|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,420,240 members, 5,427,921 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 06:03 PM
|Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 11:35pm On May 21, 2018|
Proverbs of Otem
1. As a fruit does not remain unripe forever, so also does a homo not remain remain ignorant forever. Therefore learn wisdom and be wise.
2. The shape of an egg is a lesson to all homos. The earth life of a homo starts from the egg and ends in death.
3. He who fetches water with a basket shall not leave the well. So also is he who prays against another in the name of his god.
4. A pointed nose can never be as sharp as the pointed end of a sword, no matter how pointed it is.
5. It is not good for a homo to bother over what he cannot do anything about.
6. The pace lengths of a homo does not determine how successful he shall be in a race.
7. Maturity cannot be judged through stature. A dwarf can be wiser than a giant.
8. A god who creates words is greater than a god who creates flesh. For flesh dies, but written words live forever.
9. Words of the mouth are more intoxicating than wine. They can hypnotise, intoxicate and scare a homo to death.
10. A sailor and a tailor are different from a jailor, yet they all have power over something. So are the homos of the world, manifesting God in different ways.
11. A cup which is half empty is the same as that which is half filled. How a homo sees things is what really matters.
12. White teeth doesn't guarantee strong teeth. Beauty does not amount to strength of character.
13. Love is the glue that sticks two different materials together. Hatred is what pulls them apart.
14. Love nature over any god, then you shall feel natural love. He who loves a terrorist god over nature does this out of fear and threats.
15. It is not all tension that is bad. There is a tension that can make a liquid act like a solid and make a material stronger.
16. Meditation is a general medication. Its benefit is both physical and psychological.
17. Cats are different from cats. As a domestic cat cannot challenge a lion to a fight, so can no foolish homo challenge a wise homo to a contest of word-using.
18. Wise people play on words, foolish people fear their words.
19. He whose intention is to get attention shall look foolish if he is not given what he needs.
20. A tasteless soup tends to waste, same way does a baseless argument wastes the time.
21. Smiles bring out the beauty of a homo, but frowns brings out the beast in her.
22. As motionless ikoto cannot stand, so also can a homo not stand firm when he is not progressing.
23. A woman is not a weaker vessel, for weakness in emotion does not mean weakness in all aspect of life. For the strength of a woman is in her speeches and attitudes.
24. Tell a child that he has come to the world to use his brain critically. Such a child shall not fall victim of cheats and religious scammers in the future.
25. He who divides a family is a divider of lives.
26. The wise do not fear what they do not see, but the foolish shall cower at the news of aliens and the visitation of a god.
27. Those who shout end-time are not wise. But those who see every day as a new beginning shall prosper.
28.Only sheep need pastors, humans don't think along that direction.
29. The food of a sheep is grass, but the food of a thinker is great grace from nature.
30. A white cloth does not stain a coloured one, but a coloured one leaves his stain on the white one. So let the wise be careful not to mingle too much with the foolish.
6 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 21, 2018|
30 is nice
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 12:14am On May 22, 2018|
1. The foolish expects to be magically raptured to the sky, but the wise make use of machines to reach and explore the sky.
2. A strong tooth does not compare itself with an axe, else it shall be damaged without repair.
3. He who covers his head with a rain shield under a roof when it is not even raining is like a homo who prays overnight for the death of imaginary enemies.
4. A well packaged faeces shall appeal to the people and they shall call it a gem. So are the holy books of religion, filled with hatred towards humanity, yet well packaged for mind control.
5. He who pays tithe to a church pastor and expect reward is like a homo who sows bean seeds in the sea and expects it to germinate.
6. Foolishness and wisdom are the function of the use and misuse of the brain.
7. Let the focus of every homo be on his brain. For it is the centre of life.
8. A big head does not necessarily mean a big brain. A high population of ignorant people does not translate to wisdom.
9. Those who think from the ink of others without applying their brains are slaves. But those who wrote down every inkling of ideas from their brains are the masters.
10. The words written a thousand years before is capable of enslaving the minds of billions of souls. So are the things called holy books written to enslave minds.
11. A pinkie cannot do the work of a thumb because it is not a thumb. So let no homo bother over the talent he doesn't have.
12. Depression is the greatest form of oppression. Let every homo avoid it like a plague.
13. Majority of suicidal cases are caused by depression and not by spiritual attack. And depression is psychological and not spiritual.
14. As there can never be air without the summation of specific gases, so also will God not exist without the summation of everything. For how do you term an entity God when it is subtractible from everything else? Such is a god and not a whole which is called God.
15. Show me your god and I will tell you who you are. For a homo with a god of terror is a potential terrorist. And a homo with a fictitious god is a potential hypocrite.
16. Those who argue over the assertion that Sango hanged himself and those who argue over the assertion that Zeusus Krista was hanged are both jobless. For what is the concern of modern homos over the gods of the books who are not needed for world development?
17. A wise homo does not listen to religious prophecy, rather, he is in tune with scientific possibilities.
18. A highly scientific homo does not need a god to achieve any thing, but a highly religious homo thinks that he needs a god to survive a day.
19. Even Olorun wonders when the poor-minded homos equate him with Yahweh and Allah. It is like equating water with fire and sulphur.
20. An Israelite does not call their god Olorun, how come the homos of Negre call their god Yahweh and deceive themselves by equating him with Olorun in their minds? This is mind slavery too.
21. A homo who does not know his history is like a river which has been disconnected from its source.
22. When a wall gecko sees a lizard and calls it its father, then you should know that certainly the gecko is partially blind. So also is a homo of Negre who sees the god of Juda as his god.
23. A good father does not command his children to worship him. Even a good master will not command his servants to worship him. But the gods of Juda and Makka are arrogant in their minds.
