Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness (20650 Views)

Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal / Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by LagosShia: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sudanese pilgrim's Makkah miracle

Published Monday, October 14, 2013

An old Sudanese woman who lost her sight nearly seven years ago says she started to see again just a few days after arriving in Saudi Arabia for the annual Hajj (pilgrimage).

Fatima Al Malhi said several operations at home had failed to cure her blindness, adding that she did not lose hope of restoring her sight.
“I was hopeful I will see again when I go to Saudi Arabia for pilgrimage.

“I spent a few days at the Grand Mosque praying to God the Almighty to cure me,” she said, quoted by the Saudi Arabic language daily Okza.
“I was sitting at a corner at the Grand Mosque when suddenly the blackness cleared off my eyes and I started to see

“I could not believe what happened to me. I could see my son for the first time in seven years and I can now move without help from any one.”

http://www.thenewstribe.com/2013/10/15/hajj-2013-miracle-blind-sudanese-woman-fatima-al-malhi-starts-to-see-again/

http://www.emirates247.com/news/sudanese-pilgrim-s-makkah-miracle-2013-10-14-1.524471

32 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by maclatunji: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
Allahu Akbar

19 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by wasak(m): 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
Allahu Akbar!!

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by ProfZUBRA: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
Yah Allah,I beseech you to do wonders in my life too,ALLAHU AKBAR!

38 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Chiefupper: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
HE is the only one who can do all things,ALLAHU AKBAR

16 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Lilaex: 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Story stoory...?

14 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Thebrightest(m): 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
ok

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by tbaba1234: 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2013

6 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by ManirBK: 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
Allahu akbar kabira

2 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by surawilly(m): 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Ikengawo: 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
abeg

11 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by fapcrook(m): 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
God is great
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Uthman51(m): 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
الله اكبر اللهُ اكْبَر لااله الا اللهُ

10 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by luvinhubby(m): 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
Was there an independent verification to make sure it`s genuine? Miracles are no big deal with God, it`s only we humans that get carried away by it, all the same, I`m happy for the woman.

2 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by kheart(m): 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
Allahu akbar

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Abbey2sam(m): 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nah wash jor

*yinmu*

11 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by pelhurmy(m): 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hmmmmmmm,Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
you no mean am?! shocked
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Fadelex(m): 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Abbey2sam: Nah wash jor

*yinmu*
u wan make dem ban u till after 2022 world cup abi?

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by tbaba1234: 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Another report

Sudanese pilgrim regains eyesight in Prophet's Mosque

MADINAH — “Allahu Akbar (God is great) … I can see,” a Sudanese female pilgrim started yelling inside the Prophet's Mosque in Madinah. When the congregate surrounded her she told them amidst tears of joy that she has suddenly regained her eyesight which she had lost more than seven years ago.

Fatima Al-Mahi, who is in her late 60s, said she became blind about seven years ago and added that numerous operations had all failed to in helping her regain her eyesight. She did not say how she became blind but was extremely thankful to Allah for making her see again.

"I made sincere supplications inside the Prophet's Mosque asking Allah to bless me with my eyesight. In a miraculous moment of providence I started to see light. I turned left and right and could see the mosque very clearly. I went delirious with happiness when I saw my son who was accompanying me," she said.

Fatima said she saw her face for the first time in more than seven years. "I also saw my son who started crying with joy. I saw the other Sudanese pilgrims in our group. I was able to move alone without any help," she said.

She said that although she lived in complete darkness, she never lost hope that Allah would give her back her eyesight. She said she never stopped praying to Allah to give her back her eyesight.

http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.cfm?method=home.regcon&contentid=20131014183629

3 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by iyobs7(f): 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Wow first time I am reading of miracles in Islam. Am happy for the woman her faith has made her whole

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by massmedia: 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
If you know there is no other true God apart from Almighty Allah click LIKE...

201 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by chefremy(m): 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
thank you jesus!

86 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by eluquenson(m): 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
Subhanallahi, Allahu akbar

2 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by massmedia: 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
Allah Akbar....if you believe Allah is responsible for the miracle click LIKE...

82 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by bayusman: 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
That mosque is a place of many beautiful happenings. I remember the first time I was there

3 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by theripper3: 11:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
We need proof to verify this like it is done in synagogue and other places. Anybody can come out with spurious claims of healing.

We know God heals

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by eluquenson(m): 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
the_ripper3: We need proof to verify this like it is done in synagogue and other places. Anybody can come out with spurious claims of healing.

We know God heals

This can't be compared with a false miracle done by humans(you know them), the woman just prayed to God for healing & it happened as she wished, nobody intervened.

30 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
The gods are wise jere , una tink say Muhamed(PBUH) na fool? him sef no why him no break the Ka'aba na.

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by SeyiGold(m): 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
There's no god except Allah.

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Arabic Origins Of Common Yoruba Words / Nairaland Islam Section Debate (NISD) / Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.