Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Miracle Pictures Of Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Miracle Pictures Of Islam (26945 Views)

Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness / 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by nopuqeater: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2010
the first set of verses revealed contain 'iqra', meaning read, etc, whereby you acquire knowledge. muslims are supposed to learn, though the muslims are not doing that today. if you dont know arabic, it is your duty as a muslim to learn it, just as you will learn any language, foreign or even your mother tongue. the religion is not meant for the lazy in effort.
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by Kgdavid(m): 12:51am On Mar 10, 2010
so it has now become a religious duty to learn arabic?? damn ok tell me why
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by chakula: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2010
[quote][/quote]

here are reasons,

Muhammed (s.a.w) derieve from arab,

Qur'an also has been written by arab language

finally is the language of paradise.
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by experts: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2010
chakula:

here are reasons,

Muhammed (s.a.w) derieve from arab,

Qur'an also has been written by arab language

finally is the language of paradise.

it is not the duty of all muslim to learn arabic, but it is the duty of any muslim to know his religion,

because Allah revelead to prophet muhammed in hadith Qudsi,

God is saying

Fahrifuni, ( Know me ur God)
Qabla an tahbuduni ( before you serve me)
waman lam yahrifni ( because if you don't know me)
Fa kaifa yahbuduni ( how will you serve me)

the only way you will know your Islamic religion is for you to learn how to read the qur'an.

to ready the qur'an, u need to read arabic,

the reason why it is compulsory is because, you can easily be misleaded if u don't know it, just like what is happening today, must people were misleaded because they lack the knowledge of Islam, they only act based on what they hear from others,

they cant verify since they don't know it,

if you serve God based on what others tell you, at your own risk, because if they mislead you, you will be punished.and end up in hell.

imagine the suicide bombers, they were misleaded by a fellow man like them, making them believe they will go to paradise for bombing innocent people,

during the life time of the prophet, its war time,

the prophet will tell his followers, don't harm children,women and the old people, why because they are defenseless,
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by Kgdavid(m): 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2010
fine lets say you have to understand arabic to understand islam. my original question was why did the so caled miracle signs have to appear in their arabic form and not in the much more easily recognizable english form- allah?
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by experts: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2010
ur question has already been answred many times,

okay

tell me, why english? the islamic nations are mostly arabic speaking, only few english speaking nations are muslims,

so why use english instead of arabic, and even all the english speaking muslim nations also understand arabic, they use it to say there daily prayers,

No muslim will not no arabic because u say ur prayer five times daily in arabic language,

so why english?
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by Kgdavid(m): 2:32am On Mar 13, 2010
Simple. Wat about the unbeliever who do not speak arabic?
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by bilms(m): 10:14am On Mar 13, 2010
it will reach them, the way it reaches u now,

it is the duty of muslims to spread d news, and the unbelievers to verify ( that is true meaning of jihad not kill)
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by Kgdavid(m): 12:18am On Mar 22, 2010
the way it is i see you people trying to fit in a pattern where none exists and because the arabic version is a complicated pattern its really easy to present so many natural phenomena as islamic writting. i wonder what kind of god would write his name on a babies ear?
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by nopuqeater: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2010
@kgdavid; the God tht sent Jesus, son of Mary. Thats Who that can do whatever He Pleases.

kgdavid, could you ask yourself, what knd of god will allow a mob to kill him, if h was truly a God? Even magician pretend to disappear and you hae a god that could not even work a fake miracle of disappearance that the magicians have mastered. thats no God, but god, from your lips.
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by Kgdavid(m): 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2010
do you think Jesus died because He had no power to deliver Himself? this is the very cornerstone of christianity; that GOd in the ultimate sacrifice sent His son to die for us as an atonement for sin. Jesus said to Peter, when he tried to defend his lord, that He could have called down legions of angels to defend him. Jesus did not just come to teach the way, He came to provide the way. He is the way. however i don't expect u to be able to comprehend this.
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by nopuqeater: 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2010
if you, kgdavid believed that Jesus died, and at the same time God, and at the same time son of God, you are the most gullible adult i have ever dialogue with [of course you are a christian; lol] bar none. none of the three is true, considering that a son's mother is always the wife of the father of the son. unless you wanna tell me that your god is an adulterer, and his son is a bastard having a LovePeddler asa mother?

you people have a crazy idea that God is a father,and has a son sent to die, when the same alleged son going through the alleged death is blaming the alleged father. you need to grow a matured mind.

when jesus cried and disoriented on the cross, if he had any power to call for any support, he would have called it, reading his fustrations from the pages of the Bible. please stop boring me with the fake cornerstone of a religion that is not structured, and has no order; if there is order, tell me what happens to a person who arrived to church 10 minutes before the ending of a 1 to 2 hour chrch service; does he conduct1 hour and 50 minutes of his her own, or what?
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by Kgdavid(m): 1:10am On Mar 23, 2010
^ i've made my point already and i have no more to say regarding that.
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by nopuqeater: 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2010
you were stumped. you did not make any intelligent point. if there is a Single complete God, what are these individuals; Jehovah/Yahweh the Father, Yahweh/Jehovah the son [jesus] and Jehovah/Yahweh the ghost; 1/3 God each or fully God each, or this is just your own crazy idea about your God or Gods?

For when you reported that Jesus died, Father must have remained alive, or was he dead also, along with ghost, too?
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by Kgdavid(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2010
na u sabi. let the neutrals judge whether you have sense or not.
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by chakula: 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2010
@kgdavid,

na u sabi. let the neutrals judge whether you have sense or not.
[quote][/quote]

Consequently, you don’t have act in response make available to the protestant, if not, how can a personage that does’nt has creed at all can umpire in the midst of folks that they embrace credence?
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by Kgdavid(m): 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2010
dude where are you from? u do not sound nigerian at all, u from a french speaking african country?
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by chakula: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2010
@kgdavid

dude where are you from? u do not sound nigerian at all, u from a french speaking african country?
[quote][/quote]

However, if you are not proficient to understand a simple grammer,gratify parkaway from this segment you are not deserved to contribute to this fragment. Move to the crossworshippers subdivision.
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by Kgdavid(m): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2010
chakula:

@kgdavid

However, if you are not proficient to understand a simple grammer,gratify parkaway from this segment you are not deserved to contribute to this fragment. Move to the crossworshippers subdivision.

please try and get an education.
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by chakula: 11:42am On Mar 25, 2010
@kgdavid,

you are telling me to be acquainted with education,nevertheless you can't be able to understand a simple grammer.what human are you.
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by Kgdavid(m): 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2010
lol every time i read ur posts i laugh in arabic! 'a simple grammer' indeed! lol u cant even spell grammar
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by chakula: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2010
lol every time i read your posts i laugh in arabic! 'a simple grammer' indeed! lol u cant even spell grammar
[quote][/quote]

don't worry rigth from know ,i keep applying a light words for replying to any of your post for you to understand my respond easily.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State / Our Sallah Meat Is About To Be Enjoyed / 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.