24. The key to the cage of all religious gods is in the hand of the god of wisdom. Yahweh and Allah shall not escape from it.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 12:15am On May 22, 2018|
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 12:16am On May 22, 2018|
1. Questions not asked is questions not answered. So ask.
2. Let no one be contented with poverty.
3. The poor think that the rich is far from God because he is rich and has no time to think about God. So also do the rich think that the poor is far from God because he is poor. These two manner of reasoning is senseless. For God is mixed with every homo, poor or rich.
4. The wildest nightmare is not enough to make a wise homo seek spiritual help, but when an unlearned homo dreams the mildest form of nightmare, he scares himself to bad health.
5. A dirty cloth is better washed than thrown away.
6. No matter how good a thing used to be, when it is not useful anymore, it is discarded. So shall the philosophies of the gods be discarded in the time of full enlightenment.
7. Sweet talks sweetens the ears of those who hear it. They shall even do everything to please that sweet talker. But he who speaks the bitter truth is seen as a devil initially, but the wise sees him as a good god.
8. An unripe plantain is good for the body, but this is not so for an unripe mango. Therefore do not compare your own nature with that of another.
9. A drop of rain is the joy of a crop. Wise sayings are sweet to the soul.
10. A good musical melody can trigger emotional ecstasy and set a soul into vibration as well as strong heat can do to a metal.
11. Light can chase away darkness, but darkness cannot chase away light, because darkness cannot move from one place to another, rather it is light which moves.
12. Light is dynamic, but darkness is static. The absence of light is darkness, so shall the lack of enlightenment amount to ignorance.
13. A mosquito who gets the clap of a homo is in danger more than the one who does not. Indeed it is not every applause that is with a right motive.
14. A snake which is afraid of touching the ground is not worth being called a snake.
15. The abnormalities of life becomes normal when they are practised by many. So is the madness of religion which the adherents see as a normal thing.
16. The future people of the 30th century shall see the noise of end-time as abnormality. For only the fearful shall make such noise by then.
17. A wise head chooses his words carefully, but an unwise head speaks like a drunkard.
18. If physical things like the takum weed and the hemp of India can make a homo mad, why do the ignorant people still see madness as the consequence of a spiritual attack?
19. Therefore let a homo take a very good care of his brain. For whatever can damage the brain is capable of ruining the life of a homo.
20. Now consider these things and do not make a mistake to be involved in them: anxiety, worry, getting punched on the head, smoking of harmful things, drinking alcohol to stupor, depression and high expectation of answers from a god.
21. All these things have a way of damaging the brain, which some have been involved in and ran mad.
22. For a homo who prays to a god and gets no answer shall tend toward becoming excessively emotional. And he shall do things which equates to madness.
23. For he shall weep in the secret, lifting his head to the ceiling and asking the roof many questions. Do the mad homos not also do these things?
3 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 12:22am On May 22, 2018|
1. To overcome a god, first bind him and cast him in bondage. This is done to Yahweh and Allah and all gods who support religion above brain-using.
2. If a billion homo fear to attempt to do a thing for a thousand years, he who goes ahead to do it shall be made a god to them.
3. There are many empty pots worshipped by the homos. A courageous homo shall go and upturn them to see what is beneath them.
4. Many homos have made themselves powerful by creating a mystery. But the wise know the secret they keep and he is not moved.
5. All the knowledge of the world are like hide and seek. The things hidden make up for what are called magic.
6. He who is very talented at hiding things shall be a very good magician.
7. Invite a pastor to the hospital to pray for the sick, you shall hear divine excuses.
8. Take a limbless homo to the religious gathering, your belief shall never remain the same again.
9. Self defence is a divine arrangement. Even nature gives to the ram two horns of self defence.
10. Camouflage is also a divine arrangement. Therefore it is not bad to camouflage to get yourself out of danger. Ask the chameleon why it changes its colour.
11. Normalise whatever you like, but do not normalise murder, kidnapping and many things which can affect other people directly.
12. If a male homo decides to behave like a female, it is a choice he wants to make and it should not be a headache to those who are around him.
13. So also is it a choice to a male homo who decides to put on earrings. For it is not your headache if he doesn't put it into your own ears.
14. And a homo who decides to continue worshipping Yahweh or Allah or any of the imprisoned gods is free to do so as long as he is not making noise to disturb the public.
15. The definition of God changes with time, but one thing is sure, there is a first cause.
16. A leaf which wraps a bean cake also wraps around itself in the process.
17. Knowledge shared is knowledge gained.
18. A two edged sword can go either way, but when it is blunt on both edge, it is as useless as a feather in battle.
19. A child who wants to become a genius should start doing things with his brain while he is a kid.
20. A belief which is against criticism has something to hide. It is definitely a belief laid on the foundation of falsehood.
21. He who shifts focus from god-worshipping to self-adoration and nature-admiration shall end up taking life simple.
22. But a god-worshipper shall even fear ants, cockroaches, wall geckos and bats, demonising them. And when they die accidentally, he shall rejoice in ignorance.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 12:27am On May 22, 2018|
1. A godless soul is closer to God than even a godly soul. For a godly soul focuses on his god and does not have enough access to the universal God. But a godless soul does not put any god in his mind, rather he focuses on the studies of the nature of the universal God.
2. To understand God, study your own nature. But if a homo studies a particular god of a religion, he does not come near understanding the nature of God.
3. If a homo takes time to study the wind, the skies, stars and all good things of nature, he shall be lost in the depth of love.
4. The creation of the universe is beyond any form of local gods. For Mazda, Moloch, Yahweh, Allah, Olorun, Atum, Chimides, Jupitus and all gods ever worshipped by the world are products of the first cause and not the first cause itself.
5. The bad things of the world makes a homo attach values to good things. For if everything is good on earth, there shall be nothing to be excited about.
