Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) (25721 Views)

I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) / Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask / Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by segebase(m): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
nice 1
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by obailala(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
...and took her to a private hospital in Ogudu where she was rejected because she had no card....
shocked shocked Chaii.. Nigeria Nigeria!
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by LEXYCOM: 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
But was the baby head actually out? Would have loved to see it
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by emerged01(m): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
The pikin name go be olopalabi

1 Like

Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by DrOgunbuyide(m): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
itsdumebi:
A heavily pregnant woman, who suddenly went into labour while in commercial bus to Lagos Island was this morning rushed to Lagos Island Maternity by the operatives of Rapid Response Squad patrolling Ketu Alapere.
The pregnant lady, in her early 30s was inside a danfo bus enroute Lagos Island when she started calling for assistance of other passengers in the bus that the baby's head was out.
On getting wind of the ceaseless shouts of, "please help, the baby's head is out", the RRS Officers close by Ketu Alapere footbridge moved the lady out into RRS vehicle and took her to a private hospital in Ogudu where she was rejected because she had no card.
Losing so much fluid, the lady suggested she should be taken to Lagos Island Maternity Hospital, where she was instantly received and taken to the Labour Room.
The officers left the lady in custody of three volunteers and nurses before leaving the hospital to return to their beat in Ketu Alapere this afternoon.
Hmm. We are alien to the doing d right thing, that's the only logic behind this story making news.
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by KENZINCO(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
While some RRS officials has been doing great in assisting some helpless citizens, There is one particular RRS official always along Ikate to Ajah axis of the LEKKI Epe express way that I've witnessed harrasing motorist more than 10 times in the last 3months . ( that 10 times na the ones wey I witnessed personally oo).... Anytime I see him again and I'm previledge to take his picture, I'll share it here....... Kudos to the Good ones(RRS officials)
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by joenor(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
So bad... person dey that kind pain.... what are our medical teams even up to, is that what they were tot in school? na wah!! Shu shu... the camera man almost take in between oooo
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by Moon70: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Police is our friend
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by Protein0: 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
joenor:
So bad... person dey that kind pain.... what are our medical teams even up to, is that what they were tot in school? na wah!! Shu shu... the camera man almost take in between oooo
Only if you know what're involved. If it was a preterm labour, it wouldn't be prudent of that private hospital to have accepted her if they lack facilities to handle such.
If it wasn't, then don't you think the woman should be asked questions. Labour isn't wat we see in movies, even precipitate labour.
For pregnant women and future ones, your ante natal clinic should be the closest registered one to you. Not the one your pastor/imam/mum recommended, which is some miles away.
Welldone to the RRS men
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by timilehin95(m): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
its only in lagos dat everything seems to be working well.. God bless gov. Ambode
#eko oni baje
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by DONFASZY(m): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Thank God
Dere is stil some good spirit police especially RRS sars

Why d hel wil a woman do dat
Going out on Commercial bus during exactly 9month of pregnant
At lease 2weeks to 9month or 2weeks after 9month U stay at home
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by whatdo: 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
cheesy grin

Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by tballeyy(m): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
I trust nigeria police, for helping the pregnant woman, they will wait for the woman's husband and collect roger from him. Well don sir
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by mechanics(m): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nice one, service to humanity.
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by alaskido(m): 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
This is what the police should doing. Not collecting bribe at check points. Good work Nigerian Police. Ambode is working. But the woman self no know her due date?
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by ofuonyebi: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
This is the type of selfless service the other security agents in developed world

are rendering to the people in the interest of the nation....But here it is a sad story..

But sorry, where is the husband of the pregnant woman? our men should learn to stay close to their wife

when they are so heavy like this....abi what is the meaning of for..better..for..worse?
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by damola311: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
The future IGP is about to be born
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lagos the only functional country in Nigeria.
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by aku626(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
Safe delivery ma your child would turn out to be whoever you pray him to be. IJN
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Leonard0123:
Nigeria shall be great again.

At what point in history was Nigeria ever great?

Provide an answer, I'll wait.

1 Like

Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
most of these private hospitals are just evil...they exist only for money...

I hope she delivered safely
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by ihedioramma: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
Oluwapresley:
Nigeria shall be great again!
Was Nigeria great befor ?
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by Oluwapresley(m): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
ihedioramma:
Was Nigeria great befor ?
Shift
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by ihedioramma: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Oluwapresley:
Shift
Were ?
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by ray48: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
Well-done RSS officers. More grease to ur elbows

1 Like

Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by pensilpyper(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
at least d rrs people dey try wetin dem sas dey do apart from make dem dey pursue yahoo boiz
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by Pray(m): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nice One
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by Tellemall: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Mc23:
and took her to a private hospital in Ogudu where she was rejected because she had no card.

Not their fault. They're private. They need to justify expenses on a patient with consultation fees and cards, etc.
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by kennypedia(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nice development I hope this continues. It's all happening in Lagos, Eko oni baje, Epe eni boje
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by patonyx1: 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
Before The Ambulance from 112 Emergency number will arrive the location, the woman would have given birth on the filthy street.
So the intervention of the Police was in order.

iamdannyfc:
Shey rrs dey born pikin ni?
Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
itsdumebi:
A heavily pregnant woman, who suddenly went into labour while in commercial bus to Lagos Island was this morning rushed to Lagos Island Maternity by the operatives of Rapid Response Squad patrolling Ketu Alapere.
The pregnant lady, in her early 30s was inside a danfo bus enroute Lagos Island when she started calling for assistance of other passengers in the bus that the baby's head was out.
On getting wind of the ceaseless shouts of, "please help, the baby's head is out", the RRS Officers close by Ketu Alapere footbridge moved the lady out into RRS vehicle and took her to a private hospital in Ogudu where she was rejected because she had no card.
Losing so much fluid, the lady suggested she should be taken to Lagos Island Maternity Hospital, where she was instantly received and taken to the Labour Room.
The officers left the lady in custody of three volunteers and nurses before leaving the hospital to return to their beat in Ketu Alapere this afternoon.
Thank you RRS. I still remember Inspector Sam, (surname forgoton) labour started about 12.30am while going to the hospital a patrol van parked came and carried us, my brother and i to the hospital from ojuelegba to ikeja. I still wish i could see him again to say thank you. This was 30+year ago. He remains the reason why i changed my perception about Nigeria Police Force. Inspector Sam, wherever you are, May God Bless you and yours. Amen.

1 Like

Re: RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nigeria police took unregistered pregnant woman to a private hospital, what do we expect the hospital to do?Its d fear of d RRS naa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Surgery Done With a 'rechargeable lamp' In Nigeria... / Please Stop Self Medication, See serious Side Effects / Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.