Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

I’m Gay And Am Not Ashamed Of It” – Nigerian Man Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Gay And Am Not Ashamed Of It” – Nigerian Man Reveals (2029 Views)

I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 / I Am Not Ashamed Of My Heavy Waist (photos) / Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Gay And Am Not Ashamed Of It” – Nigerian Man Reveals by ddddaves: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nigerian man boldly reveals he is gay on his Facebook page.

The young man who is also a graduate of Unilag shared pictures of his boyfriend of 9 years and preached that no one should be bullied because of their sexuality.

‘I’m gay and am not ashamed of it,” he announced.

Read more on https://idonsabi.com/im-gay-and-am-not-ashamed-of-it-nigerian-man-reveals/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: I’m Gay And Am Not Ashamed Of It” – Nigerian Man Reveals by fringz11(m): 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
With crutches
Re: I’m Gay And Am Not Ashamed Of It” – Nigerian Man Reveals by itspzpics(m): 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
I see
Re: I’m Gay And Am Not Ashamed Of It” – Nigerian Man Reveals by Jmk9292(m): 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
That one is looking for whom to blame for his imminent death..... Those with complete legs are finding difficult to tow such path in Nigeria..... Well i still salute his courage

3 Likes

Re: I’m Gay And Am Not Ashamed Of It” – Nigerian Man Reveals by subtlemee(f): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
Even lucifer is afraid of what his children are becoming

5 Likes

Re: I’m Gay And Am Not Ashamed Of It” – Nigerian Man Reveals by Abfinest007(m): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
he just want attention or who will dig ur ass when u can't even stand well

3 Likes

Re: I’m Gay And Am Not Ashamed Of It” – Nigerian Man Reveals by falcon01: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
Abfinest007:
he just want attention or who will dig ur ass when u can't even stand well
hhehehehhehehe.. He is not man enough to toast girls so he become the girl and get toasted

2 Likes

Re: I’m Gay And Am Not Ashamed Of It” – Nigerian Man Reveals by Abfinest007(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
falcon01:
hhehehehhehehe.. He is not man enough to toast girls so he become the girl and get toasted
lwkm
Re: I’m Gay And Am Not Ashamed Of It” – Nigerian Man Reveals by Houseofglam7(f): 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ya'll are just savage cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m Gay And Am Not Ashamed Of It” – Nigerian Man Reveals by moniniola(f): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
End time is near[color=#770077][/color]
Re: I’m Gay And Am Not Ashamed Of It” – Nigerian Man Reveals by moniniola(f): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
End time is near[/color][color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: I’m Gay And Am Not Ashamed Of It” – Nigerian Man Reveals by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
Interestingly, no one gives a single fvck. Attention seeking mofo.......Sadly, the quickest way to being a celeb these days is being stupid......

2 Likes

Re: I’m Gay And Am Not Ashamed Of It” – Nigerian Man Reveals by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
Smart guy! He is preparing himself for asylum abroad. He has declared his sexual orientation now, next he'll travel abroad and refuse to come back claiming his life is in danger as he is being persecuted because of it.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Gay And Am Not Ashamed Of It” – Nigerian Man Reveals by nuelzy: 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ok.. U can contact ik, Alex or yomi
Re: I’m Gay And Am Not Ashamed Of It” – Nigerian Man Reveals by midolian(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
What is this one "gaying"? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Helicopter On Benin Lagos Road Real Story HD / Janet Jackson Performs In Saudi Concert After Nicki Minaj Pulled Out / Bbnaija Khloe Hangs Out With Mayorkun By The Pool Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.