Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

4 Characters Ladies Put Up After 2years In The University - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Characters Ladies Put Up After 2years In The University (1147 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Shocked That I Don't Know My Neighbour's Name For 2years. / First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened / See How Nigerian Dad Reacted as his Daughter Surprised Him after 2years Abroad(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Characters Ladies Put Up After 2years In The University by thanki410(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
OUR Ladies?
orishirishi happens , most of all are
the characters they put up when
they come on holiday..
We GUYS tend not to #andastand
them no longer...
These chicks weren't who we told
good byes to when they was
leaving and even crying that they
will miss us.. My bro , lets roll

HEAVY MAKE-UPS - Ah bro , shebi
you walked past her on the road
without even knowing her...
Her eyes lash abi kii ni won kpe that
she fixed can sweep the ground
clean... Her foundational layer alone
can paint six bedrm flat wit two
face me ah fac u.
U Would wonder if that was what
they went to study in school. If
they hug your white shirt ,consider
it DEAD..

NONCHALANCY: You will call them ,
they will answer you like they are
talking to the wind . Sometimes,
you might hear back ground noise
of ladies SUPPOSINGLY making jest
of the caller, you...
Sometimes , she will even be
answering you like a dumb , killing
chats as much as you try to get
their attention..
For their brothers, cook food , na lie
, till they finish making up ,
pressing fone , sleeping . If you like
, die as a brother, you are on your
own , if they have not finished
smiling to the phone , then battery
dies , guy ,
food cannot be cooked o.
DRESS CHANGES : THeir dress
changes , somtims , extra revealing
even when they are truly not bad
girls.. They dress in ways that
makes men's man hood want to
leave its hood... And to them , its
not even revealin sef , come to my
school and see..

SCHOOL TALKS AND LECTURERS :
When they talk ,any small thing , my
school .. We have to pay tithe in
church, my school fellowship, we
dont pay tithe..
Come and buy us pepper , my
school , we stopped selling pepper
when one man died , I like my
sunday school teacher , my
financial accounting lecturer has a
big nose , thats them 4 u..
I hav tir,i cannnor write number 4,
una shu complete am
Enough written , if this pricked you
, it mean you are guilty of it .
I dey farm , you can come and beat
me ladies....

2 Likes

Re: 4 Characters Ladies Put Up After 2years In The University by heendrix(m): 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
thanki410:
OUR Ladies? orishirishi happens , most of all are the characters they put up when they come on holiday.. We GUYS tend not to #andastand them no longer... These chicks weren't who we told good byes to when they was leaving and even crying that they will miss us.. My bro , lets roll HEAVY MAKE-UPS - Ah bro , shebi you walked past her on the road without even knowing her... Her eyes lash abi kii ni won kpe that she fixed can sweep the ground clean... Her foundational layer alone can paint six bedrm flat wit two face me ah fac u. U Would wonder if that was what they went to study in school. If they hug your white shirt ,consider it DEAD.. NONCHALANCY: You will call them , they will answer you like they are talking to the wind . Sometimes, you might hear back ground noise of ladies SUPPOSINGLY making jest of the caller, you... Sometimes , she will even be answering you like a dumb , killing chats as much as you try to get their attention.. For their brothers, cook food , na lie , till they finish making up , pressing fone , sleeping . If you like , die as a brother, you are on your own , if they have not finished smiling to the phone , then battery dies , guy , food cannot be cooked o. DRESS CHANGES : THeir dress changes , somtims , extra revealing even when they are truly not bad girls.. They dress in ways that makes men's man hood want to leave its hood... And to them , its not even revealin sef , come to my school and see.. SCHOOL TALKS AND LECTURERS : When they talk ,any small thing , my school .. We have to pay tithe in church, my school fellowship, we dont pay tithe.. Come and buy us pepper , my school , we stopped selling pepper when one man died , I like my sunday school teacher , my financial accounting lecturer has a big nose , thats them 4 u.. I hav tir,i cannnor write number 4, una shu complete am Enough written , if this pricked you , it mean you are guilty of it . I dey farm , you can come and beat me ladies....
Lol grin
Re: 4 Characters Ladies Put Up After 2years In The University by Samboizz: 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hello, all Nairalanders pay a visit to the new naija forum like nairaland @www.pinkmenaij.tk dont forget to register and invite your friends.
Have a happy discussion.
Thanks
Re: 4 Characters Ladies Put Up After 2years In The University by unapapadeycraze: 1:11am On Sep 17, 2017
op, ori e pecheesy. 5. they start ignoring their house boyfriend's callcheesy. them don meet new guys, the house boyfriend is now old school.
Re: 4 Characters Ladies Put Up After 2years In The University by thanki410(m): 6:27am On Sep 17, 2017
unapapadeycraze:
op, ori e pecheesy. 5. they start ignoring their house boyfriend's callcheesy. them don meet new guys, the house boyfriend is now old school.

at the end of four years, when job hunting start , they go humble

(1) (Reply)

Snake Crawls Into A Man's Mouth While Sleeping (video) / Couple Uses Cucumber And Watermelon In Their Pre-wedding Photos / live sex chat videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.