Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places (15778 Views)

How To Go About Self Publishing Ebooks On Amazon With Your Smartphone / Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
This thread is for all those who want to make money online publishing and selling ebooks
on Amazon and other marketplaces. This is a booming business and many people including Nigerians
who are on this Nairaland are busy making money daily with this.

This thread is inspired by the one by @mk82 who was the first person to bring this to the
attention of Nigerians here on this Forum. You can check out the thread via the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon

This works and you will make money with it if you take action.

I am one of the people who took action and today it is one of my sources of income online.
In fact it ranks second in my income sources.

At the above thread, justice was done to the topic. So I do not want to repeat myself via
this thread. I just want to let people who say they are looking for a source of income
online to know that there is one such opportunity waiting for them. They should click on
the above link and go read from page one to the last post. They will surely gain something.
You should stop paying for ebooks. Stop moving from one shinning object to the other.

I am a published Author on Amazon and other leading digital products marketplaces.
The above thread was what really pushed me into taking action. Before coming in
contact with the above thread, I knew about Kindle publishing but was stopped
by the fact that I could not design the needed ebook covers. I let it go at that point.
But coming in contact with the above thread and discovering that they were actually
Nigerians doing and benefiting from what I could not do pushed me. I had to overcome
what I thought was a big hurdle by doing the covers myself. And boy, it turned out so
easy once I tried and put in some efforts. Amazon even has an ecover design tool which
is so easy to use.

Today I want more Nigerians to look into this way of making passive income online.
You do the work once and you reap the benefits for years. You can write by yourselves
or outsource this for cheap. All this you will learn from the above thread.

I know it is now a long thread with hundreds of posts to be read. It may be daunting for
some. Just to encourage people like this, I have tried to condense everything in a PDF
which is 100% free for those interested.

Before you shout or begin to insult me, please note that I am not here to sell any ebook.
I make my money elsewhere. I just want to give back freely to my people here. So no need
to insult anyone.

If you go to the link above and you become interested, just indicate your interest here for
me to leave the direct link of my ebook so that everyone interested can download freely.
I will only do this if I get enough interest. Just post here that you are interested after going
to that link first.

Do not post any email address here. No need for that as I will not respond or send anything
to any address.

I am doing this to help all those looking for a legitimate way to earn an income online.

Hope this helps. Cheers.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by prettytolar(f): 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
I have an Amazon account for publishing but I don't know how to write a book. cry
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 12:04am On Sep 17, 2017
prettytolar:
I have an Amazon account for publishing but I don't know how to write a book. cry

I got you covered by my new book. This is no problem. In fact I advice people to publish only
and not write. You will understand more on this after reading my ebook.

But before I release the link here, I want to know that there are people interested who
will take action, so that in future they can say "hey this thread helped!"

Just be patient. Let me wait for more responses from others.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by olatorich(m): 12:10am On Sep 17, 2017
interested
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by prettytolar(f): 12:22am On Sep 17, 2017
hamlak:

I got you covered by my new book. This is no problem. In fact I advice people to publish only

But before I release the link here, I want to know that there are people interested who

I'd really appreciate if I can get your ebook right away. Can I send you a mail?
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by prettytolar(f): 12:24am On Sep 17, 2017
Interested
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by Mcslize: 12:24am On Sep 17, 2017
olatorich:
interested
Drop the link bro, we are with you.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by chinoxdaniels(m): 1:19am On Sep 17, 2017
Very much interested bros.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by gratefulheart(m): 1:46am On Sep 17, 2017
HI,
HOW FAR WITH THE EBOOK?

hamlak:

Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by dayowunmi(m): 3:14am On Sep 17, 2017
am interested please
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by Solahted: 5:06am On Sep 17, 2017
I am interested. Please, drop d link.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by Olaxbolax100: 7:39am On Sep 17, 2017
Very interested bro. Hunger wan kill me for here ooo

1 Like

Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by kentochi(m): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2017
Nice one
Drop the link that's
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2017
Olaxbolax100:
Very interested bro. Hunger wan kill me for here ooo

My bro, hunger can not kill you if you are ready to take Action.
With the greatest invention ever known to man, which is the
Internet, you can always create your own Jobs.

