Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,468 members, 7,854,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls (3570 Views)

As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men / I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
bluetrails7:

You're the man. If you find the right babe, bro treat her special. Internet work is affecting my social life oh, no dates, no relationships, chai...
Lol, the problem is I'm not really into Nigerian girls. Except maybe one. Most of them haven't actually convinced me.

You see, sometimes, it's not about being pretty but good. Quality women are just very, very few.
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
DeeTus:
Lol, the problem is I'm not really into Nigerian girls. Except maybe one. Most of them haven't actually convinced me.

You see, sometimes, it's not about being pretty but good. Quality women are just very, very few.

Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
DeeTus:

Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls by Yoshy: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
I888:
I guess you missed the part where I said my friend burnt over 20Million on a lady. Go back read it. You think money can solve your lack and inability to handle a woman?

What if he never had 20 million to burn in the first place. Obviously, he can afford to burn 20 million. I better be heart broken a millionaire than a broke nigga.
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
bluetrails7:

Bro, we all need to cultivate a relationship, mould it to our expectations and get settled oh...Time is of the essence
You are right! But some of them aren't ready for someone to mold.

Tell a woman you are busy today, tomorrow she jumps on another guy. It's not my fault or our fault but it's the environment they grew up in. Because they believe, they are commodities out there and men should acquire.
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
DeeTus:

Tell a woman you are busy today, tomorrow she jumps on another guy. It's not my fault or our fault but it's the environment they grew up in. Because they believe, they are commodities out there and men should acquire.

Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
bluetrails7:

The greatest threat to relationships now is " ALTERNATIVE " my brother.

As long as there's another free guy around a babe you're asking out, there's trouble, because no matter how principled and firm she can be, if the alternative flashes her , doubts would begin to grow and before you say Jack Robinson, she's less committed than before, the same way goes to guys too...

What do we do ?

What's the way out ?

I think we can't answer all relationship questions.I believe we should simply look for a good chic, and start cultivating relationships, building bonds and hope for the best...This is my mission now...
Yeah. I will get married soon but I am in need of a woman who has about 8/10 qualities and would not hide anything from me. smiley
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
DeeTus:
Yeah. I will get married soon but I am in need of a woman who has about 8/10 qualities and would not hide anything from me. smiley

I wish myself the same too... Let's keep searching bro
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
bluetrails7:

I wish myself the same too... Let's keep searching bro
Yeah man. Take care and have a wonderful night!
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
DeeTus:
Yeah man. Take care and have a wonderful night!

wink
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls by I888(m): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Yoshy:

What if he never had 20 million to burn in the first place. Obviously, he can afford to burn 20 million. I better be heart broken a millionaire than a broke nigga.
we all have our cross to carry... if such mentality favours you, no wahala. The last thing I want a lady to be attracted to me is because of money... very unhealthy!
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
DeeTus:
Lol, just forget about the bro? Hahahahaha, I doubt if you've got the confidence to pull foreign chicks.
Lol I laugh at you in chinese, seems you don't even know what I'm capable of. well thid is a faceless forum. I don't blame you tho. cheesy
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
Op build your career and innerself first.

Don't be a liability or a fucvk boi and you will see enough good girls eager to be with you for life.

It work both ways.. Same thing with girls.

But if u have nothing to offer except dicck or pusssy? Then sorry.

OYO
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls by I888(m): 6:03am On Sep 18, 2017
BabbanBura:

money cant buy love, agreed
many gals don't have love to offer
money can buy pus.sy
many gals have only pus.sy to offer
you got money, you got pus.sy, you got many gals
What am saying is - many gals, all they want is money in exchange for pussies, they therefore stick only to the money gushing fountain, they dont give a damn about love and loyalty where there is no love

The way most of you salivate over puzzy is the reason why many lives are wrecked by women. Do you know women fear men who don't lose their senses over sex or puzzy? My friend got into the mess he found himself cos of toto.

