Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

"Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths (20448 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by iycebube: 12:20am On Sep 17, 2017
Every time I read stories on nairaland I am almost reduced to tears,on this Biafra issue I forced to ask 'Na by force' this set of people say they don't want to stay as one anymore why not let them go,I don't see any big deal here except if Nigeria is benefitting massively from their staying asides that why not let them ho or is it that Nigeria is scared that under 10yrs the biafran state wud surpass han exoectation, bcus me ayam not understanding,if the Igbo's want to go let them go

1 Like

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by 9inches(m): 12:34am On Sep 17, 2017
fancyhandsome:
New group "NDI IGBO PEACE MOVEMENT" set to meet AREWA YOUTHs, Canvasses for peace amidst the recent violence in the country.

Amb. Onyekachi Divine Ngobidi
Cordinator
Ndi Igbo Peace Movement

http://www.informnaijablog.com/2017/09/new-group-ndi-igbo-peace-movement-set.html

Correct guy

Nwannaa, I have an unemployed cousin at home. How can he join this highly promising movement? wink
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by Ruggedpen: 12:36am On Sep 17, 2017
Ninethmare:
How many northern group have visited the east.
use your brain and stop letting igbos down
Why would you fall to that cheap propaganda, Arewa youth meeting Arewa youth, wetin concern me. But one thing is for sure biafra still lives. Kill all the igbo's few people left will still agitate for it because of negligence and hatred for the tribe. This move have shown the hatred to the people that will take over from Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by Mikeal09: 12:51am On Sep 17, 2017
The annoying thing is that people who are making noise online have actually never lifted up a broom.
We want peace and peace we will get.
But for those who want war, i heard the python is still dancing in Abia, the floor is open for you now or forever hold your peace.

1 Like

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by Davidscott(m): 1:35am On Sep 17, 2017
Banana fall on them all RIP to my follow idi igbo dat lost their dear lives for kanu, now aba poeple eye go open naw kanu u're a degrace to idi igbo God punish u and ur family for causing d lives of our follow business partner i swear he wont get away from this i rest my case, kanu to hell with u devil fall on u @fool
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by getukudo(m): 1:55am On Sep 17, 2017
Igbos? Accommodating?

I doubt that... I really do.

The reverse is the case

1 Like

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 17, 2017
"One Nigeria," abeg what exactly does it mean. It is only in this part of the world that this adjective is used.
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:21am On Sep 17, 2017
HungerBAD:
Good.

Now that Nnamdi has run away like a toilet fly. The grown ups in the room are set to meet, and then look for a way forward. When dem dey tell Kanu say " THEM NO DEY CARRY POWER RAISE BLOCUS" the small pikin no hear.

That Nnamdi has brought shame to his family name. I want to see who follows him, when he comes out from the " PIT LATRINE" he is still hiding in. And i know it will not be a long time before he comes out, because i know the WIFI signal in that toilet is weak.

Shame to you if you still follow IPOB.

None of your posts ever make sense. But I'm sure you write in order to ensure that your worst nightmares of dealing with hunger never come to pass.
You are a disgrace to all young Nigerian men and women who desire a better country.

1 Like

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by belindar: 5:24am On Sep 17, 2017
These people are jokers. So within 3 days now another association is formed , how many association will they get. Opportunist. It's quite clear that the Igbo doesn't know what they want. They don't have one voice. They are the only region that cannot urinate in a single place.
It reminds me the senate leadership tussle during the obasanjo regime how different Igbo appointed were just fighting among themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by darediamond(m): 5:40am On Sep 17, 2017
HungerBAD:
Good.

Now that Nnamdi has run away like a toilet fly. The grown ups in the room are set to meet, and then look for a way forward. When dem dey tell Kanu say " THEM NO DEY CARRY POWER RAISE BLOCUS" the small pikin no hear.

That Nnamdi has brought shame to his family name. I want to see who follows him, when he comes out from the " PIT LATRINE" he is still hiding in. And i know it will not be a long time before he comes out, because i know the WIFI signal in that toilet is weak.

Shame to you if you still follow IPOB.
You can start firing at me as you wish but I tell you: YOU NEED BRAIN RESTRUCTURING QUICKLY. Ode!
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by LyfeJennings(m): 6:14am On Sep 17, 2017
Dem no dey tell person
Tho its evil and very very humane
But I wish hausas can give igbos a taste, just a dose of what they got in Abia
Then foolish Igbos calling for war would understand no one has monopoly of madness and who go loose

1 Like

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by Liberal85(m): 6:16am On Sep 17, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Lol....Anti-Biafra APC 'group' that hates 'IPOB' and love fulani herdsmen.. grin

You will never see their videos, they exist only in the imagination of the pro-almajiris and 'We hate IPOB and love fulani' nincompoops..

