Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

"Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths (20634 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by Cindy08: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2017
don jazzy and timaya concur tell me why I no go concur

UNITY BEGINS WITH ME
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by freecocoa(f): 8:49am On Sep 17, 2017
enemyofprogress:
frecocoa long time no see. Na me your long lost trolling friend. Now the trolling would start again.

Come make I show you something
I hope you are who I suspect you to be o.

Werin you wan show me?
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by sugarwiz(f): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Lol....Anti-Biafra APC 'group' that hates 'IPOB' and love fulani herdsmen.. grin

You will never see their videos, they exist only in the imagination of the pro-almajiris and 'We hate IPOB and love fulani' nincompoops..

The 'I am benue' pro-almajiri intellectual elf 2 posts above me is already jubilating and thanking allah for the fake 'ibo' group' tinkered by liar mohammed and co. grin

Such desperation to live with 'potor region people' and 'uguarians' as he calls them. Lmao! grin
Shame of you for saying those things. Please let peace reign. What do you gain from been ethnocentric?
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2017
backtosender:
Afonjas Fulani slaves are rejoicing thinking that IPOB will be silent with untrained Hausa Fulani rag tag men in kaki.... They forgot that Biafrans do not forget easily as long as they want the marriage by force they should be ready for it..
There is no way these fools will understand how deep the struggle have become.....we have ipob members everywhere.. They are in the army police customs and government..the videos we see where the military cawords was drowning youths was air by one of us in the zoo military.....
Nigeria is In a deep mess that will surely consume millions if they keep pushing innocent IPOB members doing their peaceful protest for our sovereignty nation Biafra

Funny thing is that, Nigeria government tried propaganda with IPOB, they failed tried to bribes IPOB, they also failed, Nigeria government tried to played politics with IPOB by asking IPOB to register as political party they failed. Now they are trying this time with guns and bombs against unarmed IPOB protesters and agitators. Nigeria government think that they can frame against IPOB or intimidating IPOB with their corrupt so called federal might.

Even international communities are aware that IPOB are non violent agitators.

The end of Nigeria is near.

Long live Indigenous People Of Biafra

1 Like

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2017
ameri9ja:
The poster above me, speak for yourself. I am onye Igbo and I love the word "peace" in their name. I'd rather have a bad peace than another
Biafran war.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Danites are members of DAN (Detribalised Association of Nigeria)
**We Danites try to see people as human beings, as individuals, not groups or tribes. We are too big to be just tribe. We see ourselves as human beings, as black people, as Africans, as NIGERIANS, then, way down the list, tribe.
**We make posts against tribal bigotry and hatred and posts supporting detribalization and unity of Nigeria. While seeking solutions for her innumerable problems, we encourage love for our beloved country, Nigeria. We encourage inter-tribal connections and cooperation.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Join our email list as soon as you can by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com

I certainly applaud what you're trying to do. But "we are all human beings" has never been enough of a unifying force among peoples anywhere in the world. Not in China. Not in America. Not in India. Not in South Africa. Certainly not in Nigeria. Certainly not in Eastern or Northern Nigeria. Faced with a group such as Boko Haram would you rather take up arms or you will hold that "we are all human beings" and submit to their ideology or die at their hands?

Things work the other way round in opposition to your list. First comes oneself (love your neighbour as yourself), then family, then extended family/friends, then tribe/religion, etc. Humanity comes dead last. Even in your group you will get a lot of dissent. "We are all human beings" won't cut it when that time comes. The church has been preaching same thing for ages. You're not the first.

I believe it will do us good if we acknowledge the basic fact that there are things we hold dear more than "humanity". It is not just something with the black man. Look at the USA today. Protests and counter-protests. All for one reason. Not everyone subscribe to that mantra of "we are all human beings". Some things are more important. Like following the law. Due process. Civility.

The question we are still not asking is this: What is this basis of Nigeria's unity? The problems in black Africa today stems from the fact that differing peoples were lumped together without having a chance to negotiate terms of agreement. The result is that instead of being busy negotiating terms of agreement, they're busy negotiating self-determination. What a waste of human resources.

