Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 (32769 Views)

The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / Numerologist Claims World Will End September 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Yinka93(m): 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
doctorkush:
vanity upon vanity if you still acquiring worldly things.

what shall it profit you to gain the world and loose heaven.

the end is near....

I use leftover, send me your properties... its of no use to you cheesy
Vanity upon vanity but you still want me to send you my property?
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by azezola(m): 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Christian people can lie sha...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by overboard(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
On the end being 23rd, it's not exactly Biblical, at least, the sequence of events leading to 'the end'.

However, Planet X has been 'observed' and in an event that it does collide with our planet, many callouts as recorded in Revelations could be as a result of such and event.

Also, allegedly, Planet X has been known about and observered since as far back as, is it late '79 or '80 or '81?

Til now, no word has been said in an official capacity as per the effects a collision with particularly Planet X could have. Add that to mysterious deaths of about 2 heavy stakeholders in the know to as far back as early '80s.. plus so may other things...

May be hearsay but hey, definitely sometin a gwan these days!
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Prognose: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Joislim:
I read this on facebook,

prognose, I read your diary.

I don't want to tell anyone about it lest I look foolish. But I've cautioned my relatives not to travel anywhere towards the east that day.

My dream didn't cover the whole planet though. Nothing cataclysmic, just Nigeria in chaos. I pray it doesn't come to pass by God's grace.
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by enemyofprogress: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
Divay22:

Now i know you're really enemy of progress angry
I so much enjoyed the thing that day grin grin
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Phonefanatic: 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lilcentt:

bro I had that very strange dream 5 days ago
mine was volcano eruption and earthquake

Something is coming obviously.
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by freshest4live: 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Come and see my people, Una nor won go heaven?
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by bigdoo: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nobody wants to hear that the world will end soon, nobody wants to repent. Be rest assured that the world will end someday. So any prediction which says that the world will end soon should be a wake-up call for us to repent and give our lives to Christ.
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by donkossy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
if you die today... your own world don end shikena
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by felixomor: 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
wolesmile:
Another mad one on the loose!!!
felixomor, your brothers have started again ooooooo!!!
grin grin grin grin

After your foolishess of yesterday?
Biko continue your medication undecided
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by femo122: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
ikp120:
A graduate who murders English, is that one a graduate? undecided
undecided kindly blame key pad any way who English EPP the English I understand is money
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Sarah20A(f): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
No now, let them not do like that o, my birthday is Oct 1st ,the world can end on the 2nd Of Oct grin
my birth mate
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sarah20A:
my birth mate
hello birthday mate
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by wolesmile(m): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
felixomor:

After your foolishess of yesterday?
Biko continue your medication undecided
Who displayed stupidity between me and those misguided Igbos? Then most stupid being those who even tried to support them. Suddenly, the cowards deny Delta as being a part of Biafra. And their Cownu has gone into hiding.
Anyway, you're so predictable. I know you'll show your ugly face. That's how they predict what you'll do and set trap for you people. Bush meat grin grin grin
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by DerrickzB: 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Richirich713:
I think he should go back and read the bible again.

My brother help me and tell them ooo.. the thing he tire me like this
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Joislim(f): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Prognose:

I don't want to tell anyone about it lest I look foolish. But I've cautioned my relatives not to travel anywhere towards the east that day.

My dream didn't cover the whole planet though. Nothing cataclysmic, just Nigeria in chaos. I pray it doesn't come to pass by God's grace.
we all hope for peace.
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by felixomor: 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
wolesmile:
Who displayed stupidity between me and those [s]misguided Igbos? Then most stupid being those who even tried to support them. Suddenly, the cowards deny Delta as being a part of Biafra. And their Cownu has gone into hiding.
Anyway, you're so predictable. I know you'll show your ugly face. That's how they predict what you'll do and set trap for you people. Bush meat grin grin grin[/s]

Let me look for the foolish post again on my timeline and the person who exposed it.....

Hehehe, i dey come grin
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Mav4blast(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
firstolalekan:
If I'd believe in reference to a book, IT'S DEFINITELY NOT THE BIBLE.
That book is one of the most ridiculous religious book I have ever read.

Filled with so much errors, Senselessness and contradictions.

The same book that does not even know the shape of earth?

Same book that said that the earth is FLAT LIKE A DISC and the center of the universe?

Complete nonsense!
Job 26:7

Hw can something hanged on nothin be flat like a disc! Give me ur source...
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by speak2me2015: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
are u trying to say that I will not marry n have my children before the world comes to an end?
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by CioAngels(f): 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
They should give us peace jare, it is world without end.
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Ehibiggirl(f): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
menwongo:

"Ecclesiastes 1:5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose."
This verse portrays NOTHING LAST FOREVER, its actually talking about morning when the sun arises and evening when it sets.
Have not seen where its written that the sun rotates!
just ignore him see how he has confused himself with the plenty rubbish he wrote. The fool in his heart says there is no God.