6. If everybody is a good player at the ball, there shall be nothing exciting about that game.
7. Evil must exist to make good appear valuable. But as much as we wish, struggle to be on the good side.
8. If a homo flexed all his muscles to cut a ripe banana, it is either he is not wise or the banana is not good for food.
9. No matter how consuming a fire is, enough water with a quecnhing gas shall quench it. The god of wisdom is a quenching water and a quenching gas to destroy the consuming fire.
10. If you are not certain of the psychophysical method a wise homo is using to perform his tricks, do not challenge him physically. Rather, find out his tricks and follow your instincts.
11. Two left legs cannot perform the work of a right leg.
12. Cap for the head, gloves for the hands. Do the right thing in the right place. For it is unwise for you to go into the moskh of the Ishlamists to teach them wisdom.
13. As it is now, most terrorists are Ishlamites, but most Ishlamites are not terrorists.
14. There is power in number. The most populous religion at any point in time shall appear as the most powerful.
15. Power does not necessarily mean wisdom. But there is potential power in words of wisdom.
16. If the whole world can think deep, there could be world peace. But the minds of the homos are not the same, therefore everybody cannot think deep.
17. A sweet tongue is a weapon of destruction if it utters lies to the people to enslave their minds.
18. The best solution to the most scary nightmare is to ignore it as soon as you are awake. But many seek spiritual solution to nightmares and they become victims to negative prophecies.
19. A terrible nightmare is dead as soon as a homo wakes up from it. So do not ponder on your past nightmares so much that they affect you in the physical reality.
20. He whose mind is enslaved because of the uncertainty of death and afterlife is like a homo who willingly accepted to be imprisoned because he fears that he would not have any better accommodation than a prison.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 12:33am On May 22, 2018|
1. If a god-worshipper listens to the testimonies of an irreligious homo, he shall know that good things happen to everyone without the need for a god to do it.
2. The healing of Sogad from a deadly cancer came without the help of any god, for even Sogad himself isn't a god-worshipper.
3. Morjan also, being irreligious, was saved of a terminal disease without the help of any god.
4. I Otem am irreligious too, but I am filled with uncountable testimonies which all began to manifest immediately after forsaking god-worshipping.
5. My children, your life is not in danger because you are protected by the law and not by the gods. For you have right to life.
6. You are not prospering because you pray to a god, but because your know your right lawfully. You have right to own property.
7. Let your mentality not be like the mentality of your ancient ancestors who think that all the good things they get are from the wood and the trees and the waters which they worship.
8. Also, let your mentality not be like the mentality of the religious people who think that all the things they get are from the sky daddies.
9. Rather, let your mentality be strong enough and know that whatever you get are the results of your efforts and the power of coincidence.
10. For the power of coincidence can manifest in the lives of everyone, irrespective of his belief.
11. A fruit which falls to the ground thinks that it was the end of its life. But it germinates and becomes a tree itself. So is a religious homo who departs from his religion and god-worshipping and become a god himself.
12. There is a time when self-dependence is needed more than depending on others for living your own life.
13. Blackness is a store of heat energy, for it is attracted towards heat. So they who are black should absorb knowledge and set themselves free from mind slavery.
14. The brain is the most important organ of the body, but no religious book teaches anyone to use it. But they advise their followers to think only with their hearts.
15. Think with your brain, for it is the house of wisdom and knowledge, thummim and wise Urim's.
16. A homo who does not think deep from his brain shall be servants to many.
17. A religious man who works for a pastor feels that he is in bondage, but he does not know how to come out of it.
18. When you feel that you are in bondage to someone, you need to set yourself free. For many of you dream of flying in your dreams whenever you have such feeling. It is a sign of what your soul needs, which is freedom.
19. Everything is given to the homos according to their abilities. Nature knows you can think for yourself, so you have been given brains.
20. But some of you neglect your brains and immerse yourselves in the totality of whatever a pastor has said. Then you become a sheep.
21. Now he who goes for counselling should be ready to make it a brainstorming session rather than submitting himself wholesomely into doing whatever the counsellor has said.
22. For some priests say to those who come after them, go and bring human head or go and poison someone. And most of them, not applying their brains did so and ran into trouble.
23. Therefore to all the women and young ladies who are psychologically weak, remember to raise an alarm anytime your pastors and priests are trying to take advantage of you. For the occupation of most of them are womanizing and enslavement.
24. When they push you forcefully, take your leave, for they shall make it seem as if you fell under any spiritual power.
25. And when they make suggestions to you so that you could fall, do not be absorbed in the suggestions they give, but use your head to think and remain conscious of your physical state.
26. He who falls down on the floor during a so-called deliverance session shall soon discover that nothing beneficial happened thereafter.
27. A homo fell when she was fully engulfed with emotion under the music and many talks of the pastor. She hit her head against the concrete floor and died. But the church did not cease to say hallelujah, saying, she has gone to glory.
28. So shall some earth lives be cut short against their own wish
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 12:37am On May 22, 2018|
1.A sleepy eye is the best among blind eyes.
2. A hen which defecates all over the house is better than a missing hen.
3. If a heavy object is well shaped, it can float on water. A well-managed salary can cater for many things.
4. He who lends his eyes to another shall not have eyes to do anything he should do at that period in time. So also is he who gives his whole salary to his church and go lacking for a whole month.
5. A fool works for the pastors and priests to get fat, but a wise man shall put his family first.
6. That you can't see God should make you know that he or it would not accept anything visible from you. Therefore they who give physical money to pastors and say that they are giving to invisible God are ranked among the greatest fools in the world.
