Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (145734 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by doubleprince6(m): 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
I love the sight of the destruction of the already dilapidated structure. see his ekuke dog, after how many years of living in UK he couldnt refurbish his father's house, shame.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by brightalo17: 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
Emerikoss:

I hate do say this but this is the beginning.

When is the next Rally?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Bimffo(m): 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
I am not against Biafra, but there is a line to Liberty. If anyone crosses the line, it is Rebellion against the state.

The Hate speech were just getting too much.

I pray none of us experience war.

When my father tells me what he experienced during Nigeria civil war. (He was based in Kaduna State then), I always weep for people that want war in Nigeria again.

There is a reason why at the end of the war, the Federal Government said No Victor, No Vanquish. Even the Great Ojukwu had to leave Nigeria when the die was casted.

There are other ways to achieve this without the Hate speech. It will divide us as a country and get a lot of innocent people killed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by mvem(m): 12:01am On Sep 17, 2017
VULCAN:
So you foolishly believe that this is the end?

You are so unlettered that you have not studied history?

You actually believe that attacking and murdering unarmed civilians is all it takes to end a movement for freedom from oppression.

I wonder who is your BMC handler? He must be an aboki to trust in you because only 1 in 100,000 of them possess critical thinking skills.

South Africa freedom fighters saw 1000 times more than this and where is Apartheid today? What East Germans experienced while the wall was up was horrendous but the wall is down today.

History has thousands more examples to prove the truth that all oppressed people will one day gain freedom.

Its just a matter of time, whether 3yrs or 30.

Fool, work hard for your monthly stipend but don't ever think for a moment that it ends here.

This is just a beginning

True but this examples you cited cannot really be compared with what we have now. SA was a case of blacks fighting oppression and descrimination, and these struggle was supported in many countries.The Arpatheid gov was already condemned and sanctioned everywhere in the world, so that is different...west and east germany was something totally different.It was a case of superpowers....east germany for russia and west germany for US. The two countries controlling the two germanies....The west was more progressive and the east was communist in line with russia. You say the east german experienced torture, from who?...russia...that one is a different story....

My point is that it is true that the agitation is reasonably but bro before a country can secede it is a very very diffcult process....The way i hear my fellow youths shout of seccession,wating for Trump or UN to divide the country, i get sad because they are misinformed....agitation is one thing and the way Intl politics works is not straight forward. Do you know there are hundreds of agitation for secession in the world and the last i know that was fruitful was south sudan, and u know the decades of war they had to pass through b4 a referendum that all parties had to agree on b4 it was held. Go and research how many countries have secceded in our modern era. We should calm down. The claims for agitation and secession are legitimate but this things are not gotten in one day and the country and continent we are in doesnt help too..... Nigeria still remains sovreign and all laws within the nation is respected first. A million can die now and UN and the intl' community might look the other way, remember rwanda. Intl' politics plays out differently and there is no formular for it. Just hope one world power is interested or it is only war,and a serious one that will draw the UN attention which we dont pray for. The only way is to take it easy and emulate the catalans of spain,scottish, and others in the way they are going about theirs.... and being in a country that doesnt respect human rights doesnt help the situation either.....time shall tell

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Unik3030: 12:03am On Sep 17, 2017
Okuda:
I can guarantee that buhari would not see a second term in office. This is fact! IF anyhting happens to Nnamdi Kanu, Nigeria would go into war. This is fact! I would personally put my life savings in supporting IPOB in that war. This is Fact! I would be a fighter in that war. THIS IS FACT!
d only brave iPod members were those that drank potor water

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 17, 2017
Ten06:

Do you know how many group are waiting for UN to see their evidence? Ask the refugees that are detain in inhumane condition in some parts of Europe, the South Sudanese or the Central Africa republic and the Myanmar people

Are you saying that they lacked integrity or they're also incompetent to solving national issues?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by brightalo17: 12:06am On Sep 17, 2017
attackgat:
This is an example of a failed country.

One where a person who already has his case in court.

A bigot of a president orders the military to invade Kanu's home, shoots everyone including his Dog and ransacks the place. Tomorow you will come and say you are the giant of Africa? Giant of what? Impunity and military brutalisation? What sane nation should emulate you?

