Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) (25724 Views)

I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) / Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask / Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by basic23111: 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
Leonard0123:
Nigeria shall be great again.
Nigeria is great and we better some country.
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by barackmojeed(m): 9:51am On Sep 17, 2017
kindly edit the title. it's RRS not RSS
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by joenor(m): 8:23am On Sep 18, 2017
Thanks for that update there.... I see you are more into the technology team, I have this Iphone 6 plus.... it has refuse to come on even after I visited the a plaza close to my place... the repairer change the screen n bat3 still didn't come on. Do you have an idea?
Protein0:

Only if you know what're involved. If it was a preterm labour, it wouldn't be prudent of that private hospital to have accepted her if they lack facilities to handle such.
If it wasn't, then don't you think the woman should be asked questions. Labour isn't wat we see in movies, even precipitate labour.
For pregnant women and future ones, your ante natal clinic should be the closest registered one to you. Not the one your pastor/imam/mum recommended, which is some miles away.
Welldone to the RRS men

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Stop Self Medication, See serious Side Effects / Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto / Top 5 Deadly Diseases You Don't Know Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.