Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land (2656 Views)

Politicians Have Enjoyed Enough, It’s Now People’s Turn – Otti / Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai / Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by Indigbo: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
Twitted by Igbo man Mr Edward.

See his tweets going viral right now.

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by Indigbo: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
More

3 Likes

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by peteruuu(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
What is this one saying now?

4 Likes

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by Kovuh: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
When did Onoriode become an Igbo name
Indigbo:
Twitted by Igbo man Mr Edward.

See his tweets going viral right now.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by overall90: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
The ignorance being exhibited by some Nigerians about their own country is appalling .
So Onoriode is now an igbo man?
i once was in lagos for a business transaction and this yoruba middle man was happily telling me that the owner of the piece of item i wanted to purchase is my fellow igbo person only for the guy to show and behold he is a Bini guy.

to the matter,some should tell the idiot that he can praise his yoruba host without dragging igbos into it and moreover the only way he can make a fair assessment and comparison is if he had lived in igboland which i believe he hasn't.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hate speech loading...I'm not liking this. I'm a government contractor and I've got 2 contracts in less than one year from imo state. I'm yoruba from Ekiti. I dont have any relationship whatsoever with igbos

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by whitebeard(m): 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
Indigbo:
More
this is loud
Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
peteruuu:
The truth

3 Likes

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by whitebeard(m): 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
peteruuu:

Wow ok let me tell u...SAY NO TO TRIBALISM it as simple as that..!

4 Likes

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by mightyhazel: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
In summary,a daft yorroba boy wants to pose as an igbo,but stupidly gave himself away by picking a name that sounds igbo to him,an urhobo name actually...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
Tribalism destroys a nation like wild fire.... Indeed we have lost it as Nigerians. Blood of human beings, I mean people's lives were cut short from Rivers to Kogi, From Bayelsa to God knows where....... All we care is Election's results. How APC flogged PDP and how PDP delt with APC. Must people die in every of our elections or in campaigns to elections?
Who ever wins, Nigeria lost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by Tpave(m): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
True talk
Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by Cammo: 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
What is "Indigbo", is that how it's spelled

10 Likes

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by Apus: 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
Spot on!!

I've always said it.

The moment the igbos stop playing d victim, the better for them and Nigeria. These politicians can use anything be it Religion (as the case with the North) or ethnicity to incite disunity to their own advantage.

Please Nigerians stop being played!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by Cammo: 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
When we advised you people to vote Sowore you insisted voting for the two old bloody vampires from north. Lazy Nigerian youths
Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by peteruuu(m): 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
whitebeard:

Ok. Thanks. I've never supported tribalism from the onset!
I'm Yoruba and love everyone!.

Peace!.

2 Likes

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by tsinzu: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
Cammo:
Don't mind the idiot, definitely an afonja Muslim claiming to be Igbo. How can an Igbo man not know that Edward Onoriode is not an Igbo name?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by mightyhazel: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
Cammo:
lol,yorroba version of ndigbo. The mumu made those posts posing as an igboman 'onoroide'. Dem plenty like dat here

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by peteruuu(m): 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
The truth

You don't even know the meaning of "the truth" you just spoke about.

1 Like

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by T9ksy(m): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
whitebeard:

Abi o jare!!!

The best part of the post is where the poster stated the home truth- both contenders are hausa-fulanis whilst "slaves" are killing each others for their master's (owners of nigeria) amusement.

3 Likes

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Indigbo:
[s]Twitted by Igbo man Mr Edward.

See his tweets going viral right now[/s].

As soon as I saw he said " he married a yoruba woman." I knew he is a yoruba pretending to be Igbo. Number one, Igbos rarely marry Yoruba; only 0.0009% of Igbos do. Even if all Igbo women are taken, we will take from other Biafran tribes or go overseas. Two, Igbo men don't brag about women...never! Yorubas brag about women! So he is a Yoruba imposter not Igbo!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by whitebeard(m): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
[s]
overall90:
The ignorance being exhibited by some Nigerians about their own country is appalling .
So Onoriode is now an igbo man?
i once was in lagos for a business transaction and this yoruba middle man was happily telling me that the owner of the piece of item i wanted to purchase is my fellow igbo person only for the guy to show and behold he is a Bini guy.

to the matter,some should tell the idiot that he can praise his yoruba host without dragging igbos into it and moreover the only way he can make a fair assessment and comparison is if he had lived in igboland which i believe he hasn't.
[/s] carry ur old cargo mentality commot for here...this is no place for ur kind

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by whitebeard(m): 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
[s]
Olu20090:

As soon as I saw he said " he married a yoruba woman." I knew he was a yoruba pretending to be Igbo. Number one, Igbos rarelyt marry Yoruba; only 0.0009% of Igbos do. Two, Igbos don't brag about women...never! Yorubas brag about women! So he is a Yoruba imposter not Igbo!
[/s] go to school

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by whitebeard(m): 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
T9ksy:

Abi o jare!!!

The best part of the post is where the poster stated the home truth- both contenders are hausa-fulanis whilst "slaves" are killing each others for their master's (owners of nigeria) amusement.
i felt that part too
Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by overall90: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
whitebeard:
[s][/s] carry ur old cargo mentality commot for here...this is no place for ur kind

what exactly do you mean or you drunk or insane ?

3 Likes

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by Preshy561(f): 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kovuh:
When did Onoriode become an Igbo name
Ask him.
Foolish people parading as normal humans just to incite others.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by jumobi1(m): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
So are Igbos now illegal immigrants at the mercy of Lagosians? Lagos was once the Nation’s capital. People should stop acting clueless. Similar thing is in Abuja but not Ekiti for a reason.
Population runs to where there is economic opportunity and development. Let’s stop deceiving ourselves. FG presence is largely responsible for Lagos today.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by Herdsmen: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Very very foolish man ..with a slave mentality..

Nigeria belongs to all..

Untill separation..no one is a stranger in Nigeria..and must be treated equally..
Nothing like yourba land or hausa land or igboland..
Na our father land..

No body is doing anybody favor accommodating...

Our I'd cards says Nigeria id card.. no beayour I'd card or igbo I'd card.

Nigerians should wake up to their right..

Bleep the fuvking tribalist with a slavish mentality called onorinde..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Onoriode is not an Igbo name.....

Very useless thread

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Foolish man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Have Enjoyed In Lagos, Yoruba Can't Enjoy Half Of It In Igbo Land by Omoluabi16(m): 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
mightyhazel:
In summary,a daft yorroba boy wants to pose as an igbo,but stupidly gave himself away by picking a name that sounds igbo to him,an urhobo name actually...
You don't know Edward onoriode. He's a soldier and a realist. He says it as it is. You can check him out on FB

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ololade Abdullai Is Not MC Oluomo's Son / In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? / Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.