By default, I don't bond with a woman via sex, even if she gives me best style and mind blowing sex ever.... what i mean is that no woman can win my heart or pin me down by sex. Any woman who knows that their toto has no power over you will always fear you but unfortunately, lots of men have been wrecked by sex, just sex. SMH!
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 18, 2017
I888:

The way most of you salivate over puzzy is the reason why many lives are wrecked by women. Do you know women fear men who don't lose their senses over sex or puzzy? My friend got into the mess he found himself cos of toto.

By default, I don't bond with a woman via sex, even if she gives me best style and mind blowing sex ever.... what i mean is that no woman can win my heart or pin me down by sex. Any woman who knows that their toto has no power over you will always fear you but unfortunately, lots of men have been wrecked by sex, just sex. SMH!
Absolutely correct. She would be scared of you because most women control men through sex. That is why when you stop thinking about having sex with women, then you will see their true character.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls by I888(m): 6:09am On Sep 18, 2017
Rextayne:
I've begin to hate them, they have nothing positive to contribute to someone's life, only few of them are good to go, these are my experience. i'm just so tired of them and have made my final decision, I prefer foreign girls now, infact I was skyping with one from Rio mexico, we are friends on instagram and she's just so cool, she's just fun to be with. I must admit it. I'm just so done with naija ladies.

You sound so much like the old me, honestly speaking.
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls by I888(m): 6:12am On Sep 18, 2017
DeeTus:
Absolutely correct. She would be scared of you because most women control men through sex. That is why when you stop thinking about having sex with women, then you will see their true character.

Many guys don't know this, unfortunately!
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls by I888(m): 6:16am On Sep 18, 2017
DeeTus:

That is why we must spend considerable amount of time in raising our girl child. I know for sure I won't joke with my female children. They are going to be men in women form cos I will so build their reasoning that will even make men fear them... they just have be up to the task ahead of them.
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 18, 2017
Rextayne:
Lol I laugh at you in chinese, seems you don't even know what I'm capable of. well thid is a faceless forum. I don't blame you tho. cheesy
You are too young. You're silly. Are you up to 30 years? Obviously not. Look, most single women now don't want to date younger guys because the age differences are so close. They prefer a little older because they know these ones would settle down soon, unlike younger guys who still have a lot of time to play around.
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 18, 2017
I888:

You sound so much like the old me, honestly speaking.
Really? mehn I've already forgotten about any Nigerian b**CH for now, its time to do something positive with my life.
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 18, 2017
DeeTus:
You are too young. You're silly. Are you up to 30 years? Obviously not. Look, most single women now don't want to date younger guys because the age differences are so close. They prefer a little older because they know these ones would settle down soon, unlike younger guys who still have a lot of time to play around.
So a 31 year old man is now a kid, well I don't blame you, since this is a faceless forum anybody can say any Bs, smh.
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 18, 2017
I888:

Many guys don't know this, unfortunately!
Meet women randomly and talk to them naturally without thinking about going to bed with them.

Take yourself as the price first and they would have to convince you before you meet again. Make them laugh. Talk to them like your sister, you will get great responses and would be surprised they will be asking to meet you wherever you are. Some will go as far as asking if you are available on the weekend, they want to come over. cheesy

Women are never too busy to meet a guy whom they feel comfortable with. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls by I888(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2017
DeeTus:
Meet women randomly and talk to them naturally without thinking about going to bed with them.

Take yourself as the price and they would have to have convince you before you meet again. Make them laugh. Talk to them like your sister, you will get great responses and would be surprised they will be asking to meet you whenever you are. Some will go as far as asking if you are available on the weekend, they want to come over. cheesy

Women are never too busy to meet a guy whom they feel comfortable with. cheesy
yeah, exactly... basically just act like the opposite of most guys and you will win them without stress

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes / My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! / Check Out These Girls Heavy Backsides Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.