Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Type Of Husband's? True Or False - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Type Of Husband's? True Or False (325 Views)

Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For / Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja / Maserati - Big Boobs Can't Just Stand Unless They Are Fake - True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Type Of Husband's? True Or False by ako1tse: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Husband X: Ehen dear, I'm travelling to Lagos to go and bring the car. If I'm able to pick the cheque up early today, I shouldn't be more than 24 hours by God's grace.

Wife X: Lagos? Hmmm, when do you intend to go?

Husband X: This morning now, I'm almost ready

Wife X: You are travelling this morning and you are telling me this morning?

Husband: You know how these things work, something can just popup at anytime

Wife X: and what cheque is that?

Husband X: The cheque for the contract I did, I have been chasing the payment for a while and they've asked me to come for it today at their Lagos office. So I pick it up, go to the bank, pay it in, go for the car and be on my way back.

Wife X: So you want to use the money to buy a car?

Husband X: See, don't even start this morning abeg, this is why I don't tell you things. What's that got to do with anything now?

Wife X: okay ooooo, safe journey.

** Journey thoughts:

"That's how she'd be asking unintelligent questions. I told you I'm going to pick a cheque so I can get my car and you are asking me if I want to spend the money on a car. No, I want to spend it on sweets, rubbish. I don't know why a person cannot just keep up, later they'll say men don't share. How can I share with this one now?"

(1) (Reply)

You’re Not The Man/woman I Married! / Which Is The Best? / "Intimidation" An Option Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.