7. A three-legged table from the design is better than a four-legged table which has lost one of its leg.
8. A little child with twenty teeth has hope more than a full-blown adult with twenty-eight teeth.
9. It is better to refrain your mouth from kissing a woman than to do it and get jailed for it.
10. When your brain is suggesting evil to you, the solution is to speak out, saying, am I going crazy? By so doing, you shall not act that evil immediately.
11. A toothless baby cannot eat meat, but a toothless aged person can use experience to do so.
12. A teacher should make his pupils like him at first, then he should go ahead and teach.
13. For a teacher who is hated by a pupil cannot impart knowledge to that pupil, no matter how good he is.
14. A rake, no matter how beautifully structured, cannot be suitable for eating yam.
15. Sweat first, then settle down to enjoy sweetness later. He who sweats and gets wet is deserving of a sweet life.
16. A bee is busy, but an idle man is idly looking at it. A pastor is busy making money for himself, but a church member is busy praising him.
17. Brilliant heads shall be the head, gullible heads shall be a playing ground to the wise.
18. A poor and underdeveloped nation is the product of the thinking faculty of the gullible people in it.
19. A religious nation commits more havoc than a scientific nation.
20. If scientific tools of mass destruction are made by religious priests, imams and pastors, the world would have ended many years ago.
21. The study of nature is the study of God Almighty in part.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by johnw47: 3:03am On May 22, 2018|
Pro_26:9 As a thorn goeth up into the hand of a drunkard, so is a parable in the mouth of fools.
"As a thorn goeth up into the hand of a drunkard, so is a proverb in the mouth of fools" < mine
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by johnw47: 3:15am On May 22, 2018|
2Pe 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
2Pe 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 6:22am On May 22, 2018|
1. No matter how sweet a tongue is, it can never be eaten by its owner.
2. Words of the mouth are the most powerful tools alongside written words.
3. Religious heroes are loved by their followers, no matter the errors they made. So are fictitious heroes loved by the readers, regardless of the role they play.
4. Looking critically at a die, it is not fair because the numbers on each of its sides are not equal.
5. If a spittle on the floor is ignored, it shall dry off, leaving no trace.
6. The skills of a snake is a mere joke to a mongoose. So are the threats of a god before the eyes of a wise homo.
7. Even without flesh, a skeleton still smiles. How much more humans who have flesh on their body?
8. An earthworm and an elastic rubber can never be the same, even though they may look alike.
9. A sweet soup shall be talked about as well as a sour soup too. Whether you do good or bad, be ready to accommodate gossips.
10. That the biceps are relaxing does not mean that a homo does not have muscles in his arms at all. Look behind, you shall see what is more than biceps.
11. A good pipe will not interfere with what he bears, but a bad pipe will mingle with it and become a poison to multitude of homos.
12. It depends on how you view the top of the water. It depends on what you make out of a face. The ugliest person in the world to you can be seen to be the most beautiful to another.
13. A lime water turned milky can never be compared to a cow milk itself.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 6:28am On May 22, 2018|
1. When the face is wrinkled, even the most beautiful lady will appear ugly. But when a face is smiling, the ugliest lady will appear beautiful.
2. Therefore let smiles be done even in unpleasant situations, for it goes a long way to ease tension.
3. If a homo doesn't feed on his cooked food for a long time, other organisms will feed on it on his behalf and he cannot do anything about it.
4. Therefore do what you should do at the right time before the opportunity to do it is taken away from you.
5. Dimples add beauty to cheeks, pimples add ugliness to it.
6. The tongue is soaked in the ocean of spittle and surrounded by the thorns of teeth, yet it's still sparkling red and shiny.
7. Therefore let a homo sparkle even in troubled times.
8. Do not be bothered when others do what make them happy as long as it does not harm humanity.
9. A good mentality brings about development, but a bad mentality brings a nation closer to the grave.
10. Any god only spoken about can never be as recognised as the gods who are written about.
11. Because spoken words disappear with time, but written words remain forever.
12. When a nation begins to have historians in multitude, such nation is ready to deliver itself from mind slavery.
13. But a nation without histories or historians shall attach themselves to other nations and be slaves to them in their minds.
14. Laziness is the master key to poverty and failure.
15. Whatever has happened in the past or is happening at present can give you a clue to the things to happen in the future.
16. Therefore to say that earthquakes, famine, diseases, eclipse and volcanoes will occur in the future are not prophecies but the norms.
17. For all these things have been happening since the origin of the earth some billions of years ago.
18. There are some changes which are permanent. Death is a permanent change, therefore do not be temperamental when such change occur to someone you love.
19. Rather, see it as a necessary change which everyone must pass through also.
20. It is bad for poor people to make unwanted comments when a rich person dies. For both the rich and the poor will die someday.
21. A small hole in a ship can cause unexpected tragedy.
22. Read wide so that the system does not get rid of you.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 6:43am On May 22, 2018|
1. When the wind blows, it can break a tree and destroy poles, but it cannot break the bone of a little child.
2. A coloured chemical will spread through a liquid and give it its colour. So shall a well-behaved homo influence many homos with his behaviour. And a bad mannered homo shall influence many too.
3. A very smelly fart does not keep its smell to itself. It disturbs the air. So also goes a very pleasant flagrance. Therefore whatever you do has a way of influencing your society.
4. A stingy leader will be found very rich while almost all his followers are poor. But a generous leader will be found almost the same in standard of living with his followers.
5. It is not a guarantee that if you give, you will receive. But those who give despite knowing that they may not receive in return are the most righteous people, not those who give because they want to receive.
6. Those who die of thunder are more than those who die of lightning. Fear and heart attacks caused by rumours of what will happen kill more people than the event itself.
7. You will hear of rapture but you will never witness it forever, because it is a mere mirage created by mind controllers.
8. When you are sick, seek the doctor. But when you need to leave your state of grace to graze on the grass, seek after the pastor. But a wise homo does not go from grace to grass.
