Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! (16650 Views)

Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help / Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React / The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by aatrendsmusic: 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
Introducing Rinbacin Forte. Rinbacin Brand will always be the top selling herbal products Brands in the country As It has always been. Trusted By Many Users Across The Country And Beyond. A Trial Will Convince You Today!

Rinbacin Forte Is A Broadspectrum Antibiotic Used For The Cure Of Chronic And Acute STDs And Other Infections Including Staphyloccocus Aureus, Syphillis, Gonorrhea, Herpes, Irregular Mentrual Flow, No Mentruation For Months, Candidiasis Such As Vaginal Discharge, Offensive Vaginal Odour, Pores On The Private Part, Itching On The Private Part.... It Also Alleviates Kidney Infections And Other Acute Illness.

PLEASE NOTE: PAY ON DELIVERY ONLY IN ANAMBRA STATE.
PAY BEFORE DELIVERY NATIONWIDE (ONLY FOR SERIOUS CUSTOMERS) - YOUR HEALTH SHOULD BE YOUR NO1 PRIORITY

Order Your Today!

Or Click Here

2 Likes

Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by tonywap: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hello, Thanks A Lot For Delivering...... My Wife Have Been Disturbing Me To Get It For Some Time Now.. Thanks For Bringing It Here Where The World Will See It....... According To My Wife This Is A Miracle Drug And I Pray It Works For Us.
God Bless You!
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by onyijoy2: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Thanks A Lot For DEelivering.... Have search for it all over warri here but cant find it until i saw it here.... thank you so much and i will tell my friend that i finally bought it..
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by Magerethola: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
i have heard so much about rinbacin from my church members and am giving it a try... thanks for the delivery
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by STALLONMABRO: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hello, thanks for coming through with the delivery... wasnt easy making payment before delivery...
But i have heard so much about this drug from my colleagues at work and my health will always come first, so i had to give it a try and hoping it will cure me...

I commend your good support and assurance.
Thanks
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by ugochibae23: 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
hello, thanks for the delivery and my husband was so so happy for the drug.... we can not find it in jos here until i saw it here.... i want to ask you a question but you are always on call...
i have a friend who is missing her menstruation frequently and i want to know if this drug can help here.

please answer me here
thanks
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by hidhrhis(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
how much is it
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by aatrendsmusic: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
its NGN500 PER PACK
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by mreyioma: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
thanks for the swift delivery. i have been using rinbacin for std prevention for upto 3 years now but recently i couldnt locate the sellers anymore until i saw it here.... i will introduce to my colleagues as promised and i will get back to u for more.....
God bless you
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by aatrendsmusic: 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
thanks alot.
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by ometolaola3: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hello please i have been calling but you guys number is always on call waiting... i need to tell you to package my delivery with my friends own.... her name is bisola joy and she ordered 30packs earlier and we are staying close... so no need to package mine seperatly... please try and reply me so i can be sure. my name is ruth omotola and our location is lagos.
thanks.
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by aatrendsmusic: 9:32am On Sep 20, 2017
Hello, due to volume of call we recieve, we urge customers to contact us via whatsapp for swift response and order placing..

Help us to serve you better.
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by aatrendsmusic: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2017
ometolaola3:
Hello please i have been calling but you guys number is always on call waiting... i need to tell you to package my delivery with my friends own.... her name is bisola joy and she ordered 30packs earlier and we are staying close... so no need to package mine seperatly... please try and reply me so i can be sure. my name is ruth omotola and our location is lagos.
thanks.
Package delivered as instructed. Contact us on whatsapp next time for swift response.

Thanks
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by emekusansi: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY TO GET RINBACIN AT LAST.....FOR A LONG TIME NOW I COULDNT FIND IT AROUND MY LOCATION..... THANKS FOR THE DELIVERY AND RFELIABILITY..
I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR STD PREVENTION PAINS AND IT HAS BEEN WORKING FOR ME FOR LONG...ALL THE SAME THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by emekusansi: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Please do you deliver to Osun State... I Told a friend and he want to buy but he is in oshogbo... let me know if you can deliver there so i can tell him.. i tried calling but you huys were on call
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by aatrendsmusic: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2017
Yes Ofcourse.. We deliver nationwide.... although pay on delivery is restricted on some locations.
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by aatrendsmusic: 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO CONTACT US VIA WHATSAPP IF OUR CALL LINES ARE BUSY.
THANKS.
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by adaurebliss: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
Thanks For The Urgent Delivery... Your Products Is Very Nice According To My Niece..... i am giving it a try and hoping it works for me.
God bless you.
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by aatrendsmusic: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Thanks and we will keep making smooth deliveries nationwide.... God bless you too
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by mhixtaodirah: 7:40am On Sep 25, 2017
A BIG THANKING YOU FOR FAST DELIVERY..... people say the medicine is wonderful.
God bless you.
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by onyijoy2: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
Am soo happy, i promised you guys that i will be back to give my testimony if it actually work for me and here i am fufilling my promise.... i finally saw my menses..
confirmed what you told about the cause of it..
thank you soooo much and God keep blessing you guys and you business
keep saving lives.
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by ometolaola3: 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
i must commend you guys... thanks very much... it actually works
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by edoziebenny21: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
thank you for the delivery.... to be honest, i actually did not believe it will be delivered after i paid but i got delivered.... i was really hoping to use it as my colleague recommended it.
thanks
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by aatrendsmusic: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
thanks and we gurantee it will work for you.
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by edoziebenny21: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
hello, i tried contacting you via whatsapp but my whatsapp has been misbehaving since today and your lines are always busy... please a friend of mine needs it in kaduna.... can you deliver in kaduna?
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by edoziebenny21: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
hello, can you deliver in osun state?
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by mhixtaodirah: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
thanks alot... your drug actually worked for me... God bless you
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by ometolaola3: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hello, Please I Need More For My Sister but she stays in sapele.... can you send there?
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by aatrendsmusic: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
yea sure we deliver nationwide... we have replied your message check and get back to us for further details
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by Magerethola: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
i couldnt believe it actually worked for me. thank you very much and am surely sharing my testimony in out church
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by joyotedolati: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
thanks for delivering!
Re: The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Here At Last!! by janeagorom2: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
thank you alot for this medicine it actually worked for my issue as you told me even before i finish the dosage. i will surely recommend it as i promised you.
thank you so much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party / Toyin Lawani Vs Denrele Edun. Who Rocked The Pink Suit Better? / Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.