Deploying Soldiers in a democracy, to a non combatant civilian area?

Some Nigerians might support this

But using military might to shut voices of dissent in a democracy actually means that you dont yet have a democracy

When Kanu said he will cut a sitting president's head you never added that to your sympathy message, The man for sit and allow him cut off his head then you will clap and call him a weak president.. Kanu is lucky to have run away, If not those army stubborn guys would've given him small frog jumb with enough koboko on his back. Na this same thing you'll write and call UN. Usa, Japan. Uk, China Russia e.t.c, yet they will not mind your stupidity of first creating your own army when you know they're there.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by SpockFederation: 12:09am On Sep 17, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Unik3030: 12:12am On Sep 17, 2017
perez100:
The python will get tired and regret starting the dance and the python fans will curse the day the python started the dance.
dont forget that the python once danced for 3 straight years b4 (1967-1970) n never got tired till d enemy surrender.this is to tell u the python can dance for a very long period of time especially if it is a chicken (iPod miscreants )that is involved

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by romeorailss: 12:13am On Sep 17, 2017
Baba don'tind those fools. Idiotic mofos. Their hero is no where to be found. The idiot came from nowhere to heat up the polity. Hate speeches and threat against the government is insurgency. The advantage he had was because Buhari wasn't around. Now that Bulgari is back. He ordered they show him all the videos made by the fool kanu . After watching everything with the head of NA. He decided if they don't handle this guy, he will provoke war, this is the result. Now he has fled with his family and commoners are feeling the pain. This is just a tip o the iceberg to tell anyone who think they can use war to achieve their aim that it is never the way.

It was a good course but the fool went about it the wrong way. I will love to see him raise an ugly head again. angry
PHILipu1:

I think you really need your head to be check maybe you have fuel in it and not brain.
Fools like you were hailing Cownu and called Buhari a weak president when Cownu was going from one eastern state to another threaten the government.
That was how Rwanda genocide that claim millions of lives started.
Fools like you call it common speech and you don't know that some speech are dangerous than weapons.

Just a little dose that Buhari showed him and fools like you are now quoting laws.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 17, 2017
Unik3030:
d only brave iPod members were those that drank potor water
You all will be the ones to beg for peace and dialogue.

We are a nation. Nigeria government have initiated war crimes against unarmed agitators.

Freedom comes with prices(lost of lives and properties).

#Referendum.
God is with IPOB God is helping IPOB God is guiding IPOB.

The Republic of Biafra must be restored.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 12:16am On Sep 17, 2017
...they are lucky the army didn't bulldoze the house to rubbles.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by brightalo17: 12:18am On Sep 17, 2017
julietm123:
That's why am sorry for those finding this funny especially southerns. Military force is used against unarmed civilians and people find it funny cos it's ipob. SMH.
It's funny when your god said the current buhari is fake and I never see you rush here and type otherwise, when he said he will go to Abuja cut off a sitting president's head you didn't write anything against it, When he said 99.9 igbo ladies are ashawo your eyes and ears where closed, when he showcased a certain BSS, you intelligences never tell you he's wrong at all, When in Ebonyi he removed a security barricade set up by the same Military you clapped for him and called him Ohama dike .

Will Kanu himself tolerate all this inside Biafra when it eventually actualized, In Usa can you fly a different flag in the name of seeking for referendum? SMH.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by 9inches(m): 12:23am On Sep 17, 2017
PHILipu1:

I think you really need your head to be check maybe you have fuel in it and not brain.
Fools like you were hailing Cownu and called Buhari a weak president when Cownu was going from one eastern state to another threaten the government.
That was how Rwanda genocide that claim millions of lives started.
Fools like you call it common speech and you don't know that some speech are dangerous than weapons.

Just a little dose that Buhari showed him and fools like you are now quoting laws.

Speech does not cause physical harm. It wasn't Kanu's "hate speech" that got buhari bedridden in London. Only a coward and illogical dunce would counter speech with violence.

