Just Now, Please Read!!! by Hier(m): 12:11am On Sep 17, 2017
I will say, lay aside every filthiness and superflity of naughtiness, and receive, study, open your Bible and fetch wood and burn them in prayer

All this dream of a thing, is trash, but the question is, do you know so much of God to nullify this dream, incase it turns out to be a bad one
Re: I Had This Dream Just Now, Please Read!!! by Didov1(f): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2017
lol...spiritual superman....on a more serious note,maybe you played 2much b4 sleeping,or you watch a sciencefic or one of those superman movie b4 goin to bed..
Re: I Had This Dream Just Now, Please Read!!! by godfromGod: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hier:
I will say, lay aside every filthiness and superflity of naughtiness, and receive, study, open your Bible and fetch wood and burn them in prayer

All this dream of a thing, is trash, but the question is, do you know so much of God to nullify this dream, incase it turns out to be a bad one

Trash? an atheist?

Why on earth would you think this dream is trash?

I don't get it
Re: I Had This Dream Just Now, Please Read!!! by godfromGod: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
Didov1:
lol...spiritual superman....on a more serious note,maybe you played 2much b4 sleeping,or you watch a sciencefic or one of those superman movie b4 goin to bed..
well, I didnt watch any. movie of such and that is not my first time I fly in dream... The first part of my dream came clear to me, just the remaining parts of it.
Re: I Had This Dream Just Now, Please Read!!! by ebenice(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hmmm

I don't interpret dreams but the dream look clumsy

Signs of the end time I guess some dark forces working in the dark to drag souls to hell...under guise of entertainment

The footballers you see..guess they make a pact with the dark
Re: I Had This Dream Just Now, Please Read!!! by godfromGod: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2017
ebenice:
Hmmm

I don't interpret dreams but the dream look clumsy

Signs of the end time I guess some dark forces working in the dark to drag souls to hell...under guise of entertainment

The footballers you see..guess they make a pact with the dark
Hmmm, my thought too, thanks.
Re: I Had This Dream Just Now, Please Read!!! by Hier(m): 11:16am On Sep 18, 2017
godfromGod:

Trash? an atheist?

Why on earth would you think this dream is trash?

I don't get it

Am not calling your dream trash, I'm just bringing it to your attention that even if the dream has any form of significance, what have you or can you do to nullify the effect of your dream?

(1) (Reply)

Why God Created Devil? / Does God Depend On Our Prayers? / Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.