Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu (34216 Views)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by robosky02(m): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
Biafra: Asari Dokubo blasts Nnamdi Kanu

Former Niger Delta militant leader, Asari Dokubo, on Friday, spoke again on the Biafran agitation.

He called the leaders of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu, an “idiot”

The ex-leader of the Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Force (NDPVF) and pro-Biafran, alleged that Kanu’s faction was promoting religious intolerance.

He said Kanu’s followers threatened to kill Christians and Muslims in the proposed country and make Biafra “a Jewish State”.

Dokubo declared that he could not work with such people, noting that “all of us are Biafrans”.

He said a set of Biafrans “now decide that they have the right of life and death over all of us, that they are going to kill all Christians, that they’re going to close down all churches”.

Dokubo said some people have started “breaking down the monuments of Mary, Angel Gabriel and all sorts of things, they have proclaimed our Biafra, our own Biafra, a Jewish state.

“They are going to kill all Moslems, including myself, a critical stakeholder, a formal stakeholder in our Biafra – they will kill me! They will kill every member of my family, they will kill every Muslim.

“And they say go and work with Nnamdi Kanu, go and work with Nnamdi Kanu. Who is this idiot you want me to go and work with?

Dokubo quipped: “What are his credentials in our struggle? He rants. What is his badge of honour? 76 times in detention, still counting. I have not given up, I have not run away. I am not Ben Johnson, I am not Usain Bolt.”

https://dailypost.ng/2020/06/19/biafra-asari-dokubo-blasts-nnamdi-kanu-video/

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Ipromote: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
These ones with small money they'll sing your praise.

See my siggy to promote your business on social media.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by SLAP44: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dokubo is drunk. I can smell the ogogoro in his mouth from here.

161 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by SLAP44: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ipromote:
These ones with small money they'll sing your praise.

See my siggy to promote your business on social media.

Asari can sing like canary if you buy him one bottle grin

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Glorymax: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lies upon lie. MNK never made such statements nor urge his followers to do so. Asari, now I know that you can lie for Africa. This is the dumbest one from you that can make you lose even your closest admirers.
Biafra is a free Nation with respect for human rights and religious freedom. If you have skeleton in your cupboard, that's the only thing that will keep you frightened. If you like don't listen to your people that have advised you to go and work with him, that's if you've repented of the accusation against you

133 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Golan007: 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
Money tearing Biafra apart already.

It would always be money.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Realadey(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
NK and Dokubo can blast each other for all I care,this one Nigeria isn't working,let's find a better solution,oh Israel, back to your tents

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by infinitethrust: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
But can you truly fight FG without going to detention? From 1960 till now all that fought FG were either in detention, killed, or exiled. It makes your own struggle suspicious. Even Abiola was detained.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Endlesspeace(f): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Na them sabi.

Please see my signature. I need your supports.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by MightySparrow: 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Biafra is a huge joke ochestrated by seasoned comedians

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Who listens to this pig again
you think you can play religion card on Biafrans?
man, you are a lone voice in the wilderness.

This your statement shows that your security contract to guard your oil for Fulanis
has been renewed.

There are only three places for freedom fighters:
1, Prison
2, Exile
3, grave

If you are not in one of these places, you are a saboteur

145 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by bookson(m): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
Let there be Confusion in the camp of the enemy. We they watch

17 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Spiff20(m): 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
How come Asari abandoned his Niger Delta struggle to become a Biafra frontman and stakeholder? This is funny.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Piggyyeasters(f): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
This is what will happen if Lamidi Kownu dare to come to the Zoo

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by brize(m): 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
I never believed, until I saw that the news was oming from dailypost.

Asari Dokubo should know that no matter the amount he is paid to rant about KANU, he will never succeed in bringing him down.... in fact KANU will welcome your rants and media fights, so that you will expose yourself more and he (KANU) will bury you alive.

KANU survived months in DSS dungeon and was looking enviously fresh in prison...... He survived during his difficult travels on waters and seas of different countries on his way to Israel........

Asari should know he can't win him in anyway at all.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by recievesense: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
ok
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by egalitarianism: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Damn. Both you and the albino are m'fvckers. fvck ur ol.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
H
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Chatflick(m): 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
He is angry simply because muslims are involved. Nigeria should just divide. Nigeria can't have peace with the likes of this big headed thing and fulanis of which includes one man that is always shocked whenever his people kill the innocent

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Chirowman(m): 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
na so
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by ifeelgood: 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hmmmm, two 419s using their people to acquire wealth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by LexngtonSteele: 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin

They would all run & hide now and from a safe distance shout :

1. Yoruba 2. Tinubu 3. Awolowo. 4. All of above

Every adult male has stolen his wife's dress now. grin

Frank Underwood - " The face of a coward is the back of his head running from battle"

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by philip0906(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lol...so Will Biafrans blast Niger Deltans for this? After all, they have set their eyes on Niger Delta oyel and want to make the region, part of the illusive Biafra, despite the region vehemently and openly saying they don't want to be a part of it....

Interesting to note, Dokubo clearly mocks kanu for fleeing from the country like Ben Johnson and forming voltron from afar...

Hehehehe

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Triangles1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
Another news to trend in days....
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
Some certain idíots would start mastúrbatinģ on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Sirgreed: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
kiss
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Dpharisee: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nairaland has a disclaimer when you open politics section against seccessionists but will always feature Biafra news on FP to generate traffic, Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra is the number 1 clickbait for Seun.
Very soon this thread will get to page 20 as Yoruba Muslims and Igbo youths slug it out with abuses

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by PussyKing(m): 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
Na family issue, den go settle am
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by DigitalBotNG: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ok...
They will settle.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by sylve11: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
Both of them should go jare. embarassed cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by mrkings84(m): 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
Common, these two miscreants should give way to peace in the ND...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso / Army Destroys Boko-Haram Camps In Alagarno, Sambisa Forests [PHOTOS] / What The Law stipulates On The Removal Of the CJN by PoliticsNGR.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.