Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group (47878 Views)

Lawyers Speak On Legality Of Saraki’s Defection / U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by Bobby808: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Israeljones:
Some are supporting the tagging of ipob a terrorist group while others are against it... but the op choose to highlight the one that best suits his balls.....
But my problem is with that man called FAYOSE,His utternaces sometimes is just so unintelligent, politically driven, bias, pointing at one direction and lack any form of intellectual reasoning,,,i just wonder, is this not the same OZUO that signed a bill to ban the herdsman from gracing in ekiti into law..... Mr Fayose you dont deserve to be a governor, sometimes i just wonder how God could be so selective giving riff-raffs like this a position of leader....

You are not carrying the same ant brain like that of Buhari. Just explain the latest devilish act done to east alone, if you are not worried by that same Islamic, tribal and Fulani blood influencing your thinking faculty, why should Buhari leave out the east when he carried out reorganisation of NNPC. The North alone got ninteen posts, south south got four slots, the west got five slots. Is that devilish act by the earless, brainless, dumbest dunce call Buhari not an evil against the Ibos?
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Story..if they have issues with the army..they should sue their ass..till then..they should keep quiet...lawyers are liars
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Story..if they have issues with the army..they should sue their ass..till then..they should keep quiet...lawyers are liars
nigeria lawyers are liars and their military are terrorists. kiss the truth

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by GoldNiagara(m): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
hardbody:

If you read earlier comments made by silks, together with the appropriate sections in the Terrorism Act, which you can actually download free from the NFIU portal, and then you read the relevant sections of the Constitution determining how Terrorists are to be so declared, then you'd understand the futility, nay , insincerity in your line of thoughts. I don't spoon feed brats. If you are willing to learn, i will oblige you but if you want to sit on a high horse, remain there. Even the sections have been quoted elsewhere in a similar thread and properly analysed. Read and learn, stop parading ignorance.

For the benefit of those who may wish to know, Section 2 ( c) of Terrorism Act, 2011. Further subsection 2 requires that after the IGP etc have argued the desirability of the declaration before a judge in chambers, the order should then be published in the gazette.

Your funny definition of arresting a man committing a crime in your presence is simple right given by the constitution to all Nigerians including you. Stop standing the law on its head, we are talking declaration of terrorism by the army, the question is, under our laws, does the army have such powers. You are either studying law, reading up law books, or you are a quack. Trained lawyers have higher perceptive reasoning than what you displayed up there.

When you have been confronted with illogicality in your hare brain understanding of law, typically you result to eloquence of dogs. If your arguments indeed resonate with the spirit and letters of laws which you have flipped with an amateur twists you should have allow them to do for arguments and not result to ad hominem.

Told you guys to take your grouse to court and have your understanding of the law tested, how can you make yourself the attorney and judge at the same time.

Like most of your dumb lawyers, you always argue from a jaundiced point of view and play ostrich to the submissions of your opponent.

The constitutional provision that allows a president to take step to protect lives and properties will bend to your terrorism act. This is elementary law really, the constitutional supremacy to all laws as the grund norm. You skipped constitutional law class when it was taught.

You are just blowing hot air and don't know shit about law, it is not your calling and hiding under the vacuous arguments of silks, dumb ones at that can't compensate for your apparent deficiency.

You can seek me out for matching slanging and insult dont hide under arguments of law to do that, it makes you silly and pretentious. Told you to throw law at me thought you know it, you are just a flash on a pan.
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by GoldNiagara(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
hardbody:

Thoughtfully written, well crafted, suited for the purpose but the failure will be in the pseudonym. Check again. Crafty people

You are really slow for some one on the fast lane, typed gibberish to wriggle out of a k.o. You are slow.
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by hardbody: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You are really slow for some one on the fast lane, typed gibberish to wriggle out of a k.o. You are slow.

Please make sense.
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by hardbody: 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
GoldNiagara:

When you have been confronted with illogicality in your hare brain understanding of law, typically you result to eloquence of dogs. If your arguments indeed resonate with the spirit and letters of laws which you have flipped with an amateur twists you should have allow them to do for arguments and not result to ad hominem.

Told you guys to take your grouse to court and have your understanding of the law tested, how can you make yourself the attorney and judge at the same time.

