Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Cheating : The Way Forward ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating : The Way Forward ? (2226 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating : The Way Forward ? by Nellychinma20(f): 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
I would appreciate if everyone with REASONABLE opinions contributes to this topic.

In the past I would have sworn that only 1 out of my 10 closest friends cheat on their partner But just few days ago ,we were analyzing our partners and I found out 9 out of 10 cheat .
I don't in any way support cheating ,so please don't get me wrong .

Now in the course of our discussion, we came to the conclusion that ; the love is still there but there are other factors missing .

I will go ahead to point out as much as I can remember and I hope this helps a relationship today .

1 Like

Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by okenwa(m): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Go straight and fire on.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
I seriously don't know why people cheat especially women, but insecurity is the reason why most of them cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by Nellychinma20(f): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Attention

Hell knows no fury like a woman that lacks attention.
A woman needs ( not want ) a man that calls to check on her frequently. Playboys already discovered this element and plays their card well.
You might be complaining of how much u provide for her and bla bla bla.
When last did u notice the new hair ,her mood,her preferences?

Left to me I choose my Man's attention over anything

5 Likes

Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by Nellychinma20(f): 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
Compliment

Tell me how beautiful I look and I will start seeing Jesus in u ,lol.
Compliment the look
I can't spend 8 hrs in the saloon and u end up not noticing .
Compliments are like foods to our emotions .
Always appreciate when she tries out a new dish or something.

Men complain that women nag but wouldn't bother to find out why .
Atimes the most beautiful woman will feel like she's ugly but your constant appraisals keeps us going .
Women are emotional beings ,this explains why a woman will cheat on her rich man with a poor fellow .

Plssssssssssss compliment her ,it doesn't make u less of a man . kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by Nellychinma20(f): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
To the married and unmarried

Sorry to those that may find this offensive. embarassed
Love doesn't keep a cheat .
If he/ she was a cheat before marriage, it may never change .
You guys might need to talk things over and come to a reasonable conclusion.
Maturity might be the saving grace here ,until u come to the realization that keeping multiple partners is not cool then u may never stop .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by nursennenny(f): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
Sabrina18:
I seriously don't know why people cheat especially women, but insecurity is the reason why most of them cheat.
plss elaborate smiley
Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by Nellychinma20(f): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
Don't change before marriage, don't change after marriage

If I fell in love u with a loving man ,plsss don't change after getting me .
If I fell in love with a slim man ,plsss keep the fats out.
If I fell in love cos u call me 29 times a day ,don't reduce it to 20 after getting me .

The point is self explanatory enough .

1 Like

Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by yomi007k(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Following

1 Like

Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Before I used to live in a naive world that cheating is wrong however ladies and guys have destroyed that for me,as much as I don't cheat , Ave come to accept that it's a normal thing for people to do, though regardless of how much years we've been married or dating once someone cheats on me I will simply walk out, because it means taking what you have and shitting on it, a lot of women don't leave because they are afraid they might be alone, but for me alone I came alone I go.

5 Likes

Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by Nellychinma20(f): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Spend time together

Now don't use long distance as an excuse ,use the phone ,use the messaging apps ,call .
An idle mind is the devil's workshop, when u are bored ,why not hit him up instead of looking for someone else to talk to.
Learn to open up to ur partner ,ur heart is where is secret is .
Learn to feel free in each other's company .
If you don't spend time with him ,someone will definitely help you out .
Its with spending time together that emotions are poured out .

1 Like

Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by Nellychinma20(f): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
pcguru1:
Before I used to live in a naive world that cheating is wrong however ladies and guys have destroyed that for me,as much as I don't cheat , Ave come to accept that it's a normal thing for people to do, though regardless of how much years we've been married or dating once someone cheats on me I will simply walk out, because it means taking what you have and shitting on it, a lot of women don't leave because they are afraid they might be alone, but for me alone I came alone I go.
so are u saying in essence that cheating is not wrong ?
The first sentence is confusing.
Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nellychinma20:
so are u saying in essence that cheating is not wrong ?
The first sentence is confusing.

What am saying is before when someone cheats it used to make me confused as to why, but now almost everyone does it so much that i have come to accept it as one of those things people do, not that I would cheat but if someone does it won't bother me, unless its on me

2 Likes

Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by Nellychinma20(f): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Fun

Yes!!!! Some people actually cheat just for the fun of it .
They love the hide and seek game and wouldn't mind continually indulging in it once they are not caught .

I don't even know the redy for this .
Your guess is as good as mine ,maybe prayers .
Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by Nellychinma20(f): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
pcguru1:

What am saying is before when someone cheats it used to make confuse as to why, but now almost everyone does it that ave to accept it as one of those things people do, not that I would cheat but if someone does it won't bother me, unless its on me
OK,I get .Thanks
Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by Nellychinma20(f): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
For the married.
I know that men cheat ,women cheat too.
I am not taking sides with any gender
But I have some advice for women with a cheating spouse.

Don't believe the notion that all men cheat .
Society has fooled us enough
You deserve better than that .
Don't stay if he's an unrepentant cheat .
Most cheats lie too
He will give u STIs and put the blame on u
No one can serve 2 masters perfectly, either he loves her and hates u or less regard for u
You will never have peace ,no one wants to be scorned
No peace ,no happiness
No happiness, no fulfilment
You will end up living in perpetual fear of what might happen the next minute.

1 Like

Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by ImaIma1(f): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
Cheating is a personal thing. It's not general. Anyone who cheats, does so because he or she decided to do it regardless of whatever reason or excuse given.

Not all men
Not all women cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by Nellychinma20(f): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
ImaIma1:
Cheating is a personal thing. It's not general. Anyone who cheats, does so because he or she decided to do it regardless of whatever reason or excuse given.