9. To be poor in the spirit is to be poor in the mind. Do not be poor in the spirit.
10. It is good to be humble, but it is bad to be humiliated.
11. Love should go round the world. The world is sick and the only herb that can cure it is love.
12. Therefore love the world and the things that are in it. Care for them all and make the world better than you meet it.
13. It is not what happened to a homo that made him what he is, but rather, it is how he reacted to what happened to him.
14. Some homos have lost a million panda yet they are still alive doing fine, but some have lost a thousand negre and have committed suicide over it.
15. Do not borrow what you cannot refund. Some borrow to purchase vehicle when their income in a year is not enough to buy a vehicle. Therefore how will they pay back what they borrowed?
16. A feast that cannot be done on money at hand is better not done on a borrowed money, or else after the feast, the debtor is faced with huge debt.
17. No matter how you seem to love a god, do not live your entire life according to how he lives his life, rather, live your life righteously and follow your mind. Then be yourself.
18. A thinker does not have a stereotyped life.
19. Religion is a cage made by its founder for its adherent. That is why the followers of Zeusus Krista are called sheep while the followers of Murhamid are called slaves.
20. But an Otem shall destroy every cage and set the slaves free. He shall also turn the sheep to humans.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 6:47am On May 22, 2018|
1. No matter how long a ladder is, it cannot connect the physical realm with the spiritual realm.
2. The universe has no limit because its creator has no limit too.
3. Every core matter should be taken seriously. Even the core of the earth is seriously hot, therefore the matter of brain-using should be seriously considered.
4. All religions have an end, but making findings last forever.
5. The branches of a fruitful tree attracts birds and insects of different species, but a withered tree shall be abandoned. So is a rich homo who has many friends while he is rich, but when he has lost his riches, he is being abandoned.
6. It is dangerous to enter inside the well because you want to fetch water. Only an unwise homo will go inside the mosques and churches to preach the use of the brain to them.
7. No matter how good a cream is, it can only beautify you externally. The internal beauty is morality and it is a virtue.
8. Even if a homo makes a drawing of Mother Earth on his body and wears the crucifix of Tammuz on his neck, it does not guarantee that he is a good homo.
9. If fart is made to have colours, many innocent faces shall be judged guilty. So also shall many great people be found wanting if all secrets are permitted to be revealed.
10. He who has talent and worked on it is different from he who has talent and refused to develop it.
11. Diseases don't kill, it's the ignorance of how to treat diseases that killed. Therefore the more knowledge acquired by humanity, the more they shall be able to tackle diseases and stay alive.
12. A head full of lice is not the same as another full of gray hair.
13. To stay psycho-physically fit, wise words are needed. But to stay psycho-spiritually fit, meditation is needed.
14. The more the priests and pastors of religion in a nation, the less the development there, but the more the scientists in a nation, the more the development there. Therefore dare to study everything.
15. Thoughts come from the brain, but fear makes the heart panic. He who can tame his heart by using his brain shall conquer all things.
16.That which breaks away from a body moving in a circular path does not create its own circular path, but goes in a straight line. So does a homo who has departed from the shackles of ignorance.
17. No matter how little distance a homo covers by carrying a dot from one place to another, he has done some works.
18. Therefore do not say that you cannot go from one place to another to sell the little goods you have for sale.
19. An insect which defies a kaktus plant because it is a plant shall wake up in another world which it is not familiar with.
20. So shall a big team become relegated to the background when it does not prepare for a challenge against a smaller team.
21. If the effort you put in praying to achieve success is more than the work you apply, failure is around the corner.
22. For only by the power of coincidence shall you not regret such action.
23. Therefore go for what you want without wasting time praying to the gods who are now held captive in the vacuums such that they are now vacuums themselves.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by johnw47: 3:13am On May 23, 2018|
truly, how many out of the hundreds of nairaland religion forum viewers
read all of otems proverbs that he has posted here?
start with me = 0
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 1:07pm On May 23, 2018|
johnw47:Keep treasure in an ebook,only the wise will get the treasure, but the wise are few.
Here's where treasure is hidden and it's only for the wise, not for your like.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by superhumanist(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2018|
"A lazy Nigerian youth can never read a long paragraph"
5 Likes 3 Shares
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by johnw47: 1:33pm On May 23, 2018|
and yet i kick your backside all the time
score still = 0 read all your proverbs
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by johnw47: 1:34pm On May 23, 2018|
score still = 0
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by CAPSLOCKED: 2:59pm On May 23, 2018|
BETTER THAN THE ENTIRE BOOK OF PROVERBS!
3 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by Primesky(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2018|
The devil is a liar!
The devil is a subtle deceiver. He can make a lie so sweet that one will rush to accept it.
Let no one be fooled by these lies camouflaged by mesmerizing proverbs, ideas, fantasies etc. Don't forget that Lucifer was a wise and beautiful angel before he fell and became Satan, he however retains his wisdom still. So don't be moved by his wisdom, no, not at all. Resist him!.
1/3 of angels fell victim to 'sweet' lies of Lucifer (Satan) don't think you can just stand him. Jesus Christ is our anchor and salvation. Our power and wisdom is in Christ Jesus.
Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 5:08pm On May 23, 2018|
Proverbs of Otem 1:19
19. He whose intention is to get attention shall look foolish if he is not given what he needs.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 5:41pm On May 23, 2018|
1. He who puts his trust in the gods is like he who dwells under a leaking roof. And when the rain is not falling, he says, the roof is protecting me against the rain. And when the rain falls, he becomes wet from the rain drops.
2. And rather than saying, this roof should be replaced, he says, I shall patch it up. This is one who defends his god in spite of his impotency.