Like most of your dumb lawyers, you always argue from a jaundiced point of view and play ostrich to the submissions of your opponent.

The constitutional provision that allows a president to take step to protect lives and properties will bend to your terrorism act. This is elementary law really, the constitutional supremacy to all laws as the grund norm. You skipped constitutional law class when it was taught.

You are just blowing hot air and don't know shit about law, it is not your calling and hiding under the vacuous arguments of silks, dumb ones at that can't compensate for your apparent deficiency.

You can seek me out for matching slanging and insult dont hide under arguments of law to do that, it makes you silly and pretentious. Told you to throw law at me thought you know it, you are just a flash on a pan.

https://www.nairaland.com/4061985/saraki-banning-ipob-military-south-east#60575433

Do you still call yourself a lawyer after the above?

Shame on your alma mata
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by GoldNiagara(m): 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
hardbody:

https://www.nairaland.com/4061985/saraki-banning-ipob-military-south-east#60575433

Shame on your alma mata

Took you long enough! Saraki had to come to your aid. Still trading in ad hominem.Psst! Olodo.
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by hardbody: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Took you long enough! Saraki had to come to your aid. Still trading in ad hominem.Psst! Olodo.

Your inability to comprehend left me flabbergasted for a chaff claiming to be a lawyer. I needed a layman's English to rephrase what I thought I was discussing with a colleague. Remain ashamed of your uni or perhaps your brain that couldn't and wouldn't obviously comprehend everyday English. Law was never for dull brained fools like you.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by GoldNiagara(m): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
hardbody:

Your inability to comprehend left me flabbergasted for a chaff claiming to be a lawyer. I needed a layman's English to rephrase what I thought I was discussing with a colleague. Remain ashamed of your uni or perhaps your brain that couldn't and wouldn't obviously comprehend everyday English. Law was never for dull brained fools like you.

Still yapping like a thing that won't shut up. I am obviously out of your league since you can't relate you have stuck with insults all the time and cannot discuss law.

Olodo I take people like you to the cleaners all the time in courtsof law.

You tried me it failed, jumped at my alma mater it failed, what other low life eloquence do you want to hurl now.

Now I have your time create a thread and lets talk law.

Discus law and not persons.

You are talking about eloquence, I marvel at how you display ignorance with haughtiness.

Just way beyond you, you will only kill yaself.
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by GoldNiagara(m): 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
hardbody:

Still yapping like a thing that won't shut up. I am obviously out of your league since you can't relate you have stuck with insults all the time and cannot discuss law.

Olodo I take people like you to the cleaners all the time in courts of law.

You tried me it failed, jumped at my alma mater it failed, what other low life eloquence do you want to hurl now.

Now I have your time create a thread and lets talk law. Just the two of us. Law alone.

Discus law and not persons.Olodo the only thing you learnt in your uni is insulting and you are even pathetic at it.

You are talking about eloquence, I marvel at how you display ignorance with haughtiness.

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by GoldNiagara(m): 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Create the thread and formulate the issue and lets tango.
If you can formulate the issue appropriately I will be impressed.
Waiting!
Insult does not count just law, logic and wit.
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by GoldNiagara(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
hardbody:

Shame on your alma mata

it is spelt alma mater aba lawyer not alma mata.

Just restrict your practice to Aba, where mediocres think themselves masters.
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by GoldNiagara(m): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Olodo I take people like you to the cleaners all the time in courtsof law.

Now I have your time create a thread and lets talk law.

Discus law and not persons.

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by hardbody: 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Olodo I take people like you to the cleaners all the time in courts of law.

Now I have your time create a thread and lets talk law. Just the two of us. Law alone.

Discus law and not persons.Olodo the only thing you learnt in your uni is insulting and you are even pathetic at it.

You are surely way beyond me.....in crass stupidity. I don't derail. It took a saraki to explain to you the flaws in simple legal interpretation usually taught to students at introduction to nigerian law 101.

Several colleagues of mine even reduced the understanding to the barest minimum, but your thick skull could not reason it out. Lawyer my foot. If all lawyers were of your ilk, i will burn my certificates and go into another field. You sir, are not a lawyer.

