Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) (52248 Views)

Beverly Osu's Look Without Makeup (Photo) / Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo / New Makeup Photo Of Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by ogundeleai(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
who ask you....gboro mi deleru
'Gba-ran-mi di eleru'

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by wealthlee(m): 11:04am On Sep 17, 2017
U're nt looking bad

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Antecote(f): 11:12am On Sep 17, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided SHE IS NOT LOOKING BAD BUT THIS MAMA IS ALREADY TOO OLD FOR THIS THOUGH. PICTURE COMPETITION BETWEEN HER AND GIFTY.

I come across your comments and you are trying so hard to be a troll but my dear you don't know how to be a troll. You comments are always off.

You should read evaberry, nwaamaikpe, izzou comments and learn from them. They are the real trolls of NL. Comments are always laced with humour.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by nikkyshyne(f): 11:13am On Sep 17, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided SHE IS NOT LOOKING BAD BUT THIS MAMA IS ALREADY TOO OLD FOR THIS THOUGH. PICTURE COMPETITION BETWEEN HER AND GIFTY.
I am struggling to understand. So to post pix now means a competition? Somebody cannot post pix in peace again?

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by kyaagbanairaland(m): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2017
doyinisaac:
So because she is not married she does not deserve to be happy and act like a human being anymore??the way some of you reason ehn if they narrate it to the dead the dead will wake up...so shocking
Advantage of being married; You don't get to become lonely and deserted when you grow old and unable to move around actively.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by kyaagbanairaland(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
i can see you're just a freaking attention seeker and you dont deserve my attention.....so freak out boy abi na girl you be....and you can mention me again at your own stupidity
Abeg no answer it (gender not specified) again. Na immaturity dey worry it.
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by blessedson2000(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2017
Pussitto:
BBN2017 finalist Tokunbo Idowu popularly known as TBoss Idowu or TBoss, is a Nigerian-born entertainer, she hails from Edo State, Nigeria. TBoss is one of the
housemates in Big Brother Naija 2017 television shows. Tboss shared her early morning face without makeups on her Instagram handle.

Source – http://chikasom..com/2017/09/tboss-shares-early-morning-picture.html?m=1
Always nice
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by kyaagbanairaland(m): 11:29am On Sep 17, 2017
crazymommy:
You are the one that is obsessed about marriage and insulting tboss because she is not yet married so I am now saying that u that is talking sef is not married and u think u have the right to insult her because she is not yet married??arindin
She is turning into grandma and not yet married. By the time she becomes old and inactive, she will feel so deserted and lonely. Nobody to assist her at that time then she will regret not having a helper. Abi u think say she no go grow old? Unless she won turn to babies mama becoz na dream of young ladies like u of nowadayz be dat.
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Nofuckgiven: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2017
kyaagbanairaland:
She is turning into grandma and not yet married. By the time she becomes old and inactive, she will feel so deserted and lonely. Nobody to assist her at that time then she will regret not having a helper. Abi u think say she no go grow old? Unless she won turn to babies mama becoz na dream of young ladies like u of nowadayz be dat.
Is it your old age? How does that put food on your table? Una get time and strength. Learn to mind your silly business.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by chubinwa(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
how dis one com take concern me now.
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by pinkpant: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
kyaagbanairaland:
Ele oh!... jesus christ, how is this your business?

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by chiochio1(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
We already knew she is

Pussitto:
BBN2017 finalist Tokunbo Idowu popularly known as TBoss Idowu or TBoss, is a Nigerian-born entertainer, she hails from Edo State, Nigeria. TBoss is one of the
housemates in Big Brother Naija 2017 television shows. Tboss shared her early morning face without makeups on her Instagram handle.

Source – http://chikasom..com/2017/09/tboss-shares-early-morning-picture.html?m=1

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Efebee101: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
I know this room.. lol. Somewhere in suncity estate,abj. A guest house. Her kpekus go don get am hot
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Antecote:

I come across your comments and you are trying so hard to be a troll but my dear you don't know how to be a troll. You comments are always off.

You should read evaberry, nwaamaikpe, izzou comments and learn from them. They are the real trolls of NL. Comments are always laced with humour.

