Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

"Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie (34966 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian / Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by rasco2000me: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
iluvpomo:
It would be nice if they could first focus on getting the economy straightened out - then trust me everybody will want to be part of a Nigeria!
Nigeria economy can't be shape out with d current agitation insecurity everywhere,no foreigner will want to invest in a volatile state
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by iluvpomo(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
rasco2000me:
Nigeria economy can't be shape out with d current agitation insecurity everywhere,no foreigner will want to invest in a volatile state
Good point ... there is no proper economic vision for the future either
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by darediamond(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
iluvpomo:

You are clearly a cretinoüs fücktard. You do not even understand the essence of my post. I am for one Nigeria, all tribes/ethnicities working together. However, you only spew tribalism ...SMH.
Go and sleep.
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by iluvpomo(m): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
darediamond:

Go and sleep.
I've shut up the clown grin
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by darediamond(m): 1:31am On Sep 18, 2017
iluvpomo:
I've shut up the clown grin
That is what you readily are you know.
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by iluvpomo(m): 6:02am On Sep 18, 2017
darediamond:
That is what you readily are you know.
It is OK, you can use some vaseline on your wounds grin grin
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Nov6(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
ritababe:

that's not me on my dp

my sisters name sake so you mean the picture of a lady on your profile doesn't fit the description or what?
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by darediamond(m): 6:53am On Sep 19, 2017
iluvpomo:
It is OK, you can use some vaseline on your wounds grin grin
OK kid, no ti gbo.
Saarire!
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by iluvpomo(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
darediamond:

OK kid, no ti gbo.
Saarire!
English is Nigeria's national language....speak it ....unless your yànsh is still paining you from the kicks grin
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by MultiCEO1: 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Overdose of hot roughly molded akpu with pig's jaw soup, accompanied with fermented palm wine in an unforgiven hot evening - night hour is more than capable of sending one to chronic hallucination and unending somniloquy.
Dream on!

Yes, it did that to the hallucinating British, Apertheid regime and all the colonialist who never thought they will one day give up power and grant freedom to the oppressed.
It did too, most recently, in the middle east with the Arab spring. Nothing is permanent. Nothing is guaranteed. So stop reasoning like you have no brain.
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by MultiCEO1: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
MediumStout:
[s][/s]

Biafra will never come grin

I am back. The ban didn't take my breath, rather it left me more convinced that we are all not meant to be together in this nepotic entity called Nigeria. Your mynd44 tied my hands with a ban while you ran naked dangling your balls and snake mouth Joystick. over IPOB and Biafra thread.
Biafra shall be free.
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
MultiCEO1:

Yes, it did that to the hallucinating British, Apertheid regime and all the colonialist who never thought they will one day give up power and grant freedom to the oppressed.
It did too, most recently, in the middle east with the Arab spring. Nothing is permanent. Nothing is guaranteed. So stop reasoning like you have no brain.
Choose to be guided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Winifred Oyo-Ita's Leaked Memo To The Presidency / Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri / Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.