Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Biafra: You Have No Agenda, Submit Yourself For Arrest–MASSOB Blasts Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: You Have No Agenda, Submit Yourself For Arrest–MASSOB Blasts Nnamdi Kanu (602 Views)

Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' / Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: You Have No Agenda, Submit Yourself For Arrest–MASSOB Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by dodoniyi: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Founder of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Ralph Uwazuruike, has claimed that leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu has no real agenda for Biafra.
Uwazuruike, who said this while addressing his followers in Owerri, also challenged the IPOB leader to submit himself to security operatives if he is a true freedom fighter.
He maintained that Kanu and IPOB’s activities were counter-productive to the Biafra struggle, stressing that it will lead to an unplanned war.
According to Uwazuruike, “A real freedom fighter submits to arrest but Kanu has told his members to burn down the country if he is re-arrested, a true indication that he was paid to destabilise MASSOB”.
The MASSOB founder also berated the Federal Government for making the IPOB leader popular.
Uwazuruike noted that Kanu would not have gained such “notoriety” if he had simply been ignored.
“The IPOB has no agenda and I advise Igbo leaders to condemn its activities.
“Nnamdi Kanu has no agenda and he is only thriving on the relevance given to him by the government.
“I recruited him and I know his capacities; he is not a leader,” he said.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/15/biafra-no-agenda-submit-arrest-uwazuruike-blasts-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: Biafra: You Have No Agenda, Submit Yourself For Arrest–MASSOB Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by HungerBAD: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Laughing.

This is funny. I mean,we have one Eastern scammer calling another Eastern scammer a fake one.

Nnamdi Kanu please submit yourself to the security agencies, for us to take you serious as a freedom fighter.

Remember the last time Kanu was caught?he was arrested in an hotel while chilling with two Cossy the actress look alike.

What kind of a leader leads from the back?and is always the first to run away when he senses danger?now after pushing some illiterate few to the front of the battle line,he has disappeared once again.

Shameless spineless creature.

This is the same character Ojukwu exhibited in his time. It is not on record Any where that Ojukwu saw combat at any time, but instead he was busy frolicking with the wives of those he sent to the war front.

Ndigbo's please wise up, and look for a leader that will lead from the front.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: You Have No Agenda, Submit Yourself For Arrest–MASSOB Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by letusbepieces: 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
dodoniyi:
Founder of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Ralph Uwazuruike, has claimed that leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu has no real agenda for Biafra.
Uwazuruike, who said this while addressing his followers in Owerri, also challenged the IPOB leader to submit himself to security operatives if he is a true freedom fighter.
He maintained that Kanu and IPOB’s activities were counter-productive to the Biafra struggle, stressing that it will lead to an unplanned war.
According to Uwazuruike, “A real freedom fighter submits to arrest but Kanu has told his members to burn down the country if he is re-arrested, a true indication that he was paid to destabilise MASSOB”.
The MASSOB founder also berated the Federal Government for making the IPOB leader popular.
Uwazuruike noted that Kanu would not have gained such “notoriety” if he had simply been ignored.
“The IPOB has no agenda and I advise Igbo leaders to condemn its activities.
“Nnamdi Kanu has no agenda and he is only thriving on the relevance given to him by the government.
“I recruited him and I know his capacities; he is not a leader,” he said.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/15/biafra-no-agenda-submit-arrest-uwazuruike-blasts-nnamdi-kanu/

If Nnamdi goes, u will follow him and as such any Biafra busy body thereafter will join both of u.

U are not the good one, u are evil.
Re: Biafra: You Have No Agenda, Submit Yourself For Arrest–MASSOB Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by paschu: 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
Uwazuruike has been long EXPELLED from MASSOB. You guys should stop twisting issues.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: You Have No Agenda, Submit Yourself For Arrest–MASSOB Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by HungerBAD: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Mynd44 Seun Lalasticlacla
Re: Biafra: You Have No Agenda, Submit Yourself For Arrest–MASSOB Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Presidiotbuhari: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

This is funny. I mean,we have one Eastern scammer calling another Eastern scammer a fake one.

Nnamdi Kanu please submit yourself to the security agencies, for us to take you serious as a freedom fighter.

Remember the last time Kanu was caught?he was arrested in an hotel while chilling with two Cossy the actress look alike.

What kind of a leader leads from the back?and is always the first to run away when he senses danger?now after i pushing some illiterate few to the front of the battle line,he has disappeared once again.

Shameless spineless creature.

Re: Biafra: You Have No Agenda, Submit Yourself For Arrest–MASSOB Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by zlantanfan: 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jobless bitter igbo were just pun for kanu to the extent he made himself a god to them, the ignorance to which the brain washed actually saw him as a direct descendant of JESUS CHRIST, he made them believe he was IMMORTAL and this same gullible POOL SWIMMERS call others Zombie

1 Like

Re: Biafra: You Have No Agenda, Submit Yourself For Arrest–MASSOB Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by binsanni(m): 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
hehe they done they attack them self
weldone my boys
Re: Biafra: You Have No Agenda, Submit Yourself For Arrest–MASSOB Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by LionDeLeo: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
Python is a deadly reptile.

Imagine, it's dancing alone is restoring factory settings. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urhobo Economic And Investment Group / Lessons From Nnamdi Kanu's Drama - Frank Eze / Another Northerner In Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.