Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (145725 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by chekz169: 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
"I don't understand,you are fighting for a man who has a dual citizenship,whose family lives in LONDON. Who used to work in a gay nite club, who still lives with his father and has no investment or a property in Nigeria"
Una weldone o.. i dey hail!!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by burkingx(f): 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Tundeobama:
So this the dirty place Kanu they live collecting biafra contributions for his U.K. Home.Igbos in Easteen Nigeria are so gollible comparing Kanu a dropout to activist like Mandela sime1 with no plan ojukwu with proper plan still loose talkless of Kanu a bloody scam civilian.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
burkingx:
....Na so dem dey Watch .... Syria , Central Africa , South Sudan , Afghanistan , Somali , Burundi , DRC , Myanmar , Cameroon bla bla blaa blaaaaaaaa grin grin grin
they keeping watching lol grin grin grin
they are looking for the country that will loose their mind, go gaga/haywire
and allowed to be turned to battleground playground for military professionals to practice.

Syria could not manage itself, and was turned to military playground, a perfect reminiscence of World war I and II relics,
the entire country in ruins.

everyday i used laff at all these peeps here shout afonja, ipob, upandan, i wonder if they are humans or Akuya!

if naija peeps keeps misbehaving and conducting their affairs haphazardly grin grin, the international peeps
will simply provide the needed support, by helping the mumu nation to create a beautiful artwork of destruction!

there will be nothing like aid or relief materials,

The PMB regime message is clear, if you try to make another citizen uncomfortable whether you are from north or south, full military might will be used to crush you, like was allegedly done to maitesane sect in 85/86

PMB was & is a military professional/veteran. this one nor be GEJ regime o.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
DrGoodman:
Them leave sorrow, tears and blood
Their regular trademarks

Fela - 1978

Fela was an Afonja nonetheless.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by nwabobo: 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Usernamefornl:
9dat second pic na ur father b dat?

Na ur mama toto.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by luluman: 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
nwabobo:
Tinubu wore Iro ati Buba and escaped from Abacha through Cotonou, he's a hero today.
El Rufai pretended to be a student and escaped when Yaradua wanted his head, today he's a governor.
Kayode Fayemi dressed like a fisherman and escaped through Ịdị iroko to continue with his radio � Kudirat attack outside the country and many millionaires but........
Today, all the worshippers of the above heroes want Nnamdi to confront armoured cars with a stick so as to be seen as a strong man.
~ Eric Uchenna Chimara

People like Sarrki, Tonyebarcanista, Abagworo and Omenka and others who wanted to see somebody in a where barrow like El-Zakzaky were disappointed and heartbroken.

So if you are one of those wishing Kanu got the El-zalzacky treatment so you can celebrate, 

******holding my two lower eye lids with each of my index finger while my tongue is out********

Mmeeeeeeeeeeee, Ntooooooor!!
You don't seem to get the point, All we wanted you & him to do is wait & deal with the NA as you threatened with chest beating a few weeks before now, abi have you forgotten the mouth you made ?the whole world mocks una right now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Okuda(m): 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Tundeobama:
who suffered the last war if you like die like 3m people did last time life continue ojukwu live a good life after wasting people like you life then and non of his family was affected fool.Even God will won't be happy with you,build your state biafra

I stand for something.. I would die for it if need be. what do you stand for. Furcking afonja and coward.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by 9inches(m): 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
burkingx:
..... And you think there is no evidence against the so call BSS

The evidence is overwhelming. Fool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by burkingx(f): 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

they keeping watching lol grin grin grin
they are looking for the country that will loose their mind, go gaga/haywire
and allowed to be turned to battleground playground for military professionals to practice.

Syria could not manage itself, and was turned to military playground, a perfect reminiscence of World war I and II relics,
the entire country in ruins.

everyday i used laff at all these peeps here shout afonja, ipob, upandan, i wonder if they are humans or Akuya!

if naija peeps keeps misbehaving and conducting their affairs haphazardly grin grin, the international peeps
will simply provide the needed support, by helping the mumu nation to create a beautiful artwork of destruction!

there will be nothing like aid or relief materials,

The PMB regime message is if you try to make another citizen uncomfortable whether from you are from north or south, full military will be used to crush you, like was alledgedly done to maitesane sect in 85/86

PMB was & is a military professional. this one nor be GEJ regime o.
....Gbammm ! cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by MLK22555: 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
The first pics looks Like a Beer Palour
Angelanest:
A journalist who visited the residence of Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB in Umuahia, Abia state capital earlier today - has shared pictures from the area which has been deserted following the military invasion in the region.

According to Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, who accused the Nigerian Army of declaring war on Mr. Kanu, the soldiers forcefully gained entrance into Nnamdi Kanu's house after shooting for about 40 minutes. His entrance gate was broken and forced open in a bid to arrest the IPOB leader.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/nnamdi-kanus-house-after-military-invasion-in-abia.html

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by nwabobo: 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
luluman:
You don't seem to get the point, All we wanted you & him to do is wait & deal with the NA as you threatened with chest beating a few weeks before now, abi have you forgotten the mouth you made ?the whole world mocks una right now.

Keep mocking.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by MLK22555: 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
What do u stand for
Okuda:

I stand for something.. I would die for it if need be. what do you stand for. Furcking afonja and coward.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by supereagle(m): 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Israeljones:
Needless titles...
If Nnamdi kanu can run away... . i wud neva have blvd this if someone had said it...
But it is the gullible and brainwashed ones that cud sacificed there lives...

