Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! (4904 Views)

Ex Muslim Mochi: I Left Islam Because I Don't Believe In Eternal Sex After Death / EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! / Ex-muslim Ishaku Exposes Buhari's Plan To Islamize Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by butterflylion: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

don't bother, leave him to keep making a fool of himself

Dodger dodger grin

As usual hiding behind another one cheesy

Do debates give you nightmares? See how you easily run and hide behind even the weakest and thinnest of supports. grin

Stop shaming yourself and making yourself look like an idiotic foolish imbec1le.

Debate no be death sentence but you are acting as if it's one. cheesy

Are you scared I would disgrace you openly? Me self I dey fear say you go disgrace me openly which was why I asked that you choose the topic and set the terms at least that way I would even out the playing field sympathetically for you grin
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by Demmzy15(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
NorthSide:
Some will be born as Muslims live their life as Muslims but at the end they'll die as non believers.

May Allah protect us from being among them
He wasn't a Muslim in the first place!
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by hopefulLandlord: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Demmzy15:
He wasn't a Muslim in the first place!

no true Scotsman

1 Like

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Roon9:

The Bible is in white and black letters. There's hardly any issue that was not extensively thrashed (birth, existence and death) albeit misinterpretations stem from myopic, satanic and worldly individuals.

That fact that there's fake Gucci wears everywhere doesn't mean that there is no real gucci.

Christianity is christianity
Christianity is not non-christianity
Christianity is not either Christianity or non-Chrustianity

extensively trashed yet confusion abounds.
which church practice the real Christianity?
which churches are from satanic worldly individuals?
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by Roon9(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

extensively trashed yet confusion abounds.
which church practice the real Christianity?
which churches are from satanic worldly individuals?

You want to pitch one church against another? Lols! There's but one church, one body of Christ. Here's an article I copied...

How Many Churches Does God Have?
Every description of the divine church shows its oneness: “Other sheep [Gentiles] I have, which are not of this fold [the Jews]: them also I must bring… and there shall be one fold [church], and one shepherd.”*
We have seen that Christ is “the head of the body, the church.”* Therefore, as there is but one head, there can be but one body.
“For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.”*

“For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit…. But now are they many members, yet but one body.”*

“For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby.”*

“There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.”*

“And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.”*

These scriptures prove positively that there is but one true church, just as there is but one God, one true God. Since we are called of Christ into one body, the call to join various bodies must be of the antichrist.
Again, the church sustains the same relation to Christ that a wife does to her husband. #endofstory

1 Like

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Roon9:

You want to pitch one church against another? Lols! There's but one church, one body of Christ. Here's an article I copied...

Every description of the divine church shows its oneness: “Other sheep [Gentiles] I have, which are not of this fold [the Jews]: them also I must bring… and there shall be one fold [church], and one shepherd.”*
We have seen that Christ is “the head of the body, the church.”* Therefore, as there is but one head, there can be but one body.
“For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.”*

“For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit…. But now are they many members, yet but one body.”*

“For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby.”*

“There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.”*

“And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.”*

These scriptures prove positively that there is but one true church, just as there is but one God, one true God. Since we are called of Christ into one body, the call to join various bodies must be of the antichrist.
Again, the church sustains the same relation to Christ that a wife does to her husband. #endofstory

so the denomination doesn't matter, I will keep this in mind next time I'm being bombarded with flyers and text messages.
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by Uyi168: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
butterflylion:

Na by force to dey run away and hide anytime he see me? grin
Nor be by force o..
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by butterflylion: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Uyi168:
Nor be by force o..

grin grin

Then why is hopefullandlord running like a Nigerian soldier being pursued by 10,000 Boko Haram fighters? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by butterflylion: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Roon9:

Well said!

1 Like

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by Uyi168: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
butterflylion:

grin grin

Then why is hopefullandlord running like a Nigerian soldier being pursued by 10,000 Boko Haram fighters? cheesy
..Oga u funny sha..he has his reasons for not wanting to debate u..i think u should respect that..
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by butterflylion: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Uyi168:
..Oga u funny sha..he has his reasons for not wanting to debate u..i think u should respect that..

