Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,441 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

Love Prose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Prose (515 Views)

Love Prose (unnoticed) / Love Prose (to The Lady Who Have To Let Go) / Love Prose (to The Lady In Love) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Prose by mareeam802(f): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Dear Future Wife,
I know you're out there, somewhere in the world... I have no idea. I don't know what you're doing. I can't tell if you're schooling or working in a small company, or what you do that make you fulfilled.
You might probably be a writer or an artist, or a weird scientist...I really don't care who or what you are. I'll love you just the way you are!
How can I tell how you look when I see you. Are you a wild lady with dyed red flaming hair or you're just that simple girl with rounded spectacles?
The fact is, I don't care how you look. What I do care is finding you and loving you.
I do not promise to buy you the biggest gifts because I'm not wealthy. I don't promise to get the biggest mansion you've dreamt of living. I may not be your prince charming with the best looks and sweetest talks. I may not be all these but I'll be someone who would love you with all of his heart. I'm someone who'd spend the rest of his life with you.
We will get married, have the lovely kids, go on a dinner date to rekindle our love, have those pillow fights, play chess after lunch; during the weekends. We would make sumptuous treats together and eat like it's our last meal on earth.
I pray we grow old together, seeing our lovely kids get married and having their own children.
But future wife, I'm kinda running impatient. When will I see you? How would I know you're the one? Will you be putting on a long gown or having a black hoodie over your head? What will your name be? Martha? Angela? Brittany? I hope to find you soon future wife!

Maryam Abdulwahab, Love Prose.
Facebook: Maryam's Nitty Wall

maryamnittywall.. com

1 Share

Re: Love Prose by mareeam802(f): 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
Dear Sweet Bro,

The truth is, you're the best sibling in the world. I can't even imagine my life without you. You're more than a father and a big brother.

You didn't in any instance let me feel the loss of our Parents. You worked tooth and nail to ensure that I got what I needed. We may not have all we want in life but I feel very fulfilled and satisfied because I have you.

You stood by me when no one else did. You acted like a mother and father to me. You'd face any student that tried to bully me in school. You'd hold my hands and tell everyone that I'm your sister. You'd scream to the streets that I'm the most beautiful girl in the world. I couldn't help the pink blush on my face when you praise me. I'd smile till my cheeks hurt.

You are someone that wouldn't mind starving to make sure that I don't go hungry. You'd stay awake and boil me herbs whenever I experience those monthly cramps. You'd cook my favourite and brag about your cooking skills. You'd spend time reading your past notes just to help me with my assignment. You'd protect me and fight the boys trying to woo me over. You would say that you cannot stand the boys pestering your pretty sister.

When you got admission to a college outside the city, I knew I would miss you so much...but who was I to prevent you from achieving your dreams?

You fell in love with Susan while in college. You studied together and you had been really close friends.

I was jealous brother, jealous that Susan was trying to steal you away from me, jealous that you didn't love me the way you used to because you had another person in your life.

You assured me that you'll still take good care of me and love me as before.
You both got married and relocated to another city, where you lectured in the same college you attended.

I tried to cope with living without you. I spent years studying in the Law school. Just like you did, I fell in love with an amazing boy. We got married years after graduation and bore our own kids.

We may not live together anymore but I cherish those moments we spend visiting ourselves and you, teasing me like you used to.
I love you so much brother and I want you to know that you're the sweetest in the world.

maryamnittywall..com

1 Share

Re: Love Prose by mareeam802(f): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
The One Who Claims To Love Her
She sits in her usual corner in the coffee shop, sipping the hot black coffee. It was always the best moment of the day, feeling revived and stimulated after hours of lecturing. She played with the tip of her pink sweater, enjoying the natural view outside, the way she always does.

She couldn't help but smile, turning her gaze to the big book on her hand. It had kept her thrilled for the past days.

Taking a sip of her coffee and opening the book to the page she stopped, a figure that appeared at her front startled her. No one had had the gut to sit beside her or approach her. She kept distance from everyone, except her books.

He was a man, a very young one. A student whom she probably lectures in the school. He looked very calm and naive but definitely bold to sit in front of her.

Thoughts clouded her mind. What could the young lad have wanted? Did he want a re-explanation of what he had been taught or he wanted a boost to his scores?
Trying not to throw a tantrum, she carefully closed her book and faced the young man, who had his face down.

"How can I help you?" She asked.

"I love you ma". He said, staring deep into her eyes.

She froze for a minute, trying to understand what he had just said.

She gazed at him through her big spectacles, her eyes staring him out, the way she does to anyone who tried to woo her. It always kept people...kept everyone away except him. He was confident and unwillingly that she saw the truth in his eyes.

"How could you love me? You hardly know me".

"I've known you, known you long ago. I just gathered the courage to face you today". He said boldly.

She knew that she couldn't give what he wanted. She never wanted to love but she didn't have a choice of being loved. The young lad may love her but she could never feel the same towards him.

Maryam Abdulwahab, Love Prose
maryamnittywall..com

Re: Love Prose by mareeam802(f): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
When You Have Friends That Rock!
We all met at college and at oral class; I would call it destiny! We sat together coincidentally and Ms. Williams mentioned something that I'll never forget.

"You guys look like a team". She said, despite we hardly knowing each other.

And so we became a team! We all had lunch together, read together and so did our friendship start.

We literally did everything together. We lived, read and had fun together.