The 'I am benue' pro-almajiri intellectual elf 2 posts above me is already jubilating and thanking allah for the fake 'ibo' group' tinkered by liar mohammed and co. grin

Such desperation to live with 'potor region people' and 'uguarians' as he calls them. Lmao! grin
All hail the glorified PIG
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by umarpaki: 6:19am On Sep 17, 2017
YOU SEE MY AREWA........ YES WHAT I NOTICED FOR THE PAST FOUR DAYS

☆When the Arewa Youths issued the quit notice:
B
●They were condemned by the UN

●El-Rufai called for their arrest

●Emir of Katsina HRH Alhaji Abdulmumini Kabir Usmana vows to sacrifice his last blood to protect the igbos in his domain

●Coming to the so-called hate song ATIKU said they should be arrested and prosecuted.

●Balarabe Musa condemned them

●PDP Issued out a press conference and a stern warning to them

●CAN was on air to condemned them

●Jerry Gana hurriedly and hypocritically assembled his predators northern Christian forum to counter them

☆NOW that:

●A viral vedio on annihilating of NORTHERNERS in the southeast is on AIR

● IPOB attacked soldiers

●houses belonging to northerners were razed

●mosques destroyed

●businesses destroyed

●innocent and helpless
people were maimed and others killed

●police sergeant killed

●Resident of a Police Commissioner burnt

☆48 HOURS AFTER

● A dead silent from the UN
●Atiku is no where to be found
●El-Rufai is mute
●Emir of Katsina is busy with palace chores
●Balarabe Musa is absent
● CAN has gone under
● Jerry Gana is on sabbatical
●PDP is looking the other way round

●Why the dead silence by these hypocrites

●Why did they lost their voices and becoming deaf and dumb suddenly now?

1 Like

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by Liberal85(m): 6:25am On Sep 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Too many double standards.

Ndi Igbo Peace Movement is obviously not a registered body so why aren't they classified as an illegal association?

Too many opportunists..

All of a sudden, an unknown man who is just as bearded as Senator Yerima (Sharia King) seeks to exploit the situation for personal gain.

Because the South East has been written into the Black Book, it is the best opportunity for this scheming fellow to present himself as the saint amongst devils.

Shame.

Self deceit is the worst form of deceit...Why should they be labeled a terrorist group when they advocate one Nigeria? They're not guided by a mad man whose exploits in the sinister world of immorality(the gay stripping occupation)is well documented. You really need to get a better job than trying to cause disunity. Go home,spend another 50 years scheming and come up with a better plan free from self deceit

1 Like

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by Izonpikin: 6:26am On Sep 17, 2017
Will this move restructure the country?? Mumu meetings.. Call for a referendum . Black race and backwardness
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 17, 2017
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu giving people who were scared of speaking in public a voice to start making statements.

Can this group look their regions politicians and government in the eyes and demand for accountability and lasting infrastructure in south east and south south

These ones their corrupt politicians will just turn them into zombies to start licking their ass while continuing stealing money meant to developing the south east and south south regions.

Majority of Igbos and non speaking Igbos are in support of the Indigenous People Of Biafra(I.P.O.B)

God is with Nnmadi Kanu
God is helping IPOB
God is guiding Biafrans.

2 Likes

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 17, 2017
Ninethmare:

And how many northern poeple are living in the east compare to eastern poeple in the north...
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by Auki: 7:13am On Sep 17, 2017
Ninethmare:

To do what? To thank you for killing our brothers.
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by back2sender: 7:17am On Sep 17, 2017
UduMgbo1:
Any group rather than ipob is not and will never be recognized by the 95 percent good people of igbo because ipob is igbo and igbo is ipob
we stand with ipob 100 percent

ipob is and will remain a none violent organization

the urchin from benue is already masturbating
thunder scatter hin mama amin

The snake is still around n dancing in umuahia
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:19am On Sep 17, 2017
UduMgbo1:
Any group rather than ipob is not and will never be recognized by the 95 percent good people of igbo because ipob is igbo and igbo is ipob
we stand with ipob 100 percent

ipob is and will remain a none violent organization

the urchin from benue is already masturbating
thunder scatter hin mama amin
u are a terrorist my bloda!

*dialling Nigerian Army's egwu eke II emergency control room numba*
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by UduMgbo1: 7:20am On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
MichaelSokoto:

u are a terrorist my bloda!