Today there is ECOWAS. It is not perfect yet, but it is a work in progress which has made many gains. Imagine if all of the ECOWAS nations were one country. What do you think they will be negotiating today? You guessed it. Self-determination. The mistake ECOWAS would make is to think that it can acheive 100% unity. Not possible. That is what is ailing the EU today. There were not content with just making gains. They became greedy and wanted the whole pizza. They wanted the wolf and the lamb to lay together; for the Now we see the EU will only go downhill. Maybe not soon. But it will happen. Look at the India and Pakistan. Look at the world over. Its the same story.
If Nigeria and Biafra were separate countries today, believe me they will be negotiating terms of unifying into what, in the prophetic words of Solomon Dalung will be called the United States of Nigeria (and Biafra). Look at the USA and the UAE. Same story.

Look at Italy. The Vatican is its own country within Italy. Places such as Milan, Bologna etc were separate city states. But over time they negotiated terms of unity to form what we see today as modern Italy.
Look at Europe. They've tried to negotiate terms for a unified Europe through the EU. But Britain has pulled out. Poland and its Eastern neighbours are giving the EU a hard time. Surely they are all human beings. But when push comes to shove a common humanity just don't cut it. Its a shared heritage among us all, but it comes dead last in our list of allegiance. This holds for every human being irrespective of place and time. You as well, cos you will rather admit someone who chants same mantra into your group than you would admit someone who doesn't. That's where your allegiance lies. Not with humanity.

About having a bad peace than another Biafran war. Look at it this way. Lets use a case of husband and wife. If you were to be judge in case where a woman demands freedom from her husband for reason that she don't want to be with the man again. Not that the man did anything you consider "wrong" as a judge. But instead of the man to plead with her or give her her freedom, he promptly declared war on her, beating her to the point of hospitalization. As a judge, would you tell the woman, "go home and have a bad peace with your husband. I rather have that than another round of war" or would you throw the man in jail?

Now imagine millions of such cases in your court. If you would condone the case for one, why not go ahead and make a unitary declaration. To all victims of domestic violence, go home and have a bad peace. Case closed. Nothing to hear. Does that sound like a dictator to you?

Before anyone accuses me of tribalism they are welcome to go through my posts if they have time to find out the truth. I don't make tribally or racially-charged statements. I detest such myopic vision in all its forms. But it was Jesus who said "the truth shall set you free".

Variety, they say, is the spice of life. To hold that "we are all human beings and nothing else matters" is being used to vehemently deny variety.

1 Like

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2017
rattlesnake:
smh
nothing worries naija more than the
-anxiety of the igbos
-the anger of the hausas
-the fart smell of the afonjas and lastly the
5exual appetite of the calabars undecided
grin. In a nut shell bro, Nigeria worries Nigeria.
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by dabiton: 11:01am On Sep 17, 2017
I am a Danite at heart and will appreciate the opportunity to continue in unity with my fellow Danites!
ameri9ja:
The poster above me, speak for yourself. I am onye Igbo and I love the word "peace" in their name. I'd rather have a bad peace than another
Biafran war.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Danites are members of DAN (Detribalised Association of Nigeria)
**We Danites try to see people as human beings, as individuals, not groups or tribes. We are too big to be just tribe. We see ourselves as human beings, as black people, as Africans, as NIGERIANS, then, way down the list, tribe.
**We make posts against tribal bigotry and hatred and posts supporting detribalization and unity of Nigeria. While seeking solutions for her innumerable problems, we encourage love for our beloved country, Nigeria. We encourage inter-tribal connections and cooperation.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Join our email list as soon as you can by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by Iamzik: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

What is dis one saying?Who eyes don clear?Yu know deep inside yu dat those opportunist don't represent us.

Can you please define the "us" in your statement?

Kanu planted the seed of hatred in all of you. Everyone who doesn't agree with your idea is a coward. Well we now know the real cowards. Una go beg tire.
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by Iamzik: 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

I certainly applaud what you're trying to do. But "we are all human beings" has never been enough of a unifying force among peoples anywhere in the world. Not in China. Not in America. Not in India. Not in South Africa. Certainly not in Nigeria. Certainly not in Eastern or Northern Nigeria. Faced with a group such as Boko Haram would you rather take up arms or you will hold that "we are all human beings" and submit to their ideology or die at their hands?

Things work the other way round in opposition to your list. First comes oneself (love your neighbour as yourself), then family, then extended family/friends, then tribe/religion, etc. Humanity comes dead last. Even in your group you will get a lot of dissent. "We are all human beings" won't cut it when that time comes. The church has been preaching same thing for ages. You're not the first.