We were popularly known as "The Quarterz". A crazy thing we did that I'll never forget was throwing baseball at whoever broke our heart.

I will not forget when Sam ditched Martha. We threw baseball at him and he broke his forehead. That got us suspended from school for a month.

Just like our usual selves, we didn't learn from it. Instead, the four of us travelled out of the city and went for an adventure in Miami.

We assisted ourselves during exams. We called it team work; not cheating.

Graduation and prom night was fabulous. We promised to keep in touch even when we got to our various destinations but the usual shit happened. We resumed to our various lives without contacting each other.

When I got a call that we should plan a reunion, I felt very great and I just remembered how much I love you guys.

Martha, Grace and Tina, you all are fantastic. I feel loved 'cos I have friends that rock!.

Abdul Wahab Maryam, Love Prose.

1 Share

Re: Love Prose by mareeam802(f): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
The Love of Nature
My friend asked. "What would you do to have a lovely moment? Skydiving? Ocean diving?"

"Nope".

"What then?"

"I'll explore nature. I love the natural things around me".

" What do you love about nature? "

"The smell of grasses early in the morning, the whispering of the trees, the melodies of the flowing stream, the flight of the birds, the song of the wind, the beauty of the night; with cool breeze and shining stars, the beauty of the sunset when the weather is brownish red, the view of the fixed rock...that's my definition of a lovely moment!"

1 Share

Re: Love Prose by mareeam802(f): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
To The Muslimah In Love
She walked into the restaurant in a shy manner, adjusting the tip of her veil and scanning through the crowd nervously; looking for him.

A familiar hand was up in the air and she spotted him at the corner of the restaurant, with a glass of yoghurt in front of him.

A satisfied smile reached her face as she walked to the table, taking a seat opposite him.

"Asalamu 'alaykum". She smiled shyly as she glanced at his bright face, his lovely eyes signaling her of how much she has missed him.

"Wa'alaykumu salam Maliha. It's nice to see you again". He smiled back.

Maliha tried to gain composure after hearing the lively voice she had longed for.

No doubt, she has missed Ibrahim. It was years since he went for his Masters Program in Germany.

She thought she had lost him, thought their love had died...all until now.

"Me too".

"I'm sorry for leaving you for such a long period of time. I'm back now and all I long for is our being together. Can we make plans for our wedding?"

"Yes". She replied in a second.

"I love you very much Maliha".

"You mean the world to me Ibrahim".

Maryam AbdulWahab , Love Prose.

Re: Love Prose by mareeam802(f): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
To The Lady Who Have To Let Go
They had first met in middle school, when he solved a maths puzzle that troubled her in the library.

They had been close friends since then and everyone knew that they were inseparable.

They did virtually everything together. He offered to assist her after school hours, where she sold fish at the market, for her mother.

Silas wasn't just intelligent, he was handsome and humorous. His thin nose was a funny thing to stare at and he cracked jokes that will make Rose laugh till dawn.

Rose love to stare at his long legs and tiny eyes that has been strained as a result of his excessive reading.

Rose loved him. She loved him with all of her heart. However, she wouldn't know how he feels about her.

Years passed and they all completed school and applied for colleges.

Prom night was fast approaching. Silas had asked Anita; one of the girls in school out as his prom date.

Rose felt heartbroken, not just because she had expected him to ask her out, but because she thought he loved her.

She would walk in school and the girls will gossip about Silas ditching her.

The guys thought they were dating. So why will they think of asking her out?

Rose braced up and asked Silas to meet her in the night. She would confess her love for him.

"You're just a friend Rose. You're like my sister. I've never seen you more than that". He held his hands in hers as she bawled her eyes out.

Rose wanted him to see the hurt in her eyes but he didn't. He never loved her after all.

Years passed and when she remembers Silas, the boy she truly loved. She knows that in love, you have to let go sometimes.

maryamnittywall.. com

1 Share

Re: Love Prose by mareeam802(f): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2017
They had first met at a public library, when they decided to have a cold drink before lending the book "Learning from pain".

They offered to share the yoghurt since there was only one left and they both wanted it.

When their eyes first locked, it was the best thing that had ever happened to them. They both knew that they had experienced love at first sight, Love by Fate.
Hamdalah and AbdurRahman wouldn't stop thinking of each other. They both love themselves but the thought of 'Does he/she love me back?' prevented them from expressing their feelings.

AbdurRahman had traveled overseas to see his father, leaving Hamdalah with only a gift and note.

The love they shared for each other grew stronger and deeper that the distance and space between them couldn't extinguish the love that they shared for each other. Rather, they saw how unbearable it was to live without each other.

Hamdalah had found someone else, handsome, religious, rich and loving but the love for AbdurRahman wouldn't make her open her heart to the man, not when he already owns her heart.
She waited for his return, to express the love that she bore in her heart.

He had returned by surprise, visiting her office and offering her a bouquet of flowers.

They went to a nearby restaurant and expressed their love for each other.

"Let's get married in no time".

"Yes Hamdalah. I love you".

"I love you too AbdurRahman".

Love Prose, Maryam AbdulWahab.

Based on the novel Love By Fate (Soon to be published).

Re: Love Prose by EmperorLee(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2017
Nice, very nice.

Even though i didn't read past the first line.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Holier Than Thou Girls !! / Ways On How A Woman Can Satisfy Your Husband In Bed / Join The Biggest Dating, Romance, Jokea Etc Facebook Group Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.