*dialling egwu eke II emergency control room numba*
[/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by islandmoon: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2017
their brain is now working! python dance has reset their brain

1 Like

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by princeade86(m): 7:48am On Sep 17, 2017
Some Nigerians can be very funny. I saw these abbreviations somewhere and it caught my attention. Look at them ....... NAIRA - Never Allow Igbos Rule Again PHCN - Problem Has Changed Name HAUSA - House Animals Using Seat of Authority APC - Association of Past Criminals NYSC - Now Your Struggles Continues PDP - People Deceiving People PHD - Pull Him Down MTN - Maintain Total Nonsense ABACHA - After Babangida Another Criminal Has Arrived NEPA - Never Expect Power Always BUHARI - Brought Unnecessary Hardship Among Reasonable Individuals.
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by GetMeRight: 7:49am On Sep 17, 2017
rentAcock:
I can't help but wonder why north korea wouldn't use Nigeria as a nuclear test site and annihilate all tribes, fulani, igbo, Yoruba, Hausa etc. What's the point of threatening south Korea and Japan, both countries Who actually produce quality tech devices and cars?

An ICBM released from one of its silos based missle storages and amassed with 40kg of highly enriched and miniaturized uranium will decimate Nigeria into rubble and left a nuclear waste land like chernobyl.

I can't help but wonder why that fat man in North Korea hasn't threatened Nigeria, its not like we have missle defense systems or anything. Puzzling.
Because we're not a threat to him and he's not a lunatic like you. What a dunce?
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by backtosender: 8:02am On Sep 17, 2017
omenka:
As usual, those with mouths bigger than their brains would come lash out at these guys.

It is instructive to note that those guys mostly reside in the SW where they enjoy peace while their brothers in the SE and North bear the brunt of their loose tonges, fingers and pseudo e-valour.
I don't think you really care about your own people getting slaughtered by Fulani militia in your village..... We all know your headache is IPOB but wait and see the show is just starting

1 Like

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by Paretomaster(m): 8:02am On Sep 17, 2017
Ninethmare:

See dis one, last I checked, people like Kwankwaso among others was in d East before Now..

You not even ashame, the northerners has proved you people to be barbarians, you keep insulting, and ridiculing them online, they simply asked you to leave their region, which of course u can't do.

You keep attacking, and killing them, yet they keep showing you love, and asked their people not to retaliate.

Gerraherehmehn
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by backtosender: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2017
Jolar101:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu giving people who were scared of speaking in public a voice to start making statements.

Can this group look their regions politicians and government in the eyes and demand for accountability and lasting infrastructure in south east and south south

These ones their corrupt politicians will just turn them into zombies to start licking their ass while continuing stealing money meant to developing the south east and south south regions.

Majority of Igbos and non speaking Igbos are in support of the Indigenous People Of Biafra(I.P.O.B)

God is with Nnmadi Kanu
God is helping IPOB
God is guiding Biafrans.
Afonjas Fulani slaves are rejoicing thinking that IPOB will be silent with untrained Hausa Fulani rag tag men in kaki.... They forgot that Biafrans do not forget easily as long as they want the marriage by force they should be ready for it..
There is no way these fools will understand how deep the struggle have become.....we have ipob members everywhere.. They are in the army police customs and government..the videos we see where the military cawords was drowning youths was air by one of us in the zoo military.....
Nigeria is In a deep mess that will surely consume millions if they keep pushing innocent IPOB members doing their peaceful protest for our sovereignty nation Biafra

1 Like

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by victorDanladi: 8:18am On Sep 17, 2017
Bishov:
undecidedSome ewedu eating Muslims will, misinterprete this. Igbo's are peaceful people. That's was why they sort for referendum not war. Just our government was too foolish to understand that
That is why nnnamdi kanu hate ewedu eating Christiansgrin

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by ZorGBUooeh: 8:26am On Sep 17, 2017
Iamzik:
Unity begging at its best.

Omo nna going to pay homage to their Fulani masters after dancing with the python.

Shebi we warn but una no dey hear word. Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall...

Una eye go clear
What is dis one saying?Who eyes don clear?Yu know deep inside yu dat those opportunist don't represent us.
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by Appswheel(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2017
I read this post on Facebook and found it valuable to Share. I do not know that Author

"I, like many other Igbos have stood on the side lines for far too long, wishing this Biafran breeze fizzles away, but it’s now dangerously turning into a major storm that constitutes an existential threat to Igbo civilization as we know it. Those of you IPOBians, Sympathizers, Rumour Mongers, Facebook Warriors, Facebook megastars, Opinion Leaders and Propagandists escalating the already tense situation must understand that in the end, you'll all be losers, victims and at the same time in more bondage than you ever were. Not my wish anyway, but the perceptible reality. No war ever got won by emotions. Preparation and strategy does, ask any battle-tested soldier. Even the best of them get eaten. Little by little you guys are doing everything possible to attract avoidable conflict to our region hoping that the international community will intervene. You'll be in for a shocker when this meal you've cooked for so long is served up.