3. But I say to all, put not your trust in the gods, rather, believe in yourself and look inward. For I tell you, there is no god protecting you, therefore you should not be careless with your body and soul, rather, you should guard them with care.
4. He who teaches his children to seek after the gods of religion for healing is like a palmwine tapper who teaches his son to tap palmwine from a mango tree. Therefore let all fathers and mothers create the awareness to their children at young age that they should know where to go when they are sick.
5. The hospitals and neither the church nor the mosque is the house of healing.
6. We have heard how many homos ignored the hospitals when they were sick. And they sought after the pastors and the imams. And their death day came faster.
7. How many homos have died in the church of Jehoshua? For they went there to seek healing but they died there, because there is no healing in the synagogue.
8. It is better to die in a hospital than in the house of a god. For he who dies in the hospital shall easily be taken care of, for he shall be well packaged and his body shall they send to the mortuary.
9. But he who dies in the house of a religious god shall risk losing one or more parts of his organs. For the pastors seek how they shall do rituals with body parts.
10. Have you not heard how many pastors and imams and traditional priests have been caught with the organs of humans? For they, being fetish and superstitious, thought to do human sacrifices to their gods, seeking favour from them.
11. Hear the parable of a fetcher which sinks into the water. A homo casts a fetcher into the water. And when the fetcher was filled with water within the deep, he said, I shall lift this water with only one hand.
12. And he did so, saying, the gods of the water helped me to lift the water out of the deep. Now he gave the fetcher to an observer and said, now that the fetcher is out of the deep, use one hand to lift it out of the well.
13. And the observer could not bring the full fetcher out of the well. And the first homo said, this is a proof that my god dwells inside the water. For when the fetcher was filled with water within the water inside the well, it was easy to lift because my god pushed it up for me.
14. But when it is out of the water, you could not lift it with a hand as I did.
15. Now in like manner do many homos on earth refer to the manifestations of nature and unknown forces as the manifestations of their gods or demons. And when they get good things, they said that their gods did it.
16. And when they get bad things, they said that a demon did it.
17. But I say, getting good things or bad things are a function of nature. For there is no god that can hurt any homo spiritually or physically. For the gods are in their own realms and they have no power over you, except through the books which they inspired.
18. Now this is the interpretation of the parable; the fetcher which was inside the water was made to appear weightless or less weighty because the water beneath it is pushing it up. And the homo who lifted the fetcher up did so with little effort.
19. Therefore when nature is in your support to achieve anything in life, you shall either apply little or no effort at all. And when you get all things easily, it shall seem to others as if you did rituals.
20. He who does not pray to any god for long life can live even longer than they who pray for it daily. And he who does not fear any god can be wiser than the fearful ones. For wisdom is not a function of the amount of fear you have for a god, rather, it is a function of the amount of natural and psychological things you have carefully studied.
21. Therefore I say, the fear of a god is not the beginning of wisdom, rather, it is the study of people, nature, events and wise sayings which brings about real wisdom.
22. Fear no god.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 5:43pm On May 23, 2018|
1. I have said it before that diseases are not the manifestations of demons, rather, they are the effects of irregularities and abnormalities of the functions of the body cells and tissues. And they are the manifestations of little organisms which cannot be seen with physical eyes as well.
2. When a homo is checked and the cause of his sickness is not detected, this is not to say that his sickness is spiritual, rather, it is as a result of the limited knowledge of science. For a disease which is not detected by the instruments of science today shall be detected in latter times.
3. Let no disease be termed as a spiritual attack. For there is no demon outside the heads of the homos. For whatever they term demons are only psychologically real and not spiritually or physically real.
4. Now they of ancient times who died of very great diseases like cancer, tebaklsis, sukrosis, hemarosis and many ailments which the physicians have named now were simply dismissed as cases of demonic attacks in the past.
5. And you shall see the priests of religion gathering around a homo who has a hole in his inner ear skin, saying, spirit of deafness, come out of him! This is a very high level of ignorance which is still in practise these days.
6. For how do you fix a punctured drum through prayers? And how do you reduce sugar content through prayer?
7. Now I shall tell you of a pastor who said that he could cure sukrosis with prayer. And he went to a homo who was undergoing sukrosis treatment, saying, do not use the tablets anymore. Rather, do away with them and I shall pray for you to be healed.
8. And when the homo had abandoned his medication, he told me, saying, I have faith that the prayer of the pastor has healed me.
9. And I Otem told the homo, saying, why do you abandon true healing for the lies of a pastor? Why do you leave the tested and trusted Camoniol, Sukrenol and Desaprin to resort to the sweet talks of the mouth of a liar?
10. Now do not act foolishly, for Sukrosis is a combination of physical and chemical or medical problem and only a chemical change in your body is required to heal you rather than a magical change which the pastor is planning.
11. Now I dissolved some sugar in water and said, when the pastor comes again, give him this sugary water to pray upon. And if the water becomes tasteless as normal water after the prayer, then shall you know that his prayer could work to cure your sukrosis. And you shall continue not to take your drugs.
12. But if it remains sugary after his prayer, then, know that there is no miracle in your body as he claimed.
13. So the homo did so. And he presented the sugary water before the pastor, saying, praybon this water to turn it tasteless. For it is highly sugary now. And the pastor said, I shall not do it, for you are tempting the lord your god.
14. And the homo said, as long as the lord your god cannot turn this sugary water tasteless, then I am sure he cannot also cure me of my sukrosis. Therefore I shall no more remain under your instruction, for it is potentially deadly.
15. And the homo sent the pastor out of his house and continued to take his drugs. And he was able to manage his sukrosis, such that he lived long. But they who listened to the instructions of the pastors to stop their medications died quickly. And some who realised how they had been deceived returned to their medications when it was too late.
