Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) (52281 Views)

Beverly Osu's Look Without Makeup (Photo) / Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo / New Makeup Photo Of Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by allstarcomic(m): 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
These ladies have nothing to offer the entertainment industry than pictures?

if
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4xrUTWbTvw
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Daeylar(f): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
doyinisaac:
So because she is not married she does not deserve to be happy and act like a human being anymore??the way some of you reason ehn if they narrate it to the dead the dead will wake up...so shocking

Chai grin grin grin see K.O I'm out grin grin grin grin grin

Don't mind them, some one snapped picture peacefully in her house, didn't send it anywhere,
Yet they still won't leave her alone grin

izzou:

So I am a troll baa? sad sad sad

How could you say such about me? cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me laugh more grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya, Don't be sad,, the only troll in his list is nwa.....,

Shey your are feeling better now?
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Chrisfamous5:
Yea.. And so are you
Thanks sweetie
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by bimbohush: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin
mofeoluwadassah:
who ask you....gboro mi deleru
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by izzou(m): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Chai grin grin grin see K.O I'm out grin grin grin grin grin

Don't mind them, some one snapped picture peacefully in her house, didn't send it anywhere,
Yet they still won't leave her alone grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me laugh more grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya, Don't be sad,, the only troll in his list is nwa.....,

Shey your are feeling better now?

After laughing at me baa? angry

You made matters worse sef angry angry angry angry

But our pastor preached about forgiveness in church today, so I forgive you and Antecote cool

How's you doing?
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Daeylar(f): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
izzou:

After laughing at me baa? angry

You made matters worse sef angry angry angry angry

But our pastor preached about forgiveness in church today, so I forgive you and Antecote cool

How's you doing?

No na embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I'm laughing with you grin grin grin grin oya let's laugh together grin grin grin grin grin

I'm sorry embarassed embarassed embarassed

Yayyy!!!!!! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss

I'm good,
How are you?
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by izzou(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Daeylar:

No na embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I'm laughing with you grin grin grin grin oya let's laugh together grin grin grin grin grin

I'm sorry embarassed embarassed embarassed

Yayyy!!!!!! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss

I'm good,
How are you?

Am good too

Been off nairaland for some time now. Work has been tedious since Buhari came back angry

Hope no worries?
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Daeylar(f): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
izzou:

Am good too

Been off nairaland for some time now. Work has been tedious since Buhari came back angry

Hope no worries?

Lol,
No worries, and you?

Lol, Only see you make comments on weekends, so I felt it was as usual.
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by izzou(m): 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol,
No worries, and you?

Lol, Only see you make comments on weekends, so I felt it was as usual.

Its just the work zapping my time

Let's not derail this beautiful thread of Tboss(one of my crushes kiss)

Hope to run into you again in another thread grin
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Daeylar(f): 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
izzou:

Its just the work zapping my time

Let's not derail this beautiful thread of Tboss(one of my crushes kiss)

Hope to run into you again in another thread grin

Never grin grin
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Starrycyzar(f): 12:41am On Sep 18, 2017
Looks good without the nose ring.
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Chrisfamous5(m): 6:46am On Sep 18, 2017
celestialdamsel:
Thanks sweetie
Uwc... Do u mind teaching me something?
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by crazymommy(f): 6:36am On Jan 11, 2018
kyaagbanairaland:
She is turning into grandma and not yet married. By the time she becomes old and inactive, she will feel so deserted and lonely. Nobody to assist her at that time then she will regret not having a helper. Abi u think say she no go grow old? Unless she won turn to babies mama becoz na dream of young ladies like u of nowadayz be dat.
k
Re: Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) by Hunby(f): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
She fine though buh dah her eyebrow looks like she applied eyepencil smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable Mocks Dj Chicken After He Was Beaten Mercilessly (video) / Meet Meggy Linus, New Akwa Ibom Teen Queen, She Replaces Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang / Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.