Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. (5462 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company / Ikpeazu Is An Unrepentant Liar, IPOB Reacts To Abia Gov's ‘attack’ On Kanu / Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by wirinet(m): 5:34am On Sep 17, 2017
tit:
is he a cleaner in united nation?
i never hear this man before

Thrash the message and not the messenger. Even if the writer is a toilet cleaner at the UN, did he say anything that does not make sense? Why not get off your emotional high for a second and ask yourself why the UN or any of its organs had not even as much as issued a whisper at the "human right violations" against against ordinary citizens in the South East. Why no foreign media see Biafrans being killed as news worthy. Your supreme leader got too carried away with sudden fame that he thought himself invincible. He was more interested in people worshiping him and licking his shoes than building alliances with other more intellectually gifted Igbo sons and daughters. The Biafran agitation starts and finish with Kanu, In fact sees himself as the King and God of the Biafran Kingdom. No dissenting view is tolerated.

I advice you to look for another messiah to save Biafra, Kanu has fallen from grace to grass. He is now persona non grata.

5 Likes

Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by laribari(m): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2017
Okoroawusa:

I was expecting u to call him afonja n u didn't disappoint.
where is ur leader?

True, he will die daft and blind. For kanu to hide against the the rubbish he told biafrans, and they still support him? They should just shut up in shame.

Where is kanu? Biafra is officially dead again as I saw on channels news last night where all igbo leaders (ohaneze), traditional rulers and governors met in owerri to open declare one-nigeria and ordered anything ipob to b shut down.

You see, kanu and his ipob supporters are fools, embarrassing the sensible igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by flyingdutchman(m): 6:59am On Sep 17, 2017
DrGoodman:

Another afonja writeup.
Haba! Open your mind. An "afonja man" doesnt need to write this. We have what is called common sense enough to know that the article is true and enlightening.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by omenka(m): 7:08am On Sep 17, 2017
luvinhubby:
Decent and sensible.

When Kanu rebelled against the counsel of elders like Nwodo, Ikedife, Anyaoku and Ekwueme was when I knew he was dancing Igede, a song meant for the spirits and not for mortals, I knew his downfall was close by.
Luvinhubby?? Are my eyes playing tricks on me? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by AbelDjassi: 7:09am On Sep 17, 2017
Malawian:
Is it that Yoruba people don't know how to write to sound like Igbo? This guys are falling hands seriously.

IPOB nincompoop, Kelechi Mbiamnozie is neither an "Afonja" nor someone who pays lip service to the serious business of governance.
Then again, it is pointless trying to impress a certain logic on you because even the dog on the street knows your bile-filled mind is immutable to reason. cheesy

OP-UNEDITED | The Damned Penitentiary Called “The Villa” – By Kelechi Mbiamnozie

OP UNEDITED on March 7, 2016 at 11:51 am

"...Many concerned citizens have begun to voice concern over the current state of the nation. In the words of Prof. Pat Utomi, our government is not getting it right and should change its economic plans to something better and more attainable, Japheth J Omojuwa in one of his epistles title “Before It Is Too Late for Nigeria’s ‘Change’ Team” summarized it all in a very understandable manner, and Chief Dele Momodu in “Time to re-write the APC Manifesto” gave what I will call “A Patriotic Manifesto”, to a deserving government that he loves so much. I hope the concerned are paying attention.

It brings me to where I started from, you can see what happens when good men enters “The Villa”. My question is: Is Mr. President really listening? Is the Vice President paying attention to “street realities”? Are the aides still connected to men in the Street? And what in the world is the Cabinet Members doing?

I am not insinuating that these men of “timber and caliber” are not doing anything, NEVER. I understand governance especially when the last administration almost brought the entire nation to its knees, believe me, I understand. When America suffered the worst recession since the great depression in 2008, followed by the election of President Barack Obama, we saw as he engineered an economic bailout to manufacturing corporations and small businesses because he knew those were the engine for growth and job creation. Financial sectors, manufacturing multinationals, small businesses and citizens were all bailed out. Unemployment benefit scheme was created to care for those who lost their jobs and couldn’t make ends meet. We all knew that Wall-Street recklessness caused the depression and financial collapse, but in Nigeria, our political elite club and greedy banks, contractors and fellow citizen’s collective actions culminated to a massive economic destruction in the country, such that we’ve never seen before. If not, explain to me why fmr. Army Chiefs sentenced the little guys to the war (death) front with undeserved ammunition only to loot the funds meant for weapon purchase? The rot in almost all the sectors of the economy is mind blogging. Heads of MDA’s looted the treasury as if they are not Nigerians. Nigeria was a-free-for-all-country where anybody could do virtually anything and go free. There was no government, None.