16. For some of them had been amputated, while some of them had had their legs rotten from the bad effect of Sukrosis.
17. Therefore I throw it open to everyone, both in this world and in the next world, do not abandon your medication to follow the instruction of a religious leader. For truly your body shall make an illusion of healing for you within the first week of your acceptance of the advice of these pastors and afas.
18. And your sickness shall manifest again and you shall he surprised, for it would be too late for you. This is the illusive nature of nature, for it makes anyone see whatever he believes as the truth for a while before the reality shall dawn on such soul.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 5:45pm On May 23, 2018|
1. The religion of the people is likened to a bottle of drink which has both gases and liquid in it. And the bottle is shut up with a cork so that the drink in it does not escape.
2. And a homo-god went and opened the bottle by forcing the cork out of the mouth of the bottle. And the gases at the top oozed out immediately. And the liquid which has mingled for a long time with gases also oozed out as foams.
3. And some liquids remained in the bottle still.
4. Now this is the interpretation of it. The gases are the believers who have realized that they were in bondage. And they sought how they shall escape. And when the homo-god comes to take the cork away, they oozed out immediately.
5. The liquid which oozed out as foams are the believers who have been influenced by the enlightened believers who are the gases. And they escaped out of the bottle also.
6. And the liquid which remained in the bottle despite being aware that the cork has been removed are the believers who are afraid to step out of their religion because of the fear of losing company or the fear of death.
7. Now the cork is the power of the words in the books of religion which they call holy books. For every written word has power of its own. And it can hypnotise or even brainwash a homo. Now the homo-god who took off the cork from the bottle is the one who has power over every written word.
8. And there is nothing written which he does not know how they are made. He is the king of all scribes and the master of pens and inks. And he has power to render any book called holy as nothing.
9. For he knows where the wisdom of all books are generated from. For the wisdoms in the books of the Krishtens are the modified version of the wisdoms in the book of the Zoroashians, Greconites, Romans and of the Egyptians.
10. And the wise words of the Koran of the Musleims are the stolen wisdom from the book of the Krishtens, the Zoroashians and even the Egyptians and the Greconites.
11. For a religion gives birth to another religion and the new born religion seek to destroy the former. For the generation of one religion from another is like the giving birth of a snake whose babies came out of its body after eating it up.
12. And the babies survived while their parent died.
13. Did the Ishlamites not kill the Zoroashians in Makka, Madina and Persia? And by so doing, the population of the worshippers of the Zoroashians became very insignificant.
14. So also did the Krishtens to the Judites, killing them with words of the mouths. For they said, you are of the devil if you do not accept Zeusus Krista. And they said, you shall be cast into hell fire if you die without Zeusus Krista.
15. And many homos of Juda feared and became guilty of the supposed death of the homo Zeusus Krista whom they did not actually know how he died or whether he existed at all. For the knowledgeable people know that Zeusus Krista did not die by the hands of the rulers of Yacob, but rather, he died in the desert of Sodom-Egypt.
16. Now also, remember how Histar thought to make a religion. And he did this with force, going the way of Murhamid. And he killed many homos of Juda. But he forgot to write down the tenets of his religion. And when he died, his religion was forgotten because he left no book behind.
17. But the religion of Murhamid expanded because he wrote down the rules and regulations of his religion. For religion which is written down shall last long, for the homos who come to the world live by the books and written words rather than living by the deep thoughts of their brains.
18. But I have come to make known to the world that they should follow the thoughts of their brains rather than the words written down for them by the inventors of religions. For the gods of religion manipulate their followers through the words which they write down.
19. I have said it before and I shall say it again, use your brain, worship no god and do good to humanity. Then shall you discover yourself as a god because God lives inside you.
20. Many have gone from one place to another looking for God, but I say look no further, for God is here, inside you and God is yourself in manifestation.
21. And if you worship a god rather than yourself, then you are worshipping a godmate. And that godmate shall increase in intellects and wisdom while you decline.
22. For a pastor does not actually lead anyone to God, but rather, to himself does he lead you and you cannot experience the God in you through him.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 7:24pm On May 23, 2018|
1. Every time you hear the news of a pastor impregnating a member, it is like a missile thrown right into the founation of the religion of deception.
2. For it shall psychologically weaken the structure of that religion.
3. And they who are in the religion shall be emotionally affected. And many of them shall have deep thoughts.
4.Now hear of a homo who said to the people, make a list of all the priests at this time.
5. For they are all after material things and not after spiritual things as they claimed.
6. And the people said, there are many of our priests who are not after material possessions.
7. And they made a list of all the priests of the land. And one after the other, they began to see that all the priests were actually after material possessions.
8. For they forced the people to pay huge amount of money. And the money were not accounted for.
9. And in a short moment of time, all the priests have built for themselves mansions. And they have many guards and knights to watch over them and their possessions.
10. And many of them were caught in the acts of rape. And many of them impregnated young girls
11. Are all these things not material possessions?
12. A young girl who is getting too close to a pastor or a priest is like a handful of swallowable food which is getting close to a gullet.
13. And the swallowable food says, the throat cannot draw me in. And within a twinkling of an eye, the food is down the gullet.
14. So shall many young girls go down to pastors and priests of religion. For they shall be impregnated out of their own will.
15. For if the founders of their religions could go down with little girls, how much more shall the pastors and imams and afas do so?
16. Therefore you who is not born yet, I have warned you before you are born, do not go too close to your religious leaders.
17. For you shall be surprised when he shall say, touch my rod and let us play love together.
18. And it shall be hard for you to reject it, for you see him as a man of God when he is not.
19. For God Almighty has no special person as his man. For God is equally concentrated in everyone, but many of you are not aware of it.
