Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) (38248 Views)

Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli / Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) / Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by Oildichotomy(m): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
I don't know how a typical Nigerian prison is any different from this.

Boxed in a cage Dehumanising- YES
Nigeria Prisons Dehumanising - YES YES
Living in Nigeria Dehumanising - YES YES YES

Believe what you will! No biggie if you ask me
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
My God! Is the guy a militant or IPOB member?
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
Very funny bt i can't laff..
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by Sommez: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Community cell that is
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by Tamass: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
rentAcock:
When the white man bounded our hands and legs with shackles and shipped us to the Caribbean to cultivate tobacco and sugarcane, we complained about the inhumanity and injustice. But here is a grown man locked in a cage like my agric cockrels and nothing will be done about it. Passersby after passersby will look and laugh and go about their business. The police might even pass by and laugh at the site, yet we say we are civilized humans, oh giants of Africa at that!

I've said it before and I will say it again, all Nigerians should be exterminated by weapons of mass destruction and lets start afresh.
What the fvck are you even saying...did you even care to know what offence he committed before he was bundled there..some people dont deserve to walk among humans
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by kennisman(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
maybe d guy is for sale.

Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Most Africans are now worse than the Whites who were their slave masters. sad

E no go well at all o...What if emergency happen and e everybody gats run for their life
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=Tamass post=60564301]
What the fvck are you even saying...did you even care to know what offence he committed before he was bundled there..some people dont deserve to walk among humans[/quote

You are a stupid chimp. Why do we have a judicial system then if anyone can just levy whatever punishment they want on someone else? Or are you suggesting a Nigerian court sentenced this man to detention in a cage?
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by HAH: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bad, but better than jungle justice like burning him
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
This can only happen in uncivilized country
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by manci(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=Paulpaulpaul post=60563921]I can see a portable jail

That cage look like the one they use in buying dogs

You make me remember my madam dog
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by 400billionman: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jesus is Lord .
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by arantess: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

when he behaves like an animal,why not??....
Obviously ur mother dropped u on the head as a baby
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by manci(m): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
This your Shoes make me remember indi biafran shoes
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by 400billionman: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Thank God they did'nt kill him rather they gave him caged one room apartment to regain his senses.

SAY NO TO CRIME

You can't last 10minutes inside that cage..

smh..
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by HMZi: 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

what did he do??...stop labeling us blacks as animals and cursed....its getting annoying....
we act cursed and barbaric,i mean does this seem right to you,even bokoharam terrorists get better treatment than this
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by muller101(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
The dude resemble omenka
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by Tamass: 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=rentAcock post=60564458][/quote]
Nigga i have seen and heard things...i swear down humans are crazy,some deserve this humiliation
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by Ihutomi: 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
See as that aboki the laf
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by Cjizzy(m): 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=dotunbekro06 post=60563826]Make them just go throw am inside river like this..
I don see you finish... You fit kill person.. Taaah

1 Like

Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by nnabyke042: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
bitchcrafts:
We're living in a joke time... I cannot come and make this one my headache when I could laugh it off! Their is a reason why we have the police... But wait is this how they want to be treating themselves in Biafra if eventually they get their fairytale acclimated? *pukes*
sense fall on you
bitchcrafts:
We're living in a joke time... I cannot come and make this one my headache when I could laugh it off! Their is a reason why we have the police... But wait is this how they want to be treating themselves in Biafra if eventually they get their fairytale acclimated? *pukes*
sense fall on you
bitchcrafts:
sense fall on you
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by banmee(m): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

what did he do??...stop labeling us blacks as animals and cursed....its getting annoying....

Tamass:

What the fvck are you even saying...did you even care to know what offence he committed before he was bundled there..some people dont deserve to walk among humans

Your comment is the reason you all are labelled as animals and cursed. That you have to ask what he did and not immediately see that it does not matter is just mind boggling. Is that a jail house? Is it normal to lock people in cages in public? Those are the questions you should be asking. Smh.
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
cry cry

Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by cozy1: 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Detective at the State Criminal Investigation Department, Kogi State Police Command, are hard-squeezed endeavoring to disentangle how a monkey purportedly shot dead by a 65-year-old seeker, Clement Etila Ekele, changed transformed into his 45-year-old more young brother, Monday Ekele.
Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/gist/hunter-kills-young-brother-farm-claiming-monkey/

Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
If that man turn to dog now, the whole place go scatter...
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by colizee(m): 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lol....if you were caught nah yur turn next, inside the cage.
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by dotunbekro06(m): 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=Cjizzy post=60565239][/quote]
Lol grin anofit kill fowl
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
And some people have a gut to abuse northerner, southerners claim to be educated.

Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by angelanto8(f): 12:07am On Sep 18, 2017
Ist of all what did he do...i wanna know because he looks like a chicken in a cage
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by ibro2040: 3:21am On Sep 18, 2017
This is better than the smelly,dirty and overcrowded police detention cells we have around. There will also be little delay and adjustments in the administration of justice and dispute resolution
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:00am On Sep 18, 2017
banmee:

Your comment is the reason you all are labelled as animals and cursed. That you have to ask what he did and not immediately see that it does not matter is just mind boggling. Is that a jail house? Is it normal to lock people in cages in public? Those are the questions you should be asking. Smh.

we are animals and you are terrorits.....
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by amrichy(m): 4:12am On Sep 18, 2017
fk001:
This is very barbaric, why would he be caged like an animal.

Where are the human right activists when you need them. angry angry angry
if d guy raped ur mum or sister (god forbid!), and u had d oportunity to cage him like that (or even inflict a more terrible hardship on him), in all honesty wouldn't u want to do that?
personaly, i'm of d opinion that if CONVICTED criminals (including those who embezle public funds entrusted to them) are punished, shamed and disgraced publicly, then it wil serve as a deterrent to others who have criminal ambitions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) / Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp / White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.