Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,723 members, 7,955,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (10798 Views)

What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex / Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) / 7 Things Every Christian Should Do Every Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:07am On Sep 17, 2017
The study of the End Times and the rapture can cause questions, apprehension, and fear. "Why do I need to study prophecy?" "It is too complicated, and I don't understand what it means." "It makes me anxious and nervous.

" I will not argue with the fact that studying prophecy can be complex and overwhelming. It is difficult to see how these obscure passages can have any significance for us today. They appear to lack relevance to what we are going through right now. If we continue with this mindset, we will miss the rich truth God has provided for us. We cannot understand where we are now if we don’t understand where we are going.

To help you begin developing an understanding and appreciation for this difficult topic,

I have compiled biblical answers to four of the most frequently asked questions about the Rapture.

1. What signs indicate that the End Times are near?

The Rapture—the raising of the Church into heaven ( 1 Thessalonians 4:17 )—is the next event on the prophetic calendar. The following signs indicate that the End Times are near.

The Sign of Deception
Many people will claim to be the Messiah and claim to have the answers for a troubled world. Jesus says to “take heed”—literally to keep our eyes open so we are not fooled. In the End Times, people will be crying desperately for leaders to deliver them, and they will seek mystics and religious leaders who claim to have deeper knowledge.
The Sign of Disputes Among Nations
As wars and dissension among groups of people begin to escalate, we know it is a sign of Christ’s return. The book of Revelation tells us that the Tribulation Period is filled with war—ceaseless, unending, terrible war—that will escalate until the world is involved. The Bible says that as we move toward the End Times, there will be constant talk of conflicts, border skirmishes, race wars, and national battles.

The Sign of Devastation
Today, as you read this, millions of people in the world are going hungry, even though God has blessed us with a fruitful, abundant planet. As we get closer to the End Times, there will be more and more famine. There will also be earthquakes, something that science has said will happen. Christ also spoke of pestilence: the spread of new diseases. Our world is experiencing a spate of tragic new diseases that we are unable to control.

The Sign of Deliverance Into the Tribulation
Just before Jesus returns, there will be an explosion of antagonism toward God’s people. Christians will be persecuted. We are seeing this happen today with the rise of ISIS and their horrific attacks on Christians in the Middle East. As we grow closer to the end, many will pay a high price for living out their faith in our world.

2. Why should I avoid determining a date and time for the Rapture?
The fact is, we cannot calculate the day Christ will return for His Church because God specifically chose not to reveal it to us.

When the apostles asked Jesus about the apocalyptic time, He replied gently but firmly, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you" (Acts 1:7-8 ).

Only God knows what time it is, and only God knows when time will run out.
Future truth impacts present responsibility. It is the knowledge that His coming is soon that puts a little bit of urgency into our step and determination into our service.

3. Will I be a part of the Rapture if my body is cremated?
When the Scripture says, "The dead in Christ will rise," it is speaking of the bodily resurrection of believers. At this time, the spirits of believers will be united with their perfect and complete resurrection bodies. "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first [no exceptions!]. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words" (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 ).

If God can do the hard part of calling creation into existence through His spoken words, then it will be no problem for Him to call back the bodies of those who have been swept into the sea, or consumed by fire, or tragically maimed and murdered by vicious and murderous attacks of an enemy.

4. What will happen in Heaven after the Rapture?
After the Rapture, Christians will come before the Judgment Seat of Christ ( 2 Corinthians 5:10 ). The Judgment Seat is not about whether we will enter heaven—we’ll already be there because our sins have been atoned for in the substitutionary death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. It will, however, be a time to give an account of the works we have done on earth, and we will be rewarded accordingly. We’ll be assigned places of authority in the coming Millennium based upon our faithfulness to God when we were on earth, as well as the influence we left behind.

