Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

"Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie (34961 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian / Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by VEE2010(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
Breaking news:
Unfortunate Delilah in power has finally spoken.
So you waited until your fellow evil men formulated a nomenclature to describe IPOB before you suddenly open your gutter (mouth) to spit trash.
In as much as I'm not in total support of IPOB activity, I hate hypocrites like you, Madam.
Don't worry, power is transient, you will be reminded about all your irresponsible utterances with time.

1 Like

Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by anyebedgreat: 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
wordproof:
Stupidity

What kind of president would be in a haste to declare a part of a country he swore to serve a terrorist region.

Do you have any idea the impact that will have on Nigeria externally?

The embarrassment and extra scrutiny Nigerians will have to go through in foreign borders and airports.

What a waste of vote!!!
Illiteracy.
Did the president declare any part of the country a terrorist region?

3 Likes

Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by WetinConsignMe: 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Daviddson:

You cannot use lies to win a war or have a lasting success. You tried it in 1967-1970,it didn't work, now you have not learned your lesson from history.

Who is "you"? For the last time ipob is not synonymous with igbo.
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by MediumStout(m): 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
[s]
MultiCEO1:

Bunch of idiotic crying babies. As if Nairaland adds anything to my account. I only come here to gauge the depth of the division in this country and to notice empty diseased heads like you and whoever's notice you are calling to ban me.

Mediumstout, your brain is bereft of reasoning. You and your likes are part of the problem of this Lugardian Northern Industry called Nigeria. May karma visit on all of you and your likes with 10times the evil you wish on others. slowpoke.
[/s]

Biafra will never come grin
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Ninethmare: 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
AntiIPOB:
cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue,thank you for the advice, but if your old woman is a who.re,don't think other women are like her OK.
I know ur mama is somewhere this night looking for clients, pls remind her tomorrow is church
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by MultiCEO1: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
MultiCEO1:

Bunch of idiotic crying babies. As if Nairaland adds anything to my account. I only come here to gauge the depth of the division in this country and to notice empty diseased heads like you and whoever's notice you are calling to ban me.

Mediumstout, your brain is bereft of reasoning. You and your likes are part of the problem of this Lugardian Northern Industry called Nigeria. May karma visit on all of you and your likes with 10times the evil you wish on others. slowpoke.

I didn't write slowpoke. I wrote I.m.b.e.c.i.l.e. If I am going to be ban for calling out this Judas trying to fit in and be politically correct, then you must render my words exactly as I wrote them.
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by kitaatita: 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
Why did Ohaneze and South East governors refuse to condemn Kanu/IPOB at first only to join in proscribing the group after IPOB lost all claims to relevance?
Because IPOB was originally propped to satisfy South East PDP agenda against Buhari government. However, Nnamdi Kanu refused to toe the line of his sponsors and they found no further need for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by omooba969(m): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
tuniski:
Mumu a revolution will consume your type!

Threats, threats & threats...the trademark of IPOB. cool
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Erifenz: 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Buhari girl friend
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by kentebemoney: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Akshow:
Lol

grin grin grin
This your cartoon knows no joy!!!!!
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by MultiCEO1: 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
MediumStout:
[s][/s]

The British never thought they would ever cave in to the demand of those pushing for independence, neither did all other oppressive powers that once held a people down. BIAFRA coming or not is in God's hands and if He so ordains it, you are then just a riff raff trying to stop it. It is always darkest before dawn. This weeping may be just for this night, but Biafra comes in the morning. BIAFRA Shall Be Free.

and when we are finally free, we shall completely forgive your types and all those on this forum working against BIAFRA, knowing that you all contributed immensely to the actualization of BIAFRA, for it was your cynicism, ridicule, scorns and jeers that gave us the fillip to ensure we achieve BIAFRA just to prove to you all we can and we did.

1 Like

Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=60533019][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by GeneralOjukwu: 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
Akshow:
Lol

Permission to use this perfect picture grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
anyebedgreat:

Illiteracy.
Did the president declare any part of the country a terrorist region?

What is a definition of "INDIGENOUS PEOPLE"?

Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by TedLawrence(f): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
she's ranting now...the moment this government is over, you'll see her begging to be forgiven by the igbos. I'm still shocked if this woman don't have a husband that advice her. is she even married?
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by cstr1000: 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by burkingx(f): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2017

Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by anyebedgreat: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jolar101:

What is a definition of "INDIGENOUS PEOPLE"?

Guy, you said Buhari declared a region a terrorist region. I'm asking you which region?
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
anyebedgreat:

Guy, you said Buhari declared a region a terrorist region. I'm asking you which region?
Southeast.
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by anyebedgreat: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jolar101:

Southeast.

So you mean ipob = south east geopolitical zone.
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Usernamefornl: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
DanielsParker:
I don't even understand the Post..
u cannot understand my brother. what u can understand is hw to drink kanu piss.
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ninethmare:
Ashawo Aso rock
Eya pain dis small boy boy terrorist well.
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by oglalasioux(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
I agree with her on this one.
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by ojimbo(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
If oby Ezekwesiri could be used and dumped. What about this Aso Rock prostitute.
Madam, whne your punna is soured, you will be thrown out as they did to others
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Usernamefornl: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
MediumStout:
[s][/s]

y u d torture dat guy? Stop it.

1 Like

Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Ninethmare: 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
Eya pain dis small boy boy terrorist well.
Your father is a gangster and a rapist
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by enemyofprogress: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
ritababe:
this woman again, someone need to zip her mouth.
needs

1 Like

Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by 9jatatafo(m): 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
A shameless python is dancing
Re: "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
MultiCEO1:

The British never thought they would ever cave in to the demand of those pushing for independence, neither did all other oppressive powers that once held a people down. BIAFRA coming or not is in God's hands and if He so ordains it, you are then just a riff raff trying to stop it. It is always darkest before dawn. This weeping may be just for this night, but Biafra comes in the morning. BIAFRA Shall Be Free.

and when we are finally free, we shall completely forgive your types and all those on this forum working against BIAFRA, knowing that you all contributed immensely to the actualization of BIAFRA, for it was your cynicism, ridicule, scorns and jeers that gave us the fillip to ensure we achieve BIAFRA just to prove to you all we can and we did.

Overdose of hot roughly molded akpu with pig's jaw soup, accompanied with fermented palm wine in an unforgiven hot evening - night hour is more than capable of sending one to chronic hallucination and unending somniloquy.
Dream on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) / Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels / DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.