Just stay tuned to this thread. I am coming.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by prettytolar(f): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
We are waiting wink
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
Thanks to all the people who showed interest and also for your patience.

The wait is over.

Below is the direct link to download.

http://ewealthsuccess.com/kindlepub.pdf

As promised, I am giving out everything to you free. If you have any
question not covered in the ebook, pls feel free to post in this thread.
Let us keep it alive. I will answer any question that you may have on
Kindle / eBook publishing.

Just post here and I will respond.

I want you to know that what I am showing you works. People
will always seek for knowledge. As long as people seek for solutions
to their problems, they will always buy books (whether digital or hard copy).

This works but this is only if you take ACTION. NO ACTION = NO REACTION.

If you take ACTION and you are stuck with anything, just let me know by
posting about it here. I am making myself available to help my brothers and
sisters. My reward? God is the one that rewards every good deeds. So do
not worry.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by kaywon: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hamlak, thanks for your large heart. I think this is what i need at this moment
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by prettytolar(f): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
hamlak:

The wait is over.

not worry.

Thanks.

I have taken a time out to read the ebook PDF. It's really great. My only challenge on this is the cost of ebooks on fiverr
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by solomonjesus: 5:15am On Sep 18, 2017
all right thanks for for the information
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by CosmicJames(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2017
prettytolar:

I have taken a time out to read the ebook PDF. It's really great. My only challenge on this is the cost of ebooks on fiverr

Hi, is CosmicJames here.

I notice you are really interested and want to get into this KDP stuff. But the problem of writing the book keep holding you back.

Well, you are not alone. I'm also like you. Just like the Op, I'm among the first set of people to have discovered Kindle publishing when @Mk88 introduced it to Nairaland.

I followed every step then, and successfully publish a book on Amazon in 2015. But then I left it because I basically don't know what I was doing plus the difficulties in writing a book.

That one book a successfully published have not sold a single copy till date

You know why? There is more to Kindle Publishing! Knowing what I now know, I did almost everything wrong.

But because I know the potential of this opportunity (KDP can make one a millionaire under 1yr), and I was determined to succeed there, I paused the business and was consistently looking for a lasting solution to make it big on KDP.

It is over 2yrs now, and I've never opened my KDP account.

The good news is that I have finally found a solution and will be launching: "The Return Of Kindle Publishing" program in October this year.

I'm still developing the program right now, and by the special grace of God, I will get a serious breakthrough in KDP and start making thousands of Dollars every month by next year from this opportunity alone

The contents of the program I'm developing?

Good question

Here is what I'm working on:

1. Keyword research
2. Category research
3. BSR (Best Sellers Rank)
4. How to write a minimum of 5 books per week by yourself
5. Ecover creation in MS Word
6. Formatting for Kindle
7. Book Promotions
8. How to get reviews for your book
Etc

When done, this program will be a hit and will make many people including me millionaires in 2018.

I think it will help you too.
Watch out for it

I've also downloaded the OP free e-book. Great job! Thanks Op.

But a lot more need to be done for one to be successful in KDP
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by prettytolar(f): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2017
CosmicJames:

Hi, is CosmicJames here.

I notice you are really interested and want to get into this KDP stuff. But the problem of writing the book keep holding you back.

Well, you are not alone. I'm also like you. Just like the Op, I'm among the first set of people to have discovered Kindle publishing when @Mk88 introduced it to Nairaland.

I followed every step then, and successfully publish a book on Amazon in 2015. But then I left it because I basically don't know what I was doing plus the difficulties in writing a book.

You know why? There is more to Kindle Publishing! Knowing what I now know, I did almost everything wrong.

But because I know the potential of this opportunity (KDP can make one a millionaire under 1yr), and I was determined to succeed there, I paused the business and was consistently looking for a lasting solution to make it big on KDP.

