Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Pls Help Am Getting Darker Didnt Change Cream - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help Am Getting Darker Didnt Change Cream (772 Views)

Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? / I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS / Help! Am I HIV Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Am Getting Darker Didnt Change Cream by Josyjay(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hello nairalanders help a sister.

Noticed a week now that am getting darker didn't change cream and have not been exposing myself to the sun just noticed and have tried using natural products not working.

Pls can anyone help this is the first time am experiencing such because am light skinned and it's more on my face.
Re: Pls Help Am Getting Darker Didnt Change Cream by WhiteSoup: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Josyjay:

Noticed a week now that am getting darker didn't change cream and have not been exposing myself to the sun just noticed and have tried using natural products not working.

Pls can anyone help this is the first time am experiencing such because am light skinned and it's more on my face.

Call Bobrisky undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Getting Darker Didnt Change Cream by sammoe(m): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Josyjay:

One, are you sure you're a sister?

Two, have you been on medication this while or a new diet?
Re: Pls Help Am Getting Darker Didnt Change Cream by careercoach(f): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Your probably using a lot of. chemical made cream and that's one of the effect of using chemically made creams but the most dreadful effects of using chemical whitening lotions is Cancer thats the reason ladies suffer cancer much more than males.

In my 7 years practice as a health research analyst and botanist many ladies has been hard headed whenever they are advised to stop using chemically made whitening creams . I guess they prefer being fair today and then suffer aging, cancer, blemishes and wrinkles later in their future.

Anyway, I'll recommend Cream Final natural skin whitening cream for you . its made with only natural whitening and anti aging and anti cancer and natural SPF ingredients and you will be stunned at the result you'll get out of your skin within 2 weeks of using it morning and night.

https://www.nairaland.com/4060792/little-embarrassed-imperfections-skin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Getting Darker Didnt Change Cream by Josyjay(m): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Thanks for your response yes am a sister I use natural products am not bleeching have a light skin that's why am surprised although have been on medication for a while could that be the reason

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Was Diagnosed With Hepatitis C ( What Should I Avoid) / End Drug Abuse Now - A Poem By Blacq2009 / See What JOHESU Are Circulating In Their Whatsapp Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.