He has no reason but cowardice. He trolls weak Christians whom he feels he can bully and raise doubts in their head but when issued with an actual challenge he shrinks into his rancid shell like a snail who got sprinkled salt.

Tell him to stop running like ISIS is after him. grin

Debate is not a death sentence. He has always run from other debates he has engaged in. I was shown the threads and it was so hilarious the way he cried and ran but he is confident with trolling young Christians.

Well he has no place to hide from me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by Uyi168: 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
butterflylion:

He has no reason but cowardice. He trolls weak Christians whom he feels he can bully and raise doubts in their head but when issued with an actual challenge he shrinks into his rancid shell like a snail who got sprinkled salt.

Debate is not a death sentence. He has always run from other debates he has engaged in. I was shown the threads and it was so hilarious the way he cried and ran but he is confident with trolling young Christians.

..What are u even feeling like self?
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by stephendamsoho: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
butterflylion:

[s]

[/s]

shut up and stop making yourself look juvenile, attention seeking kid. hopefulLandlord has been ignoring you long before you brought your debate challenge, everyone knows that
it appears you're pained someone is ignoring you and you want to change the narrative to make it seem he started ignoring you after your challenge to boost your overinflated ego

this is one of the reasons I hardly post in this section anymore, its filled with kids that can't even troll properly
you're correct, he'll lose if he debates you, he'll cry and run away, are you elated now? he's a coward but as Uyi168 said respect it and move on, you've won

5 Likes

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by dalaman: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

don't bother, leave him to keep making a fool of himself

Our self confessed mentally unstable man don fall for you oo. His residual mental problems don dey tell am say na debate or die.
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by hopefulLandlord: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
dalaman:

Our self confessed mentally unstable man don fall for you oo. His residual mental problems don dey tell am say na debate or die.
hehehe, NY ignoring him is driving him to psychosis grin
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by dalaman: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
stephendamsoho:

shut up and stop making yourself look juvenile, attention seeking kid. hopefulLandlord has been ignoring you long before you brought your debate challenge, everyone knows that
it appears you're pained someone is ignoring you and you want to change the narrative to make it seem he started ignoring you after your challenge to boost your overinflated ego

this is one of the reasons I hardly post in this section anymore, its filled with kids that can't even troll properly
you're correct, he'll lose if he debates you, he'll cry and run away, are you elated now? he's a coward but as Uyi168 said respect it and move on, you've won

Don't do that. He won't reason with you. He has confessed that he has some residual mental illness he is yet to be fully cured from. You can't blame him for his antics, its just his mental issues at work.
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by hopefulLandlord: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
stephendamsoho:

don't pay him attention bro

anyone who thinks I'm ignoring him cuz of debate is not worth taking serious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by dalaman: 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

He is the king of imaginations. He always imagine himself fighting and defeating people all over the place. Instead of looking for a permanent cure for his mental illness he proudly brags about it as if its some form of achievement . Anyway nothing wey mental illness no go make man do as you can see from the way he acts.

2 Likes

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by stephendamsoho: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
dalaman:

Don't do that. He won't reason with you. He has confessed that he has some residual mental illness he is yet to be fully cured from. You can't blame him for his antics, its just his mental issues at work.
its just child-like stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by dalaman: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
stephendamsoho:

its just child-like stupidity

Effect of the residual mental illness. You can't blame him since he is mentally unstable.

2 Likes

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by Roon9(m): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

so the denomination doesn't matter, I will keep this in mind next time I'm being bombarded with flyers and text messages.

It does matter. There are churches that condone homosexuality and such like abominations... These acts are clearly condemned in the bible.

Consequently anybody that brings another doctrine that doesn't align with what Jesus is saying is an Antichrist
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by hopefulLandlord: 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
dalaman:

He is the king of imaginations. He always imagine himself fighting and defeating people all over the place. Instead of looking for a permanent cure for his mental illness he proudly brags about it as of its some form of achievement . Anyway nothing wey mental illness no go make man do as you can see from the way he acts.
haha

1 Like

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by butterflylion: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
stephendamsoho:

Let him speak for himself Mr Voltron grin

Has he now added you to the number of those he is hiding behind?