In this new APC era, it seems we are going back to the detested time that we all rejected, God forbid, I will never wish such to my government and Nigerians in particular. But it appears that those who took their sentencing as new inhabitants of “The Villa” have quickly forgotten “the street”. The country as we speak is on a standstill, nothing seems to be working. Even in the face of all these trials, Nigerians are still hopeful that one day, things will return to normalcy."

Source: http://www.signalng.com/op-unedited-damned-penitentiary-called-villa-kelechi-mbiamnozie

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by UduMgbo1: 7:10am On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
omenka:
[/s]
even early in the morning

chaii what a crying shame
Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by omenka(m): 7:10am On Sep 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Meanwhile Buratai Python is

These guys probably got on your very last nerve. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by gare(f): 7:10am On Sep 17, 2017
DrGoodman:

Another afonja writeup.

You guys will never learn, I believe your destination is the grave or potopoto, he has just told you how the whole issue is and you're still here saying afonja write up.

Even you so called Ojukwu ran away, so who is NK we don't know from anywhere, you guys should receive small sense.

You can see how is actions will cause a lot of Igbos discomfort for a long time, everywhere around the world. When we talk you rush to insult us, now no more flags or IPOB emblem, if not the money meant to work roads will be used to build prisons for you guys

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by UduMgbo1: 7:22am On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
omenka:
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by maddock(m): 7:24am On Sep 17, 2017
DrGoodman:

Another afonja writeup.

Is this the best you can deduce from this write up?

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by BanevsJoker(m): 7:55am On Sep 17, 2017
DrGoodman:

Another afonja writeup.
I thought I was the only one who noticed. I stopped reading at "Efulefu".

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:01am On Sep 17, 2017
omenka:
hahaha just having fun with my friends na

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by UduMgbo1: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
hahaha just having fun with my friends na
[/s]
me too

so much fun on nairaland but talk true
e pain you well well
shaman APDA yoot

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by Ximenez(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Meanwhile Buratai Python is

Anybody who doesn't support Biafra is Afonja. Even Queen Elizabeth is Afonja.

Meanwhile, python dance in progress below.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by luvinhubby(m): 8:10am On Sep 17, 2017
omenka:

Stop being paranoid.
Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:28am On Sep 17, 2017
Ximenez:

Anybody who doesn't support Biafra is Afonja. Even Queen Elizabeth is Afonja.

Meanwhile, python dance in progress below.
Even dem don de reason Trump as Afonja for not keeping his side of the bargain

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by UduMgbo1: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

Even dem don de reason Trump as Afonja for not keeping his side of the bargain
[/s]

give a man ego he'll sing to you
give TonyeBarcanista beer money and subscribe for him he'll sing with you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by ROYALD(m): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by Michael004: 8:58am On Sep 17, 2017
DrGoodman:

Another afonja writeup.
Clap for yourselve. We always enjoy your blame on afonja.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by kingthreat(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2017
DrGoodman:

Another afonja writeup.
Eveything Afonja. Even if your preek refuse to stand, na Afonja

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by konoplyanka: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:

illieracy is when you call IPOB a terrorist group why calling Fulani herdsmen terrorists, business people.

APDA is not profitable like the Caliphate

I see another Clark wannabe unfortunately, the Caliphate is scared of this Clark.

Hunger is really bad and can make a man sell his beloved mother

the way some of you reason like toads make me shiver.

fulani herdsmen are not terrorists. there are criminal elements in their midst who perpetrate evil. just like ibo business men are not terrorists but their are criminal elements in their midst who are involved in kidnapping, rituals, drugs, fake drugs etc. so we cant declare all fulani herdsmen as terrorists just as we cant declare all igbos as criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by ayampissed: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2017
Brilliant write ups every where against Kanu. I have always said it that the struggle is beyond one man.

Kanu messed up big time.

Its over! Its now time for reflection.
Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by DripDrop: 10:29am On Sep 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:

illieracy is when you call IPOB a terrorist group why calling Fulani herdsmen terrorists, business people.

APDA is not profitable like the Caliphate

I see another Clark wannabe unfortunately, the Caliphate is scared of this Clark.

Poverty is a disease

Fulani herdsmen didn't set up a militia to threaten to "burn Nigeria down". Just saying

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by hysteriabox(m): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2017
Kings1464:
Kelechi Mbamnozie wrote...