The good news is that I have finally found a solution and will be launching: "The Return Of Kindle Publishing" program in October this year.

I'm still developing the program right now, and by the special grace of God, I will get a serious breakthrough in KDP and start making thousands of Dollars every month by next year from this opportunity alone

Good question

1. Keyword research
2. Category research
6. Formatting for Kindle
7. Book Promotions
Etc

When done, this program will be a hit and will make many people including me millionaires in 2018.

Watch out for it

Thanks boss, your inputs are well appreciated.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by CosmicJames(m): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
prettytolar:

Thanks boss, your inputs are well appreciated.
You're welcome sister.
I'm believing God for the best.
We must make this KDP money.
We just need to do a little more digging into how the stuff works which is exactly what I'm doing now.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by deafeyez: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
hamlak:

The wait is over.

not worry.

Thanks.

I have just downloaded your ebook and haven't read it. It is up to me now to read and not get stucked as I hardly finish lengthy books. However I appreciate your courage because what you have shared freely so many will not and that is me inclusive.
Blessings fall on you.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by deafeyez: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
CosmicJames:

Hi, is CosmicJames here.

Good question

1. Keyword research
2. Category research
6. Formatting for Kindle
7. Book Promotions
Etc

Watch out for it

I really admire your strong conviction to succeed in KDP. What I love most is your writing wow it is superb and one that will generate more money if you write for people.
I have taken a stand to change my life positively and I will welcome and follow anyone with the same vision.
I will start digging deep on KDP as soon as I am done with reading the OP's ebook.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by Xandulyn(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
I'm booking this space just so I can leave my testimony after being successful. Of which I strongly believe I will.
Thanks for the share.

1 Like

Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
kaywon:

Hamlak, thanks for your large heart. I think this is what i need at this moment

Thanks. You now need to take ACTION.

1 Like

Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
Xandulyn:
I'm booking this space just so I can leave my testimony after being successful. Of which I strongly believe I will.
Thanks for the share.

Thanks. Wishing you well. I will be glad to read of your success.
And let me know if u need any advice.

2 Likes

Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
deafeyez:

I have just downloaded your ebook and haven't read it. It is up to me now to read and not get stucked as I hardly finish lengthy books. However I appreciate your courage because what you have shared freely so many will not and that is me inclusive.
Blessings fall on you.

Read and take ACTION. It is not a lengthy book. Less than 20 pages.
Thanks for your prayer.

1 Like

Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
prettytolar:

Thanks for liking the book. You can start with one book on Fiverr or write it yourself.
If you write , then you can get just the ebook cover from Fiverrr. I advice you do not
skip doing the cover at Fiverr as the guys there can help you succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by OkunrinMeta: 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
hamlak:

Thanks for liking the book. You can start with one book on Fiverr or write it yourself.
If you write , then you can get just the ebook cover from Fiverrr. I advice you do not
skip doing the cover at Fiverr as the guys there can help you succeed.

Thanks bro. I've spent the past one week researching how to set up a significant income stream. I intend to make good use of the knowledge shared and have a book published by weekend.

Question, do you buy or do you write your ebooks. I know its probably better to write as a newbie for cost considerations, but i just want to know what you currently do.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by tboibamz: 11:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
thank you OP, nice thread

i downloaded and read the e-book, it's concise. i will refer to it whilst publishing.

thanks again
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 1:51am On Sep 19, 2017
OkunrinMeta:

Thanks bro. I've spent the past one week researching how to set up a significant income stream. I intend to make good use of the knowledge shared and have a book published by weekend.

Question, do you buy or do you write your ebooks. I know its probably better to write as a newbie for cost considerations, but i just want to know what you currently do.

I have been writing my ebooks, but now going to outsource as I stated in my ebook. That is the way to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recession: Investment Inflow Shrinks By N642bn Under Buhari / How To Produce Printing Ink / Simple Steps To Setup A Profitable Work From Home Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.