I believe it will do us good if we acknowledge the basic fact that there are things we hold dear more than "humanity". It is not just something with the black man. Look at the USA today. Protests and counter-protests. All for one reason. Not everyone subscribe to that mantra of "we are all human beings". Some things are more important. Like following the law. Due process. Civility.

The question we are still not asking is this: What is this basis of Nigeria's unity? The problems in black Africa today stems from the fact that differing peoples were lumped together without having a chance to negotiate terms of agreement. The result is that instead of being busy negotiating terms of agreement, they're busy negotiating self-determination. What a waste of human resources.

Today there is ECOWAS. It is not perfect yet, but it is a work in progress which has made many gains. Imagine if all of the ECOWAS nations were one country. What do you think they will be negotiating today? You guessed it. Self-determination. The mistake ECOWAS would make is to think that it can acheive 100% unity. Not possible. That is what is ailing the EU today. There were not content with just making gains. They became greedy and wanted the whole pizza. They wanted the wolf and the lamb to lay together; for the Now we see the EU will only go downhill. Maybe not soon. But it will happen. Look at the India and Pakistan. Look at the world over. Its the same story.
If Nigeria and Biafra were separate countries today, believe me they will be negotiating terms of unifying into what, in the prophetic words of Solomon Dalung will be called the United States of Nigeria (and Biafra). Look at the USA and the UAE. Same story.

Look at Italy. The Vatican is its own country within Italy. Places such as Milan, Bologna etc were separate city states. But over time they negotiated terms of unity to form what we see today as modern Italy.
Look at Europe. They've tried to negotiate terms for a unified Europe through the EU. But Britain has pulled out. Poland and its Eastern neighbours are giving the EU a hard time. Surely they are all human beings. But when push comes to shove a common humanity just don't cut it. Its a shared heritage among us all, but it comes dead last in our list of allegiance. This holds for every human being irrespective of place and time. You as well, cos you will rather admit someone who chants same mantra into your group than you would admit someone who doesn't. That's where your allegiance lies. Not with humanity.

About having a bad peace than another Biafran war. Look at it this way. Lets use a case of husband and wife. If you were to be judge in case where a woman demands freedom from her husband for reason that she don't want to be with the man again. Not that the man did anything you consider "wrong" as a judge. But instead of the man to plead with her or give her her freedom, he promptly declared war on her, beating her to the point of hospitalization. As a judge, would you tell the woman, "go home and have a bad peace with your husband. I rather have that than another round of war" or would you throw the man in jail?

Now imagine millions of such cases in your court. If you would condone the case for one, why not go ahead and make a unitary declaration. To all victims of domestic violence, go home and have a bad peace. Case closed. Nothing to hear. Does that sound like a dictator to you?

Before anyone accuses me of tribalism they are welcome to go through my posts if they have time to find out the truth. I don't make tribally or racially-charged statements. I detest such myopic vision in all its forms. But it was Jesus who said "the truth shall set you free".

Variety, they say, is the spice of life. To hold that "we are all human beings and nothing else matters" is being used to vehemently deny variety.

In your mind now you have done analysis! Clap for yourself.

Did Vatican get autonomy by threatening to destroy Italy and calling Italians unspeakable names?
Did Scotland start by threatening to burn down UK?

We told you from the beginning that your approach was wrong.
Join us let's have the likes of Nnamdi kanu in all six geopolitical zones. Make it a call for restructuring una no gree. If igbos have a region to themselves it will be much easier to demand for a country without much resistance from the centre which would have been weakened considerably.

A region is too small for you. Your greed for power can only be satisfied by a land locked country built on foundation of hate and undermining other tribes.
You made it an igbo ethnic struggle. How then do you want non igbos to be sympathetic to your cause. In fact there is division between you igbos in this issue.

Over analysis will only lead to paralysis. Kanu just destroyed your chance of actualizing Biafra on this generation. Take heart bro
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by Daddybright1986(m): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Some of my face book friends with black,red and sun in the middle flag as dp are no where to be found ....i don't understand if they changed their profile or went into hiding cos they all vowed to fight with their last blood .
Operation python dance fall on you all�

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by enemyofprogress: 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
freecocoa:
I hope you are who I suspect you to be o.

Werin you wan show me?
na me now,that your crazy old friend wey dey always troll you.