There is so much relevant truth to be discovered in the Bible's prophetic passages! I encourage you to continue to study God's plan for the future. What you believe about many of these issues can determine what side you are on when God decides to draw the final curtain on the drama of history. I am confident you will find, as I have, that studying and understanding rapture and the events of tomorrow will change your view of today!

http://www.crosswalk.com/faith/spiritual-life/4-things-every-christian-should-know-about-the-rapture.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by Nedlog(m): 7:28am On Sep 17, 2017
Interesting Write Up..!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by veekid(m): 8:29am On Sep 17, 2017
Rapture is already der in Abia

2 Likes

Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by djemillionia: 8:30am On Sep 17, 2017
since when ?? pls be specific, this is same thing i keep hearing now dont seem to be making sense to me, Think outside the box you too will understand.
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by marooh: 8:30am On Sep 17, 2017
Nigeria 3: 16

Allah send oga bubu to punish nigeria for their sins that who ever survive his tenor will rip $1 to N1 grin
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 17, 2017
After reading, you might want to read about this visions of hell.

5 Dreadful Visions Of Hell That Will Make You Change Your Life
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by hopefulLandlord: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2017
Ah, yes, the End Times - when at last you can float in the sky and laugh scornfully at everyone who disbelieved you, and watch them writhe in torture and horror, while you float gracefully away with Jesus...

Meanwhile, it is indeed the perfect excuse to do NOTHING: no need to feed the hungry, clothe the naked, visit those in prison, nurse the sick; no need to do anything but send (a little) money to help convert the heathen; no need to worry about the environment or anyone else because Revelations is very plain that 1/3 of the waters are going to be turned into blood and 1/3 of the world is going to be burned and everyone's going to be hit by hailstones. But meanwhile, you'll be up in the sky, laughing and floating like some kind of Macy's Day Parade balloon, only without handlers.

The End Times - the ultimate revenge against anybody that has ever frightened you, disagreed with you, opposed you, or even hinted that looking forward to the oppression, torture, hideous death and ultimate eternal damnation of the majority of the world is the sign of one sick f***ing brain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by canalily(m): 8:33am On Sep 17, 2017
Will the white man also be rapturedundecided

1 Like

Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by frubben(m): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2017
Right from jesus time, they have being hunger, war, disease, false pastor.

So why would our time indicate rapture??

2 Likes

Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by islandmoon: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2017
you didnt post here that you will accept jesus as your lord and savior if you post on this thread? Seun sef!!!
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by omojeesu(m): 8:36am On Sep 17, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
The study of the End Times and the rapture can cause questions, apprehension, and fear. "Why do I need to study prophecy?" "It is too complicated, and I don't understand what it means." "It makes me anxious and nervous.

" I will not argue with the fact that studying prophecy can be complex and overwhelming. It is difficult to see how these obscure passages can have any significance for us today. They appear to lack relevance to what we are going through right now. If we continue with this mindset, we will miss the rich truth God has provided for us. We cannot understand where we are now if we don’t understand where we are going.

To help you begin developing an understanding and appreciation for this difficult topic,

I have compiled biblical answers to four of the most frequently asked questions about the Rapture.

The Rapture—the raising of the Church into heaven ( 1 Thessalonians 4:17 )—is the next event on the prophetic calendar. The following signs indicate that the End Times are near.

The Sign of Deception
Many people will claim to be the Messiah and claim to have the answers for a troubled world. Jesus says to “take heed”—literally to keep our eyes open so we are not fooled. In the End Times, people will be crying desperately for leaders to deliver them, and they will seek mystics and religious leaders who claim to have deeper knowledge.
As wars and dissension among groups of people begin to escalate, we know it is a sign of Christ’s return. The book of Revelation tells us that the Tribulation Period is filled with war—ceaseless, unending, terrible war—that will escalate until the world is involved. The Bible says that as we move toward the End Times, there will be constant talk of conflicts, border skirmishes, race wars, and national battles.