Not all men
Not all women cheat.
u are right but at least 95% do cheat .
Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by ImaIma1(f): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nellychinma20:

You will be surprised that the percentage is lower. We tend to draw our conclusions based on our social circles and people around us. There are quite a number of people that have never cheated even while they were dating.

1 Like

Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by mumumugu(m): 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nellychinma20:
Attention

Hell knows no fury like a woman that lacks attention.
A woman needs ( not want ) a man that calls to check on her frequently. Playboys already discovered this element and plays their card well.
You might be complaining of how much u provide for her and bla bla bla.
When last did u notice the new hair ,her mood,her preferences?

Left to me I choose my Man's attention over anything

some women prefer erection
Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by mumumugu(m): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
pcguru1:
Christianity is the home of homosexuality. Those who brought this religion to u are all homosexuals. Even ur mighty God "Jesus" was a homosexual as he was practicing it with his disciples.
Now turn ur bible to John 13.: 23-25. You see when jesus was chatting with his disciples on who will betray him, there was a certain disciple probably, John the beloved, "whom Jesus loves" that was lying on his breast. Hian! Abeg what will a full grown man be doing on his fellow man's breast? How can a man be lying on his fellow man's breast , there was not a sexually related affection involving the two? For a man to lie on his fellow man's breast can only indicate a sexual and romantic love affairs.
They even went as far as telling us that Jesus "loved" this disciple how else can we explain this "love" a man has for his fellow man?
There were twelve disciples how come this one was called "the beloved" and he is not even the leader of the team. So there must be sexual affection attached to this this brother, by "our Lord Jesus rice".
In the same John 18:30 the same Jesus was accused of being a " male factor ". Pls what exactly do u think they mean by "a male factor"? He was also said to be crucified with two thieves. Abeg what exactly did they thief? "Two male sinners"... pls study ur bible u see who those people are.
So u see the church are made up of sexual immorality. The Romans and the Pope are all gays that's why they support gayism in church even the Anglican church legalised it sometime ago. The pentecostal churches are now champions in it. The pastors all have gay partners in thier church, if u don't pay attention of what is going on under ground u would not know all these.
Homosexuality is not African culture but the Christian Church has taught our people how to do this abomination in the land. The western has it as thier culture, take a look at the sculptures in those pics. There are the Romans and the Greeks who invented christainity.
I rest my case.
Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by Franky826: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
tongue

Actually made a lot of sense but topic is misleading.

Cheating is no myth.

There is also no straight cut out solution to it.

That's why everyone needs Jesus. Woulda made life lot easier.

Oh yeah am ignoring the dude above me grin
Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by ifyalways(f): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nellychinma20:
This is not just ridiculous but rightly offensive.

Pray tell, how did you arrive at your % figure?

1 Like

Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by Gerrard59(m): 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
pcguru1:

What am saying is before when someone cheats it used to make me confused as to why, but now almost everyone does it so much that i have come to accept it as one of those things people do, not that I would cheat but if someone does it won't bother me, unless its on me

I concur.

@Post. Well, I can say cheating helps/supports the economy. My hypothesis is: If people stop cheating on their partners, half of the hotels in Nigeria will close shop, ditto one-quarter of the restaurants. If this happens, jobs will be lost, incomes depleted, tax revenues nose-dive, crime rate increases (result of massive job losses), poverty skyrockets etc.

Cheating is morally wrong (well, morality is subjective), but it supports the economy. As someone who concerns himself more about the economy, let it continue.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by MrMcJay(m): 2:27am On Sep 18, 2017
Nellychinma20:

If 9 out of 10 of your friends cheat and you conclude that 95% of people cheat, it simple shows us the kind of people you move with.

Mind you, the people around you define who you are.
Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by Nellychinma20(f): 2:50am On Sep 18, 2017
MrMcJay:

If 9 out of 10 of your friends cheat and you conclude that 95% of people cheat, it simple shows us the kind of people you move with.

Mind you, the people around you define who you are.
some years back I would have agreed with u but right now naaaaa.
You will marvel at how much u don't even know ur circle of friends. I choose to say I move with open minded people who are willing to be realistic and not pretend . smiley

5 Likes

Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by Nellychinma20(f): 2:51am On Sep 18, 2017
Gerrard59:

I concur.

@Post. Well, I can say cheating helps/supports the economy. My hypothesis is: If people stop cheating on their partners, half of the hotels in Nigeria will close shop, ditto one-quarter of the restaurants. If this happens, jobs will be lost, incomes depleted, tax revenues nose-dive, crime rate increases (result of massive job losses), poverty skyrockets etc.

Cheating is morally wrong (well, morality is subjective), but it supports the economy. As someone who concerns himself more about the economy, let it continue.

this one weak me shocked
Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 18, 2017
Gerrard59:

I concur.

You are actually right cheating does help the economy

1 Like

Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by Nellychinma20(f): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2017
pcguru1:

You are actually right cheating does help the economy
grin cheesy grin grin u are funny
Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by thorpido(m): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Op,you said about 9 out of 10 of your friends cheat.I'll like to know why some if them did it.
Not general reasons like you have above but specific reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by IdeyFindWife: 8:07am On Oct 01, 2017
@Nelly, happy New Month...

Come finish the good job you're doing here!

2 Likes

Re: Cheating : The Way Forward ? by enabledgoddess(f): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
cheating is crazy! is fun to some and to other for emotional reason while some just cheat because society now praise cheaters. you can't stop a cheat from cheating. a cheat will do it again and again even after been caught . they will only be careful next time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Mum Of 2 Shares Touching Story On What It's Like Raising Feminist Sons / What Should I Do Please Advice Me / Am Older Than Him? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.