Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Funking A Tom Boy, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funking A Tom Boy, (1429 Views)

Tom Boy Girls / The Opposite Of Tom Boy? / Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funking A Tom Boy, by dreamworld: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Please how does it feel to funk a tom boy,
I met a tom boy and we became friends, shes always on a low cut, dresses like a man, infact she sags her jeans like a man, grin, with small breast, sometimes i wonder if she has a pucy ,but im thinking of smashing her, it feels so awkward
Re: Funking A Tom Boy, by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
Would have said something but she's a tom boy and gat a small boobs not mah kinda thing;
Re: Funking A Tom Boy, by Josephjnr(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
Brother, being tom boy is just some ladies self deception to reject how nature made them. She is still a woman and can be fvcked like any other woman. There is nothing awkward in it.

1 Like

Re: Funking A Tom Boy, by dingbang(m): 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Don't do that...that's gay angry

5 Likes

Re: Funking A Tom Boy, by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tom boy's that will not allow you to cum before they push you away they are mostly lazy in bed

1 Like

Re: Funking A Tom Boy, by Amarabae(f): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Smh, sex sex sex, tufiakwa
Re: Funking A Tom Boy, by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
dreamworld:
Please how does it feel to funk a tom boy,
I met a tom boy and we became friends, shes always on a low cut, dresses like a man, infact she sags her jeans like a man, grin, with small breast, sometimes i wonder if she has a pucy ,but im thinking of smashing her, it feels so awkward
Laugh wan kil me here.Wetin carry u go meet tomboy
Re: Funking A Tom Boy, by princy80(m): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2017
dingbang:
Don't do that...that's gay angry
lol

Re: Funking A Tom Boy, by jiksman3: 7:23am On Sep 18, 2017
Amarabae:
Smh, sex sex sex,
tufiakwa
Nne eeeh....the thing is overrated
Re: Funking A Tom Boy, by dreamworld: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
jiksman3:

Nne eeeh....the thing is overrated
Y

(1) (Reply)

Kevin Hart’s Cheating S*x Tape Leaks On The Internet (video) / Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You / Damaged And Broken – The Heartbreaking Rape Story Of A 19 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.