The Sign of Devastation
Today, as you read this, millions of people in the world are going hungry, even though God has blessed us with a fruitful, abundant planet. As we get closer to the End Times, there will be more and more famine. There will also be earthquakes, something that science has said will happen. Christ also spoke of pestilence: the spread of new diseases. Our world is experiencing a spate of tragic new diseases that we are unable to control.

Just before Jesus returns, there will be an explosion of antagonism toward God’s people. Christians will be persecuted. We are seeing this happen today with the rise of ISIS and their horrific attacks on Christians in the Middle East. As we grow closer to the end, many will pay a high price for living out their faith in our world.

The fact is, we cannot calculate the day Christ will return for His Church because God specifically chose not to reveal it to us.

When the apostles asked Jesus about the apocalyptic time, He replied gently but firmly, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you" (Acts 1:7-8 ).

Future truth impacts present responsibility. It is the knowledge that His coming is soon that puts a little bit of urgency into our step and determination into our service.

When the Scripture says, "The dead in Christ will rise," it is speaking of the bodily resurrection of believers. At this time, the spirits of believers will be united with their perfect and complete resurrection bodies. "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first [no exceptions!]. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words" (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 ).

If God can do the hard part of calling creation into existence through His spoken words, then it will be no problem for Him to call back the bodies of those who have been swept into the sea, or consumed by fire, or tragically maimed and murdered by vicious and murderous attacks of an enemy.

After the Rapture, Christians will come before the Judgment Seat of Christ ( 2 Corinthians 5:10 ). The Judgment Seat is not about whether we will enter heaven—we’ll already be there because our sins have been atoned for in the substitutionary death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. It will, however, be a time to give an account of the works we have done on earth, and we will be rewarded accordingly. We’ll be assigned places of authority in the coming Millennium based upon our faithfulness to God when we were on earth, as well as the influence we left behind.

There is so much relevant truth to be discovered in the Bible's prophetic passages! I encourage you to continue to study God's plan for the future. What you believe about many of these issues can determine what side you are on when God decides to draw the final curtain on the drama of history. I am confident you will find, as I have, that studying and understanding rapture and the events of tomorrow will change your view of today!

http://www.crosswalk.com/faith/spiritual-life/4-things-every-christian-should-know-about-the-rapture.html

The Rapture is not happening anytime from now.

The ANTI-Christ MUST come BEFORE the TRUE Christ to deceive people especially CHRISTians and render them UNRAPTURABLE.

That's the BIBLE truth.

1 Like

Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by loydsis1759: 8:39am On Sep 17, 2017
I have done everything but not ready to die yet
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by nwakaibeya1: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2017
Jeremiah 12:10,Jeremiah 5,31>Apostles,Prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority&my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS?Prophets&pastors& apostles have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMANS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority&judgement has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth& revelation &that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go&sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to humans , so cant you see that we are wiser than those you who don't understand the spiritual& criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die than accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean&perish people than accept defeat from Moses even though Pharoah knew the truth just like many people who read us knows our truth& revelation&many of his , Pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant& blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light&mantle& power that b& that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many humans like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think deeply :we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beings *this is typical of all our truth& revelation&explanations about the night people ,the rich people &evil marine&occult world&those whom humans believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22

Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by Thobiy(m): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2017
The sign of deception is now rampant, I pray God save us all
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by cstr1000: 8:41am On Sep 17, 2017
veekid:
Rapture is already der in Abia
You are provoking people. And for what?
Do You have an assurance that such fate will not be meted out on your people wherever they may be by the najierian ''army'' that we all know to be heavy-handed?
When it happens to your father, he will also be used as an object of clowning.
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by dingbang(m): 8:45am On Sep 17, 2017
loydsis1759:
I have done everything but not ready to die yet
then you haven't done anything
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by abbeyfel: 8:51am On Sep 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Ah, yes, the End Times - when at last you can float in the sky and laugh scornfully at everyone who disbelieved you, and watch them writhe in torture and horror, while you float gracefully away with Jesus...