20. Now if Murhamid and Faulkin whom they call Zeusus Krista can be so weak sexually such that they defiled virgins and kept many women as sex slaves respectively, how much more shall their popes and pastors and imams do?
21. Have you heard how Maria wiped the body of Faulkin with her hairs publicly? And when the followers of Faulkin complained, he supported the deeds of Maria?
22. Much more than this shall the pastors do to their members. And the ingullible shall see it and get angry.
23. But the gullible shall see it and be happy, crying hallalujah.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 11:38pm On May 23, 2018|
1. He who has an injury and does not take care of it can be compared with a pot of water which is leaking and is not mended. For the water continuously leaked to the floor until the floor is made wet with abundance of water.
2. So also shall an untreated wound spread to many parts of the body. And the same goes for all diseases which are not treated. For they can develop into different forms of diseases until it shall be impossible for the patient to be treated.
3. Therefore when you notice any symptoms of sickness or disease, go and check it out and know what is the nature of that sickness or disease before it develops into that which cannot be treated.
4. So also are bad ideas which a nation has accepted. For when bad ideas are welcome, it shall permeate the whole nation and it shall soon be impossible to take away.
5. For so did bad mentality creep into your thinking faculty. And the bad mentality germinated to sheepishness and poverty of the mind. And you become objects of ridicule to all the nations who hear of you.
6. To the homos of the north, I say, the violence which has come into your lands are brought by the decisions of your ancestors to readily accept a bad idea into your land. And this is the idea of the Ishlamites who carry no peace with them but violence.
7. And the philosophy of the god of Makka has become your own philosophy so much that you have no real rest in your lands. For the philosophy of Allah is the philosophy of forceful possession of lands and property.
8. And the forceful taking away of lives who do not agree with you.
9. Have you not heard how Fodio went about to convert the people to Ishlam by force? And he killed many homos who do not want to leave their traditional religion alone. And the act of Fodio was seen as heroic, for the homos of the north reason through the philosophy of Allah.
10. And they do not consider murder as an offence.
11. But the scales shall fall off their eyes. For an Ishlamite shall suddenly gain back his senses and say, how did I support killing and love Murhamid a murderer and a pedophile.
12. What has made me see Murhamid as a saint rather than as a psychopath whom he was? And then shall such homo reason and say, the life which I live is even more righteous than the life of this Murhamid. For I have not forced a little child into sex, neither have I killed any human.
13. And I have not destroyed many innocent lives, neither have I destroyed property. But Murhamid did all these evil and yet I have made him my role model. Is this not strange that I have made a killer and a pedophile my hero?
14. And so shall many reason themselves out of the religion of Murhamid which is the religion of hatred.
15. But I am sorry for the homos who shall be born into this terrible religion in the 21st century till the 26th century. For it would have been better for them to remain existing in the inner universe continuously rather than coming into the world in the outer universe to be immersed into the religion which gives the whole world unrest and war from generation to generation.
16. For the coming of Murhamid into the world is like the coming of a little disease into the body of a homo. And when the disease was not checked and terminated in time, it grew and covered up the whole body of that homo.
17. So also is the philosophy of Allah which Murhamid brought into the world. And rather than being quickly terminated at its early stage, it was embraced. And it becomes a great disease and terror to the world.
18. Therefore I say, whenever you perceive that anyone is introducing to you any philosophy which is anti-human, do not accept such philosophy, rather, resist it so that you could preserve the life of your children and of your great grand children lchildren who shall come to the earth in the far future.
19. For if Murhamid had been stopped at early stage of his rampage, you and your family who are being affected by the actions of the Ishlamic terrorists would not have had any such thing such as is happening to you now or as it is currently happening to the homos in the inner world who are in the 22nd and the 23rd century.
20. For Ishlam is not ready to embrace peace and tolerance, rather, it is ever ready to generate terrorists.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by johnw47: 11:53pm On May 23, 2018|
otem, no one is reading all of your many proverbs
one user falsely said they are better than the whole book of proverbs
but none said they are reading them all
score = 0
it's the same with all your other many threads with many posts of your doctufos,
no one reads them otem, except for a handful of your fellow know nothings like
turion and aha who read some of it, but support you mainly because they, like you, hate God
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by johnw47: 2:03am On May 24, 2018|
yes otem, and you look, and are shown to be foolish with most every post
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by johnw47: 2:14am On May 24, 2018|
that surely leaves you out
(Rom 2:5) But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
(Rom 2:6) Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 4:33pm On May 24, 2018|
1. The target of every homo born to the earth is to become a genius. Therefore begin to teach your children at early age in all manner of wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
2. You can make yourself into a genius even if you were not born as one.
3. Geniuses change the world.
4. A genius does things as if he is assisted by a thousand invisible people to do it.
5. Geniuses have foresights, they do things to suit the future.
6. Sokris, Baruch and Niklas are geniuses. The things they did and say can never be forgotten.
7. A land without geniuses can not develop.
8. Geniuses are criticised by their contemporaries, but they are praised by their descendants and generations far away.
9. An evil genius will become a reference point as well as a good genius. What the homos are interested in is the title 'genius' and not the kind of genius he is.
10. This is the reason why even Murhamid, Fodio, Histar, Xender, Mirza and all terrorists and killers who are evil geniuses will be celebrated.
11. The secret pen of a genius will be auctioned at high price, but he who is obscure, not even his bracelet shall be desirable.
12. There are geniuses in all aspect of life, dare to be one in your own field.
13. Geniuses break records and sets records, but an average homo does not come near.
14. Even the geniuses are diligent. A lazy genius will not succeed.
15. Holy books are not written by God Almighty. They are the handworks of geniuses because geniuses are gods.
16. Every generation has in it at least one potential genius, but some potential geniuses die with their potentials.
17. Therefore I say, dare to become a genius and build your children to geniuses also.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 459