Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,713 members, 7,862,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

I Nid Advise - My Landlord Is A Terrorist - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Nid Advise - My Landlord Is A Terrorist (625 Views)

My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out! Please Help! / My Landlord Insist I Pay Full Year Rent Or Pack Out In Lagos / My Landlord Insists On 1year Rent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Nid Advise - My Landlord Is A Terrorist by DONFASZY(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2010
pls advise me maturely here

my rent will expire march and i have paid him already on 23 feb,but on d receipt,he said i should note that the rent is not renewable and it serve as notice for 1yr(quit notice),my rent expire march 2010 like i said and he back dated it to 1 feb to jan 2011,and quit notice for 1yr i paid,he work to my home and saw my girlfriend washing called her a prostitute and all other rubbish,i send him text for refund, let me evacuate from the house

he refuse me to put on gen til dawn on like b4, only me in d whole house,

all this started when he increase the house rent by 50% for no reason,notin is impacted in the house,i am paying crazy bill till date,i have donated/contribute for all issues in this house which is not acceptable by any1 here, i have gave about 20k for water,plumbering work,borehole,etc

believe me, this landlord keep coming to my door since i move in for the past 2.5yrs,you can imagine the life am living,i have been push to the wal

presently,i ask him to refund my money i paid on 23 feb for 2011,he broke into my home this morning,he destroy my mosquito net and door i brought n fix mysef,he was askin me why i send him d text for refund, we agrument and i was askin him y he broke into my home,he said i should do anytin i like, for 2.5yrs, i have been facing torments

police case/lawyer?
Re: I Nid Advise - My Landlord Is A Terrorist by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2010
Re: I Nid Advise - My Landlord Is A Terrorist by rukatech: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2010
@chaircover,

Very good advice. If his story is true, the landlord is too wicked.
I have tenants in Lagos and I BEG them to pay their rents.
But my patient will run out one day.
Re: I Nid Advise - My Landlord Is A Terrorist by snowdrops(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2010
DON FASZY:

pls advise me maturely here

my rent will expire march and i have paid him already on 23 feb,but on d receipt,he said i should note that the rent is not renewable and it serve as notice for 1yr(quit notice),my rent expire march 2010 like i said and he back dated it to 1 feb to jan 2011,and quit notice for 1yr i paid,he work to my home and saw my girlfriend washing called her a love-peddler and all other rubbish,i send him text for refund, let me evacuate from the house

he refuse me to put on gen til dawn on like b4, only me in d whole house,

all this started when he increase the house rent by 50% for no reason,notin is impacted in the house,i am paying crazy bill till date,i have donated/contribute for all issues in this house which is not acceptable by any1 here, i have gave about 20k for water,plumbering work,borehole,etc

believe me, this landlord keep coming to my door since i move in for the past 2.5yrs,you can imagine the life am living,i have been push to the wal

presently,i ask him to refund my money i paid on 23 feb for 2011,he broke into my home this morning,he destroy my mosquito net and door i brought n fix mysef,he was askin me why i send him d text for refund, we agrument and i was askin him y he broke into my home,he said i should do anytin i like, for 2.5yrs, i have been facing torments

police case/lawyer?

At the risk of derailing this thread, poster is as funny as Poo.E
No let FBI come shut down NL because of ya english o.
You need to copy this to the jokes section grin
Re: I Nid Advise - My Landlord Is A Terrorist by rukatech: 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2010
@DON FASZY,

You need to change the title of your topic to reflect reality.
Re: I Nid Advise - My Landlord Is A Terrorist by EmmyBoy2(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2010
Whatever is the cause of the friction between you and ur landlord, please be advised that there is nothing like "one year" quit notice. As a yearly tenant, you are entitled to 6 months notice to quit and the law stipulates the procedure that must be strictly followed for such a notice to be vaild.So the issue is not to just issue "notice to quit".It must follow due process as laid down.
Its a pity that some landlords always play God in this country.Pray God gives you the resources to have some development of yours.That way, its bye bye to such nuisances.
Re: I Nid Advise - My Landlord Is A Terrorist by DONFASZY(m): 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2010
thank nlers

thx a lot

i drove 2 police station to report d issues n show them pics

police sef vex o, dem ask if mak dem go carry d stupid man?

(1) (Reply)

3bdrm Flat,all Room Ensuite To Let @ Oke-alo,gbagada Behind Ups / 6flat 3bedroom@jankara Alakuko[2 Storybuilding] / Miniflat To Rent In Oregun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.