Meanwhile, it is indeed the perfect excuse to do NOTHING: no need to feed the hungry, clothe the naked, visit those in prison, nurse the sick; no need to do anything but send (a little) money to help convert the heathen; no need to worry about the environment or anyone else because Revelations is very plain that 1/3 of the waters are going to be turned into blood and 1/3 of the world is going to be burned and everyone's going to be hit by hailstones. But meanwhile, you'll be up in the sky, laughing and floating like some kind of Macy's Day Parade balloon, only without handlers.

The End Times - the ultimate revenge against anybody that has ever frightened you, disagreed with you, opposed you, or even hinted that looking forward to the oppression, torture, hideous death and ultimate eternal damnation of the majority of the world is the sign of one sick f***ing brain.

Only the wise can see the light in this...

3 Likes

Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by xerxes456(m): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2017
People can say whatever but the truth is the truth, you chose Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour and all the benefits acrue to you, you do otherwise you're under the devils purview.

Heaven is a place for all but it's a place of choice and grace... you can't eat your cake and have it...

Can't wait for the rapture, can't wait to see God, my people join up, heaven is a place to be...

The world is so full of trouble, in fact every Nigerian should aspire to make heaven, we are suffering real hardship, step outside to even Ghana and see the difference, person no go come dis world surfer finish, then still go Hell go surfer... MBA..

It's Heaven or nothing... may God help us...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by Rapmoney(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2017
So people still believe this rapture stuff where some folks will be dressed in white gowns, ascending to 'heaven'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by hopefulLandlord: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2017
abbeyfel:
Only the wise can see the light in this...
smiley
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by CzarChris(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:

The Sign of Deception

The Sign of Devastation

I have a few simple questions.

When studying Christian eschatology, somethings just doesn't add up and I just need clarification from those in the know.

1)When you talk about "rapture" where Christians are taken up for the marriage supper of the lamb, will they be brought down again for the millennium reign and taken up again after the millennium reign for judgment? How many times would they be taken up and down?

2)The 3 and half years of trial would it be before or after the rapture?

3) Why do Christians talk about going to heaven, when the Bible specifically talked about a new heaven and a new earth, and the glory of the Lord coming to abide with men in the new earth. So why the going to heaven rapture stuff?
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by jammy1993(m): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2017
Noted
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2017
xerxes456:
People can say whatever but the truth is the truth, you chose Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour and all the benefits acrue to you, you do otherwise you're under the devils purview.

Heaven is a place for all but it's a place of choice and grace... you can't eat your cake and have it...

Can't wait for the rapture, can't wait to see God, my people join up, heaven is a place to be...

The world is so full of trouble, in fact every Nigerian should aspire to make heaven, we are suffering real hardship, step outside to even Ghana and see the difference, person no go come dis world surfer finish, then still go Hell go surfer... MBA..

It's Heaven or nothing... may God help us...

...`

1 Like

Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by Ekperechukwu: 9:42am On Sep 17, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:

The Sign of Deception

The Sign of Devastation

You are completely devoid of understanding regarding spiritual things/The Truth. So sorry for you,dreamer.

Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by veekid(m): 9:52am On Sep 17, 2017
cstr1000:

You are provoking people. And for what?
Do You have an assurance that such fate will not be meted out on your people wherever they may be by the najierian ''army'' that we all know to be heavy-handed?
When it happens to your father, he will also be used as an object of clowning.
mehn! See Pain! Sorry ehn, didn't know it has happened to your father before, wouldn't have joke with it; sorry Ehn! Kpele Akanji
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by olowobaba10: 10:30am On Sep 17, 2017
RAPTURE IS A VERY SENSITIVE AND MYSTERIOUS SUBJECT THAT MAY BE ABOVE HUMAN COMPREHENSION .
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by bobestman(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:

