Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (145844 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by crisycent: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Gamesmart:

Who be lion king?

Haba! You no know?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Gamesmart: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
crisycent:

Haba! You no know?

I no know o.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by snakebeat: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
9inches:

You sound like a muslim fundamentalist that would kill someone for mocking a prophet muhammad.

If you're not deluded, you would know that in as much as preaching hate is bad, there is absolutely no basis for a hate preacher to be attacked physically.

Words should be left as what they are- words. Only individuals with mental issues counter mere words with physical violence. You really could use a shrink.
So u don't know to use threatening, abusive or insulting words within the hearing of someone likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress by them is a punishable offence?
You think because there is freedom of speech u can go about verbally abusing anyone on the streets? There is a limit to everything....

You are even sicker than i thought

Take 1 tablet three times daily for a week, u will be fine.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by crisycent: 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
Gamesmart:

I no know o.

You no know the guy wen dey use body odour fight corruption?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by 9inches(m): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
snakebeat:

So u don't know to use threatening, abusive or insulting words within the hearing of someone likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress by them is a punishable offence?
You think because there is freedom of speech u can go about verbally abusing anyone on the streets? There is a limit to everything....

You are even sicker than i thought

Take 1 tablet three times daily for a week, u will be fine.

I would advise you stay committed to your prescribed supplement. It was administered to you for a purpose. So, don't give it out, it's not candy. I had to do this first because you are playing with your health.

@bolded: So tell me, what's the punishment under the law? Gun shots? Beating? Slapping?

You believe in civil law but support extra-judicial "punishment" on someone for verbally abusing or even threatening you? Dude, your dosage should be reviewed upwardly.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
DONFASZY:

U jus succeed in makin me vomit my expensive fried rice an chicken I ate
Which kind pic b dat
sowie
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Gamesmart: 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
crisycent:

You no know the guy wen dey use body odour fight corruption?

Oh, Buhari.

There is no oil IPOB can blow up now na.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by julietm123: 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
You sound like you are comforting yourself. The truth is indeed bitter.
GoldNiagara:

You even sound more pained than before. Nndo Nwoke.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by julietm123: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Who is nwoke? For your info, I am a nwanyi .
GoldNiagara:

You even sound more pained than before. Nndo Nwoke.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by GoldNiagara(m): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
julietm123:
You sound like you are comforting yourself. The truth is indeed bitter.

Still gnawing about that bone.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by GoldNiagara(m): 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
julietm123:
Who is nwoke? For your info, I am a nwanyi .

Stand corrected!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:58am On Sep 18, 2017
johnamedu:
When the BSS was inaugurated, the Nigerian army didn't go after Kanu, but when Kanu said he would bring evidence to prove to the world that the man we have as our president was a product of a plastic surgery carried out on a Sudanese man, they want to assasinate him. I am yet to understand the reason for this kind of attack on Kanu by the Nigerian army.

I am not surprised you believe the story.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
BREAKING NEWS.

Nnamdi Kanu flees to Cotonu, begs Buhari for amnesty.
Keep moving from thread to thread...
Na u go tire.

#KeyboardJournalist
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2017
I think to Troop needs AIM-training... See as they wasted bullets on brick walls.

#
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Izen: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2017
amazingspiderma:

No one asked for your sympathy.
Thank God you said they were killed for speech, I only pity you.

Pity yourself. I don't need it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by njur58: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Are you tired of loosing..Here is the only way call now and testify , is fast ,easy and reliable

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by attackgat: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
Gamesmart:

We have all been calm and sensible for more than 18 months while IPOB was ranting and being un-sensible.

This has made them even more emboldened and beat their chest harder.

It was about time to keep them quiet.

No one wants that kind of sustained noise.

Pikin wey say im mama no go sleep, im too no go sleep. And na mama go win for end.

In democracy, peopled are allowed their say. It might not be what others would to hear but people are allowed to express themselves.

If the people talking cross a line and start making inciting or incendiary speaches, the law provides that the police may arrest and prosecute.

But when the authorities decide to abandon the law and start using the Army for home invasions, that is absolutely wrong.

How can the Army go to a place and shoot up the place in a democracy?

This is an act everyone must condemn
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Gamesmart: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
attackgat:

In democracy, peopled are allowed their say. It might not be what others would to hear but people are allowed to express themselves.

If the people talking cross a line and start making inciting or incendiary speaches, the law provides that the police may arrest and prosecute.

But when the authorities decide to abandon the law and start using the Army for home invasions, that is absolutely wrong.

How can the Army go to a place and shoot up the place in a democracy?

This is an act everyone must condemn

It is wrong, but delightful.

I am not condemning nada.

They were chst beating that they would deal with the authorities? Let them do it then. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Biafrannuke: 6:30am On Sep 06, 2019
Gamesmart:

Yes! Of course.

I heard he is already in Tel Aviv having a chat with the Israelis.

They have provided him with 4000 of their best Special Forces officers and they are all flying back to Abuja to take Aso Rock! cheesy

Chest-beating idiots! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you were actually right but didn't know.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Armaggedon: 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
Those who cheered this attack, I hope they are watching now.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by wediehere1: 12:26pm On Apr 05
ZombieTAMER:
This is an evidence that buhari is a useless dictator
Killing innocent people and terrorising the south east will not end the agitation for biafran referendum and restructuring the nation.....

Rather This barbaric act has won more Souls for the agitation

We have seen how a man who on a global stage said that those Regions who didn't vote for him should not expect the same treatment as those who voted him...
It wasn't just a gaffe
Buhari meant every word of it and he is fulfilling them right in our eyes....
There is nothing to justify such hatred from a president

We shall never forget
We shall never be deterred from pursuing equity and justice
God bless Bubu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 1:23pm On Apr 05
wediehere1:
God bless Bubu
Buhari is a billionaire who stole your treasury
ask Emefiele if you doubt me..

you are just an Internet clown
looking for the next palliative truck on the highway to pounce on grin cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.