Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,153 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) (52278 Views)

Beverly Osu's Look Without Makeup (Photo) / Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo / New Makeup Photo Of Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by chelsea4su(f): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2017
If both of you aren't stupid, u won't be arguing on a celebrity, when last have you been celebrated on instagram mtweeew quote author=crazymommy post=60536380]If you that is talking is at your husband house u won't have time to be commenting at 12am[/quote]
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Narldon: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by NnamdiN: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2017
falcon01:
it aint her fault nah!! Its the st*pid bloggers who jumps on her social page and download her photos to share online. If no be this mumu wey bring this picture here, how i go take know say she even wakeup this morning??
the OP isn't even the main mumu grin grin
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by bamite(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2017
crazymommy:
If you that is talking is at your husband house u won't have time to be commenting at 12am

Abi na. She would have been screaming oh ah ah chei ah mogbe harder by now

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by shankara7: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided SHE IS NOT LOOKING BAD BUT THIS MAMA IS ALREADY TOO OLD FOR THIS THOUGH. PICTURE COMPETITION BETWEEN HER AND GIFTY.
Is she older than you?

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by kobijacobs(m): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2017
I am on nairaland to get info on happenings around the world. But it becomes abnormal when one chooses to poke nose into someone else's business on their I.G, and bring it here for people to see. What on earth should i do with T-boss' pic?
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by malware: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2017
We've seen that severally in Big Brother Naija
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by obibob2020(m): 9:51am On Sep 17, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
when your mates are in their husbands house you're here snapping pishure upandan sadsense go soon fall on you,when you turn 50years
When has marriage become a competition or a priority ? People who are into the marriage are rushing out. If not for the importance that is been attach to marriage in Africa, I will rather be single in life. Tboss is a celeb, so let her be.

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by lovingyouhun: 9:52am On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=crazymommy post=60536443][/quote]
Hahahahahaha, Amen to her sha. Sunset indeed!!! Buahahahaahahahahaha
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Boyooosa(m): 9:52am On Sep 17, 2017
Daniel[right][/right]moore:
Should I boil sand
Notification does not mean click
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by kadinnal(f): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2017
She should be 45 or something.....men!!! she old af
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Safiaa(f): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
when your mates are in their husbands house you're here snapping pishure upandan sadsense go soon fall on you,when you turn 50years
what is the big deal in having a husband? I'd rather die single and happy than to get married to any useless being for the sake of idiots like you. Get a life

7 Likes

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
who ask you....gboro mi deleru

In this 21th century, d level of or reasons is too shallow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by kadinnal(f): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2017
falcon01:
it aint her fault nah!! Its the st*pid bloggers who jumps on her social page and download her photos to share online. If no be this mumu wey bring this picture here, how i go take know say she even wakeup this morning??
Its the attention she craved for that she got,the bloggers only did their jobs... cause&effect
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by kadinnal(f): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2017
Safiaa:
what is the big deal in having a husband? I'd rather die single and happy than to get married to any useless being for the sake of idiots like you. Get a life
BITTER BLACK WOMAN calm down,you wont be lonely for long,i know all your friends have left you in the spinster cold world...
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by blacq2009(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2017
TBoss! That moniker sounds masculine.
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Safiaa(f): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2017
kadinnal:
BITTER BLACK WOMAN calm down,you wont be lonely for long,i know all your friends have left you in the spinster cold world...
k
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
the fu*k....you type like a primary school pupil.....bless up

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Naff24(f): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2017
doyinisaac:
So because she is not married she does not deserve to be happy and act like a human being anymore??the way some of you reason ehn if they narrate it to the dead the dead will wake up...so shocking

Simply because, they reason with their d*ck and punna

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2017
we saw this face every morning in bbn so why is this news?
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by bonifieldstun(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2017
I really wanna Bleep this girl
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by bonifieldstun(m): 10:19am On Sep 17, 2017
buh wait oo my yansh fine pass am gan
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Chrisfamous5(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2017
celestialdamsel:
she is pretty
Yea.. And so are you
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by gregyboy(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2017
crazymommy:
You are the one that is obsessed about marriage and insulting tboss because she is not yet married so I am now saying that u that is talking sef is not married and u think u have the right to insult her because she is not yet married??arindin

u both are fooling ourselves u both need to be flogged desirably
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by toseen7: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
who ask you.... gboro mi deleru

Elenu Razor grin grin grin
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:

You're the reason why Africa will remain in the dark.. What a shallow mindset. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by nototribalist: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
african village mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by nototribalist: 10:35am On Sep 17, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided SHE IS NOT LOOKING BAD BUT THIS MAMA IS ALREADY TOO OLD FOR THIS THOUGH. PICTURE COMPETITION BETWEEN HER AND GIFTY.
she's only 32years old. But you're almost her age but with no achievement. Can't you see you're the Dundee here?

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by nototribalist: 10:36am On Sep 17, 2017
gregyboy:

u both are fooling ourselves u both need to be flogged desirably
your mates are married, what are you waiting for. Otondo

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by gregyboy(m): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2017
nototribalist:
your mates are married, what are you waiting for. Otondo

u re wrong my mate are still in school reading and hustling money but i know for sure your mate has ran out time already married and you here on NL quote check yourself
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Lotap247(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2017
I just hate this mama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable Mocks Dj Chicken After He Was Beaten Mercilessly (video) / Beautiful New Photos Of Adaeze Onuigbo, Nollywood Child Actress / Meet Meggy Linus, New Akwa Ibom Teen Queen, She Replaces Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.