Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

What Business Can I Start Up With 200k - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (7551 Views)

With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily / Business I Can Start With #200k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 200k by Aragon: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
icon02:
yes I can guarantee it given the integrity of the companies in partnership that is at stake. Easy trust Nig ltd, first city monument bank f.c.m.b and icon tech solutions inc. personally my reputation too

So how do we proceed? You wanna send me a mail lets discuss this futher?
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 200k by biztip: 6:17am On Oct 03, 2017
Eddodoh:

I will concentrate on sales of fairly Used Phones & Accessories. The demand is phenomenon as people especially the youth are crazy about phones. You can have 5 people bidding for same phone & you sell to d highest bidder.

I am confident of making 90K and above monthly given 200k.
if u gave decided to deal in used phones. welcome to d club , checkout some good deals here.
www.nairaland.com/3930713/hongkong-used-android-smartphones-4k
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 200k by naijabioworth(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
According to a post on startupbusiness.com.ng, here is a list of top businesses in Nigeria everyone can get into no matter how little your capital is.

1. Bakery

In a survey carried out online by a group of enthusiasts, it was revealed that bread is the second most consumed snack in Nigeria and the third most popular food staple in almost all parts of the world.
They also noticed that the demand for bread would rise exponentially in the coming years due to the rapidly expanding population in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. This means more money too spend, more mouths too feed and an available labor force ready for work. So there is an unlimited array of consumers just ready to purchase as much as you can produce

read more>>>>>>https://naijabioworth.com.ng/top-businesses-in-nigeria-you-can-startup-easily-and-earn-huge-profits/
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 200k by Haypril07(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
Please can you put me through. Thanks in advance
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 200k by bigiyaro(m): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
the thunder that will fire you is doing press up. i.diot.
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 200k by Princespace: 8:06pm On Jan 02
Just find a way and go into sales
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 200k by Princespace: 9:16pm On Jan 02
Since you have 200k how about going into Network Marketing.
Network Marketing has emerged as the last real chance in the free enterprise system for the average person without large capital to become financially free it is helping yourself by helping others.
There are 5 criteria for choosing MLM business. If I'm willing to share with you more about Multi level marketing would you be open to learn more?
W.h.a.t.s.a.p.p 0.9.0.5.6.0.2.4.7.1.4

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of Clearing Cars In Nigeria (2019) / BREAD DISTRIBUTION - A QUIET, UNTAPPED GOLDMINE; THE MYTHS & THE FACTS UNVEILED / Letter Of Non Indebtedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.