Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Every Female Should Read This Everyday ! (absolutely Beautiful) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Female Should Read This Everyday ! (absolutely Beautiful) (675 Views)

Top 7 Best Anti-rape Device All Female Should Know / Every Female Should Have A Vibrator In 2020 During COVID 19 / Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Female Should Read This Everyday ! (absolutely Beautiful) by Chineydum: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
Pen to paper, a message to deliver is the utmost desire of every writer. Journey with me on the roller coaster of my thoughts as we ponder on this beautiful message of self worth.

The crowd is cheering, the atmosphere is all pumped up and eclectic. You can feel the energy and everyone is in high spirits especially the wonderful ladies.

Every girl has a celebrity idol and they will scream and do awkward things when they see them in real life. They go ahead to buy autographed items for a very high price, why? Because it possesses the signature of the one they adore, admire and aspire to become.

In today’s world where many seek validation and social acceptance in wrong places such as social media, people depend on the likes and label others give them to live their life. We have become so engrossed and lost in the signature others put on us like the autograph of the celebrity.

We have accepted our lives to be the ordinary item that needs an autograph to increase its worth when in real sense it real value and worth is not increased by mere placing of ink on it by a human hand. It is time we got the change we’ve always wanted and look at things as they really are.

Ladies your value and worth don’t come from how many likes you get for posting a selfie, it comes from within and you’ve got to believe this because it is sincerely coming from an honest dude. It comes from how you see yourself, your validation comes from those words you tell yourself when you are alone.

Do you tell yourself that you are not ordinary that you are an epitome of magnificence, a masterpiece, that you are great, purposeful and invaluable in this world?

Take that selfie how you like it and don’t post it on social media. Stand in the mirror and marvel at the wonder in the real you. Do yoga. Take dance classes. Read a new book. Call someone. Live.

If anyone should put a label on an item it has got to be the rightful owner. You are not an item or an object. You are a being. You and your body belong to you and you possess the sole right to label it what you want.

On that note I will sign off as you go ahead to live a life that has your own signature inked on it.

Stay Fresh and Positive
Re: Every Female Should Read This Everyday ! (absolutely Beautiful) by Rukkydelta(f): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Every Female Should Read This Everyday ! (absolutely Beautiful) by shinarlaura(f): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
Woow... I like this.
Re: Every Female Should Read This Everyday ! (absolutely Beautiful) by GloriaNinja(f): 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
WELL DONE OP. THIS IS FOR LADIES WHO SUFFER FROM LOW SELF-ESTEEM

(1) (Reply)

Special Message To All Those Bleaching Their Skin (pic) / I Had Sex With My Daughter To Become Rich - 55 Years Old Man / How To Detect A Cheating Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.