I wan show you my egusi soup wet don sour
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by kwametut: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
LET THE GUN FIGHT BEGIN!!!!! WE KNOW BY NOW THE 35M HAUSAS WANNA Bleep UP 24M IGBOS....Okonkwo has told us in SA everything the Husa Fulanis are about to kick Igbos butts. WE WILL BE HERE WATCHING THE FIGHT AND HANDING GUNS THE 2 FIGHTERS.

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by kwametut: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Chief Engineer laughing in his grave.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Iamzik:

In your mind now you have done analysis! Clap for yourself.

Did Vatican get autonomy by threatening to destroy Italy and calling Italians unspeakable names?
Did Scotland start by threatening to burn down UK?

We told you from the beginning that your approach was wrong.
Join us let's have the likes of Nnamdi kanu in all six geopolitical zones. Make it a call for restructuring una no gree. If igbos have a region to themselves it will be much easier to demand for a country without much resistance from the centre which would have been weakened considerably.

A region is too small for you. Your greed for power can only be satisfied by a land locked country built on foundation of hate and undermining other tribes.
You made it an igbo ethnic struggle. How then do you want non igbos to be sympathetic to your cause. In fact there is division between you igbos in this issue.

Over analysis will only lead to paralysis. Kanu just destroyed your chance of actualizing Biafra on this generation. Take heart bro

Educate yourself my friend. There was no "Italy" from which the Vatican had to gain independence. I mentioned that Italy of today was made up of many autonomous city states. Over time they came together. But the Vatican held out. Its not the same situation with Lugard's Nigeria.

I am an Igbo man and I'm not gonna apologize for being born one. I don't endorse Kanu's way of speaking. But I am not proud of Nigeria either. There are better ways to put Kanu out of business. If you have time to go through my comments, on NL (over 1000 of them) you won't find single instance of tribal bashing or race-baiting or any such nonsense. Kanu has not killed anybody yet. I haven't even seen his secret service with guns. Even ordinary citizens take on personal security. I wonder if it has to do with the name "Biafra Secret Service". Would it have been different if they were called "Buhari Secret Service", but still retain their function? We all know what happened to the dog named Buhari. I'm assuming facts matter to you.

One question I consistently ask people who would police speech is "who gets to decide what is hate speech?" None. Absolutely none have been able to give me an answer. I'm hoping you would be that person to prove them all wrong.

After killing innocent people the Army quickly labelled all of its victims IPOB miscreants. To justify their actions they appropriate power that doesn't belong to them to label IPOB a terror group. What sort of reverse logic is that. Fight the battle before declaring war. Again, I'm assuming facts matter to you. I hope I'm not asking too much.

You mentioned that there is division between Igbos on the issue. Has it ever occurred to you that one or two of such people who actively disagree with Kanu could have caught a bullet? But they are not here to defend themselves anymore. They are now IPOB miscreants, in memoriam.

If there is any Igbo person who would see this post I'll advice them, NA has condemned you to be guilty by association. They're not in the business of conducting interviews to know who likes Kanu or not. They don't care about you nor anybody in this country. Not even the ones praising their actions. The earlier you realize that the better for you. Oppose Kanu all you like. If a stray python bites you, automatically, you transform into an IPOB miscreant. You're a 5%er. Better wise up. At the moment unity is more important than rightness.
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by kwametut: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
@14
The rich nigger areans are leaving that country according to many financial reports by BIG BANKS their rich list will continue to SHRINK. They leave behind poor souls whom they told they're gi ants of AFRICA RICH MEN FOOLING THE POOR TELLING EM LIES.

WE KNOW THEIR RICH RUN TO EUROPE AND USA NOT S.A THEY KNOW IN S.A. THEY WILL NEVER FIND PEACE WITH THEIR BLOOD MONEY. WE WILL SELL THEIR PROPERTIES ON AUCTION FOR R10 TO SOUTH AFRICANS AND KICK EM OUT IF NOT JAILING EM.

They must forget the GDP nonsence because SA economy is the most ADVANCE in AFRICA alot wasn't counted. In reality the wealth at hand we top em.

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by kwametut: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Their fake rebased GDP tells a lie not telling the whole story. grin grin grin grin

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by kwametut: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
WE CHASE AWAY THEIR IGBO SLUMMIES WHO COME HERE SELL DRUGS. SA not welcoming to SLUMMIES...