Carry your Voltron mentality waka commot for my front. Have I engaged him before prior to his ignoring me? If not that his shadow is his own enemy why is he hiding his head in the sand like a silly ostrich?

How can I be pained that anyone is ignoring me? I rather enjoy the trolling and enjoy seeing him run like he has fire on his behind cheesy

Whether you stopped posting on Nairaland or why you stopped is your Own Cup of cocoa.

You dey vomit Wetin I no give you chop? Guy swerve and voltron yourself to one side.
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by butterflylion: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

don't pay him attention bro

anyone who thinks I'm ignoring him cuz of debate is not worth taking serious

Prove them wrong na grin

See desperation making you share your own post so your voltrons whom you are hiding behind shamelessly can all appear grin

Runner runner dodger dodger cheesy
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by stephendamsoho: 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
butterflylion:

Let him speak for himself Mr Voltron grin

Has he now added you to the number of those he is hiding behind?

Carry your Voltron mentality waka commot for my front. Have I engaged him before prior to his ignoring me? If not that his shadow is his own enemy why is he hiding his head in the sand like a silly ostrich?

How can I be pained that anyone is ignoring me? I rather enjoy the trolling and enjoy seeing him run like he has fire on his behind cheesy

Whether you stopped posting on Nairaland or why you stopped is your Own Cup of cocoa.

You dey vomit Wetin I no give you chop? Guy swerve and voltron yourself to one side.

you don win, walkover

Congratulations!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by butterflylion: 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
stephendamsoho:

you don win, walkover

Congratulations!!!!

Shattttap and swerve! A grown man like hopefullandlord cannot defend or speak for himself and needs a pandemonium of parrots to do so. grin

How pathetic!
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by stephendamsoho: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
butterflylion:

Prove them wrong na grin

See desperation making you share your own post so your voltrons whom you are hiding behind shamelessly can all appear grin

Runner runner dodger dodger cheesy

You keep proving you're a kid, I shared it not him

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by butterflylion: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

grin cheesy

I love the way you lie "in riris voice"

I am enjoying watching you squirm and run behind every and anyone cheesy
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by butterflylion: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
stephendamsoho:

You keep proving you're a kid, I shared it not him

How e take concern me? You share he shares anyone shares but all for the purpose of the gang of voltrons to appear in defence of a hopeless WIMP cheesy
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
Roon9:

It does matter. There are churches that condone homosexuality and such like abominations... These acts are clearly condemned in the bible.

Consequently anybody that brings another doctrine that doesn't align with what Jesus is saying is an Antichrist

Jesus didn't condemn homosexuality he didn't talk about it. The bible is ambiguous so these different denominations translates the bible passages how they like and claim holyspirit inspired while claiming they are right while others are wrong that's the problem.
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by stephendamsoho: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
butterflylion:

How e take concern me? You share he shares anyone shares but all for the purpose of the gang of voltrons to appear in defence of a hopeless WIMP cheesy

a single follower who hasn't even visited Nairaland this week would gang up smiley? hopefulLandlord is correct, you're psychotic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by true2god: 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
How would you know?

Has he ever debated one before? For your information, zakir naik has been avoiding a debate with David Wood, the man who showed Nabeel the light.

You need to ask why it is that zakir naik is only seen answering questions in an Islamic gathering. Why can't he be in a debate where there will be a panel?

I doubt he can stand this female ex-muslim turn atheist, Ayan Hirsi Ali, not to talk of David Wood.
Bro David wood is too advanced for Zakir NaiK. I will defeat Zakir NaiK in any organized debate, not a question and answer session he always do. Zakir NaiK never debated in any organized debate setting. David Wood and Sam Shamoun challenged him but he refused to debate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts / Is It Good For Christian Couples To Have Oral Or Anal Sex? / Christian's Are The Richest Men In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.