Understand this, I have monitored many revolutionary conflicts around the world and know this for a fact, the international community foot-drags at less than a snail pace, if at all, before attempting any interventions in internal conflicts in a sovereign nation and that includes America and Israel you're hoping on. War is a huge liability and no Country wants to meddle. The best they give these days are reliefs not military aids and that is after many must have died including those who started the fire. I watched it happen to Libyans, Yemenis, Syrians and till now they still don't have peace. Besides, you’d be stupid to believe that those countries, if ever there is any, promising to support Nnamdi Kanu are really in for it. Some of them want to use him to initiate conflict and sell their weapons to both sides and make blood dollars. War is an all-comers affair and all kinds of demonically vicious players come to the slimy field to play the hellish game of blood and death. In this case, Boko Haram that has largely been caged by the army will break free to roam with ambitions to finally establish their Caliphate across Nigeria, all because the Army now fighting on two fronts can no longer concentrate on them having become too stretched. Guess what, they’ll come with ISIS on their back. Nigerian Army will be fighting to keep Nigeria together on one front, Boko Haram (ISIS Nigerian Branch) with Caliphatist ambition on the other and Biafra with secessionist ambition on yet another front. That was how Syria got so complex till date and any war in Nigeria today will have a similar picture. Whoever gets overwhelmed will face the other. It will be a long and difficult journey and unlike the first civil war without Boko Haram in the equation, no one can predict the tortuous end. Other Jihadists from across Africa and Middle-East will join in as they always do wherever there’s instability to advance their different brands of Islam. In the end you’ll leave Nigeria and discover you’re fighting other strangers you don’t even know how they came into the picture.

The big boys (international players) like Iran will be there to get there pound of flesh from Nigeria in revenge for the Shiites, Saudi will be there to defend Nigeria, and all will play. Weapons merchants will the start smiling to the banks. Guess where the theatre of war would be, Igboland. We must not allow this! Libyans thought they were fighting Ghaddafi but after Ghaddafi, they discovered other strangers fighting them to establish their different brands of Islam. Same thing in Syria. The words of Saif Al Islam Ghaddafi (Ghaddafi’s first son) keeps ringing in my ears as he forewarned Libyans of these grim possibilities, but okuko nti ike nánu ife n’ite ofe. I never took him seriously at the time but in retrospect, I now see he knew better because it panned out just as he predicted and Libya still isn’t out of the woods. That’s the way it is these days of jihad consciousness across the world. If you ever experience war, you'll never take peace for granted. War is not a movie as some of you think. You could be the first victim. Can you stomach watching your loved ones maimed, killed, raped, tortured, starve to death under slow and painful circumstances? Those are the grim realities of war and in Africa, it is executed with luciferous savagery and psychopathic sadism. The worst of peace is still better than the best of wars.

Funny enough, most of our chest-beating IPOBians will likely die off within the first month or two of the conflict leaving those who knew nothing or are on the sidelines to defend themselves. There will be nowhere to run to as no country in West Africa will agree to accept the ocean-sized volume of refugees. When the Rwandan genocide was looming, everyone was running his mouth until the death hurricane they courted so hard swept across their country, they wailed and shouted for international community to intervene but none came. That's the way it is. Paul Kagame, their current President it was who ended it. And they vowed to “never again”. They learnt from history and have completely removed tribalism from every facet of national life and are admirably making astounding progress as one of Africa's best. My advice, agreed, Buhari hasn't treated us as well as we wanted, but wait till 2019 and make amends. I have listened to Nnamdi Kanu on several videos and my conclusion is that he is plain naive on how things roll in a conflict situation. On one occasion he bragged that it would take him only two weeks to reach Sokoto in the event of war. I don't know what weapons and extra-terrestrial strategies he has to execute that. War is an unpredictable undertaking that you'll be ignorant to estimate which direction it goes. As it is, he has no weapons just yet and is bragging. Many of you believe him and even ascribe infallibility to his words. I have lived a couple of years abroad and what some of you don't know is that many of our people there egging you on don't have immigration papers and are praying for an outbreak of hostilities in Nigeria so they can claim asylum on the back of it. We must advise ourselves on this current path of self-annihilation. Some of you think Biafra will be the end of all your problems, so South Sudan thought, as did Eritrea, but sorry it will be the beginning of new ones. Now take this to the Bank, it will even be far more difficult for any country to touch any conflict here with a long spoon than it was in the sixties. Reason? Then there was the prospect of oil but today oil is out of fashion and even as it is, Nigeria is begging for buyers and nobody's buying. Osinbajo said that much a few days back. Now, tell me, if they spend their money intervening in your conflict to save your asses, what will they get in return? The best they can do for you is to condemn what is going on, then more out-pouring of condemnations and then more unleashing of floodgates of condemnations, but NO ACTION while you die in numbers.