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by kwametut: 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
not WELCOMING to EVIL HEARTLESS BASTARDS who are still trapped in 17th century mentality....WE KICK EM OUT OR TORCH THEIR RENTED PROPERTY. They will never own in foreign lands. If they buy we BUY THEM OUT and sell our property on auction for less to South Africans and kick the FOREIGNER OUT OR JAIL HIM/HER.

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by ussy09(m): 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Now is the best time for those Peace Corps to contribute their quarter but u won't c dem later now dey will b fighting for dia BIL to b pass into law.
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by kwametut: 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy THE FOUNDER OF NIGGER AREA LUGARD cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Am sure he knew putting together EVIL MINDED PEOPLE might back fire one day. I mean history tells us these people sold each other to ATLANTIC AND ARAB SLAVE TRADE. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy From the 12th century till 1400s nigeria was involved in TRANS ATLANTIC ARAB SLAVE TRADE 1600-1867 Nigeria was involved in EVIL ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE 1860s British came and abolished slave trade from then they became a BRITISH COLONY till 1955. Their EVIL HISTORY SHAPES the mentality of modern nigerian.

Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by kwametut: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
This above describes the nigerian mentality.... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss WE TRACED WHERE THE EVIL MENTALITY COMES FROM AND THIS IS THE ANSWER.
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by ZorGBUooeh: 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Iamzik:

Can you please define the "us" in your statement?

Kanu planted the seed of hatred in all of you. Everyone who doesn't agree with your idea is a coward. Well we now know the real cowards. Una go beg tire.
HAHAHAHA!Beg who?keep deceiving yur sef cheesy
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by Nowenuse: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
iycebube:
Every time I read stories on nairaland I am almost reduced to tears,on this Biafra issue I forced to ask 'Na by force' this set of people say they don't want to stay as one anymore why not let them go,I don't see any big deal here except if Nigeria is benefitting massively from their staying asides that why not let them ho or is it that Nigeria is scared that under 10yrs the biafran state wud surpass han exoectation, bcus me ayam not understanding,if the Igbo's want to go let them go

Please stop being silly. Which recognized Igbo lawmaker have come out legally to to declare for Biafra? That is the only way anyone can take the Biafran agitation any serious.
Your elected political leaders and lawmakers are your legal voice. Challenge them to speak out for you nationally or keep shut.
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by freecocoa(f): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
enemyofprogress:
na me now,that your crazy old friend wey dey always troll you.

I wan show you my egusi soup wet don sour
Okay na ,welcome back. You know how we do it na, ignoring you has never been a problem, enjoy!
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by ameri9ja: 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Thanks for taking the time. We TRY to see a person for what he truly is - a humam being, an individual. Instead of prejudging him as a member of a group. Most of our bigoted views are based on generalised information introduced by man, and are not true to nature. Underneath, for the most part, we are all basically the same.
The big differences between people is due to the type of INDIVIDUAL they are instead of their ethnicity. That's why in every ethnicity you have good and bad. We believe Nigeria is a wonder that should not be allowed to easily disintegrate.
I am Igbo and I believe this bad peace in Nigeria is a thousand times better than Biafran war.
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 18, 2017
ameri9ja:

Thanks for taking the time. We TRY to see a person for what he truly is - a humam being, an individual. Instead of prejudging him as a member of a group. Most of our bigoted views are based on generalised information introduced by man, and are not true to nature. Underneath, for the most part, we are all basically the same.
The big differences between people is due to the type of INDIVIDUAL they are instead of their ethnicity. That's why in every ethnicity you have good and bad. We believe Nigeria is a wonder that should not be allowed to easily disintegrate.
I am Igbo and I believe this bad peace in Nigeria is a thousand times better than Biafran war.

Sure. The difference between us is only skin deep. That is why a man from anywhere and a woman from anywhere can produce an offspring.

But as I stated earlier, "humanity" is more important to you. In the same way all men have what is important to them. Money; power etc.

To each man his own.
Re: "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths by enemyofprogress: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
freecocoa:
Okay na ,welcome back. You know how we do it na, ignoring you has never been a problem, enjoy!
ignoring me is what gives me a hard on grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Obaseki Vs Oshiomhole: Shadow-Boxing / Defection: APC Sets Up Committee To Woo Obaseki / Celebrities show pdp their support at presidential rally in delta(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.