You surely take people to the cleaners, but certainly those are probably touts that you argue with in your neighbourhood beer parlour. I have never in the life of me met a more pathetic impostor claiming to be a lawyer.

You may go now, i am done with your sorry life, you are a waste of my time.
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by GoldNiagara(m): 6:31am On Sep 19, 2017
hardbody:

You are surely way beyond me.....in crass stupidity. I don't derail. It took a saraki to explain to you the flaws in simple legal interpretation usually taught to students at introduction to nigerian law 101.

Several colleagues of mine even reduced the understanding to the barest minimum, but your thick skull could not reason it out. Lawyer my foot. If all lawyers were of your ilk, i will burn my certificates and go into another field. You sir, are not a lawyer.

You surely take people to the cleaners, but certainly those are probably touts that you argue with in your neighbourhood beer parlour. I have never in the life of me met a more pathetic impostor claiming to be a lawyer.

You may go now, i am done with your sorry life, you are a waste of my time.

Yeah when you get your spelling right boy hip me up. Aba lawyer, I am sure people like you, use my book to pass law school Aba lawyer, you really do not have an idea.

You had to pull a skedaddle on me. Formulate the issue and let me school you nnwa Aba .

Wet fart!

See mumu talking about me derailing, if you had stuck with law you might have learnt one or two things from my humble self, but ignorance and arrogance has calcified your mess of a brain.

Take the gauntlet and lemme school you Aba lawyer.

I am done with this see saw banter with an Aba trained lawyer.
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by Hyicene(m): 6:32am On Sep 19, 2017
Daboomb:

Keep blaming Afonja for your sheer Stupidity!

You've forgotten so quickly that Afonjas are "cowards", like Nnamdi kanu and they wont ever lay siege on a military convoy and wont boast that they will burn Nigeria...... only for them to start shivering at the mere sight of a phyton, jejely dancing skelewu on its own! grin grin grin

Abeg, leave Afonja alone, blame it on Vladmir Putin, Dunlop Trump and the North koreans wey nor dey hear word!
tongue tongue
senseless talk
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by Hyicene(m): 6:41am On Sep 19, 2017
positivetaught:
so I must be an IBO man to not to support what is going on,see what goes around comes around,don't even mention hate speech where buhari issue is talked about!,I'm a northern Christian minority with lot of bitter experience in this country, if you have not seen or tasted the Injustices, I have OK, so even while you laugh at the Igbo's pls take a moment n ask yourself some critical questions, what goes around comes around, tomorrow is unknown.
i so much sorry 4 dem... tym will cum wen u ppl wil understand what made us to start fighting for our freedom.... d yorubas re jxt bin myopic, foolish,nd afraid of buhari nd his cohorts
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by Hyicene(m): 6:47am On Sep 19, 2017
yazach:

Ok let me hint you regarding the parameters:
1- When you want to go and bring your president's head, you are a terrorist
2- When you start redrawing the map of a democratic country, you are a terrorist
3- When you declare war against your country, you are a terrorist
4- When you try to stop the military operation in a democratic country, you are a terrorist

It continue

hope you get it
i see u lack understanding... cnt u ask urself weda have u hed in any country wen armed soldiers jxt start killin unarmed citizens ... u jxt say wotever u wana say because hia z nairaland.. plz wise up!
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by Hyicene(m): 6:52am On Sep 19, 2017
Bobby808:
You are not carrying the same ant brain like that of Buhari. Just explain the latest devilish act done to east alone, if you are not worried by that same Islamic, tribal and Fulani blood influencing your thinking faculty, why should Buhari leave out the east when he carried out reorganisation of NNPC. The North alone got ninteen posts, south south got four slots, the west got five slots. Is that devilish act by the earless, brainless, dumbest dunce call Buhari not an evil against the Ibos?
diz ppl dnt even tink wisely dey jxt sopot injustice when dey dnt knw d politics buhari z playin..
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by hardbody: 8:26am On Sep 19, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Yeah when you get your spelling right boy hip me up. Aba lawyer, I am sure people like you, use my book to pass law school Aba lawyer, you really do not have an idea.

You had to pull a skedaddle on me. Formulate the issue and let me school you nnwa Aba .

Wet fart!