Cheers!
I DON'T COMMENT TO MAKE YOU SMILE.... IF YOU HAVE A SAD LIFE.. GO ELSEWHERE AND SEEK HAPPINESS. I DON'T COMMENT TO MAKE YOU HAPPY... STOP HOEING AROUND MY COMMENTS BECAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE THE REAL TROLL HERE. I DON'T COMMENT TO IMPRESS YOU. SO NEXT TIME DON'T COME INTO MY MENTION WITH YOUR BASELESS BALDERDASH IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE INSULTED.
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
falcon01:
it aint her fault nah!! Its the st*pid bloggers who jumps on her social page and download her photos to share online. If no be this mumu wey bring this picture here, how i go take know say she even wakeup this morning??
YOU ARE RIGHT.
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
when your mates are in their husbands house you're here snapping pishure upandan sadsense go soon fall on you,when you turn 50years

You have the typical nigerian mentality though.

This your level of reasoning that is below 2% will make you end up in an abusive and/or unhappy relationship/marriage. Be you a male or female.

You are the desperate kind. Really low IQ.
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Will she marry herself??

Hypocrites undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by kyaagbanairaland(m): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Is it your old age? How does that put food on your table? Una get time and strength. Learn to mind your silly business.
Then d old bitch should stop disturbing us with all her pix everywhere on d web. Her early morning wake up pix, her bathroom pix, her bedroom pix. Soon she will start posting pix of her being fvcked. Do u think everytime I come across her private pix on d web I feel delighted for her? Who is not minding their biz now oga Sabi Sabi? Someone posting pix of everything she does on the web or me living a comfortable solo life here? Think with ur brain not your kidney
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Safiaa(f): 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
kyaagbanairaland:
deserted and lonely? Is she an orphan? Doesn't she have family or friends. I can't stand people that act like marriage is the ultimate goal of life

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
kyaagbanairaland:

I give it to you ; your body is 2017 but your brain is 1720.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by alpattini(m): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Yes! anything?
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Nofuckgiven: 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
kyaagbanairaland:
Then d old bitch should stop disturbing us with all her pix everywhere on d web. Her early morning wake up pix, her bathroom pix, her bedroom pix. Soon she will start posting pix of her being fvcked. Do u think everytime I come across her private pix on d web I feel delighted for her? Who is not minding their biz now oga Sabi Sabi? Someone posting pix of everything she does on the web or me living a comfortable solo life here? Think with ur brain not your kidney
Oya go and die if it pains you so much. Last time I checked nobody forced you to click and open the thread. You think through your asshole and you sound miserable.
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by kyaagbanairaland(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
falcon01:
it aint her fault nah!! Its the st*pid bloggers who jumps on her social page and download her photos to share online. If no be this mumu wey bring this picture here, how i go take know say she even wakeup this morning??
Correeeect. Fine point. 'Her' social page. No, u 4 say na her father social page yet instagram and facebook has the right to hack into our accounts and take down pix deem appropriate by them. Her social page indeed. Make she no go marry na to dey upload her old face pix upandan on 'her social page'.
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by oxiide22(m): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
I wish u don't stop...u dey do i dey laugh uhh! Hehehe!
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by makydebbie(f): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
the fu*k....you type like a primary school pupil.....bless up
Actually you shouldn't be starting a sentence with a small letter so I don't see how she types like a primary school pupil unlike you. Your comment was myopic take corrections. It doesn't hurt.
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by adedayoa2(f): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
GloriaNinja:
33 is not too old na?
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by izzou(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Antecote:

You should read evab erry, nwaam aikpe, izzou comments and learn from them. They are the real trolls of NL. Comments are always laced with humour.

Cheers!

So I am a troll baa? sad sad sad

How could you say such about me? cry
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by seunfape(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
OK eeee I see na y she never marry then because she ugly well well without make up
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Xzydar(m): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
WTF...

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by mofeoluwadassah: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Actually you shouldn't be starting a sentence with a small letter so I don't see how she types like a primary school pupil unlike you. Your comment was myopic take corrections. It doesn't hurt.
ok
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by omogin(f): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
That ring makes her appear as a long time prostitute. Well what do you expect from a b side lady
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
She's mor prettier dan wen she lies b'hind makeup... I luv lukin @ her in d mornin just wit out wearin Makeup if am (2b)ha man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fever Video : Nigerians Storm Teebillz Page With Condolence Comments / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React / Daniella Okeke Slays In Black Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.