This only shows Those who confronted the soldiers r even more brave than the ones with the needless and useless titles..
He can only talk and talk and talk and even more talk but wen it comes to wen it matters most he fled like a church rat...

Did you remember that Ojukwu ran away as well.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by zinizta: 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Okuda:
I can guarantee that buhari would not see a second term in office. This is fact! IF anyhting happens to Nnamdi Kanu, Nigeria would go into war. This is fact! I would personally put my life savings in supporting IPOB in that war. This is Fact! I would be a fighter in that war. THIS IS FACT!
HOW MANY SECONDS WILL YOU LAST IN THE WARFRONT? YOU PEOPLE TALK ABOUT WAR LIKE YOU'VE GOT 9 LIVES.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Ever8054: 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ninethmare:
This is total violation of human right
But there is a saying that goes "He who fight and run away lives to fight another day".
Watch how kanu will bounce back with full undisputed spirit and take this tyrant we call president by surprise...
he who fights and run away...the saying goes for brave men not cowards like albino KANU...

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by jrusky(m): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Dominiquez:
Why will the Army go after private property, even if Nnamdi Kanu is killed or jailed for life. It will not stop the agitation and hatred of the government in South East.

Even the people that were not supporting the agitation before are raising their voice against the injustice of Nigerian government to igbo.

Point of correction fed govt is not against igbo but against Ipooh and Kanu. God bless good night.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by electricdangers: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Okuda:
I can guarantee that buhari would not see a second term in office. This is fact! IF anyhting happens to Nnamdi Kanu, Nigeria would go into war. This is fact! I would personally put my life savings in supporting IPOB in that war. This is Fact! I would be a fighter in that war. THIS IS FACT!

Online noisemaking warrior.

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by abbadsinger: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by brightalo17: 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Biafrannuke:
Many Nigerians are illiterates and wont know the implication. this is a clear case of assassination attempt.
Mr Prof, Saying you'll go cut off someone's head is what? that one no get any implications ? Or you're seeing just the one sided?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Israeljones:
Needless titles...
If Nnamdi kanu can run away... . i wud neva have blvd this if someone had said it...
But it is the gullible and brainwashed ones that cud sacificed there lives...

This only shows Those who confronted the soldiers r even more brave than the ones with the needless and useless titles..
He can only talk and talk and talk and even more talk but wen it comes to wen it matters most he fled like a church rat...

Get your facts right. Nnamdi Kanu did not run away but hid in a hole. He just wants to be like Saddam Hussein.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by danilmo: 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
libertyhope2017:

Some of you afonjas cannot reason. Let Nigerian Army keep their guns and come and fight armedless like IPOB. Or let IPOB be armed, and let see who will win. It's common sense that the side with weapons will win...this is just common sense!
yea but the common sense never made kanu knew he was dealing wit armed military men before abi..

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by 9inches(m): 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
PHILipu1:

Are you normal?
The one man said that he is in possession of missiles that will destroy Nigeria in 5minutes and that he will go to Abuja with his army and bring the head of Buhari for his people.
So we ought to send 2 soldiers to arrest such a powerful man?

What happened to engaging speech with speech. Only cowards counter speech with violence.
So unleashing a full military on one man for his speech which he has every guaranteed right to is justifiable to you? You are only confirming how much of a zoo animal you are. You and your type need a serious re-colonisation.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by perez100: 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
The python will get tired and regret starting the dance and the python fans will curse the day the python started the dance.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by UduMgbo1: 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
electricdangers:

Online noisemaking warrior.
caution!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
ruggedised:
this is unacceptable, no matter what, Nigeria army should have regards for human rights for once. We are not under military rule. How can you deploy hundreds of army just because of one man If such battalions of troops are deployed to sambisa forest, boko haram will be a thing of the past by now angry
read about Ukraine and crimea, you will see things differently and that the Army have been gentle on this issue.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Ten06(m): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
nwabobo:
Tinubu wore Iro ati Buba and escaped from Abacha through Cotonou, he's a hero today.
El Rufai pretended to be a student and escaped when Yaradua wanted his head, today he's a governor.
Kayode Fayemi dressed like a fisherman and escaped through Ịdị iroko to continue with his radio � Kudirat attack outside the country and many millionaires but........
Today, all the worshippers of the above heroes want Nnamdi to confront armoured cars with a stick so as to be seen as a strong man.
~ Eric Uchenna Chimara

People like Sarrki, Tonyebarcanista, Abagworo and Omenka and others who wanted to see somebody in a where barrow like El-Zakzaky were disappointed and heartbroken.

So if you are one of those wishing Kanu got the El-zalzacky treatment so you can celebrate, 

******holding my two lower eye lids with each of my index finger while my tongue is out********

Mmeeeeeeeeeeee, Ntooooooor!!

#Nwabobo sense get you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by danilmo: 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
9inches:

So unleashing a full military on one man for his speech which he has every guaranteed right to is justifiable to you? You are only confirming how much of a zoo animal you are. You and your type need a serious re-colonisation.

he has the guaranteed right to say if he is arrested nigeria will burn. hissss

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by llade(m): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
When it matters most Biafrans always run away. Just like Ojukwu fled when chips were down am not surprised Kanu did same.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by mckazzy(m): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
Mumunadi and his co travellers before and after [color=#000099][/color]

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by snakebeat: 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Everybody don run.
Where is BSS when u need them?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
the Nigeria gov has finally proved KANU right when he called them animals bcs no sane gov will allow this unlawful action to some one who's case is already in the law court
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
Okuda:
And you will die in vain. It's such a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.