Kelechi Mbamnozie is an Igbo who works with the UN. Read his submission on Kanu.

Nnamdi Kanu, the acclaimed leader of IPOB was not supposed to be in any hiding, never. The fact that he is not operating openly now tells you all something, he is on the wrong side of this agitation again. The struggle for self-determination even if possible, transcends beyond an individual.

Kanu was advised to rally around the traditional and political leaders of the South. As an Igbo man, I was thought honor, respect, love, self-giving, and honesty by my parents and the community where I grew up. You cannot bring a fight inside the house, if you do, such a person is considered a fool.

When Kanu was released, he enjoyed the encomiums of the majority of Nigerians who saw the Federal Governments lawless detention as evil and unconstitutional because he never committed any crime to be locked up for 2 yrs. He was hosted by Senators and Governors, his father's house became a Mecca of sought, he enjoyed the people's patronage. Not until the butterfly started thinking himself a bird, the self-aggrandizement overwhelmed him so much that he declared: "there would not be any election in Anambra" and his reasons? Because Kanu said so. He brought the battle into his home. He started receiving Genuflection as a tiny god he approved himself of, and even Senator Abaribe who was among the people that signed his bail surety couldn't speak reason into his skull, he spoke to him, Eastern Governors and some traditional rulers spoke to him, he was too pompous to apply wisdom, humility, and honor, but he wants others to accord him the same. Now, all those people who would have stood behind him are doubtful of his intentions, so they stayed clear of him.

Now, that they have started chasing him, where will he run into? "Lack of wisdom"
Now, this is his SIN. The moment he commissioned the local army on record, posted it out on social media and spoke openly at a rally about the need to have the Biafra Secret Force, he failed from grace, he not only entered into the nest orchestrated by the Nigeria State, he ignited the article in the Constitution of Nigeria that prohibits anyone from organizing an army against the sovereignty, whether you like it or not, Nigeria is a sovereignty, Biafra is not and was never so it is not even a conquered territory.

We reached out to Kanu, advised him to be cautious and apply wisdom, he never listened, he cursed everyone who disagreed with him, we are all "Efulefu". he cut off his communication channel with those who would have helped.
Instead of calling for the boycott of Anambra Election, even when you are not from Anambra, you could have channeled that energy to become a political force in the East, compel your followers to come out in masse and vote in the election and ensure that they elect a credible non-corrupt Governor and House Assemblies knowing that every power and politics is local, you would have scored a gigantic political WIN right there and the Federal Government will start taking you seriously.

You ensure that the same thing in Anambra is replicated it in all the South Eastern and the South Southern States, unseat all these criminal Senators, House members, Governors and let us have our own devoted people represent us for once, NO, Nnamdi was so arrogant that he forgot his culture.

Anambra of all places, the home of Azikiwe, where we have the timbers and calibers of the East, they saw his afront as an insult, just there alone, Kanu diminished his patronage among Eastern Elders who would have been his backbone. (Elders stays at watch as they send the young to battle)

In the course of my career, I have seen deaths, people who died in the face of war and the earth refused to bury them, their carcas decaying that even vultures were so full that they could not feed anymore. I have seen men, real men, rebels in the face of war, their skulls shattered, their bones and legs ripped off, some bled to their death, but among all, there is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit, hahahahaaaa, there is no prosthetic for that.

Every single information coming out of his house was fake news propaganda, that the UN did this or that was all LIE. We are here at the UN Headquarters and never a time has any issue about Biafra brought to bear in any open sessions, General Assembly, Security Council Consultations, never. But our gullible hardworking brothers whom he met at home never wanted to listen, they believed his lies. The agitation must be seen as non-violent as possible.

The flagrant disregard of any advice was appalling. In the scheme of things, you need strategists, advisers, foreign policy analysts, intel ops and lots of professionals to sit down and drive a master plan, Kanu assumed all these responsibilities and was very bad at them. So far, you can see that he is not a strategist, knows very little about building coalitions within and outside Nigeria,
I mean coalitions of friendly countries who can reason with the cause, on many occasions, he switched off his phone because he is a stubborn overlord, look at the carnage he has caused and where is he now? in hiding. There wouldn't have been any need to hide. He should have been entering the Villa and House of Assembly, lobbying and strategizing, that's how wise men WIN. Remember, "She stopped to Conquer"

The facebook warriors who are good at calling people names on facebook and cannot have dialogue and reason together, over to you, let your name calling continue, how many people are dead now because of Kanus irresponsible stubbornness? And among all those deaths, none of his family members are involved, now the government of Nigeria has categorized IPOB as a terrorist organization, that's what you get when you start to organize an army, its going to be tougher for Easterners who are travelers. My advice, if you wish to travel outside Nigeria, clean up your social media platforms, you could be turned back at any point of entry because of what the Federal Govt just did.