The idea that speech is violence is so dangerous. It tells the members of a generation already beset by anxiety and depression that the world is a far more violent and threatening place than it really is. It tells them that words, ideas, and speakers can literally harm or kill them. Even worse: At a time of rapidly rising political polarization, it helps a group of irrational individuals justify political violence.

Free speech, properly understood, is not violence. Rather, it is a cure for actual violence.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 12:26am On Sep 17, 2017
I thought the Igbo elders have conferred the title of Greatest warrior to Nnamdi kanu, but yet he ran away from a Python dance.

These people are really hungry elders and pathetic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by chidooh1: 12:27am On Sep 17, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wow.

Did not take long for the Headquarters of Biafra to be abandoned. So those " Biafra Secret Service" and those Ariaria trained "Commandos" abandoned Ship?

And just like his business venture in the UK, he has failed once again in life.

Why the illiterates chose this uneducated dropout out as their leader is a little puzzling.

I guess people that fail in life attract each other.

Some comments i read here is unbelievable. Somebody even mentioned 20 Billion in damages lol. For a place not befitting a Hen House?but is a Palace in the land of the illiterate Kanu and his followers.

And who will compensate those that own the Mosques and Northern businesses burned down in Abia?who will pay for the Police Station burnt?who will pay for the wide lootings by IPOB members in the East?who will pay for the destruction of lives and properties in Rivers by IPOB followers?

the happiest day of your life
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by frankson1(m): 12:28am On Sep 17, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wow.

Did not take long for the Headquarters of Biafra to be abandoned. So those " Biafra Secret Service" and those Ariaria trained "Commandos" abandoned Ship?

Why the illiterates chose this uneducated dropout out as their leader is a little puzzling.

Some comments i read here is unbelievable. Somebody even mentioned 20 Billion in damages lol. For a place not befitting a Hen House?but is a Palace in the land of the illiterate Kanu and his followers.

And who will compensate those that own the Mosques and Northern businesses burned down in Abia?who will pay for the Police Station burnt?who will pay for the wide lootings by IPOB members in the East?who will pay for the destruction of lives and properties in Rivers by IPOB followers?

My[color=#006600][/color] My brother. satan himself, is envious of these people's LIES. They are CRIMINALS. Are they trying to show us that this is kanu's house?
if it is, then the idiot must have lots of houses in the village.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by inoc1989: 12:30am On Sep 17, 2017
Were is that coward kanu... let him come and reap what he sow... is harvest time and he is no were to be found.. when i warn ppl not to gather in his house they say am a fool. know what is happening. i blame our parents cos they should have given advise to there children to stop this movement ipob, they have seen the result of silent. know innocent ppl are been involved in this mess. i think this is a lession to the whole tribe to stop insulting there president . Governors and also to listen to advise.. unity of nigeria is not negociable and they ignore it. lets think positive and think of how to move the country forward. the so called biafra thing the niger delta are not even supporting them and in main eastern state 70% dont support this only frustrated once are in support,lets not allow one man tie us apart..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 17, 2017
freedomforall30:
I see 20 billion Niara lawsuit for property destruction coming. How can a government behave like a criminal? Haba, even if people who don't support IPOB will see this as barbaric.

Ban dey fear me grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by salford1: 12:33am On Sep 17, 2017
looking at the pic. i can surely tell that the nigerian army has been there..lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by hooklover: 12:33am On Sep 17, 2017
I said it nothing like aimless struggle. The world will only take u serious web there is arms struggle..

FG took nigerdelta serious cos of the arms the guys carried.
Today BH is taken seriously cos of the arms and ammunition in dere possessiin..

North Korea is takenbserious cos of its nuclear misses...

U need to be armed to make noise... If the east does not have arms to let the Nigeria military know dry are ready the military will not respect themselves..

No unity in d east at all. All the biz men are only after money.... They should have used money to import arms to east to prepare for the struggle.. Now with only tear gas there is concussion everywhere in SE....

Let peace reign Brafia struggle is a mirage

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by frankson1(m): 12:34am On Sep 17, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Everybody don run.
Where is BSS when u need them?

