Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,369 members, 7,853,650 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Very Important!! See The 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Say “I Love You” Too Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Important!! See The 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Say “I Love You” Too Soon (373 Views)

JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships / Things Couple Shouldn’t Say To Each Other / 25 Things You Shouldn’t Say To A Woman After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Important!! See The 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Say “I Love You” Too Soon by tkgz(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Very Important!! See The 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Say “I Love You” Too Soon

Relationships do not start in a day it is a gradual process which is why even if you get attracted to someone you need to take things easy and not rush things.
Which brings us to the question of the day, is it okay to tell that person how you feel so soon? Is it ever too early to tell someone ‘I love you’?

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING
http://sungist.info/very-important-s-ove-you-too-soon/

(1) (Reply)

General! / Ten(10) Positive Steps To Follow To Get Over Heartbreak / Please Is There Matured Relationship Counsellor. Check In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.