Final words, all of you that are noise makers on social media, have you ever thought of something very covertly possible? That Nnamdi Kanu may have been paid off to quash the Biafra struggle once and for all? That all these charades were staged? hahahahahaaa, Why did he object against any good advice to go about this struggle perfectly and legitimately? He came back from the UK, was arrested by the Nigerian government that is more or like subservient to the British Lords, Ndi Igbo, wake up before the water reaches your necks.
If we fail to apply wisdom in settling our impasse, we will all perish as fools. I am not going to perish because I see things differently. I don't wish anyone death, can we now wear our thinking cap?? Now?? I mean Now?
Igbo na ekwu si "ijiji nti ike, na eso ozu ala nmuo", onye nwere nti, ya nuru#

Al Pasino's Scent of a woman speech. Epic
Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by Modsenemy(f): 11:09am On Sep 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
While I detest the activities (not the person) of Kanu, I will not be wrong to say that the real enemies of Nnamdi Kanu are himself, Femi Fani Kayode, Ayo Fayose, Reno Omokri and other bunch of nincompoops including Asari Dokubo and other politicians that were being cheerleaders while he dig his own grave.

FFK made him believe that he is infallible and invisible yet same FFK would never participate in IPOB's activities. He justified the treason of Kanu when he commissioned his own security force and military wing but (FFK) never formed his own nor identified actively with their activities. He made Kanu believe that he will die for him (Kanu) but where is he today?

What about Fayose? Reno and co... Bunch of idiots that were using the noble aspirations and concern of a group of people to remain in political limelight. Kanu, for whatever his intention is assumed himself to be a demigod. Where is he today?

Let me state that BIAFRA agitation itself is NOT a crime, the people have right to determine what they want to be and where they want. Where IPOB failed was preaching hate and violence, attacking people, daring attacking the Police and military, recruiting army/BSS, threatening the country and President among others.

Like I always posit, I am NOT against Biafra agitation or the right of a people to determine their destiny.

IPOB is not a separatist group, they are terrorist organization that must be stopped.
lets be more direct or less obfuscative , FFK and Fayose were and are only playing "government opposition".

Fayose in particular isn't into the Biafra thingy, but needed to shoot himself into limelight and declare his intention for 2019.

Kanu didn't see this or he chose to ignore it
Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2017
I knew he was a scam all along.
Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2017
Modsenemy:
lets be more direct or less obfuscative , FFK and Fayose were and are only playing "government opposition".

Fayose in particular isn't into the Biafra thingy, but needed to shoot himself into limelight and declare his intention for 2019.

Kanu didn't see this or he chose to ignore it
Kanu is never an averagely smart person, he is dumb, very dumb
Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2017
konoplyanka:

the way some of you reason like toads make me shiver.

fulani herdsmen are not terrorists. there are criminal elements in their midst who perpetrate evil. just like ibo business men are not terrorists but their are criminal elements in their midst who are involved in kidnapping, rituals, drugs, fake drugs etc. so we cant declare all fulani herdsmen as terrorists just as we cant declare all igbos as criminals.
. .Very intelligent. Sometimes I wonder how some of my people reason Nd judge sentimentally Nd it baffles me.
Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by malton: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
"Anambra of all places, the home of Azikiwe, where we have the timbers and calibers of the East"

Succinctly put. I've always wondered the same.
Re: Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. by SuperHigh(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Aufbauh:

Nooooo......... I'd rightly mean to say "There was never a country called biafra".
whether you like it or not, Nigeria is a sovereignty, Biafra is not and was never so it is not even a conquered territory.

Kanu has no right whatsoever to operate a state institution within a sovereign nation. Biafra has never been or was never a country. QED!

I respect ur opinion and the sovereignty of Nigeria like u rightly said is uncontestable
...yet, there was a country BIAFRA which was overpowered by the Nigerian state and her voice still cries.
Biafra is not about KANU cos he has even messed it up in some ways, ...its about the Igbo race bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Visit Obasanjo For "Candid Advice" (Photos / Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy / See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.