The Sign of Deception

The Sign of Devastation

Ogbeni there is nothing like rapture. What we have is the day of the Lord. The day God will punish all those who are suffering his ppl(Isreal). The old testament described it as a day of great darkness and burning. The book of Revelations said same thing. There is no where the Bible said its rapture, the white men who changed some things in the bible changed the day of the Lord to mean rapture. See
Isaiah 2:12;13:16;34:8
Jere 46:10; Lam2:22;Eze30:3;Joel1:15;Joel2:11,31;Amos5:18,20;Oba1:15;Zaph1:17,8,18;2:3;Mal4:5;Acts2:20;1Thess5:2;2Pet3:10
Before you believe any topic in the bible is true there must be sufficient verses to proof it in both testament and even aprocrypha and other lost books.
Its a day of war between christ and God's enemies who are on earth after which christ will reign as our king on earth.
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by bobestman(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=ADEWUMIMichael post=60538604]The study of the End Times and the rapture can cause questions, apprehension, and fear. "Why do I need to study prophecy?" "It is too complicated, and I don't understand what it means." "It makes me anxious and nervous.

The Sign of Deception

The Sign of Devastation

Ogbeni there is nothing like rapture. What we have is the day of the Lord. The day God will punish all those who are suffering his ppl(Isreal). The old testament described it as a day of great darkness and burning. The book of Revelations said same thing. There is no where the Bible said its rapture, the white men who changed some things in the bible changed the day of the Lord to mean rapture. See
Isaiah 2:12;13:16;34:8
Jere 46:10; Lam2:22;Eze30:3;Joel1:15;Joel2:11,31;Amos5:18,20;Oba1:15;Zaph1:17,8,18;2:3;Mal4:5;Acts2:20;1Thess5:2;2Pet3:10
Before you believe any topic in the bible is true there must be sufficient verses to proof it in both testament and even aprocrypha and other lost books.
Its a day of war between christ and God's enemies who are on earth after which christ will reign as our king on earth.
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture by Zenithpeak(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2017
CzarChris:
I have a few simple questions.

When studying Christian eschatology, somethings just doesn't add up and I just need clarification from those in the know.

1)When you talk about "rapture" where Christians are taken up for the marriage supper of the lamb, will they be brought down again for the millennium reign and taken up again after the millennium reign for judgment? How many times would they be taken up and down?

ANSWER TO QUESTION 1
The millennium reign of Christ on earth is the period where satan and death (the last enemy) will be dealt with. After that, the memories of this current world will be wiped off from everyone. The people that made it through will pioneer the new earth that is to come where subject like Satan, sin and death will not pop up. New world as we have in Genesis Chapter 1.

2)The 3 and half years of trial would it be before or after the rapture?

ANSWER TO QUESTION 2
Don't be surprised that there is no such period as 3and half years pre rapture and post rapture period! Daniel 9:24-27 was talking about lifetime of Jesus Christ and what he will achieve without any link with rapture or antichrist. Daniel's 70 years' prophecy has been fulfilled with the apostles confirming I.e witnessing the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ did not leave us to wonder about the event that is associated with rapture. Matt 24:29-30 disqualifies any post rapture theory. Notice in vs 29 Jesus told us what will happen IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRIBULATION .... Rapture.... and at rapture, God will withdraw the world of His power that is maintaining and sustaining the earth from operation. The sun, the moon, the constellation will fail, the ground will faill and the supposed remnant of the earth will perish and that is the end.

That is why Jesus Christ referred us to the days of Noah in vs 37-38.... After Noah entered into the ark everyone left behind perished. So also in the day Lot ran out of Sodom and Gomorrah, every left over perished. That is the pertern and can not be changed. There can't be other chance after rapture.

3) Why do Christians talk about going to heaven, when the Bible specifically talked about a new heaven and a new earth, and the glory of the Lord coming to abide with men in the new earth. So why the going to heaven rapture stuff?

I have answered the 3rd question in the first answer.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"APC Running Nigeria As Muslim Organization, Marginalising Christians" - CAN / Atheists Debate Religionists * / In Defense Of The Church And Its Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.