You often argue that a call for referendum is not a call for war. I agree completely! Very true! Referendum is a right not a privilege. Even Buhari asserted that much in favour of Palestine when he addressed the UN. However, it is plain naivety to assume that all that is enshrined in international law is enforceable. UN has no mechanism of enforcement. Countries and Dictators constantly flout it and nothing happens. Even if something were to happen you’ll all have decomposed in your graves by then. A show of bravado will not lead you anywhere Umunnem. Call me a coward if you like, but Chinua Achebe told us that we often stand in the house of a coward to point at where a brave man ONCE lived. In any case, isn’t it foolishness to challenge an army that has been stockpiling arms since 1960 when you on the other hand haven’t bought a bullet just yet? Papa Achebe puts it this way, “Only a foolish man can go after a leopard with his bare hands”. As impulsive and as tempting as it may get, tone down your rhetorics, invectives, acerbics, and cursing on social media. Cherish the peace you now have at least Igbos are not worse-off than other regions despite never being in power. While there is grinding poverty in other regions, the highest income per capita in the country is posted by Anambra and other Igbo states ain’t doing badly. Our people live well, build better houses compared to other regions and it's all a miracle given the scratch we started from after the war. Why do we want to throw all that away because of ego and start all over again? Is it a curse? The Hausas though having been in power do not even live a better quality of life than Igbos. Let's be wise and not give opportunity to destroy all we've achieved as a people.

I condemn in the strongest of terms the killing of unarmed people by Nigerian soldiers, killer herdsmen, and do not by any means say Nigeria is what we want it to be but understand Biafra wasn't Ojukwu's first choice. At Aburi his choice was a return to true federalism which he knew was a better deal for us than secession. Nigeria failed to honour that agreement and continued the killings forcing him to declare a Biafran Republic to save his people from slaughter and it's understandable. Nigeria owes us tons of apologies, I agree. But brothers, let's think again! A Biafra today will even be far less economically viable than it would have been then. Reason is because then we would have used oil money to jump-start the new country but today oil is so unsellable to the extent that Venezuela with arguably the largest reserves is grappling with severe economic problems. Kick-starting a new country from the basics would be painfully slow and may outlive our generation to even get the basic things in place. Arewa youths know that, the reason they have asked Nigerian Government to let Igbos go, only for Nnamdi Kanu to start asking for Benue and Rivers because he knows that Igboland alone isn’t viable. Asking for Benue is laughable because they were never part of Biafra and have made it clear to all, as did different Rivers groups that they don’t want Biafra. A handful of his collaborators from those regions pledging allegiance to him does not equate to an entire people. Majority of their people hate this Biafran idea and have made that much clear. Some funny IPOBians are also hoping on Asari Dokubo and FFK. What a funny bunch being used to fight other people’s fight. Why won’t they take up the gauntlet or is it only us that is suffering injustice? Don't even think corruption will suddenly disappear in a new Biafra as some naive IPOBians hope. If they give you Biafra today, your eyes will open up to new unpleasant realities many of you haven't even factored-in in your agitation but then it would have been late. I know voices like mine are often loathed and cursed by IPOBians but some of us who know the truth can no longer keep quiet while you drag us all into avoidable chaos. I owe our people the truth as I see it. Curse me all you want, it's OK. Umunnem, ka ako’n’uche na udo chianu biko! Patience solves all things, with time. Let our people think again and know what is looming. Stop your facebook and social media vituperations, cursing, grand standing and join me to educate others. De-escalate this situation and speak words of kindness to others. Even mighty America de-escalates after tensions with Russia. It’s called wisdom. North Korea provokes South Korea most times but the South always de-escalates tensions knowing that the North hasn’t got anything to lose in the event of war but beautiful South Korea will lose quite a lot. In our case, all the beautiful houses and streets in Igboland will be razed to the ground. Why should we be starting afresh all the time? It will even be more painful if we lose again as was the case in 1970. As it is, it’s not looking good!".

If you’re reasoning along with me, please copy and re-post this message. #Copied.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Rep Defects To PDP As Dogara Swears In Three APC Lawmakers / Obiano: Prof. Soludo Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State / Oyan Dam Release: Lagos Alerts Residents Over Flood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.