1 Like

Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by firstolalekan(m): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mav4blast:

Job 26:7

Hw can something hanged on nothin be flat like a disc! Give me ur source...
The Shape of the Earth

Disregarding the dome, the essential flatness of the earth's surface is required by verses like Daniel 4:10-11. In Daniel, the king “saw a tree of great height at the centre of the earth...reaching with its top to the sky and visible to the earth's farthest bounds.” If the earth were flat, a sufficiently tall tree would be visible to “the earth's farthest bounds,” but this is impossible on a spherical earth. Likewise, in describing the temptation of Jesus by Satan, Matthew 4:8 says, “Once again, the devil took him to a very high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world [cosmos] in their glory.” Obviously, this would be possible only if the earth were flat. The same is true of Revelation 1:7: “Behold, he is coming with the clouds! Every eye shall see him...”

KISS THE TRUTH!!!

1 Like

Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by nolywe(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
so person no go watch wwe No mercy on 24th sep??...hmmm
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by bigmankings(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
abeg i Wan see Chelsea and Man U play this season oh grin
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Funkybabee(f): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
We maybe seeing the sign but not yet time !!
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Cooleasy(m): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamRaizo:
A Christian numerologist, David Meade has predicted that the world will end on September 23, 2017.

He said this would occur as another planet is set to collide with the earth, British newspaper, The Sun reported.

Meade, who made the claim said that strange things were now happening in the world which were predicted in the past as signs of the end time.

Meade said verses in Luke 21: 25 to 26 is the sign that recent events, such as the recent solar eclipse and Hurricane Harvey, are signs of the apocalypse.

The verses read: “25: There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

[b]26: Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.’

“September 23 is a date that was pinpointed using codes from the Bible, as well as a “date marker” in the pyramids of Giza in Egypt”, he said.

Meade has built his theory, which is viewed with a widely skeptical lens, on the so-called Planet X, which is also known as Nibiru, which he believes will pass Earth on September 23, causing volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and earthquakes.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/16/numerologist-claims-world-will-end-september-23/

No comment for now.
I will reply you in the evening of September 25, after working hours.
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Cooleasy(m): 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
nolywe:
so person no go watch wwe No mercy on y24th sep??...hmmm
Please bros, on what channel does WWE regularly show now, now that etv Africa does not air it anymore?
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Mav4blast(m): 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
firstolalekan:

The Shape of the Earth

Disregarding the dome, the essential flatness of the earth's surface is required by verses like Daniel 4:10-11. In Daniel, the king “saw a tree of great height at the centre of the earth...reaching with its top to the sky and visible to the earth's farthest bounds.” If the earth were flat, a sufficiently tall tree would be visible to “the earth's farthest bounds,” but this is impossible on a spherical earth. Likewise, in describing the temptation of Jesus by Satan, Matthew 4:8 says, “Once again, the devil took him to a very high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world [cosmos] in their glory.” Obviously, this would be possible only if the earth were flat. The same is true of Revelation 1:7: “Behold, he is coming with the clouds! Every eye shall see him...”

KISS THE TRUTH!!!
Non of this suggest the earth iz flat to me! It simply depend on how u chose to see it. One thing about God is, He reveal wat u actually need to know and to him who chose to disbelief, there are sufficient evidence...
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by firstolalekan(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mav4blast:

Non of this suggest the earth iz flat to me! It simply depend on how u chose to see it. One thing about God is, He reveal wat u actually need to know and to him who chose to disbelief, there are sufficient evidence...
I know your type...

You're chronically blinded. No cure for your disease.
Shamefool
Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Mav4blast(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
firstolalekan:

I know your type...

You're chronically blinded. No cure for your disease.
Shamefool
Wow! Buh wat exactly do u get if u infect me wit ur own blindness! Well I knw ur type too... Dos who blind their minds to truth coz they want to prove dey ar free thinkers. U must nt sniffle the little faith u hav just because u hav doubt... Infact most ppl at some point doubt if dis religion thing is a real deal! But believe mi u have everything to gain if u embrace it...

Have a Rethink Sir!

1 Like

Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by firstolalekan(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mav4blast:

Wow! Buh wat exactly do u get if u infect me wit ur own blindness! Well I knw ur type too... Dos who blind their minds to truth coz they want to prove dey ar free thinkers. U must nt sniffle the little faith u hav just because u hav doubt... Infact most ppl at some point doubt if dis religion thing is a real deal! But believe mi u have everything to gain if u embrace it...

Have a Rethink Sir!
. A rethink to be a Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Jew? Or what?
You must be stupìd for you to think that your religion is superior to another..

If truly Christianity makes common sense, we wouldn't have so many Jews. Even in Isreal that Jesus comes from, we have more Muslims than Christians there. You think you're wiser than all those jews?

"white" men came to your land to steal your treasures and they brought something(religion) to you to blind you while they steal.... Wise up bro.. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

Re: David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 by Mav4blast(m): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2017
firstolalekan:
. A rethink to be a Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Jew? Or what?
You must be stupìd for you to think that your religion is superior to another..

If truly Christianity makes common sense, we wouldn't have so many Jews. Even in Isreal that Jesus comes from, we have more Muslims than Christians there. You think you're wiser than all those jews?

"white" men came to your land to steal your treasures and they brought something(religion) to you to blind you while they steal.... Wise up bro.. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Heheh... Nw u ar attacking human beings. Look up to Jesus, daz where ur salvation lies. U don't have to insult me to change my mind! I've been there; the place u ar ryt nw! God showed himself... Fr one tin I knw, de human mind is prone to wander. I don't want to predict ur end but I knw ur mind is not made up yet, there's a small voice saying 'hey! just look at nature' there are messages of hope.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS / 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.