BSS? Still in boot camp.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 12:35am On Sep 17, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wow.

Even if you have 277 likes and 24 shares as this post, You are Stupid for your comment! So you like what the NA did with government huh? Only an insane country and government will act in such way!
I am not from the east, but I speak for peace, and this act will and can never yield peace, get that into your Numbskull.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by seyibaale(m): 12:35am On Sep 17, 2017
I wonder when we the youths of this country will start to use our heads. fat belly men sit somewhere and send us on dirty errands their kids can't go on. I blame unemployment.
To those shouting IPOB.
The FG is not your problem it is your fellow Igbo brothers that are your problems. ask yourself why your governors haven't improved your lands despite all the allocations they get monthly??why your governors are not joining you in this struggle even if they wish for it?? I doubt they do cos there is enough money to steal in Nigeria than Biafra. Let's not pray for war cos it's only the beginning of war we all see not the end. if you want to stand alone as a country start with your Igbo leaders,hold them accountable. Ask how they spend your money not blaming buhari for your woes. I don't support the killing of citizens but it's difficult for soldiers to invade somewhere without casualties. Kanu called for this. Buhari did what any leader would do. Nobody is bigger than Nigeria. there are lots of ways to breakout peacefully and make the government beg you not inciting force and hate speeches. BTW. Do y'all igbos think your brothers doing fine in other places will want biafra?? will P-square leave Banana Island for biafra?? will phyno leave his music for biafra? Will E-money leave for biafra same goes to your brothers doing fine in other parts of the country. You are your own problems. I blame all this on Joblessness cos I doubt if someone who has a job to do would leave it to shout BIAFRA on the streets.
NB: If you get BIAFRA today, the sufferings will be more and trust me you will break BIAFRA and beg to come back to Nigeria.
My advice to the youths is make your own money and if any politician ask for struggles from you, tell them to put their kids at the forefront. with that NIGERIA will be a better country.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Mikeal09: 12:36am On Sep 17, 2017
LORD, PLEASE RESTORE PEACE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 12:37am On Sep 17, 2017
freedomforall30:
I see 20 billion Niara lawsuit for property destruction coming. How can a government behave like a criminal? Haba, even if people who don't support IPOB will see this as barbaric.
consequences of your lawlessness and stupid agitation.you can't break the law and expect to be cuddled by the law!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by learnedman(m): 12:38am On Sep 17, 2017
To those who make jest and joke with injustice,brutality,cruelty and wicked vindictiveness,Always remember the popular saying, " what goes around,comes around".
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by alt3r3g0: 12:39am On Sep 17, 2017
9inches:

Speech does not cause physical harm. It wasn't Kanu's "hate speech" that got buhari bedridden in London. Only a coward and illogical dunce would counter speech with violence.

The idea that speech is violence is so dangerous. It tells the members of a generation already beset by anxiety and depression that the world is a far more violent and threatening place than it really is. It tells them that words, ideas, and speakers can literally harm or kill them. Even worse: At a time of rapidly rising political polarization, it helps a group of irrational individuals justify political violence.

Free speech, properly understood, is not violence. Rather, it is a cure for actual violence.

What caused the last xenophobia in SA?

How do you think these terrorist are initiaied these days?

You can definitely incite voilence through speech. Why was it only hausa people that Igbos were looking for to harm and were attacking?

To say no amount of speech can incite voilence is just delusional.

Speech can and does incite voilence....same way it can also be used to heal and bring peace.

Thats why the bible cautions on the power of the tongue.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by bdauran: 12:44am On Sep 17, 2017
Dominiquez:
Why will the Army go after private property, even if Nnamdi Kanu is killed or jailed for life. It will not stop the agitation and hatred of the government in South East.

Even the people that were not supporting the agitation before are raising their voice against the injustice of Nigerian government to igbo.
Is that why the socalled ipob start killing Hausas in their region?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by univasal: 12:44am On Sep 17, 2017
mazimee:
The World is watching
the world is not watching. There are somethings about international politics that many people don't know

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by frankson1(m): 12:46am On Sep 17, 2017
The ipob media man and group will not post what they did to others. Always playing victim.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.