See mumu talking about me derailing, if you had stuck with law you might have learnt one or two things from my humble self, but ignorance and arrogance has calcified your mess of a brain.

Take the gauntlet and lemme school you Aba lawyer.

I am done with this see saw banter with an Aba trained lawyer.

Go back to your silly contentions and arguments and read this thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/4063471/army-did-not-declare-ipob

Even half literate soldier understood the intendment and purport of what was being said, viz, the illegality of declaring a group terrorists without due process. You were there arguing blindly and foolishly, relying on precedents that only showed your underbelly of crass ignorance. Lawyer my ar.se

Read or ask that it be read and interpreted to you because you clearly lack the ability to either read, comprehend or do both. Shame on your type.

I had decided to leave you to continue to wallow in your cesspit of foolishness but with same interpretations coming up everyday by people who are supposedly less knowledgeable, i can't but help sending these to you, in the hope your stupidity will change a bit, but alas, the leopard never changes its spots. Foolishness is inherent in your DNA. It is a lineage thing.
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by hardbody: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2017
GoldNiagara:
Create the thread and formulate the issue and lets tango.

If you can formulate the issue appropriately I will be impressed.

Waiting!

Insult does not count just law, logic and wit.

Are you also blind in addition to your inability to comprehend?

You mean you cannot read?

Your interpreter is reading something different and interpreting differently? You are a shame, disappointment and disaster to literacy.
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by yazach: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2017
Hyicene:
i see u lack understanding... cnt u ask urself weda have u hed in any country wen armed soldiers jxt start killin unarmed citizens ... u jxt say wotever u wana say because hia z nairaland.. plz wise up!

Although I tried to comprehend what you write up there but from the little I understand, you seems to be irrelevant in international news.

In America nowadays, barely every month you will hear news of police shooting unarmed civilian.
As for IPOB, forget it they are terrorist, the list you can relate with is their dressing which is 100% look like that of boko Haram.
IPOB dress is black
Boko Haram dress is black
Terrorist dress is black
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by GoldNiagara(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2017
hardbody:

Your interpreter is reading something different and interpreting differently? You are a shame, disappointment and disaster to literacy.

Bleh bleh again.
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by GoldNiagara(m): 8:53am On Sep 19, 2017
hardbody:

Go back to your silly contentions and arguments and read this thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/4063471/army-did-not-declare-ipob

Even half literate soldier understood the intendment and purport of what was being said, viz, the illegality of declaring a group terrorists without due process. You were there arguing blindly and foolishly, relying on precedents that only showed your underbelly of crass ignorance. Lawyer my ar.se

Read or ask that it be read and interpreted to you because you clearly lack the ability to either read, comprehend or do both. Shame on your type.

I had decided to leave you to continue to wallow in your cesspit of foolishness but with same interpretations coming up everyday by people who are supposedly less knowledgeable, i can't but help sending these to you, in the hope your stupidity will change a bit, but alas, the leopard never changes its spots. Foolishness is inherent in your DNA. It is a lineage thing.

Bleh Bleh again! when you work on your spelling hip me up . Aba counsel.
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by GoldNiagara(m): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2017
hardbody:

When you improve on your grammar , logic and arguments I will let you know but for now and ever since you have been spewing "turdish" hogwash Aba counsel.
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by Hyicene(m): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
yazach:

Although I tried to comprehend what you write up there but from the little I understand, you seems to be irrelevant in international news.

In America nowadays, barely every month you will hear news of police shooting unarmed civilian.
As for IPOB, forget it they are terrorist, the list you can relate with is their dressing which is 100% look like that of boko Haram.
IPOB dress is black
Boko Haram dress is black
Terrorist dress is black
where did u hear dat any group who put on black z a terrorist group....infact who told u dat itz only dress dy use to classify terrorist?....mehnn u lack sense... go 4 brain scan
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by yazach: 2:10am On Sep 20, 2017
Hyicene:
where did u hear dat any group who put on black z a terrorist group....infact who told u dat itz only dress dy use to classify terrorist?....mehnn u lack sense... go 4 brain scan

It pain you abi����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Reportedly Picks Picks Pastor Isaac Idahosa As VP / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) / Okorocha & His Wife Visit Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.