Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) (38250 Views)

Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli / Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) / Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by banmee(m): 4:20am On Sep 18, 2017
tsdarkside:

we are animals and you are terrorits.....

If you say so. And it's spelled "TERRORIST".
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:22am On Sep 18, 2017
banmee:

If you say so. And it's spelled "TERRORIST".

thx... smiley
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by clemzo101(m): 4:34am On Sep 18, 2017
We are not just animals but monkeys.......tell me the difference between what a monkey will do and this? Its just unfortunate
tsdarkside:

what did he do??...stop labeling us blacks as animals and cursed....its getting annoying....
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 5:12am On Sep 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
2 ws he bundled in or he obediently stepped in

U don dey ask d community chairman abi
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 5:14am On Sep 18, 2017
clemzo101:
We are not just animals but monkeys.......tell me the difference between what a monkey will do and this? Its just unfortunate

U even resemble monkey m nt suprised
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by omenka(m): 6:25am On Sep 18, 2017
muller101:
The dude resemble omenka
Na wa o bros. Wetin I do you na? cheesy
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by UduMgbo1: 6:33am On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:
Na wa o bros. Wetin I do you na? cheesy

lol

some sadists do dream of nairaland grin
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by Saviouranking127(m): 7:06am On Sep 18, 2017
tsdarkside:

when he behaves like an animal,why not??....

Don't say a thing like that, if it was your brother? Would you have alter a statement like that??
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 7:14am On Sep 18, 2017
fk001:
This is very barbaric, why would he be caged like an animal.

Where are the human right activists when you need them. angry angry angry
this is what we doing to ourselves n we always blame military n police . we ourselves are our own worst enemies.
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by refreshrate: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2017
rentAcock:
When the white man bounded our hands and legs with shackles and shipped us to the Caribbean to cultivate tobacco and sugarcane, we complained about the inhumanity and injustice. But here is a grown man locked in a cage like my agric cockrels and nothing will be done about it. Passersby after passersby will look and laugh and go about their business. The police might even pass by and laugh at the sight, yet we say we are civilized humans, oh giants of Africa at that!

I've said it before and I will say it again, all Nigerians should be exterminated by weapons of mass destruction and lets start afresh.

First we start with your family no need for weapons of mass anything. We will use rocks. Oponu.

You honestly do not know what that man did to end up there. When rapists or robbers attack people close to you I wonder if you'll still sing this song.
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by refreshrate: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2017
bitchcrafts:
We're living in a joke time... I cannot come and make this one my headache when I could laugh it off! Their is a reason why we have the police... But wait is this how they want to be treating themselves in Biafra if eventually they get their fairytale acclimated? *pukes*

Tuale!

Opoonu of life!

Warri is now part of biafra abi?
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2017
This is unbelievable...

But at least it's better than burning him alive undecided
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 9:43am On Sep 18, 2017
zoba88:
As shared by Ade.....

'Dehumanisation in highest form, I saw it live somewhere in warri, I mean warri south local govt. This is the way executives of communities in delta state punishes both innocents and suspects.devilish and barbaric, civilians dehumanising civilians. I took the shots with maximum caution cus if I was caught.
Deltans How Una See Am?'

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/see-what-was-done-by-man-by-community.html?m=1

Na normal tin Na for warri no be new tin
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by Kimy97(f): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2017
Integrityfarms:
... Ị nearly bursted into laughter... Uncopntrollably infact
d aboki is smiling lolz...
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by Broderick555: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2017
I nor blame unah,nah Bcoz unah never jam Warri thief nahim make unah dey make mouth. as if prison nor be the same cage
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by bitchcrafts: 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
refreshrate:

Tuale!

Opoonu of life!

Warri is now part of biafra abi?
tongue ... baba re loponu...
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wickedness.
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by OlivetBen(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
We are too judgmental in this our clime. I believe every clan, community, village, state etc has her rules and regulations that guides her activities and incase any go against it, such punishment will be meted on the person.

For instance, in case of rape, such type of punishment would be applied nd so on and so forth.
Come to think of it, is that cage not better than some of Nigeria prisons?
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by refreshrate: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2017
bitchcrafts:
tongue ... baba re loponu...

Ode ni iya e
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by bitchcrafts: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
refreshrate:

Ode ni iya e
ko de ni beta fun e fun oro alufansa to n todo re jade yen. Eleribu!
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by refreshrate: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
bitchcrafts:
ko de ni beta fun e fun oro alufansa to n todo re jade yen. Eleribu!

Two people raised you as a child
Paid your fees and you came here to call warri part of biafra.
Either you or both of them stupidity sha exists in your destiny.

Fight it all you want. Speak all the Yoruba you like it doesn't changed your destiny. Accept it.
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by clemzo101(m): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2017
U need some banana right? Because u are trying to justify the evil done to man by a fellow man.....animal
uzoormah:

U even resemble monkey m nt suprised
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
clemzo101:
U need some banana right? Because u are trying to justify the evil done to man by a fellow man.....animal

Wetin mumu dy talk sef
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by clemzo101(m): 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sorry I don't ve any banana for u today.....monkey
uzoormah:

Wetin mumu dy talk sef
Re: Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
clemzo101:
Sorry I don't ve any banana for u today.....monkey

B4 u quote smbdy..jux read and understand..u jux concluded dat m in support of wat dey did 2d guy.. use ur head, i kw there is nothing there but just use d remaining banga in ur head to tink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp / White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) / Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.